The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi guys, Been having a little discussion lately with some pals, and this subject came round and I was shocked to hear how...

Big_Bang
replies: 7 views: 1,474
popmann 9th May 2012

I want to make sure I understand this correctly. The MR816's are designed to be linked by Firewire. When linking the MR816's...

dft3670
replies: 2 views: 694
dft3670 9th May 2012

I have been developing the big rock bass with definition in my mixing for sometime now and it is getting better but I was...

James Lugo
replies: 12 views: 5,699
Slikjmuzik 9th May 2012

Hi I am experiencing some problems with my Crown D150 amp, powering NS10s. It's the rack version without dials on the front...

Jarvus
replies: 0 views: 1,440
Jarvus 9th May 2012

Yesterday I hooked up a pair of NS10's in place of my Tannoy Reveals. It's been a mixed experience. The NS10's gave one of the...

vmachine
replies: 22 views: 2,010
audiotech 9th May 2012

howdy Would someone be so kind as to provide me with some advice. I'm trying to decide which one of the above audio...

Rodders5000
replies: 2 views: 3,396
Rodders5000 9th May 2012

I want to learn an instrument, but I'm worried it might be too late to become proficient. Ideally I'd like to learn piano and...

tektonic
replies: 35 views: 2,713
adrianww 9th May 2012

Hi all, Hope I'm in the right zone with this question etc. I can't see an introduction area, but I would like to take...

tjwuk
replies: 4 views: 1,019
tjwuk 9th May 2012

Have a listen and let me know ... please :) How to make this vocal sound so unique? Toky - About You ( Hot Since 82 Mix ) -...

sylwia666
replies: 2 views: 1,387
sylwia666 9th May 2012

OK, not the first one you ever used... like a Boss CS1,2 or 3 for your guitar rig, not the first you ever used or had used on...

Ward Pike
replies: 79 views: 10,952
jpgerard 9th May 2012

Hi, I'm looking for a good eq and comp to add something better to my stock Logic 8 plugins. I'd love to buy the Sonnox Bundle...

elmolemon
replies: 94 views: 16,809
Leevi 9th May 2012

Hello all... I've searched the forums where this has been discussed peripherally, but haven't seen a direct answer. Is anyone...

sidereal
replies: 5 views: 1,286
sidereal 9th May 2012

Getting back to some rock and roll roots this weekend...

Yetti
replies: 0 views: 727
Yetti 9th May 2012

A Vintage C29 Macintosh Stereo Preamp bumpkin boing ...

AlcoholByVolume
replies: 3 views: 951
brockorama 9th May 2012

I read a lot of people changing their tubes for NOS or something. Are they that much more expensive that the manufacturer can't...

ido1957
replies: 23 views: 2,239
kennybro 9th May 2012

For a standard radio friendly pop song... What is the way you go about recording vocals? You have the track pretty much done...

Umlaaat
replies: 4 views: 1,443
Umlaaat 9th May 2012

Looked around but could not find much about this pre Melcor AM-27 microphone preamp anyone know anything about it besides it...

JVstyle Productions
replies: 12 views: 6,803
EisenAudio 9th May 2012

All - I've been doing a lot of research on the older Gefell/RFT/Neumann mics, and it seems like there is a lot to research. ...

beautyfish
replies: 3 views: 2,373
drBill 9th May 2012

I recently discovered that more than a few of my mpc3000 floppy disk won't load. I just ran across this software...

Mevo2
replies: 0 views: 677
Mevo2 9th May 2012

I'm looking for a hardwarecontroller (midi) for reverb. Like available for 480L and bricasti (though that one is way way...

muziekschuur
replies: 19 views: 1,641
midihooker 9th May 2012

I need a large console for mixing only for the eq , auxs and summing. looking at 2 40 DDA Q2 $2000 used live, or 2001...

Kris Bang Boom
replies: 4 views: 3,394
ddageek 9th May 2012

Anybody using the EQ73? Has anybody done the free 'TRS mod' (no additional parts) to make the original Pre73 compatible with...

perform/record
replies: 4 views: 1,974
perform/record 9th May 2012

I was just listening to Steely Dan's "Black Cow" and I'm wondering how they processed a particular bg vocal. The...

mightypants
replies: 14 views: 1,517
jtaylor27 9th May 2012

Steve is doing an IAMA on Reddit which is essentially where people ask questions and he answers them. Check it out here: I am...

lostwars
replies: 2 views: 1,659
jonathan jetter 9th May 2012

6 days ago, I registered a sound recording with the U.S. copyright offices, using the online uploader. It says that I should be...

