The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

A friend of mine, Cimcie Nichols, humbly asked someone to post a link to her father's, Roger Nichols, auctions; Info about the...

AEX Labs
replies: 8 views: 2,032
AEX Labs 16th April 2012

Purchasing gear outside America can be very exspensive. Especially in Norway, where I live. And the income of recording and...

SveinKB
replies: 50 views: 2,538
BB Bill 16th April 2012

So I've been working on a soundtrack recently seem to be stuck in finding a way to get my strings to align with other...

Amber
replies: 6 views: 1,188
Kiwi 16th April 2012

I'd really love to have a comprehensive list of fake microphones that are known to be out there. I've had several bad...

valverec
replies: 0 views: 1,944
valverec 16th April 2012

Hey just got into the whole smart phone thing and I was just wondering what kind of apps you guys are using. Sent from my...

byerssound
replies: 10 views: 1,631
joeq 16th April 2012

I had a tenant decades ago that had an old Neve board and maybe a 16 or 24 MCI deck. I was just going thru some old boxes and...

caribeso
replies: 0 views: 1,715
caribeso 16th April 2012

Hi! I need to add a second pair of monitors mostly to re-check things (just for a second opinion) and i need your help in this...

I.P
replies: 5 views: 727
I.P 16th April 2012

Hello guys, :) Does anybody here use Trident / Oram monitors? i'm looking for infos and user reviews for models like the...

wood&wire
replies: 1 views: 914
wood&wire 16th April 2012

Hi there, I've just brought a Soundtracs PC-midi 24 channel desk.I got a great price considering it comes with a patchbay,...

BenJah
replies: 14 views: 7,785
lasso 16th April 2012

So, to continue my ongoing attempts to fill up a rack of Danner 1A size modules, I'm now in search of an EQ. I'm referring to the...

flextone
replies: 0 views: 1,487
flextone 16th April 2012

Hi, I'm completely new here (as my post count shows) so apologies if this is in entirely the wrong section! I'm a...

Tonedeafrob
replies: 0 views: 716
Tonedeafrob 16th April 2012

Anyone have a set of the MoreMe Standards as well as the Deluxe? Just wondering if the Deluxe have better isolation as well as...

John N
replies: 3 views: 847
Harvey Gerst 16th April 2012

Anyone here try the AT ATH-M10 headphones? looks like AT's least expensive option, about $28 on Amazon. I've got nice cans, both...

John N
replies: 1 views: 997
Harvey Gerst 16th April 2012

I'll start: 1) When drummers make a bunch of indistinct noise on the snare in between back-beats.

LimpyLoo
replies: 29 views: 1,471
taherbert 16th April 2012

I'm looking for a preamp for male vocals with an RE20. Not aggressive male vocals - the voice is pretty smooth, baritone to tenor...

Peakly
replies: 4 views: 981
mcgruff 16th April 2012

Hello, I was hoping one of you mixing guys could explain how to do this: An example of my question would be, these are just two...

Hyder boy
replies: 1 views: 557
estebanco 16th April 2012

a different kind of air guitar... Design News - DNTV - Clippard Demonstrates Pneumatic Guitar

excitableboy
replies: 1 views: 590
PRobb 16th April 2012

Hey guys, howdy I'm New to the forum and building my own project studio. Have worked in bigger studios previously and need...

JackM
replies: 12 views: 3,134
JackM 16th April 2012

Ok, here is the deal, I've just started re-wiring my studio due to bla bla bla. Put in another mixer next to the drum kit to...

Big_Bang
replies: 3 views: 1,157
chris carter 16th April 2012

I'm considering running a second desktop with Logic so I can route everything into a Pro Tools session and use time code to sync...

nimblemongoose
replies: 0 views: 595
nimblemongoose 16th April 2012

'Get monitors that make your favourite records sound the way you like to hear them at the end of a long day' - discuss

FirstLoveStudio
replies: 17 views: 1,900
Karloff70 16th April 2012

I'm getting some new gear to place in my 6 U rack but I don't know to lay it out. I'd prefer: 1. Samson Patch Panel 2....

OCDaveWilcox
replies: 0 views: 923
OCDaveWilcox 16th April 2012

I got a couple cables from my buddy music store that people left or something and one of them is this xlr cable with no markings...

mikeyrad
replies: 3 views: 1,044
Serpico 16th April 2012

Storm season has arrived in Texas! Does any one have any recommendations for a stereo mic for thunderstorm, ocean wave and...

