The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I have been going back and forth learning and mixing and reading and thinking but now I'm fully decided, I want a console with...

SoZo
replies: 29 views: 3,540
erikdrink 9th April 2012

I am currently building a home studio, while it is up and running (average to say the most). I want to upgrade but i don't know...

Cali0605
replies: 2 views: 985
Cali0605 9th April 2012

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices Back in the 80's I...

hasbeen
replies: 1 views: 1,189
joeq 9th April 2012

I plan on purchasing an apogee 16x a/d. This can output a digital signal (I will break out to 8 channels of spdif). For...

bissellstudios
replies: 2 views: 1,317
bissellstudios 9th April 2012

Hey guys, I was wondering those of you who own an SM7B could point out some its major pros and or Cons.. Also what Pres or type...

Realziment
replies: 12 views: 2,556
RonGherkins 9th April 2012

Hey hey Gearslutz! Allow me to introduce my self first, Axiom Static and new to GS. Nice to meet you all! kfhkh I woke up...

Axiom static
replies: 33 views: 2,325
GordZilla 9th April 2012

hey there, i just got a presonus firestudio interface. it looks as if my laptop is reading it and has shown it in the firewire...

pezz3000
replies: 3 views: 620
RightOnRome 9th April 2012

I read in a few posts CLA hard pans as much as possible to get the wide sounding mixes he gets. Does anybody hard pan as much as...

fuzzface777
replies: 160 views: 14,756
Oroz 9th April 2012

Hi, Over the years I've read postings of some of our gearslutz members who have reached great heights in the music business...

John J.
replies: 8 views: 5,227
mu6gr8 9th April 2012

If you were starting from scratch and wanted to have two mic-pres to cover as many basses as possible, one being the ME1-NV, what...

Ziko
replies: 21 views: 1,437
SoZo 9th April 2012

So! A few months back I picked up this old Shure unit, the SR107. I've used a few consoles from the SR series and really liked...

thelowerrhythm
replies: 1 views: 1,830
5th element 9th April 2012

i'm trying to determine the weak link in my modest mic collection and have been interested by the possibility of picking up an...

FlyMordecai
replies: 10 views: 1,847
monkeyxx 9th April 2012

Hello. I've got for free (at my job) but in bad condition. It has a very low output level (for a condenser, I've often used the...

dalcl
replies: 13 views: 4,078
nob turner 9th April 2012

I'm a noob when it comes to bussing my tracks. I had autotune on every track at the same setting on for ever vocal track. I set a...

bobbyM3
replies: 11 views: 1,095
Aisle 6 8th April 2012

Hey guys, my current rig is an Asus G73 laptop + an Akai MPK Mini+ Reason 5. I want to take advantage of sampling abilities so in...

koolaidpianist
replies: 0 views: 1,274
koolaidpianist 8th April 2012

Hello. Lately we´ve improved our studio, and are gonna record or first album, wich got a lot of country style in it (an a of...

Osvald AmadeuZ
replies: 3 views: 953
Osvald AmadeuZ 8th April 2012

Hey gang, hope you are well! So recently got an older Soundcraft Delta AVE, with power supply. Missing the Multipin power cable,...

trupro
replies: 0 views: 911
trupro 8th April 2012

Hi guys, First post here and i'm not entirely sure if this is the right forum for it so apologies if it's not. So, i've got...

spitfir3
replies: 0 views: 628
spitfir3 8th April 2012

I just listened to the song Comfort Eagle by Cake for the first time in probably ten years and got majorly inspired. The song...

Yummerz
replies: 4 views: 889
Jared Paul 8th April 2012

The title says it all. I have decent mixer (Ghost) And I have some decent outboard pres (7th circle) I'm wondering if...

johndykstra
replies: 7 views: 902
Musiclab 8th April 2012

I am in the process of possibly taking delivery of an API 5500 EQ in the next few days to complete my 2 bus chain, which is D-box...

mike vee
replies: 23 views: 1,731
KennyS 8th April 2012

Does anyone know what happened to Soundcastle in Silverlake? They seem to have moved to Santa Monica, I'm wondering who has the...

Berolzheimer
replies: 11 views: 3,764
fastlanestoner 8th April 2012

I'm trying to work out the power consumption of a bunch of gear for a studio building project and can't find any of the necessary...

cb_hale
replies: 0 views: 1,051
cb_hale 8th April 2012

Hi all, Will be in NY this coming week for a bit. So Im on the hunt for a GOOD vintage acosutic guitar and electric if i see...

