The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Anyone tried the sE Electronics 2200A Mk. II yet? Any noticeable improvement over the previous model? By any chance, has anyone...

MJB
replies: 0 views: 1,620
MJB 25th April 2012

I have a chance to pick up an AKG 414 eb in what looks to be in pretty good condition and he's asking $700.There is a 414 b-uls...

dirtychuck
replies: 3 views: 1,702
dirtychuck 25th April 2012

Can I drop an API opamp in say a fivefish, or x brand opamp into y brand? A universal socket and size?

musicgen
replies: 5 views: 1,087
musicgen 25th April 2012

Hi there I saw Ron (cayocosta)'s DIY pultec project on recproaudio.com and from the parts he uses to the housing , it really...

onrozr
replies: 10 views: 3,258
stevejackson 25th April 2012

A friend of mine called saying a guy he knows is selling a 1980s blue-strip 1176 for $500. I guess the studio owed him money and...

j-madd
replies: 4 views: 1,316
j-madd 25th April 2012

Hello, I just purchased an old Apogee AD500 A/D Converter and matching Apogee power supply from ebay and just got them up and...

woodnut
replies: 3 views: 1,916
robindore 24th April 2012

I'd like add some kind of VU (or digital) meter to monitor the summing output levels coming out of my D-Box. Any suggestions?

ssprod19
replies: 5 views: 935
Demor 24th April 2012

Hello Everyone, A-Designs Audio, Speakeasy Sound Studios, and Pete's Place Audio are doing an educational recording on the...

Peter Montessi
replies: 17 views: 1,733
pan60 24th April 2012

I have some Adam A3X monitors whos cabinets were in pretty rough shape, so I decided to build new cabinets. The A3X's are about...

konsole
replies: 8 views: 1,975
Electroslut 24th April 2012

I recently bought the Vintech X73i, but I found out that it needs a external power supply. I already have a Røde NTK power...

erike123
replies: 3 views: 1,296
jkchuma 24th April 2012

I'm trying to tune my first Rhodes piano, a mark I stage 73. Anyone know if there is a moderately affordable strobe or chromatic...

chrisrulesmore
replies: 14 views: 2,939
The Real MC 24th April 2012

I just got a hardware mixer. Having some trouble with it. I notice that when running two channels panned hard left and right, and...

HSLand
replies: 5 views: 1,065
HSLand 24th April 2012

Here we are.. so, I have to build a studio for a music school, they basically want to record demos for bands and people who are...

Sino
replies: 0 views: 811
Sino 24th April 2012

I've got a GL2400. Never used something like an SSL. I understand that you have more bells and whistles with a large console, not...

HSLand
replies: 1 views: 1,101
The Real MC 24th April 2012

Hi, just finished recording of the first guitar improvisation gig with my newly upgraded guitar rack. heh tremontiplayer -...

Marcellino
replies: 3 views: 5,652
guitarwolle 24th April 2012

Just got one i purchased on ebay. The very top of the mic (where it says Shure Brothers unidyne III etc) is just spinning...

soma89
replies: 2 views: 2,170
mikeyman 24th April 2012

I presently have two Tascam DM3200 mixers that I want to connect to a SSL Alphalink converter. This one has both analog and...

smoovemode
replies: 15 views: 4,625
smoovemode 24th April 2012

Does anyone know any direct coupled ss EQs? Transformer coupled tube EQ? I've seen amps but not EQs no CAPS or servo...

spice house
replies: 1 views: 858
spice house 24th April 2012

Hey. I've got the question for you guys who produce pop songs and use distorted guitars in your arragements. I listen to the...

Dr. Fleischman
replies: 9 views: 3,713
Dr. Fleischman 24th April 2012

Good evening My family is relocating to Atlanta GA and it appears that the house we'll be buying just does not have a great...

mrhudson
replies: 3 views: 886
mrhudson 24th April 2012

I purchased the API bundle after hearing a lot of praise. The 550 A and B are nice, haven't found my "NEED TO USE THIS...

Seth Johnson
replies: 4 views: 1,598
ProfessorTrev 24th April 2012

Today I slapped together some scenes from season 2 of Breaking Bad, along with a couple of scenes I shot myself at home. If you...

TheBrightSide
replies: 3 views: 699
TheBrightSide 24th April 2012

maybe someone can shed some light on this..... All of the redwirez cab impulses are time aligned so there is no phasing when...

bryan k
replies: 2 views: 2,058
bryan k 24th April 2012

Jackson 5 - I Want You Back (with Lyrics) - YouTube Michael Jackson - Jackson 5 - Got To Be There - YouTube Jackson 5 - The...

loopy
replies: 366 views: 18,100
Bob Olhsson 24th April 2012

Hello, I have an artist that started a project in Cubase and want's to finish it in Protools HD 8. What's the Cubase version...

audioguy123
replies: 4 views: 1,063
audioguy123 24th April 2012

Hi, I currently have 2 X Series units, AD16, and DA16's. New desk, means I need another 8 channels of ins and...

