The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Name some complete lemons that you love and use still? Ensoniq ASR10, buggy, crashes sounds killer! Native instruments...

Jay-
replies: 1 views: 679
benherron.rrr 14th April 2012

Can't seem to find any examples of the valley people dynamite (hardware) on drum buss. Can anyone help me out? It'd be greatly...

watersedge1234
replies: 3 views: 2,555
ds11 14th April 2012

I'm a producer based in Los Angeles. I'll be working on an album project in Bogata, then returning on a connecting flight...

Dopamine
replies: 0 views: 563
Dopamine 14th April 2012

I'm thinking of getting a 4x12 cab, and loading it up with 4 different speakers for recording. Any suggestions for good cabinet...

Tibbon
replies: 90 views: 35,255
fastlanestoner 14th April 2012

Hi Guys. Im running An SE gemini 3. into a Focusrite ISA one preamp. Then taking the output from that into my Focusrite...

Accoladeuk
replies: 0 views: 628
Accoladeuk 14th April 2012

Ok, I don't know if this section of the forum is appropriate for asking this - but - could you suggest some more uplifting, not...

The Listener
replies: 7 views: 1,024
sears 14th April 2012

Hi all, a "noobie" query i presume but, i need to ask it : i don't get currently the utility of an HF section on a...

fjohn
replies: 1 views: 920
reddirt 14th April 2012

MIX with the MASTERS 2012 - Exceptional One-Week Music Production Seminars Mixer TOM ELMHIRST (Adele, Amy Winehouse, The Black...

MWTM
replies: 1 views: 1,875
MWTM 14th April 2012

I recently picked up Mike Senior's Mixing Secrets for the Small Studio. Great Book. I just got to the section on Buss...

capproach
replies: 4 views: 1,224
capproach 14th April 2012

I know the 166A has 2 channels and some more controls than the 163X but are their circuits and compression characteristics...

John N
replies: 1 views: 1,121
John N 14th April 2012

The Quietus | Features | The Space Is The Place - Taylor Parkes On Abbey Road Studios

binarymilton
replies: 2 views: 979
brill bedroom 14th April 2012

Hi, it's really worth and iPad for a recording studio? What do you think?

juliomonroy
replies: 14 views: 2,250
juliomonroy 14th April 2012

I picked up a pair of Tannoy Precision 8Ds. I set them up in the office and my first impression (apart from a crystal clear...

Jabbaz
replies: 6 views: 2,452
soundBringer 14th April 2012

I always hear that Cubase is better for MIDI and virtual instruments, but I'd really appreciate if some users could explain why....

James_Avery
replies: 0 views: 888
James_Avery 14th April 2012

Hi folks, Any idea what model of speaker this is? It looks like a B&W, if so which model? Ta

[email protected]
replies: 6 views: 1,006
[email protected] 14th April 2012

Does anyone here think that Keytars are easy to learn? I can play a little bit of keyboards and guitar and usually I play the...

Roy_A
replies: 16 views: 14,296
AnthonyRochester 14th April 2012

Hi there, Sometime at the end of June I'm planning to visit Copenhagen (on my way from Montreal to Moscow) and I was wondering...

Sonic_Beast
replies: 1 views: 799
Sonic_Beast 14th April 2012

Hi I was wondering if I could link two R16 Zooms together and still use them as an interface, I play drums and i have 8 drum mics...

JohnnyDoe
replies: 1 views: 657
Kiwi 14th April 2012

Equipment we use, techniques we covet, effects that we are all using. Which ones will be gone next year? Whats the new...

Ryan Silva
replies: 33 views: 2,805
Karloff70 14th April 2012

Hey fellow Gearslutz. I've got a bit of a decision to make. I'm in the market for a new mic pre. Do you guys remember...

Superfly76
replies: 19 views: 3,447
Superfly76 14th April 2012

as far as the plugins go, which one do you think is better and why??!

rockstarforlife
replies: 0 views: 1,324
rockstarforlife 14th April 2012

So I have an otari mx-5050 mkiii eight track. It has always done well, but recently it has been recording this terrible scratchy...

Sleep Good
replies: 2 views: 838
TRJanuary 14th April 2012

Ok, this is not a troll thread. I've miced up kits with 421's on toms for as long as I can remember, and I've been sent stuff to...

locust_tree
replies: 50 views: 3,701
dankin 14th April 2012

Hi guys, I have the following question: A half-normalled patch bay allows me to double the signal. I just can't imagine, that...

Yellowbears
replies: 10 views: 2,134
the snowfields 14th April 2012

Adele's "Rolling in the Deep" got a Grammy nomination for Song of the Year. To me this song sounds like a recycled...

