The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey guys, my current rig is an Asus G73 laptop + an Akai MPK Mini+ Reason 5. I want to take advantage of sampling abilities so in...

koolaidpianist
replies: 0 views: 1,274
koolaidpianist 8th April 2012

Hello. Lately we´ve improved our studio, and are gonna record or first album, wich got a lot of country style in it (an a of...

Osvald AmadeuZ
replies: 3 views: 953
Osvald AmadeuZ 8th April 2012

Hey gang, hope you are well! So recently got an older Soundcraft Delta AVE, with power supply. Missing the Multipin power cable,...

trupro
replies: 0 views: 912
trupro 8th April 2012

Hi guys, First post here and i'm not entirely sure if this is the right forum for it so apologies if it's not. So, i've got...

spitfir3
replies: 0 views: 629
spitfir3 8th April 2012

I just listened to the song Comfort Eagle by Cake for the first time in probably ten years and got majorly inspired. The song...

Yummerz
replies: 4 views: 889
Jared Paul 8th April 2012

The title says it all. I have decent mixer (Ghost) And I have some decent outboard pres (7th circle) I'm wondering if...

johndykstra
replies: 7 views: 902
Musiclab 8th April 2012

I am in the process of possibly taking delivery of an API 5500 EQ in the next few days to complete my 2 bus chain, which is D-box...

mike vee
replies: 23 views: 1,733
KennyS 8th April 2012

Does anyone know what happened to Soundcastle in Silverlake? They seem to have moved to Santa Monica, I'm wondering who has the...

Berolzheimer
replies: 11 views: 3,767
fastlanestoner 8th April 2012

I'm trying to work out the power consumption of a bunch of gear for a studio building project and can't find any of the necessary...

cb_hale
replies: 0 views: 1,053
cb_hale 8th April 2012

Hi all, Will be in NY this coming week for a bit. So Im on the hunt for a GOOD vintage acosutic guitar and electric if i see...

Wiggy Neve Slut
replies: 7 views: 1,306
patchmonkey 8th April 2012
replies: 7 views: 1,602
thefyn 8th April 2012

Hi... just bought a used Beyer 160 ribbon for cheap, and the output's a lot lower than our royer 121... never having worked with...

analogjeff
replies: 5 views: 1,097
RFZ DUDE 8th April 2012

I've read good things about the Overstayer comps when used as a buss compressor. However, some people say that the Overstayer is...

hauntedclutter
replies: 3 views: 4,210
Deckdaddy 8th April 2012

How to set multiple outputs for Arturia Spark Vintage drum maschines in Cubase? I went to vst instruments, and press active...

loscolorados
replies: 4 views: 4,018
loscolorados 8th April 2012

will be using for rapping and singing go! and it has to be mixtape quality, good enough to listen to really

kanyenorthwest
replies: 1 views: 727
kanyenorthwest 8th April 2012

One day, a sound engineer, Dave, says to another sound engineer, Peter, "hey, listen to the violin and cello I've just...

gtrpedal
replies: 4 views: 1,033
Paradox Uncr8ted 8th April 2012

Curious if anyone here has had their Onyx 1640i modded so that the main mix FW send is post-main insert. This seems to be the...

bebopcola
replies: 0 views: 654
bebopcola 8th April 2012

I've got a project coming up for a local hard rock band that lists it's influences as Mastodon, Kyuss, and Red Fang among others....

Humanzee
replies: 8 views: 1,837
Matt R 8th April 2012

I have Numark CDN77USB connected to ECLER NUO connected to BEHRINGER PMP 1280 but the sound sounds hollow and there's almost no...

runningorder
replies: 0 views: 711
runningorder 8th April 2012

I have one AT4060 right now which I dearly love. Seems to do a bit of everything pretty freaking well. Works on my voice, guitar,...

Tibbon
replies: 4 views: 2,339
janek 68 8th April 2012

Is there an outboard compressor out there that is close to the SSL channel (not quad) compressors in character, besides the...

Matt Smith
replies: 2 views: 2,665
MarkyGoldstein 8th April 2012

I'm looking for a hardware compressor for the sole purpose of sidechaining and ducking music while during vocals. This is for...

xxedgexx
replies: 0 views: 1,966
xxedgexx 8th April 2012

Not sure if its worth it to dish the extra out for the classic series Furman over the Merit. Furman really has no info comparing...

Devon8822
replies: 0 views: 1,917
Devon8822 8th April 2012

what are the advantages / disadvantages of using a stereo preamp versus using two mono preamps? And what's...

karambos
replies: 6 views: 2,775
AnthonyRochester 8th April 2012

I have the Focusrite Saffire 2 IN 4 OUT and I use backing tracks and synth/samples live. I want to send 1 MONO output signal to...

sneakyybstrd
replies: 7 views: 4,960
disinfor 8th April 2012

Hello, My name is Lars. I am a student of Technical University of Denmark and currently I am in the process of writing thesis....

lars.mic
replies: 30 views: 1,681
Ryan Earnhardt 8th April 2012

Hey guys, I need some help here with choosing a mic. I am looking for a mic that i can record vocals and acoustic guitar with...