Davido
replies: 0 views: 733
Davido 24th April 2012

I haven't seen this addressed anywhere yet, but I'm curious as to wether or not the new update has support for that monitor...

analogexplosions
replies: 3 views: 1,326
spaceyJB 24th April 2012

I was decending the stairs into this woman's basement today and this high pitched frequency got louder and more annoying as I...

manymanyhaha
replies: 40 views: 3,328
enzodrum 24th April 2012

Hey guys, i recently posted up a questionnaire asking about ITB vs OTB techniques but have since narrowed down and changed my...

SoundAbuseClinic
replies: 0 views: 760
SoundAbuseClinic 24th April 2012

Hey all.... Having a nightmare on a session, and need some help... Anyone know of a good pro audio dealership in Dublin where I...

Bishbashbosh
replies: 3 views: 1,211
Bishbashbosh 24th April 2012

I'm about to do a project with a singer songwriter who has an interesting, yet pretty thin voice. I've worked with him before,...

audionickw
replies: 66 views: 13,366
kelvyn 24th April 2012

Hi guys, ive had a Beesneez Jade for a few months now and Im finding it to be a great character mic for some things but it often...

Gorgechon
replies: 9 views: 1,565
MadGuitrst 24th April 2012

hey all.. been out in 'wilderness' now i'm back and ready to re-build my geiga-rig!.. only now i'm entering the digi realm.. hard...

anal OG(ue)MUZE
replies: 0 views: 1,189
anal OG(ue)MUZE 24th April 2012

Finally, the search for the perfect control surface (for me) seems to be over. Just installed this lovely unit, and although the...

Topfloorstudios
replies: 3 views: 1,130
Topfloorstudios 24th April 2012

I recently recorded an album on Pro Tools 9 HD in a fairly nice studio with good hardware etc. I'm planning to do some touching...

musichascolors
replies: 3 views: 1,490
James Lehmann 24th April 2012

Should I grab a used Sherman Filterbank V1 or save for a new V2? It'll set me back $300 USD.

a_b_tml
replies: 1 views: 1,160
kafka 24th April 2012

Does the Kemper Profiling amp capture the entire amp with all it's settings, or does it capture the sound of the amp after you've...

cactus_farmer
replies: 3 views: 1,858
mdme_sadie 24th April 2012

I thought of a cool way to help us zero in and recognize different console sounds.I know we have alot of pro's that know what...

mikeyman
replies: 25 views: 2,123
FLYINGJAY 24th April 2012

On the "products" page: PreSonus ... The banner a the top with the glowing power button and the purple clock...

BJosephs
replies: 1 views: 986
Alex_HS 24th April 2012

hi guyz, I need some opinion here, I'm looking for a two tracks tape unit, not for the mix-down, I want to record directly on...

mikante
replies: 50 views: 8,386
Antony Scott 24th April 2012

Hello there :D Come on, AUDIENT, give us a 16 faders 2802 (even with only 8 pre, I don't care as I already own an ASP008 ;) ),...

fxdfxd
replies: 4 views: 1,412
chrisrulesmore 24th April 2012

In a stereo device that uses just one 12AX7, using one side of it per channel, can the tube be replaced with any 12AX7 or is...

Rob Coates
replies: 4 views: 1,142
tkr 23rd April 2012

Can people please tell me what they think about the ART DPS II?

metalmatt
replies: 3 views: 6,201
DrUmSensitive 23rd April 2012

I checked their web site. current products and discontinued. but, no info. did this thing even ever get produced? feature...

Klauth
replies: 4 views: 2,877
midihooker 23rd April 2012

I have poked around and I know there is a million threads on which interface is best for ProTools. My dilemma is a little unique...

jimmiepoison
replies: 7 views: 1,213
SeeDub 23rd April 2012

Apollo

Hey everyone, My UA Quad Apollo arrived yesterday: first impression; very, very impressed !!! Excellent build/engineering...

Kcatthedog
replies: 98 views: 12,085
ttown23 23rd April 2012
replies: 0 views: 880
attocean 23rd April 2012

Hi everyone, I know there have been some similar posts in the past but my question is quite particular. I am a young...

classic_rocks
replies: 2 views: 1,842
JLiRD808 23rd April 2012

It's happened. I'm in a codependent relationship with my PC music computer/setup and I need out. It started slowly and crept up...

audibleobsession
replies: 3 views: 824
audibleobsession 23rd April 2012

Man I love this band. I would love an engineer to chime in and talk about the studio process. The intro of "Stay with...

Outlaw Hans
replies: 27 views: 3,327
FFTT 23rd April 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search