The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm about to start the recording process of my first instrumental solo album. It will be a lead guitar instrumental thing,...

hollow
replies: 19 views: 2,196
Johnny Favorite 1st May 2012

There seems to be a alot of attention paid to what monitors are the best, but rarely any talk of the amp that drives them. I'm...

TheBrightSide
replies: 16 views: 1,844
TheBrightSide 1st May 2012

At last, a cheap source for decent spider shock mounts. I learned about this from a classical recording enginerer last...

wurly
replies: 11 views: 3,693
faultbreak 1st May 2012

Ok so I am missing anything? I got a New C24 today and got it all installed. Everything seems to be working except the faders....

AURORA4DTH
replies: 0 views: 1,293
AURORA4DTH 1st May 2012

I was seduced by the talk of shills about high end converters clocking lower end gear with results of doing so would "eat...

asagaai
replies: 15 views: 2,345
asagaai 1st May 2012

So when I bought my 003, it came with PT8 and the bundled plugins. Since then, I've switched computers and upgraded to PT9. ...

Ragan
replies: 8 views: 906
Ragan 1st May 2012

I know my Mbox3 is not the first to stop working, but I read through some other posts and my issue isn't quite the same. I turned...

brown.zp
replies: 0 views: 1,219
brown.zp 1st May 2012

I have a new live wire 16 XLR channel stage snake with 4 TRS returns for live room to control room connections. The problem is, I...

JakeKalka
replies: 3 views: 994
JakeKalka 1st May 2012

Does any one have experience with the Toft Audio ATB08? I am look for a better small frame (8-12 channels) analogue mixer to...

otoole
replies: 5 views: 2,045
Mr.HOLMES 1st May 2012

Hi folks: We're cleaning out my parent's house and found this unopened box that says Fairchild "The Compander." It...

Antaren
replies: 5 views: 2,979
PRobb 1st May 2012

I'm looking for a cheap (preferably no more than £200 (c.$325) keyboard. I want to use it as both a MIDI controller and as a...

tektonic
replies: 4 views: 767
shponglefan 1st May 2012

I love wide and moving stereo sounds. But what I don't like is when sounds move to the left or right side and create that kind of...

LonDonsen
replies: 13 views: 2,497
bitmob 1st May 2012

Hi, We acquired a Neve 66 series (2 of them actually) and we will inevitably need a tech to work on these. Is there any one...

muzikliberated
replies: 0 views: 1,201
muzikliberated 1st May 2012

Hello. I currently stock all my outboard gear in a 6U rack case to keep them protected and organised. I work mostly ITB,...

drumdrum
replies: 1 views: 1,646
drewwebsteraudio 1st May 2012

I am wiring up some db25 for the first time and I am putting little heat shrink tube on the solder joints. What I am wondering...

Devon8822
replies: 9 views: 2,470
recordinghopkins 1st May 2012

Any thoughts on best for miking kick drum? Audix d6 or Beta 52a or something else?

SocraticFilms
replies: 9 views: 5,303
nedorama 1st May 2012

Well I want to. I've had it for 7 years and I think I deserve better by now. But I can only get around $500 for it and that's...

FinishMedia
replies: 3 views: 687
nedorama 1st May 2012
replies: 1 views: 1,602
studiostuff 1st May 2012

I know it's kind of really hard to see but if anyone recognizes the microphone in this picture please let me know! Thank you...

restrung
replies: 4 views: 1,346
DaveUK 30th April 2012

I'm looking to buy an audio interface with 16 analogue in/out with D-Sub connectors. Which audio interfaces have these...

kraku
replies: 7 views: 5,290
JoeyOsk 30th April 2012
replies: 0 views: 890
lobit 30th April 2012

Hii guys, Im new on this forum lot`s of good info. I bought a Lexicon 200 yesterday and I need the user manual, can someone here...

The wiz
replies: 11 views: 3,630
Manfrensengensen 30th April 2012

As we all know, ghost feed off of energy, (Right?) And Studios are a gathering point of a lot of emotional energy for artist. ...