Bassmankr
replies: 27 views: 6,438
Retrospekta 14th April 2012

Just posted a Mäag Audio EQ4 Recall Sheet on the Mäag Audio website in the manuals and EQ4 sections! ;) Mäag Audio EQ4...

maagaudio
replies: 0 views: 1,298
maagaudio 14th April 2012

hey guys recently just threaded tape for the first time and think I did it right, but after following the tascam 388 manual, the...

hithere
replies: 8 views: 1,476
hithere 14th April 2012

I currently have a Vox AC4TV (4W, EL84, 12AX7) with a 1x12 speaker cab (16 ohm Celestion VX speaker). It's good for chimey...

jdsowa
replies: 4 views: 1,221
vernier 14th April 2012

Howdy fellas, Now that I'm about to build 1176 clones for my studio rack, I've become completely baffled by the fact that there...

atticmike
replies: 12 views: 2,625
kristjanz 14th April 2012

I'm planning on buying a small format console. I thought integrating it into my workflow would be as simple as that, but now that...

kraku
replies: 12 views: 3,341
Analogue Mastering 14th April 2012

I'm wondering if anyone shares my experience with mixing autotuned vocal tracks. I've mixed a lot of songs with vocals over...

AustinMaxi
replies: 13 views: 5,649
lame pseudonym 14th April 2012

Just got these mics. Found 9 of them at my grandfather's house. I'm a band director and thought about hanging them in our...

Jacob645
replies: 4 views: 3,632
lewisshanks 14th April 2012

Was wondering if you guys knew of a good online place to buy patch cables. Specifically looking for mogami TT to TT 2 ft patch...

Battie4
replies: 6 views: 820
John N 14th April 2012

I'm obsessed with the "Streetlights" song from their "Ritual" album and overall I love the production and...

The Listener
replies: 5 views: 1,274
rhythmtech 14th April 2012

Hi there I'm looking for a small mixer for my home setup, and heard good things about the Midas Venice. how does it sound?...

zoro
replies: 4 views: 1,069
zoro 14th April 2012

I was reading some posts where a few people were complaining that Pro Tools does not come bundled with a dedicated RTAS chorus...

theartfollies
replies: 5 views: 1,448
Aeolian 14th April 2012

People who listened both please compare Neuman KH 120 vs Yamaha MSP7.

A STAR
replies: 15 views: 7,978
greenears 13th April 2012

Hello slutz, I need your help with Iterative Quantize(iQ-button) in cubase 6. Is it possible to use Iterative Quantize...

RiKi
replies: 0 views: 861
RiKi 13th April 2012

Hi Guys, Just trying to sync up my SSL Alpha Link with PT10 through my M Audio Lightbridge. Was fine with Logic 9 but Pro...

paulcosten77
replies: 1 views: 1,071
paulcosten77 13th April 2012

I made `nother movie with strictly analog gear, recorded on my 8-track http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYw6gCjJbLk Hope you...

Bitfinder
replies: 1 views: 566
Bitfinder 13th April 2012

Hi all. I have a Joe Meek VC2. For some reason the compressor section isn't working. The needle shows gain reduction but it's not...

Keith Sylvester
replies: 3 views: 1,827
Puffer Fish 13th April 2012

I am looking to purchase this unit from a private seller today. Tested date is 9/91. Serial number is 0145. There is a THAT...

Fash
replies: 1 views: 2,870
Fash 13th April 2012

I used it today on 80% of all my tracks. It sounds like a hit record (after I put on my gold diapers). Thank you soundtoys for...

George Necola
replies: 18 views: 2,618
kerouac 13th April 2012

I would like to know if people here are converting their SA-CD in DSD files for burning into a DVD.

_ben
replies: 9 views: 8,708
popmann 13th April 2012

what is your live performance vocal mic of preference under $300? (male voice, rock vocal if it matters)

perform/record
replies: 23 views: 7,020
legato 13th April 2012

Hey guys, I live in germany and just received my MPA II from america. Bought it second hand from another slut here ;) Now the...

Les Page
replies: 0 views: 794
Les Page 13th April 2012
replies: 0 views: 679
dinhtiendat 13th April 2012

Hi! I plan to get a Korg Micro X to use it with my M-Audio Axiom61 mkII keyboard. I've seen that the MicroX keyboard doesn't...

picur85
replies: 0 views: 1,226
picur85 13th April 2012

Can someone help me out here... I'm relatively new to recording and have set up a humble home studio in my basement. I have a...

bee3
replies: 4 views: 1,012
NYCruiser 13th April 2012

I'm seriously oldschool!! - bought up on tape and analogue everything… I was schooled by the veterans (not personally) via...

pqlia
replies: 9 views: 1,033
yotonic 13th April 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search