AV3X
replies: 3 views: 2,069
John Willett 16th April 2012

This is my second attempt at a first post. I frequent this site a lot looking for various answers to the ongoing questions that...

sherfu_marcus
replies: 3 views: 1,579
sherfu_marcus 16th April 2012

Im hoping someone that has successfully done this can help. I have a hardware fx unit that will only accept and lock to a 48k...

dBa
replies: 4 views: 2,116
popmann 16th April 2012

I just wanted to say that I'm so used to bitching about companies who f**k everything up that this is strange to be...

Mr.Greenwood
replies: 22 views: 4,918
oudplayer 16th April 2012

Hey guys! I have a problem when writing drums on guitar pro 6 and export it to ezdrummer metalheads. The volume and velocity of...

hockeyfreak2129
replies: 2 views: 1,662
hockeyfreak2129 16th April 2012
replies: 0 views: 698
ADG 16th April 2012

For those with experience with MR816 - I finally got the unit out of the box (been sitting there for a long time) and gave it a...

miroxp
replies: 0 views: 269
miroxp 16th April 2012
Avatar for Jim Keaney @ Devotion Recording

Today I came in and powered up my studio and I noticed modules 1 & 2 of my api 500 rack (pair of 512's) had no lights lit....

Jim Keaney @ Devotion Recording
replies: 0 views: 545
Avatar for Jim Keaney @ Devotion Recording
Jim Keaney @ Devotion Recording 16th April 2012

hey guys, I am trying to dump a mono drum track from my daw, to my 388 tape machine, so I can do my other overdubs to tape using...

hithere
replies: 1 views: 709
mikeyman 16th April 2012

What's up you slutz hahaha, This is my chain: Audio Technica 4040 > Focusrite ISA one > M-Audio Mobile Pre > Crappy a**...

bumpyheadman
replies: 3 views: 1,433
Slikjmuzik 16th April 2012

Branford Marsalis - About producers @ web62.com - YouTube

qmpmusic
replies: 7 views: 1,326
houndog328 16th April 2012

Just bought an LA610 MKII - it allows you to track with compression (if you want to). I've read on various sites that the use of...

YT354
replies: 5 views: 987
edva 16th April 2012

Apologies if this is in the wrong thread; not sure where to put it. Has anyone tried this? I figure it would be trickier with...

Aural Endeavors
replies: 5 views: 912
Aural Endeavors 16th April 2012

Need Mic pres for my Digital In 192 card any thoughts

ROCKER STUDIOS
replies: 2 views: 2,686
ROCKER STUDIOS 16th April 2012

Could this guy have written any more great songs? Wow. Talk about prolific. I didn't realize what a talented songwriter he was...

yotonic
replies: 11 views: 1,102
AllAboutTone 16th April 2012

I was offered the SRV 330 used at 294 $ - today? Is that the usual price on e-bay? Thanks Holmes

Mr.HOLMES
replies: 3 views: 1,571
motone 16th April 2012

Hi everyone, I think the output's too low on my sm57. Could someone with a Great River pre please tell me what gain setting...

ds11
replies: 6 views: 1,445
ds11 15th April 2012

I have an MR816X I have been using and it doesn't have enough gain for some mics I have so, after all the reasearch I have done....

dirtychuck
replies: 2 views: 862
dirtychuck 15th April 2012

I´m trying to align a Studer 810 but I don´t understand the the digital controller stuff. On youtube there´s some guys...

Outlaw Hans
replies: 6 views: 1,869
Outlaw Hans 15th April 2012

I need one of these to align a Studer 810. I got one on loan but it´s sticky. Let me know, Hans

Outlaw Hans
replies: 2 views: 579
Outlaw Hans 15th April 2012

The situation is a bit complicated....to start from the beginning...I opened my commercial facility about 4 years ago...been...

Ottomo
replies: 8 views: 1,759
fockion 15th April 2012

I notice almost every single vocalist I see uses an sm58 or a variation of it for live use, but can an older EV (specifically the...

soma89
replies: 9 views: 1,623
Boschen 15th April 2012

What happened to the Wagner Love Thread? Was it pulled? If so, why?

Geddyleewannabe
replies: 6 views: 1,076
ghostwriter 15th April 2012

Hi, I hope it is the good place for this king of request because in "Newbie audio engineering & production question...

Swenerick
replies: 23 views: 3,295
Swenerick 15th April 2012

Hi guys, can anybody tell me the used/street price for Sennheiser MD 918U and EV N/D 308 I looked around the web...

nstu
replies: 1 views: 3,053
nstu 15th April 2012

hi, currently i am using rosetta 200 as ad/da going digitally into motu 828 mk2 on a mac pro. i am using pres of motu (pre...

amit monga
replies: 7 views: 868
amit monga 15th April 2012

Finally got all the gear I need. large enough amount of preamps. Neve, API, ISA, RME. Since I do metal ofthen I need lots of...

blackcom
replies: 2 views: 1,158
Bradahman 15th April 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search