The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi everyone, here is my first post in Gearslutz, reader for a while but not so good in english... so, first, i want to excuse...

gordeliogama
replies: 0 views: 667
gordeliogama 29th March 2012

Hi I am thinking of pulling the trigger on Universal Audio Quad 6, I would be running it on logic seems like the ultimate plug...

echo44
replies: 2 views: 784
pingaton 29th March 2012

So I have to record a choir, the instrumentation is already done, now it's only the choirs that needs to be recorded, but I'm...

Somanyoptions
replies: 1 views: 623
noodle650 29th March 2012

Hi there all. We started running promotions at the start of the year until march where we would get a band in, record them and...

noodle650
replies: 0 views: 733
noodle650 29th March 2012

kreeper_6
replies: 0 views: 918
kreeper_6 29th March 2012

Hi All, I have a set of old Auratone 5c's that I haven't used too often ... or for a while now. I am about to reintroduce...

Dayl
replies: 8 views: 3,034
jimmymio 29th March 2012

The covers over the humbuckers on my Les Paul often vibrate sympathetically with the strings, particularly when I pick with my...

Warfunkel
replies: 0 views: 1,034
Warfunkel 29th March 2012

Start at around 3:00 and wait another ten seconds or so. Not only is the drumming fat, but the sound itself is huge. Love...

Yummerz
replies: 0 views: 784
Yummerz 29th March 2012

I'm trying to make a home studio, I rap and sing equally so looking for a mic which supports both. I'm also wanting to produce my...

kanyenorthwest
replies: 6 views: 867
kanyenorthwest 29th March 2012

I recently came across a functioning Peavey AMR 800 Console which is missing a power supply. I honestly have no use for this and...

zerosdontcount
replies: 5 views: 2,278
zerosdontcount 29th March 2012

Which music/recording smart phone app do you guys using?

crashhak
replies: 0 views: 632
crashhak 29th March 2012

Hello Gearslutz, I'm slightly obsessed by the sounds used to arrange this particular Club Nouveau song - "Why You Treat Me...

MmBuddha
replies: 2 views: 921
vernier 29th March 2012

Something doesn't seem right with the results I got at my first attempt at M/S. I tried 2 different side mics both set to Fig...

John N
replies: 24 views: 1,914
rumbletone 29th March 2012

Hello, Recently my computer crapped out and I lost all my bookmarks for Gearslutz. I used to have different folders with...

Sonic_Beast
replies: 8 views: 1,210
AfterViewer 29th March 2012

Over the years of hanging out in the studios, I've come up with or heard a few great bits of "studio slang" that...

BudgetMC
replies: 64 views: 8,726
BudgetMC 29th March 2012

Hi everyone, I'm about to get a large format console.. and frankly it's going to be a sqeeze in my current (couple of rooms in...

jrakarl
replies: 21 views: 585
Cerpintaxt 29th March 2012

Hi Guys, I'm looking to buy a very small effects unit for live use, that I can sit on the edge of one of my synths. The...

yeloop
replies: 7 views: 1,288
Kiwi 29th March 2012

my current interface just isnt cutting it. any suggestion for the best, affordable interface when recording heavily distorted...

xAUSTINx
replies: 21 views: 11,520
Kiwi 29th March 2012

I have been recording 15 years and am embarassed to ask this question. If I have a high end card like a Mytek or Lavry, and I...

stellar
replies: 5 views: 773
andychamp 29th March 2012

Hey guys, So... C414 - its beaten to death constantly but I'm still not feeling like I'm locking in on a winner in my mind. ...

skm372
replies: 11 views: 1,607
vintagelove 29th March 2012

Studying EE at one of the top universities in my country. I would best like to create instruments and various gear and...

booob
replies: 1 views: 650
booob 29th March 2012

Does anyone have a copy of the AK.Sys S5000/S6000 themes for the Mac OS? They have disappeared of the Akai Pro site, only the...

triez
replies: 0 views: 1,168
triez 28th March 2012

Here's a teaser from the Vitamin String Quartet doing Bon Iver! I was the mix engineer on this project. I most enjoyed the...

nimblemongoose
replies: 0 views: 670
nimblemongoose 28th March 2012

Hi, There are a lot of discussions on this forum regarding the music business and piracy. I think everyone will find this...

