The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

What a great plugin!!http://www.soundtoys.com/products/SoundBlender/ Something that emulates the classic eventide h3000 and...

bendecido
replies: 19 views: 3,344
adigga 6th April 2012

The question is (I will translate from French): How many semi-tones difference occurs when you go from 33 to 45 RPM on a...

tenkas
replies: 7 views: 922
tenkas 6th April 2012

Hello Everyone! I have started to collect a some analog gear and learning to keep better track of gear settings. some don't...

paulFoKuS
replies: 1 views: 574
guitarwolle 6th April 2012

Has anybody found a nice smaller set of monitors? Through my research I have found 2 brands that kind of target this application...

rimisrandma
replies: 1 views: 632
rimisrandma 6th April 2012

I have been trying to figure out for a long time, what the vocal chain for these records where, does anyone have any insight to...

Realziment
replies: 6 views: 883
frednurk 5th April 2012

I've been wondering for a while how to get this effect I've been hearing the past few years...I like it...what is it? and how can...

monkeyxx
replies: 0 views: 639
monkeyxx 5th April 2012

Hi My voice sounds good with vstis, but they are too cartoonish on vocals. I usually put on nebula 3 compression/reverb, and a...

gen6k
replies: 2 views: 1,567
CJ Mastering 5th April 2012

TAPE

Don't understand why people would want tape just for the incidental sonic preferences and to me, they are preferences for which...

Bullseye
replies: 142 views: 11,376
erikdrink 5th April 2012

Hi, My first post & hello to everyone. I have a dilemma I'd appreciate help with; I play mandolin, guitar, fiddle &...

Megalomando
replies: 10 views: 1,984
Axelrod 5th April 2012

I wanted to find out if anyone is using a unit just containing Transformers to reamp ITB signals like V/I's? Several custom...

Reborn
replies: 21 views: 1,695
Reborn 5th April 2012

Hey folks, Just posting in need of some advice/ideas on a location recording I am doing tommorow, for mic technique/approach....

Fezzle
replies: 4 views: 1,240
Fezzle 5th April 2012

Hi guys, I've posted a familiar tread some time back, but things have changed a little and I need your help, again. Thanks in...

Kevaso
replies: 7 views: 1,007
Kevaso 5th April 2012

Am understanding correctly that comments are only viewable if you pay to upgrade?

AlcoholByVolume
replies: 1 views: 601
theblue1 5th April 2012

Any one here use one? If so...what could you recommend? I now that some come with outboard sound banks but the quality of...

agonist
replies: 2 views: 1,041
agonist 5th April 2012

question, who has changed the tubes in this unit and how was the outcome of the sound compared to stock tubes? Was the...

evilpeezy
replies: 5 views: 1,120
dickiefunk 5th April 2012

Hi guys tomorrow I am going to buy a new audio interface for my studio, I need to decide between the Motu 828 mk3 or Focusrite...

salvonos
replies: 3 views: 1,494
GSGuitarest 5th April 2012

Hi there, I have looked around the forum and the internet for an interface who's working under these condition: Windows...

TimVezina
replies: 4 views: 3,701
ScumBum 5th April 2012

Hey folks! So a big component of my new album is a series of "production notes" videos - here are the first two,...

myagi
replies: 0 views: 849
myagi 5th April 2012

I have some gates that really are just collecting dust. Figuring I might as well unload them, but wanted to ask some of the more...

NuSkoolTone
replies: 7 views: 968
PRobb 5th April 2012

Hey guys just wanted to show you a little video I shot today for my new thang. Trying to get it going so I can stay connected...

James Lugo
replies: 65 views: 9,979
cynics1207 5th April 2012

So i'm going for one or the other tomorrow!! Both 16:2 But the Trimix has 16:8:2 I'll use it for summing my daw mainly...

Agzilla
replies: 8 views: 4,462
misterlong 5th April 2012

Hello everyone! I'm really really new at the recording area, and I still know almost nothing about recording. This is a...

Salivan
replies: 8 views: 1,095
MarkhamCornoit 5th April 2012

Hey guys, if you mixed songs on these monitors (YAMAHA HS80M / HS50M) and if you have a Soundcloud or Youtube channel it would be...

LonDonsen
replies: 11 views: 4,061
crille_mannen 5th April 2012

I have the 949 plug in and have been using it with the 6 cents up on one side and 6 down on the other and it just doesn't seem to...

James Lugo
replies: 4 views: 925
Aisle 6 5th April 2012

Hi everyone, First post here. I came as I noticed a lot of (mainly negative) threads about the Trident S100 mixer. I've got...

drummersteve
replies: 0 views: 1,401
drummersteve 5th April 2012

i've signed a lease on a bigger studio closer to my home and am going to sublet my studio of the past 12 years, Rocket Carousel,...