MuffinManRock
replies: 8 views: 1,409
kafka 9th May 2012

Both of these DI's look very similiar. Do you think they're made in the same factory? Are they in fact the same DI? Does...

qtuner
replies: 9 views: 1,336
Kiwi 8th May 2012

Just wondering which one you guys think would be better? I'm only using it for vocals, both rapping and singing an equal amount

kanyenorthwest
replies: 6 views: 2,773
kanyenorthwest 8th May 2012

Got the BAE 11 space -unit, manual was not included! The PSU has 2 connectors for the power cable from the unit itself. Are...

Nevelous
replies: 8 views: 1,198
tomteontour 8th May 2012

Hey guys I need a couple of pointers on tracking bass. I don't play bass so I'm not accustomed to recording it. I'm having...

REX
replies: 16 views: 1,517
Kiwi 8th May 2012

I am interested in how the Toft mixer would work with using outboard pre's, EQ's and comps along with a DAW and plug ins. In...

Tube World
replies: 1 views: 1,290
Tube World 8th May 2012

Hello, the coming period I'm putting myself into the world of recording trombones. Since I'm a trombonist myself and that I've...

MartinSch
replies: 21 views: 15,077
Greg Curtis 8th May 2012

Hey Slutz, Was hoping someone with knowledge of SSL Consoles could assist. A colleague of mine has just recently asked for...

Looneytune
replies: 11 views: 1,541
Looneytune 8th May 2012

Ok, he we go: Any.... comments let`s say abduction

betscho
replies: 6 views: 879
betscho 8th May 2012

i am a professional saxophonist, primarily doing recording in the studio setting. i need a mic that'll give me solid response for...

prophetik
replies: 29 views: 10,567
Greg Curtis 8th May 2012

Interested in the facts? One of the world’s top converter designers Dan Lavry has written a new paper in simple language to...

Lavrytech
replies: 1 views: 804
Drumsound 8th May 2012

Hey ! I've been searching for a topic like this for ages and now I decided to ask myself: I got a 24 channel console and want to...

Fabbogy
replies: 0 views: 1,354
Fabbogy 8th May 2012

Alright guys... I'm new to the forums but have been following posts here for advice and info for a very long time. I live for...

sparco
replies: 0 views: 1,030
sparco 8th May 2012

Well this is related to the ongoing PT LE delay compensation discussion but with perhaps a strange twist (PT 8.0.3- 002R- OSX...

inmarten
replies: 0 views: 750
inmarten 8th May 2012

Hello again guys Just want to let you know that I did a search here, but I couldn't find a thread specifically about these...

Destaana
replies: 2 views: 1,207
Adam A7 8th May 2012

I might be going to Hawaii to track a band. Anyone have any referrals or insight into the studio scene there? Hoping to find...

Billy Hume
replies: 2 views: 1,052
Billy Hume 8th May 2012

Client is coming over with a "mastered" Cd. He dosen't completely trust the studio that is supplying the...

kudzu
replies: 6 views: 26,770
DeltaFire 8th May 2012

A 1979 hand wired Vibrolux Reverb amp in near mint condition(spent most of its life in a closet) and it sounds fantabulous.heppy

cavern
replies: 20 views: 4,533
drbob1 8th May 2012

Hi guys I am really hoping someone can help me. I have been using IEM for 4-5 years. Recently I was forced to take some time off...

wildingkaratewol
replies: 13 views: 5,408
wildingkaratewol 8th May 2012

both units seem to offer a similar spec in terms of the amount of ins/outs they offer, however i'm at a loss as to why the...

Slodey
replies: 3 views: 1,570
ray_subsonic 8th May 2012

what would you use to mic up a very nice huge ampeg speaker with trace elliot head for a very heavy sound (heavy metal, nu metal...

ayskura
replies: 7 views: 1,278
Darren Jenkins 8th May 2012

I have the digi 002 rack presently. For the line inputs 1-8, i have the outs 1-8 of my mixing desk going in. On the digi 003...

charlierokit
replies: 3 views: 2,624
charlierokit 8th May 2012

Do you all recommend tracking vocals with a compressor or wait until mix down to add the compressor? Thanks

greenfields
replies: 17 views: 1,568
Darren Jenkins 8th May 2012

Greetings Slutzsters! This is my first post; I've spent far too much time on this site already without actually posting. I...

kram
replies: 29 views: 1,735
manonfire 8th May 2012

To preface: I do only my OWN music which is all synths, both hardware analog and VSTs. I run Cubase on a Lynx-TWO C sound...

mike vee
replies: 5 views: 1,056
mike vee 8th May 2012

Pure accidental discovery. I was listening to a song on my speakers at a VERY low volume and noticed most of the song is on the...

missswan
replies: 7 views: 1,297
Andy Saul 8th May 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search