The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi Guys, I'm looking for expressions of interest in my audio post facility. The studio is located in Port Melbourne Victoria,...

antasaurus
replies: 15 views: 939
TheLastByte 4th April 2012

Wondering where I could find a good selection of reverse cymbals and cymbal swells. Anyone got any tips, or using any they're...

tnsngwtr
replies: 15 views: 8,818
initself 4th April 2012

Really...? Neil Young Trademarks New Audio Format | Music News | Rolling Stone

ds11
replies: 18 views: 1,802
dkelley 4th April 2012

I am looking to get some new things in the studio and I've really been fascinated by the tfpro line. I am looking at the tfpro...

Providence
replies: 3 views: 998
Providence 4th April 2012

I never watch Dancing with the stars but decided to watch a bit with wife, I noticed that Gary was off on EVERY note, could not...

AllAboutTone
replies: 5 views: 2,190
theblue1 4th April 2012

Does anyone know if you can use the new Avid HD IO interfaces in stand alone mode (without native card)?

smoovemode
replies: 6 views: 1,928
smoovemode 4th April 2012

I'm considering getting one. Does it have MIDI capabilities as deep as something like the virus c does? Does it accept incoming...

bwandice
replies: 0 views: 672
bwandice 4th April 2012

I'm looking for something similar to this but that is firewire 800, to avoid those usb variable speeds, so my buffer will be more...

Aec
replies: 5 views: 2,151
Musky 4th April 2012

Hey everyone, long time lurker, first post. I've decided to take a look into analogue summing and narrowed my search down to...

monoXstereo
replies: 4 views: 3,003
monoXstereo 4th April 2012

I currently use a Presonus Firestudio as my main interface, and also hooked up a RME-ADI-2 converter via SPDIF into it thinking I...

bryan k
replies: 9 views: 2,250
Unclenny 4th April 2012

I've read about a million microphone reviews and I'm getting lost. I've gathered Audio-technica, Shure, and Sennheiser are the...

vibEm
replies: 8 views: 1,160
Go Nigel Go 3rd April 2012

my english is not that good, can somebody explain me what means "dull" sound. i was thinking that is something negative...

loscolorados
replies: 5 views: 771
loscolorados 3rd April 2012

Hi! I have a tape machine and a PC in the same room. Should I remove the PC from the room before I start demagnetizing the...

jetam
replies: 3 views: 1,682
IdiotManchild 3rd April 2012

Hi. I know i may not get many answears but im looking for a place that sales adam, focal, dynaudio, genelec and let you listen to...

upstar
replies: 7 views: 746
musikmaschine 3rd April 2012

Hey music makers/mixers! I never thought researching monitors would be the most confusing thing ever.. For every search I do, I...

khan88
replies: 0 views: 513
khan88 3rd April 2012

I mix in Pro Tool's HD summing through a D-Box returning back to a record track in Pro Tool's. I usually build my mix around the...

Keith Moore
replies: 6 views: 1,846
Keith Moore 3rd April 2012

hey folks i have the arturia analog experience keyboard and the akai xr20, what do i need in order to connect these to logic and...

dimka
replies: 5 views: 1,125
dimka 3rd April 2012

I've had my Dynaudio BM5a monitors for about 3.5 years. I was working on some music yesterday, then all of the sudden the bass...

Anon502
replies: 2 views: 858
Seangler 3rd April 2012

A buddy of mine wanted to buy a LDC, so I arranged a little shootout for him and rounded up 8 mics that I thought might fit his...

andychamp
replies: 12 views: 1,063
dkelley 3rd April 2012

I was wondering if someone recognized any of these vocal stomp boxes that Nick in Pond uses for vocal effects. I just saw them...

jmarston11
replies: 0 views: 1,247
jmarston11 3rd April 2012

I just ordered a royer r-121 and I already own a shure sm-57. I have heard it is common practice to blend the two. I have read...

anth
replies: 7 views: 1,851
kalle74 3rd April 2012

Hi All: On March 30, I took advantage of GC's 12-month interest free financing offer to purchase recording software with my GC...

ericpr1
replies: 0 views: 940
ericpr1 3rd April 2012

I'm using PSP Old Timer and was wondering what others were using for that compressed LA2-A sound in a plug... (also using Nomad...

jasyr
replies: 0 views: 1,147
jasyr 3rd April 2012

I`m looking for something like a telephone-ish sound. Any ideas?

soma89
replies: 7 views: 789
PRobb 3rd April 2012

What are the best studio monitors for mixing hip hop under $500?

kevgees
replies: 4 views: 4,053
awhitebeats 3rd April 2012

Well kids I just had my business checking account cleaned out. Penniless. Very intense experience. Apparently there was a massive...