Fhl
replies: 5 views: 1,266
Fhl 28th March 2012

I know this is gearslutz but sometimes a little perspective is nice too.;) When I started learning the technical aspects of...

ryst
replies: 10 views: 1,311
theblue1 28th March 2012

Hi, I'm a producer, not really a mixing engineer, but I need to know what type of gear do I need to add to have a...

memphis12
replies: 39 views: 1,990
deggs37 28th March 2012

Hello Slutz. I have a trip planned to Asheville NC. Is there anything one can do Moog related out there ? Maybe tour the...

firby
replies: 5 views: 1,317
dandeurloo 28th March 2012

I've recently become more aware of the level drop when going from a Balanced Mic Pre to an unbalanced Comp like an RNC or RNLA....

John N
replies: 9 views: 3,541
John N 28th March 2012

I'm the proud new owner of a Tascam DM 3200! I am presently attempting to setup the control surface in Apple Logic 9, but I have...

smoovemode
replies: 5 views: 1,831
smoovemode 28th March 2012

what to expect? i would like to upgrade my monitors. the dynaudios have 7" and the Quested 6,5" woofer. i had to use...

tape_attack!!!
replies: 1 views: 1,304
Phaidon 28th March 2012

I can get a very good price on a Lynx L22. I have been using the firepod for many years now, but I do not track multiple...

tenkas
replies: 3 views: 909
tenkas 28th March 2012

I know that in PT you can measure and compensate for latency induced by hardware inserts, but what about something like the...

hell
replies: 0 views: 694
hell 28th March 2012

I recently moved and had everything working great a month ago. Nothing about my setup has changed but now the inputs and outputs...

JumpingInFire
replies: 4 views: 712
JumpingInFire 28th March 2012

Hi guys, the title says it all, how do you react when something expensive gets damaged by a client? I am...

Alexi
replies: 43 views: 4,512
PhilDW 28th March 2012

We have an engineer working with us for a while and he has this peculiar habit. The session is a one band, one room two week...

Outloudvoice
replies: 5 views: 1,365
Yeah, right... 28th March 2012

Hey all. I was thinking the other day about drum replacement for the home recording guys and how popular programs like BFD,...

DamoSyzygy
replies: 10 views: 1,649
James Lehmann 28th March 2012

This thread is about listening pauses and the `fresh ear phenomenon`. How many listening breaks do you usually take within a...

horizon
replies: 6 views: 978
horizon 28th March 2012

I am considering using a second PT system to record my mixes to. This way I can record the mixes at 96khz no matter what sample...

Zeppelin
replies: 0 views: 1,040
Zeppelin 28th March 2012

I've grown disenchanted with mixing on my PC using Cubase and plugins, so I'm considering switching to an analogue mixing desk...

Robonaut
replies: 3 views: 4,053
The Real MC 28th March 2012

Doing rock...need cleans and distortion...articulation; using single poles. I am either building a 5E3 or a 6V6 variation of...

Ron Vogel
replies: 18 views: 7,518
Jim Williams 28th March 2012

how to set attack and relese on cla 1176 blue stripe for hip hop vocal?

loscolorados
replies: 25 views: 4,229
psycho_monkey 28th March 2012

As far as starter studio mics go, what are you guys thoughts/experience with the Behringer C-1 Studio Mic?

Alex Pearce
replies: 11 views: 10,173
Alex Pearce 28th March 2012

Lets say i'm doing a mid/side recording with three cardioid mics instead of a cardioid and a figure of eight. So there is a...

midoban
replies: 4 views: 1,369
Tom McC 28th March 2012

Decided to DIY and....I know, I know...anyways disected an SM57 all the way down to the capsule. Did it too quickly and...

Swainer
replies: 7 views: 7,444
Swainer 28th March 2012

Any good ones out there? $200 range? Basically something without the top hyped like most cheap mics.

Johnkenn
replies: 32 views: 3,374
Jim Williams 28th March 2012

I made this comparison of real vs Kemper: Real vs Kemper profile episode 1: Mesa Boogie Roadster Channel 3 - YouTube More...

TecksMusic
replies: 9 views: 1,991
Muser 28th March 2012

Sorry if this is in the wrong area - I wasn't sure where to post? Just saw Lionel Richie on David Letterman - he is always so...

everglass
replies: 0 views: 1,052
everglass 28th March 2012

I use the MR816 for the ability of the control room function in Cubase. The multiple heaphone sends and zero latency are great...

dft3670
replies: 1 views: 804
adrianww 28th March 2012

Hi, I'm wondering if you guys would be aware of a facility located in/near Studio City, California for a film music mixing...

MaximeVermette
replies: 2 views: 657
MaximeVermette 28th March 2012

The Firestudio Mobile is decent but I feel my demo recordings need more "OOMPH". I usually record acoustic guitars,...

soma89
replies: 5 views: 1,718
Baz 28th March 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search