The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Any time I try to use my Aurora 16 channels 11-12 as a hardware insert in Pro Tools 9 I get the following message: "The...

hell
replies: 5 views: 8,398
disinfor 2nd April 2012

Yes, I know... First post and I'm already asking questions. Hah Don't judge me yet. I recently updated my whole setup to the...

mjkurz
replies: 3 views: 802
mcgruff 2nd April 2012

Anybody want to take a guess at why Nina has two microphones taped together to capture her voice? My initial thought was that the...

captainate
replies: 3 views: 1,354
PRobb 2nd April 2012

So I've got about $3,000 to spend on either a real vintage TR-808 Roland drum machine, or the Virus Ti synth. They are both...

charleyknows
replies: 2 views: 1,275
Jsepeta 2nd April 2012

I know this is a Live Sound EQ but anyone using it for Tracking and Mixing confoosed

ROCKER STUDIOS
replies: 2 views: 1,220
ROCKER STUDIOS 2nd April 2012

I am thinknig of buying some new monitors. I have shortlisted 3. event opals adam s2x's krk expose. sadly, I can't...

ianm2
replies: 5 views: 865
ianm2 2nd April 2012

I'm really curious about those new KRK's. I've had my JBLS for a few years and I have the sub with them too. They sound cool, but...

smoovemode
replies: 3 views: 2,242
smoovemode 2nd April 2012

First off thanks to a great site with a ton of resources!! It definitely made my process of elimination easier. But I've finally...

metroart
replies: 0 views: 621
metroart 2nd April 2012

I literally just received my Apogee Symphony IO less than 40 minutes ago. After an initial firmware update to 1.4 & an...

KrisMiller
replies: 0 views: 1,049
KrisMiller 2nd April 2012

I always seam to get really excited when cool panning effects are used. Not so much just a good or wide stereo field, but where...

kromagnon
replies: 1 views: 5,309
corwin253 2nd April 2012

I usually record at 48 khz. Sometimes, leaving my DAW session open, I toggle to some audio on an internet browser at which time...

Miharbi
replies: 4 views: 607
Miharbi 2nd April 2012

Wow, So I came across this when chatting with a friend about consoles. I'm not exactly sure if it's used for more live/darkened...

shownotfound
replies: 0 views: 652
shownotfound 2nd April 2012

So ....mhhh I have to do a Jimi Hendrix alike Ballad Sound- Most with Guitar only. Does this sounds OK to you??? Done...

Mr.HOLMES
replies: 7 views: 875
Mr.HOLMES 2nd April 2012

Hey folks, I noticed an issue when listening to my mixes in my car using a 1/8 cable from my iPhone headphone output plugged...

luctellier
replies: 10 views: 1,872
luctellier 2nd April 2012

I have pt 9. Im trying to use my neighboors mbox2 but for some reason the usb light wont come on and its not being recognized. Im...

TyCoBeats
replies: 2 views: 674
BLUElightCory 2nd April 2012

Apple's Aperture photo editing software has this feature where it "recognizes" faces. kfhkh

drew
replies: 1 views: 801
ofajen 2nd April 2012

Here's the situation : I have my ProTools rig in my studio, the talent is located remotely and has a laptop. How can he/she...

stevegalante
replies: 1 views: 841
mix-er 2nd April 2012

Looking to buy at least a two channel preamp, tube or solid state for approximately $1000. Anybody got any...

flatsodastudio
replies: 8 views: 1,919
AllAboutTone 2nd April 2012

I really enjoy watching stuff like this. Feel free to share similar stuff :) Foo Fighters Making Of There Is Nothing Left To...

SveinKB
replies: 3 views: 2,141
upchurchmusic 2nd April 2012

Hey Slutz, Want a new mic(s). The aim is to add a new color with some versatile application and/or to fill a gap. Based on...

DavidKmusic
replies: 21 views: 1,459
rkopald 2nd April 2012

Please check it out. This will add a new flavour to gear info on Gearslutz.com. Pure User Reviews. No comments / discussion /...

Jules
replies: 8 views: 4,309
Whitecat 2nd April 2012

(I've done a ton of searching in the many threads on this subject, but am looking for specific advice in regard to live vocals in...

thundrbird
replies: 4 views: 2,696
thundrbird 2nd April 2012

Here's a unique little history of Jimi Hendrix's own Electric Lady Studios in NYC. Finding Zoso: Discovering the Music of...

Zosofancmr
replies: 6 views: 1,639
Zosofancmr 2nd April 2012

Is there any new way for people to listen in as you mix with full quality audio? ISDN on a budget? Sometimes I wish I could...

Igotsoul4u
replies: 1 views: 738
mix-er 2nd April 2012

Hi all! recently i bought API 550A#1 from mid 70's on ebay. the knobs In the API unit are clicking when move throw...

noamusic
replies: 10 views: 1,733
emrr 2nd April 2012

This is probably a dumb question, but we are both newbees at doing live gigs: Me and my partner had a gig last night (two mikes,...