James Lugo
replies: 12 views: 1,456
warhead 3rd April 2012

If you have lIsten to roger and zapp that Is the sound I am lookIng for. It would be nIce If thIs devIce also have other vocal...

smoovemode
replies: 11 views: 1,443
smoovemode 3rd April 2012

I am tying to help a friend at the school where I teach. They have a play next week and one of the students is singing the film...

booyah14
replies: 6 views: 706
booyah14 3rd April 2012

ok ive read up ive bought the book. i have the test files. im gonna go k-14. here is my problem. i have three volume...

boomer81
replies: 2 views: 1,052
D K 3rd April 2012

I'm building a home studio and have set aside about 2.5-3k for a pair of near fields. Can I get some suggestions?

phillipc421
replies: 15 views: 1,967
warhead 3rd April 2012

why do ben frost/tim hecker etc. use a mixer with their laptops when performing? do they have each channel of ableton set to a...

orca
replies: 2 views: 1,225
orca 3rd April 2012

I have used all ins/outs on my Audio Accessories Mini Shorti patchbay. I need more channels. I thought that the Switchcraft...

hauntedclutter
replies: 1 views: 1,159
hauntedclutter 3rd April 2012

just wondering if there is a best way to do this? or does it matter particularly? I'm thinking U87 or instrument DI -->...

climber
replies: 2 views: 807
climber 3rd April 2012

I guess i'm one of the few people that fall within the grace period to upgrade for free to cubase 6.5 jummpp. I'm really diggin...

VoltsUnited
replies: 2 views: 1,585
always_ending 3rd April 2012

I jumped the gun and got an Apollo. I will review a bit later after I spend some time with it and put it through the paces, but...

kedavis
replies: 15 views: 9,759
Miles Flint 3rd April 2012
replies: 10 views: 2,021
Deleted User 3rd April 2012

I need a gs homie who rents pro audio gear in Denver to contact me. [email protected] maybe a 251, 67 or 47 - 1073 - 1176...

James Lugo
replies: 8 views: 1,254
analogtodd 3rd April 2012

The Fireport I've been using for the past few years is no longer working, I just bought a new Fireport and it doesn't work...

russrags
replies: 31 views: 18,198
dreamark 3rd April 2012

Has anyone used this mic?? How is it on vocals?? Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Gearslutz.com

Rapslashrnbking
replies: 6 views: 1,083
VWYF11 3rd April 2012

Hi all, Does anyone have (or know of) a copy of the Supertrue Automation software for the Atari computer that I can get hold...

Touchwood
replies: 0 views: 697
Touchwood 3rd April 2012

Hello everyone. My old and trusty Event 20/20 powered monitors are starting to make some noises. The speaker with the amp in it...

ProfessorNick
replies: 6 views: 2,278
gearlovinanimal 3rd April 2012

Here's a wee comparison of all the compression modes in the Metric Halo Channelstrip and the Waves SSL Channelstrip. THIS...

LSD-Studio
replies: 0 views: 1,107
LSD-Studio 3rd April 2012

I'm looking for my first basic headphone distributer amp and these seem to come up fairly often for short money. For a basic 4...

John N
replies: 1 views: 3,772
digitrax 3rd April 2012

Hi Guys I have an old Creek amplifier (CAS 4040) that has one channel not working. I want to use it for a home stereo, but its...

matt thomas
replies: 2 views: 202
matt thomas 3rd April 2012

Hey Guys, I'm upgrading my audio interface and haven't decided on what I want to do. I've been looking at the UA Apollo,...

Deisic
replies: 33 views: 4,224
Syncamorea 3rd April 2012

Ok, so I've been having this discussion lately with some friends. The way I see it, when used as a verb, I use...

Big_Bang
replies: 81 views: 10,260
mikymike 3rd April 2012

Hey there! I'm having trouble at work with a Samson tube pre, the Samson C Valve. I just got to this studio and they told me it...

ArmanC
replies: 0 views: 905
ArmanC 3rd April 2012

I currently use Dynaudio BM6a monitors for tracking and mixing. I love them for mixing but when tracking guitars & bass in...

soundtrack2life
replies: 4 views: 995
Martijn W 3rd April 2012

As usual, it's all in the title. I am looking for something to pair with the wonderful VSC-2 to finish my 2 Buss chain. I am torn...

Kae
replies: 0 views: 935
Kae 3rd April 2012

I've recently bought an AT 2020 microphone and I'm planning to record some vocals with it. Therefore, I need a microphone...

hrihor
replies: 13 views: 1,328
hrihor 3rd April 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search