The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi everyone! It's my first post here so I apologize if this isn't the correct forum. I recently bought a pair of tascam...

Owen Kirby
replies: 0 views: 1,163
Owen Kirby 5th June 2012

I'm looking at all these lovely new mics for around $2000 but it occurs to me: wouldn't it be smarter to just get a used U87? I...

CrankyChris
replies: 5 views: 993
mixedup 5th June 2012

Aiwa CM-Z7 Vintage Stereo Zoom Electret Condenser Microphone, has anyone used it? I know this mic originally was designed to...

J. Fox
replies: 0 views: 4,330
J. Fox 5th June 2012

howdy ! i am very curious about this midi clock generating pedal. Ploytec 34oneII - MIDI Clock "Tap on" Tempo...

polchik
replies: 1 views: 2,497
polchik 5th June 2012

I've had a project studio running for a little while in a rented space. I'm going to be moving out and doing the home studio...

Revson
replies: 5 views: 838
Revson 5th June 2012

Hello, 2 days ago I bought the Moog Voyager RME and the DSI Poly E. Are the CV Expansions, basically XV-351 & 352 great...

Seba_Moro
replies: 0 views: 715
Seba_Moro 5th June 2012

Dear slutz, I have this choice to make: Option 1 - Rosetta A/D conversion: Record at 24/48 via Rosetta 800 into digi 002 via...

kracor
replies: 6 views: 1,265
Doc Mixwell 5th June 2012

Hi Everyone, I hope this thread will be of interest to all and not just to me. Subject is how to get a cleaner sound. I think...

GRiFF
replies: 7 views: 1,039
GRiFF 5th June 2012

I just picked up a pair of AKG 240S as a reference set of cans. They will be used as referencing/mix checking with a mobile 003...

Antagonist
replies: 2 views: 935
MikeC1980 5th June 2012

I don't have access to tools, or time to make one to be honest. James Lugo has a big panel that fits into a window sill in his...

Amber
replies: 0 views: 660
Amber 5th June 2012

Anyone have some good recorded hi-gain tone using the eleven rack?

Tachy
replies: 1 views: 869
Matt Ottewill 5th June 2012

Hi all, Not sure where to put this question... but figured it's about gear so I'm cool here. Not to mention that I REALLY...

andrew montreal
replies: 9 views: 1,120
Pedantic Sound 5th June 2012

DAW SOFTWARE WINNERS 2012 1. What in your opinion is the best DAW software in the world today? Explain. 2. Are you a pirate?...

jiz
replies: 23 views: 1,643
aeser 5th June 2012

Its time for me to upgrade from my mbox mini. I was really leaning towards the Duet 2 but I sort of don't feel its worth the $600...

adampenamusic
replies: 5 views: 751
DSK 5th June 2012

wow that's really amazing. i can't wait to see what his hands on mixing will sound like with such a dynamic band. i always wanted...

aramism
replies: 78 views: 8,347
adamcal 5th June 2012

I am currently looking to upgrade/replace my genelec 1031A's for under $4k. I think I have it narrowed my best options down to a...

Diegel
replies: 3 views: 2,159
chubbz 5th June 2012

MIX with the MASTERS 2012 - Exceptional One-Week Music Production Seminars We are honored to announce that record producer and...

MWTM
replies: 6 views: 1,898
Silvertone 5th June 2012

Im thinking about getting a Focusrite but im not sure im looking for a interface with good pres because of the type of music I...

kross123
replies: 2 views: 890
alpop 5th June 2012

Can someone tell me how Miike Snow gets this vocal effect? It's think and full. The whole album is like this and here you can...

keano
replies: 6 views: 3,415
Blast9 5th June 2012

Just got these brand new for my birthday! I'm looking forward to giving these a go. I have an avedis MA5, but for some reason I'm...

SoundUniverse
replies: 8 views: 1,547
cheu78 5th June 2012

Hi I'm interested in the SE Gemini II after trying one out a while back. What impressed me about this mic was its larger than...

dickiefunk
replies: 1 views: 2,276
[email protected] 5th June 2012
replies: 8 views: 7,658
Red Black 5th June 2012

Im at that moment now, im so bored yet for some reason i dont want to make music which is strange, whats wrong with meeeeeee!!!!!!

complex
replies: 39 views: 4,957
popmann 5th June 2012

MOTU Audio Express Hybrid Audio Interface OR Native Instruments Komplete Audio 6 Interface I prefer the Natice...

johnson123
replies: 1 views: 2,719
nst7 5th June 2012

Anyone ever have drifting levels on a console during a session? Tonight I had a session that my console seemed to have...