Wiggy Neve Slut
replies: 7 views: 1,306
patchmonkey 8th April 2012
replies: 7 views: 1,602
thefyn 8th April 2012

Hi... just bought a used Beyer 160 ribbon for cheap, and the output's a lot lower than our royer 121... never having worked with...

analogjeff
replies: 5 views: 1,096
RFZ DUDE 8th April 2012

I've read good things about the Overstayer comps when used as a buss compressor. However, some people say that the Overstayer is...

hauntedclutter
replies: 3 views: 4,210
Deckdaddy 8th April 2012

How to set multiple outputs for Arturia Spark Vintage drum maschines in Cubase? I went to vst instruments, and press active...

loscolorados
replies: 4 views: 4,017
loscolorados 8th April 2012

will be using for rapping and singing go! and it has to be mixtape quality, good enough to listen to really

kanyenorthwest
replies: 1 views: 725
kanyenorthwest 8th April 2012

One day, a sound engineer, Dave, says to another sound engineer, Peter, "hey, listen to the violin and cello I've just...

gtrpedal
replies: 4 views: 1,032
Paradox Uncr8ted 8th April 2012

Curious if anyone here has had their Onyx 1640i modded so that the main mix FW send is post-main insert. This seems to be the...

bebopcola
replies: 0 views: 654
bebopcola 8th April 2012

I've got a project coming up for a local hard rock band that lists it's influences as Mastodon, Kyuss, and Red Fang among others....

Humanzee
replies: 8 views: 1,837
Matt R 8th April 2012

I have Numark CDN77USB connected to ECLER NUO connected to BEHRINGER PMP 1280 but the sound sounds hollow and there's almost no...

runningorder
replies: 0 views: 711
runningorder 8th April 2012

I have one AT4060 right now which I dearly love. Seems to do a bit of everything pretty freaking well. Works on my voice, guitar,...

Tibbon
replies: 4 views: 2,338
janek 68 8th April 2012

Is there an outboard compressor out there that is close to the SSL channel (not quad) compressors in character, besides the...

Matt Smith
replies: 2 views: 2,665
MarkyGoldstein 8th April 2012

I'm looking for a hardware compressor for the sole purpose of sidechaining and ducking music while during vocals. This is for...

xxedgexx
replies: 0 views: 1,965
xxedgexx 8th April 2012

Not sure if its worth it to dish the extra out for the classic series Furman over the Merit. Furman really has no info comparing...

Devon8822
replies: 0 views: 1,911
Devon8822 8th April 2012

what are the advantages / disadvantages of using a stereo preamp versus using two mono preamps? And what's...

karambos
replies: 6 views: 2,771
AnthonyRochester 8th April 2012

I have the Focusrite Saffire 2 IN 4 OUT and I use backing tracks and synth/samples live. I want to send 1 MONO output signal to...

sneakyybstrd
replies: 7 views: 4,958
disinfor 8th April 2012

Hello, My name is Lars. I am a student of Technical University of Denmark and currently I am in the process of writing thesis....

lars.mic
replies: 30 views: 1,680
Ryan Earnhardt 8th April 2012

Hey guys, I need some help here with choosing a mic. I am looking for a mic that i can record vocals and acoustic guitar with...

XCorrupt
replies: 23 views: 19,713
dkelley 8th April 2012

Does it even have a transformer? I can't find anything with Google. I'm looking at omni dynamics and thinking of grabbing one but...

run, megalodon
replies: 4 views: 1,460
run, megalodon 8th April 2012

I have several wall warts that are taking up a lot of space. Would something like this be safe to use? Amazon.com: Ziotek...

capproach
replies: 8 views: 3,159
Silent Sound 8th April 2012

Sup guys, Doing the sound for a pub gig next week, kick wise; I've got a crappy T.bone mic however I'm thinking of throwing...

Drooh
replies: 1 views: 642
Drooh 8th April 2012

Gear: Digi 003 1 midi in/2 midi outs MPC3000 2 Midi ins/4 midi outs Kurzweil K2500 midi in/out/thru Novation Remote...

Mevo2
replies: 2 views: 708
jchas 8th April 2012

Hello mates. I'll try to make this brief, but I'd like, first of all to share something with you: A couple weeks ago I was...

heysimo
replies: 0 views: 653
heysimo 8th April 2012

Hello All I am seeking some advice. I have a pair of Dynaudio BM12a Studio Monitors and I like them but I keep wondering about...

outcastrising
replies: 4 views: 6,465
DuX 8th April 2012

I've just bought some bm12a's and they hiss really loudly. Doesn't change when changing any settings on them, or unplugging...

alanrigbeey
replies: 9 views: 1,962
DuX 8th April 2012

Ive searched and Im not finding many users. I looked at the threads. Any users here? Comments?

Deleted User
replies: 15 views: 17,176
DuX 8th April 2012

I am running Lion on my Mid 2009 Macbookpro, and am experiencing frequent crashes with the latest updates of PT 10 and Logic 9....

prologicmusic
replies: 1 views: 946
mikebailey92 7th April 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search