XCorrupt
replies: 23 views: 19,726
dkelley 8th April 2012

Does it even have a transformer? I can't find anything with Google. I'm looking at omni dynamics and thinking of grabbing one but...

run, megalodon
replies: 4 views: 1,460
run, megalodon 8th April 2012

I have several wall warts that are taking up a lot of space. Would something like this be safe to use? Amazon.com: Ziotek...

capproach
replies: 8 views: 3,160
Silent Sound 8th April 2012

Sup guys, Doing the sound for a pub gig next week, kick wise; I've got a crappy T.bone mic however I'm thinking of throwing...

Drooh
replies: 1 views: 642
Drooh 8th April 2012

Gear: Digi 003 1 midi in/2 midi outs MPC3000 2 Midi ins/4 midi outs Kurzweil K2500 midi in/out/thru Novation Remote...

Mevo2
replies: 2 views: 708
jchas 8th April 2012

Hello mates. I'll try to make this brief, but I'd like, first of all to share something with you: A couple weeks ago I was...

heysimo
replies: 0 views: 653
heysimo 8th April 2012

Hello All I am seeking some advice. I have a pair of Dynaudio BM12a Studio Monitors and I like them but I keep wondering about...

outcastrising
replies: 4 views: 6,469
DuX 8th April 2012

I've just bought some bm12a's and they hiss really loudly. Doesn't change when changing any settings on them, or unplugging...

alanrigbeey
replies: 9 views: 1,962
DuX 8th April 2012

Ive searched and Im not finding many users. I looked at the threads. Any users here? Comments?

Deleted User
replies: 15 views: 17,189
DuX 8th April 2012

I am running Lion on my Mid 2009 Macbookpro, and am experiencing frequent crashes with the latest updates of PT 10 and Logic 9....

prologicmusic
replies: 1 views: 947
mikebailey92 7th April 2012

I'm looking for a master clock. The question is: is there any remarkable quality difference between the apogee big ben, drawmer...

tamasdragon
replies: 24 views: 2,466
Barish 7th April 2012

Hey guys.. I need some advice connecting/syncing 2 bits to Logic 8.. I have: Roland TR606 & Juno 6. Both connected to a...

criss
replies: 3 views: 754
criss 7th April 2012

Hi all, I've been lurking for about a year now, and have to say this forum is the greatest resource out there, for looking up...

2xBassist
replies: 4 views: 1,526
syntax 7th April 2012

Hi. I usually track vocals through a Neve 1073 DPA, which I love ! any suggestion for a transparent (stereo?) compressor - to be...

nemo2000
replies: 25 views: 2,172
Bassmankr 7th April 2012

I am finally in between 2 microphones for female vocals. Mid vocal range (alto, soprano 2) and slightly sibilant. You can...

halleycomet86
replies: 2 views: 1,471
gehauser 7th April 2012

hello anyone made the jump from desktop to a fully portable solution ? modern laptops are fast enough now to work with them...

invalidusername
replies: 10 views: 1,265
Bassmankr 7th April 2012

i rebuilt a old 246. it's awesome like new. i have built what i call my tom waits corner in my studio the 246 and my green bullet...

boomer81
replies: 6 views: 1,684
retractablezing 7th April 2012

My front-end setup in the near future will be a Presonus Digimax FS (via ADAT) as well as a BLA Sparrow ADC to give me a...

John N
replies: 0 views: 1,375
John N 7th April 2012

Hi there, I looked at all the threads last night and could not find all the info to know if this is a A,B or C version. I bought...

glenn Taylor
replies: 4 views: 3,182
glenn Taylor 7th April 2012

I've seen this a few times in videos I have watched recently. I suppose it makes sense, but I haven't heard of this yet. How...

captainate
replies: 10 views: 1,145
captainate 7th April 2012

It is possible that newer Aurora 16 sounds brighter than the ones that were made 4 years ago?

zak7
replies: 5 views: 1,180
AMIEL 7th April 2012

Could someone with the Behringer BCF2000 (motorized faders control surface) answer this real quick? How many 'steps' do the...

ds11
replies: 2 views: 961
ds11 7th April 2012

hi I'm looking for the cheapest way to get perfect amp sound directly from my spider valve mkii amp to my laptop's usb for...

maulotov
replies: 3 views: 651
guitarwolle 7th April 2012

I just installed the firewire card in slot 1 and it's detected by my Mac Pro. I was able to get sound out of analog side using a...

smoovemode
replies: 7 views: 1,414
smoovemode 7th April 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search