Black Seal
replies: 1 views: 785
EisenAudio 5th June 2012

I have the only red Crowther bass Hotcake pedal in the world, but there is also one red guitar (normal) Hotcake that was made at...

matt thomas
replies: 4 views: 285
psycho_monkey 5th June 2012

I want to start by saying the current interface/computer setup is a presonus fp10 and an older intel mac mini with garargeband....

dwalt
replies: 1 views: 704
mcgruff 5th June 2012

Ok say you want to take the drums from a song you like, and re-create them and then tweak them as you see fit. Change up the...

Wavves
replies: 8 views: 4,336
joecandy 5th June 2012

Hi, I'm looking a Roland Juno Di. I need an all round synth/keyboard but I'm particularly desperate to get the type of bass...

Eoinw
replies: 1 views: 1,642
unfiltered420 5th June 2012

I have a SE reflexion filter but apparently i am missing the part that allows it to hook up to your mic stand. is there any site...

music dude
replies: 4 views: 960
music dude 5th June 2012

Im bringing a brand new unopened Shure mic and two MXL's that are use but still have the case on a domestic flight tomorrow....

thefanbelow
replies: 20 views: 4,303
ObiK 5th June 2012

Hi guys. As the title says, I'm looking for converters. I figured that this would be the best place to ask, "What's the best...

cutdawgent
replies: 0 views: 239
cutdawgent 5th June 2012

I need to replace the elastic suspensions for a pair of AKG 414 ULS. Is there any economic good replacement for these that will...

dynamo
replies: 4 views: 969
dynamo 5th June 2012

Hi All, A local shop offers a AKG C12 VR and a Neumann M-149 for the same price. I have some credit at this shop from a...

transsylvan
replies: 61 views: 5,922
joeyhavoc 5th June 2012

Hi all, I'm no stranger to Hammond organs... I've played them for many years and am, in fact, having an A101 custom chopped...

bee3
replies: 2 views: 1,383
bee3 5th June 2012

Q-clone

Hi I have just demoed Q-clone with some presets kindly made by Henry Olonga. I am very impressed but I find there is virtually...

nigel saunders
replies: 32 views: 6,454
voidar 5th June 2012

Well......what is it? Actually it would be great to discuss the preferred methods for instrument specific situations.....you...

foamboy
replies: 11 views: 1,271
Trakworx 5th June 2012

I got these acoustic panels off a guy who was clearing out his old studio. They seem like they would do a good job but the only...

Providence
replies: 2 views: 1,094
Boschen 4th June 2012

So, I just figured out that one channel (the left) on the CR Output on my Mackie 802-VLZ3 gives a lot hotter signal out than the...

Orange Goblin
replies: 0 views: 1,242
Orange Goblin 4th June 2012

How warm is the Mackie 802-VLZ3 supposed to get? I've just installed mine, I'm using it as a mixer for a few mics into my MOTU...

Orange Goblin
replies: 3 views: 1,277
Orange Goblin 4th June 2012

hi ! i' m looking for a new piece of gear that replaces ableton live during shows, because I'm tired of computers instability and...

tripz
replies: 0 views: 1,493
tripz 4th June 2012

Any advice on a quality pass path for my studio under 1K$? I mostly record rock/folk/pop stuff.

sevenisthenumber
replies: 12 views: 1,831
motone 4th June 2012

Is it just me, or does ones listening level affect perception of timing.....ie: I can hear timing issues better at lower...

Buss-me
replies: 12 views: 1,105
Beat Poet 4th June 2012

Hello all, I've got a lot of gear but have neglected the 'protection' side of things. I currently have a Belkin power strip or...

jrakarl
replies: 13 views: 443
Nowak 4th June 2012

This may be difficult to explain out of context, but I found the API 2500 really useful for a brush kit today. It envelopes the...

nimblemongoose
replies: 5 views: 1,482
nimblemongoose 4th June 2012

Hello Every, I am thinking about selling my Peluso R14 to replace them with the Peluso P28. I will mainly be using RME Fireface...

offthewallstudio
replies: 14 views: 1,912
Piedpiper 4th June 2012

Or are they part of your studio rate? My studio rates are very affordable especially for the quality of gear, and the studio...

RockTheRoll
replies: 12 views: 1,449
Joao B. 4th June 2012

Hi, as I am searching for my new audio audio interface, I would like to know if someone has information about it.

Red Baron
replies: 7 views: 1,294
Red Baron 4th June 2012

Have had the Emu 1212m and 0404 pci cards since I first got into DAW recording almost 10 years ago. Absolutely love...

JLiRD808
replies: 2 views: 2,619
JLiRD808 4th June 2012

Hi there, I'm fed up of low quality compressor pedal...but i like to apply a bit of compression before my amp or a bass pod...

baikonour
replies: 2 views: 1,456
Radiogal 4th June 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search