The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello, My name is Lars. I am a student of Technical University of Denmark and currently I am in the process of writing thesis....

lars.mic
replies: 30 views: 1,681
Ryan Earnhardt 8th April 2012

Hey guys, I need some help here with choosing a mic. I am looking for a mic that i can record vocals and acoustic guitar with...

XCorrupt
replies: 23 views: 19,727
dkelley 8th April 2012

Does it even have a transformer? I can't find anything with Google. I'm looking at omni dynamics and thinking of grabbing one but...

run, megalodon
replies: 4 views: 1,460
run, megalodon 8th April 2012

I have several wall warts that are taking up a lot of space. Would something like this be safe to use? Amazon.com: Ziotek...

capproach
replies: 8 views: 3,160
Silent Sound 8th April 2012

Sup guys, Doing the sound for a pub gig next week, kick wise; I've got a crappy T.bone mic however I'm thinking of throwing...

Drooh
replies: 1 views: 643
Drooh 8th April 2012

Gear: Digi 003 1 midi in/2 midi outs MPC3000 2 Midi ins/4 midi outs Kurzweil K2500 midi in/out/thru Novation Remote...

Mevo2
replies: 2 views: 708
jchas 8th April 2012

Hello mates. I'll try to make this brief, but I'd like, first of all to share something with you: A couple weeks ago I was...

heysimo
replies: 0 views: 653
heysimo 8th April 2012

Hello All I am seeking some advice. I have a pair of Dynaudio BM12a Studio Monitors and I like them but I keep wondering about...

outcastrising
replies: 4 views: 6,469
DuX 8th April 2012

I've just bought some bm12a's and they hiss really loudly. Doesn't change when changing any settings on them, or unplugging...

alanrigbeey
replies: 9 views: 1,962
DuX 8th April 2012

Ive searched and Im not finding many users. I looked at the threads. Any users here? Comments?

Deleted User
replies: 15 views: 17,191
DuX 8th April 2012

I am running Lion on my Mid 2009 Macbookpro, and am experiencing frequent crashes with the latest updates of PT 10 and Logic 9....

prologicmusic
replies: 1 views: 948
mikebailey92 7th April 2012

I'm looking for a master clock. The question is: is there any remarkable quality difference between the apogee big ben, drawmer...

tamasdragon
replies: 24 views: 2,467
Barish 7th April 2012

Hey guys.. I need some advice connecting/syncing 2 bits to Logic 8.. I have: Roland TR606 & Juno 6. Both connected to a...

criss
replies: 3 views: 755
criss 7th April 2012

Hi all, I've been lurking for about a year now, and have to say this forum is the greatest resource out there, for looking up...

2xBassist
replies: 4 views: 1,526
syntax 7th April 2012

Hi. I usually track vocals through a Neve 1073 DPA, which I love ! any suggestion for a transparent (stereo?) compressor - to be...

nemo2000
replies: 25 views: 2,172
Bassmankr 7th April 2012

I am finally in between 2 microphones for female vocals. Mid vocal range (alto, soprano 2) and slightly sibilant. You can...

halleycomet86
replies: 2 views: 1,471
gehauser 7th April 2012

hello anyone made the jump from desktop to a fully portable solution ? modern laptops are fast enough now to work with them...

invalidusername
replies: 10 views: 1,265
Bassmankr 7th April 2012

i rebuilt a old 246. it's awesome like new. i have built what i call my tom waits corner in my studio the 246 and my green bullet...

boomer81
replies: 6 views: 1,684
retractablezing 7th April 2012

My front-end setup in the near future will be a Presonus Digimax FS (via ADAT) as well as a BLA Sparrow ADC to give me a...

John N
replies: 0 views: 1,376
John N 7th April 2012

Hi there, I looked at all the threads last night and could not find all the info to know if this is a A,B or C version. I bought...

glenn Taylor
replies: 4 views: 3,182
glenn Taylor 7th April 2012

I've seen this a few times in videos I have watched recently. I suppose it makes sense, but I haven't heard of this yet. How...

captainate
replies: 10 views: 1,145
captainate 7th April 2012

It is possible that newer Aurora 16 sounds brighter than the ones that were made 4 years ago?

zak7
replies: 5 views: 1,180
AMIEL 7th April 2012

Could someone with the Behringer BCF2000 (motorized faders control surface) answer this real quick? How many 'steps' do the...

ds11
replies: 2 views: 962
ds11 7th April 2012

hi I'm looking for the cheapest way to get perfect amp sound directly from my spider valve mkii amp to my laptop's usb for...

maulotov
replies: 3 views: 651
guitarwolle 7th April 2012

I just installed the firewire card in slot 1 and it's detected by my Mac Pro. I was able to get sound out of analog side using a...

smoovemode
replies: 7 views: 1,415
smoovemode 7th April 2012

I am using a BeesNeez Elly Fet Mic on Kick drum. It is feeding my Wunder preamp. This mic is really HOT, and with the pre at...

slow records
replies: 4 views: 1,213
Musiclab 7th April 2012

Hi, I just came across the UA LA610 Signature Series with upgraded Cinemag and NOS tubes and am wondering if it's possible to...

dickiefunk
replies: 3 views: 2,814
popmann 7th April 2012

Hello all! I'm trying to consolidate my rig and I have a power amp question . . . . I have . . . 2 Community XLT46 Mains...