LateBjart
replies: 2 views: 4,802
LateBjart 2nd April 2012
replies: 0 views: 964
Nevelous 2nd April 2012

Lately get interested in the bodybeat sync for using in a band and tracking. I play some of the songs with different tempo and...

alternative4
replies: 0 views: 856
alternative4 2nd April 2012

Hi, I'm getting rid of my Mackie Onyx 1640i, it's just too damn heavy. Any recomendations on a smaller mixer, that has...

synthbob
replies: 1 views: 1,108
BaconTastesGood 2nd April 2012

hey! i really need some advice how to setup and connect my hopefully soon new studio setup. Lynx Aurora 16 Dangerous...

tape_attack!!!
replies: 0 views: 1,167
tape_attack!!! 2nd April 2012

Hi, What are your thoughts on both of the DI's in these pres for bass? Which is your favorite as a bass DI? Only post if...

dickiefunk
replies: 10 views: 1,945
Big_Bang 2nd April 2012

How would I use outboard reverbs/delays without a console setup. If I had an aurora 16 with some pres and a summing mixer, there...

ejvazquez
replies: 4 views: 2,299
MikeRL 2nd April 2012

Hey guys, The was a post in this forum a while ago about some good options for picking up rack rails for DIY racks in...

bensaddiction
replies: 8 views: 235
bensaddiction 2nd April 2012

I have a akg d12e that is in need of repair. I was told by a tech that akg doesnt sell diaphrams anymore. My question is i have...

byerssound
replies: 7 views: 1,928
RFZ DUDE 2nd April 2012

hi, please could somebody tell me what's the best way to set up an mbox 3 for sampling vinyl as the analogue inputs on the...

mjhann
replies: 3 views: 1,461
TRJanuary 2nd April 2012

if you install the firmware that came out today you will be limited to 96k. if you have projects in 192 and the duet is your only...

animat
replies: 14 views: 2,026
ohmicide 2nd April 2012

What modern new mic sounds the most like the AKG D20 on kick?

Peacock
replies: 1 views: 3,544
frans 2nd April 2012

I'm reading all these posts about this mic working and this other one not and all the mojo involved with this piece of...

Reality
replies: 4 views: 779
ryst 2nd April 2012

Hey fellas, I've posted this in studio building and acoustics also, but as I know a few of you are building / will be building...

Lee Cardan
replies: 5 views: 402
Tbone T 2nd April 2012

Tried searching to find out how a didgeridoo can be cleaned, but no luck. There is one for sale locally at a pretty cheap...

HYPNOTIKINFEKTED
replies: 6 views: 4,101
SoundsandImages 2nd April 2012

So I'm in the process of setting up a recording space at home. I'd like to be able to record something like 4 to 8 tracks at...

Ferp
replies: 2 views: 740
natpub 2nd April 2012

I'm starting to finally re do my live room. I need some cool ideas!! show off what you guys have going on -Jeff

Jeff16years
replies: 2 views: 791
EricF 2nd April 2012

I'm sitting here listening to a wide variety of music from the 60s till now this morning and got to thinking. A lot of people...

jtaylor27
replies: 14 views: 1,326
Hardtoe 2nd April 2012

These are BASIC vocals + acoustic, and I`m in love with them. Is he just using one mic? What mic(s) does it sound like...

soma89
replies: 3 views: 864
ray_subsonic 2nd April 2012

So, I have the dynamic mics pretty well covered, RE 20, md421, sm57/58. Pair of mk012s for SDC's, & an uncommon Rode NTV for...

asdfdsa
replies: 10 views: 1,374
asdfdsa 2nd April 2012

i am about to pull the trigger and upgrade to a symphony preamp module with the 8 analogue io x 8 optical i/o module.....so...

Jimmy kiddo
replies: 1 views: 732
Jimmy kiddo 2nd April 2012

audix i5

Anybody using this new audix i5 yet? I did a search but found no threads directly dedicated to the i5.

rynugz007
replies: 34 views: 11,302
Shannon Adkins 2nd April 2012

I recently purchased the JBL LSR 4328p 5.1 system and it came with 5 XLR cables however my 002r only has 1/4 " outs. Will...

royalxvi
replies: 3 views: 2,497
Manfrensengensen 2nd April 2012

Unfort. I have no chance to try before I buy or return post-buy but both these are on offer and seem to give great...

Sanchez
replies: 0 views: 1,172
Sanchez 2nd April 2012

These are new to me, has anybody ever heard of them? I don't know of any other dual concentric 3-way designs. Or is that...

zephonic
replies: 47 views: 9,917
DAZZER 2nd April 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search