Greg Wells
replies: 4 views: 4,621
RoundBadge 5th April 2012

Hi All, Here's a great new iPhone App called Audio Engineer. App Store - Audio Engineer It has two...

Shake-her
replies: 3 views: 1,936
baslotto 5th April 2012

Hi guys and gals. This is my first ever post so be kind :-) Sooooooo....... im looking to get some equipment that will help me...

refueled
replies: 1 views: 650
slaves666 5th April 2012

Hello fellow slutz, This is my first post on here so allow me to introduce myself. My name is actually Bill Cosby and I'm a...

Bill Cosby
replies: 4 views: 1,008
adamccolin 5th April 2012

eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

kanyenorthwest
replies: 12 views: 825
kanyenorthwest 5th April 2012

EDIT: Some sluts are not fun to play with, even if they're right gooof I'll try again when when the session ends and I...

Big_Bang
replies: 14 views: 1,423
Papanate 5th April 2012

Hey guys, Can't seem to find much info on these mics on Slutz.. This guy has a few on sale on Ebay.. Might interest some of...

gurubuzz
replies: 4 views: 1,994
Philip S Bova 5th April 2012

I see that the Vintech 81 and 473 need a Vintech power supply box. I can't seem to find if the 73i does. Appreciate the...

Drumstixkev
replies: 5 views: 1,755
vintagelove 5th April 2012

I am looking to purchase soundcraft 6000 channel strips. please pm me if you have some

boneshowell
replies: 0 views: 1,202
boneshowell 5th April 2012

I'm looking for a guitar signal splitting solution for multiple amping/DI. I know this has been covered a couple of times, but I...

AlexLakis
replies: 17 views: 2,796
fastlanestoner 5th April 2012

I am going to be making some snakes soon to connect my mic pres to my converters. I'm choosing between MOGAMI W2932 and GEPCO...

Devon8822
replies: 2 views: 934
Rick Sutton 5th April 2012

Hi All, I've had a c414eb for a couple of years now with no problems and I'm about to sell it (not wild about it). I took it...

obiejon1
replies: 3 views: 1,007
Rick Sutton 5th April 2012

I have a box of about 100 tapes I need to go through. Some were recorded on a Fostex (X-28?) and many on a basic two track deck....

lagavulin16
replies: 0 views: 1,529
lagavulin16 4th April 2012

Hey guys, I'll be buying a matched pair of mics very soon. I'm planning to buy either a matched pair of Rode NT5 or a matched...

bassam_m
replies: 8 views: 4,279
oretez 4th April 2012

Is there anyway (other than dragging) to move all the loops in a song to its nearest bar? Some of my parts are off...e.g. in the...

tektonic
replies: 3 views: 686
timtoonz 4th April 2012

Hi everyone. First of all I want to thank for all the info shared in the forum, now is my main source of recording knowledge. Ok,...

Calamardo
replies: 8 views: 2,708
Silent Sound 4th April 2012

Recently got a Revox A-77 MK-III. Been recording live mixes straight off the Yamaha PM 5000, then converting with an older 2...

MaggieSound
replies: 15 views: 2,307
Bob Olhsson 4th April 2012

OK - so, does anyone have any advice/thoughts on which stems to send together to my Littlebox 16? At the moment I'm only using...

theslingerland
replies: 6 views: 905
theslingerland 4th April 2012

Hi, All- I'm a long time viewer new poster (well reasonably new...) I have a monitor dilemma I was wondering if I could get the...

terraamb01
replies: 2 views: 730
terraamb01 4th April 2012

Title basically says it all. It's a 5 piece set with 3 crash, a ride and hi-hat, pretty basic set up. Also there is a double kick...

chandler513
replies: 15 views: 6,942
chandler513 4th April 2012

I'm a singer songwriter multi instrumentalist , currently finishing the writing of my first solo Album. I'm looking at...

djanogil
replies: 0 views: 592
djanogil 4th April 2012

At my grandmas house i found an old cabinet full of geaer from a brand ive never heard of before called "sansui". In...

NSO
replies: 8 views: 5,716
yosefTux 4th April 2012

Does anybody know of any albums with drums, 1 guitar, and 1 bass, where the bass is panned to one side and the guitar is panned...

Devon8822
replies: 4 views: 770
[email protected] 4th April 2012

Hi. A friend suggested this forum when I asked for some advice on what mic to get for my simple home studio. I've recorded...

Resoir
replies: 6 views: 851
Baraka 4th April 2012

Hey all I have had my ATB 32 for roughly a year. It has been running well but recently I have begun to run into problems. The...

KennyS
replies: 9 views: 1,443
Kris 4th April 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search