Halloween
replies: 128 views: 11,417
EtherealEntity 30th April 2012

Hello I'm placing a woofer in front of a bass cab, till now I've used it at around 38 cm form the cab, for a period, and at...

elan
replies: 2 views: 1,041
elan 30th April 2012

see the attached screen shot. Saw a manual for it while searching for an MFC42 on ebay. Wonder how it sounds... :facepalm:

Shablagoo
replies: 3 views: 887
Shablagoo 30th April 2012

Lo primero gracias a todos por las respuestas. Siendo que hay una gran cantidad de ecualizadores plugins para mezcla. A ver si...

vtej
replies: 2 views: 817
vtej 30th April 2012

It looks a little dusty, but everything seems to be working. Are these decent?

nrvana8775
replies: 1 views: 3,242
henge 30th April 2012

Hi all, I'll be finally recording drums for an alternative rock project. We'd like to go for a direct in-your-face sound, think...

dhenriks
replies: 12 views: 1,879
Fletcher 30th April 2012

Hi - sorry for the noob question. I've got a set of Dorrough meters but I've never figured out how to hook them up as they...

jackson5
replies: 1 views: 661
bogosort 30th April 2012

Today a friend of mine who does live sound wanted to buy my two SM57's. While I was thinking about a fair price (hey,I only had...

adathead 53
replies: 7 views: 3,499
The Real MC 30th April 2012

I'm looking for a new speaker system for the living room, not for mixing purposes but pure audio pleasure. £1000 budget, any...

holdmyfinger
replies: 1 views: 753
Tone Grown 30th April 2012

Here's my amateur little voice mic shootout. (the shootout and the voice are both amateur!) I had 4 mics set up and recorded...

Sanchez
replies: 8 views: 1,120
audiotech 30th April 2012

After seeing that I can get a compressor I want for half the going UK price (in this case a lovely LA2A) from the...

koinkidink
replies: 5 views: 827
JamieOxford 30th April 2012

Just saw a deal on a Lex PCM92 for 1100 USD at proaudiostar. It's a 'refurbished' unit. Sometimes called B-stock. What is your...

InTheBox
replies: 17 views: 2,759
kalle74 30th April 2012

There is a huge roland gear clearance sale on near me this weeend comming and naturaly enough i looked into some of their stuff....

Docmattic
replies: 4 views: 2,883
ChampionsProd 30th April 2012

I am recording a rockabilly outfit at the moment, with an upright acoustic bass player. It is one of those sessions that we do...

AdamB420
replies: 23 views: 3,904
ssprod19 30th April 2012

Hi guys I'm new to posting on these forums, but I've been reading the gearslutz forums for years n years now. Strange that I only...

hiphopasia
replies: 41 views: 15,268
cuckoo.old 30th April 2012

I saw this video like a year ago, that had this plugin that kept the low frequencies matched for the whole track. I don't...

_Mark
replies: 5 views: 1,235
travisbrown 30th April 2012

I have 2 a Auroras 16.. Yesterday was all good. Now I can hear the AES 1-2 and AES 3-4 coming out of Analog 1-2 Also...

ToneRexx
replies: 3 views: 854
pwn 30th April 2012

I am just wanted to share how everything that I have in my setup is GearSlutz inspired... Interface: MetricHalo ULN2 and the now...

Bradahman
replies: 6 views: 1,033
Bradahman 30th April 2012

I own a small mackie 1604 that's racked up and gets dusty. I guess I should cover it when not in use haha But how do you dust a...

fooman
replies: 11 views: 1,594
Wayne 30th April 2012

Yep exactly 100 top shelf nuggets of gold. Release the doves!! .........................Or the hounds.:facepalm: Surely such...

TheBrightSide
replies: 2 views: 904
musikmaschine 30th April 2012

well my pro tools 10 rig with motu 24 i/o is smokin' awesome thats for sure. one thing i noticed was my external HD lacie d2...

wannaberocker
replies: 0 views: 1,079
wannaberocker 30th April 2012

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a good head microphone (excuse my english, the ones you wear on your ears with a small capsule)....

caronte23
replies: 3 views: 752
Deleted User 30th April 2012

Has anyone recorded one of these? http://www.vhtamp.com/m/avsp112vht.html Thoughts?

ThatGuyintheBack
replies: 2 views: 1,480
ThatGuyintheBack 30th April 2012

I want to use this ART proMPA II as the pre-amp for my stereo electronic keyboard. Think that will work ok? What replacement...

wordmanjay
replies: 7 views: 10,441
icecubeman 30th April 2012

Hello everyone,this is my first post in gearslutz forum,sooo...yeah;) Today i turned on my focals ,which are recently...

mixsaw massacre
replies: 7 views: 1,758
pan60 30th April 2012

I have only come across one midi keyboard that meets my requirements (M-Audio Keystation 88es). Looks nice except for the fact...

Devon8822
replies: 5 views: 1,747
popmann 30th April 2012

Anyone else have this problem? Upgraded from PT9 to 10 right after moving from Snow Leopard to lion. PT10 installed fine but 4...

musicbydesign
replies: 1 views: 1,177
musicbydesign 30th April 2012

Anyone use their gear for something very very different? Attached is a great use I got out of my Chandler Germanium. My peppers...

thedommer
replies: 13 views: 1,453
jeremycox 30th April 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search