Neil.Helgeson
replies: 0 views: 801
Neil.Helgeson 7th April 2012

Mac Miller - Clarity (Macadelic) - YouTube I'm trying to recreate the same effect which you can hear most clearly from 0.00 to...

james19
replies: 1 views: 814
idlabs 7th April 2012

I need 24 i/o to go out from PT9 into my console for mixing or to insert hardware units. Currently, I have a 002r and a Behringer...

RiF
replies: 20 views: 3,979
Flying_Dutchman 7th April 2012

Sending drum tracks from daw, to my tape machine (tascam 388) Hey guys I am working on an album and the drums will be...

hithere
replies: 0 views: 870
hithere 7th April 2012

Most Mixes are so bright and harsh..I hate that...also many monitors are also bright....so to have a trusty monitor that have...

zak7
replies: 11 views: 4,399
zak7 7th April 2012

Vocals thru the Royer SF24v.......woo hoo

All Souled Out
replies: 4 views: 1,386
yotonic 7th April 2012

Hey, my friend has a small upright piano and we were wondering if we could do anything to expand its tonal range a little. He...

StratMan2604
replies: 2 views: 1,525
StratMan2604 7th April 2012

i don't know where to post this question so here i go. delete after answer is given. why can i not access the classified...

hobby10k
replies: 3 views: 693
hobby10k 7th April 2012

Hello there, I just wanted to share my experience with a new pair of Adam A7x about a year ago. Since I bought them in May...

polbb
replies: 6 views: 3,171
polbb 7th April 2012

So we had an "interesting" guest in the studio tonight and we cut her mic while she was talking on one of the radio...

xxedgexx
replies: 4 views: 5,983
dkelley 7th April 2012

Hi! I'm currently doing some null tests for some coursework and I was wondering if anybody knows a formula to convert...

jpmmusic
replies: 2 views: 701
jpmmusic 7th April 2012

This is my song I'm working, just wanting some feedback. Im also new to this whole forum thing so any tips about it would be...

KeeTone
replies: 0 views: 625
KeeTone 7th April 2012

Hi, I'm about to upgrade my home studio with a pair of mixing cans, since my apartment isn't acoustically fitted for...

LieS
replies: 3 views: 1,049
LieS 7th April 2012

Trying to put this into the listen to my demo sticky but I lost it where the f is it??. Please move if someone can..

musicmonster
replies: 1 views: 654
musicmonster 7th April 2012

I have a nice home studio (by my standards), and live very close to the ocean (100 meters / 330 feet). I'm worried though about...

Reza
replies: 19 views: 4,543
rnaple 7th April 2012

I have recorder the microphone AMP and DI track together. Considering the soundcard latency, I have tried to manually fix the...

Rokus666
replies: 3 views: 915
Kiwi 7th April 2012

i found a rheem 1720 reel to reel recording in near perfect condiction and i need help i know nothing about it how much is it...

kross123
replies: 3 views: 1,070
Aural Endeavors 7th April 2012

Oberheim OB-Xa Analog Synthesizer (1980) pt.1 - YouTube Hey guys. Can anyone with a better ear tell me how to achieve this...

skiroy
replies: 3 views: 902
Kiwi 7th April 2012

Just bought Pro Tools 10 Academic with the Mbox 3, and the installation process is getting me worried I'm doing something...

MetaLeecA
replies: 1 views: 4,612
nst7 7th April 2012

Can anyone recommend a good mic service place in Brighton/London for a Sony C37A?

Mr.Greenwood
replies: 5 views: 1,450
Honeyshape 7th April 2012

Hi all, My question is if there will be any noticeable difference in audio quality during mixing ITB when using a D/A that is...

stonedawn
replies: 14 views: 1,355
robertshaw 7th April 2012

Hi there, I recently took a "quality over quantity" approach in my project studio. I sold my DIGI 003 console, and...

sdsweet
replies: 9 views: 3,496
nst7 7th April 2012

Hey There I am looking for any board members who run Logic in a Pro Studio Application. I'm trying to drum up support for a...

nativenat
replies: 77 views: 11,772
nsilva 7th April 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search