The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

TL Audio 5013 IVORY II Dual-channel Tube Parametric EQ Has anyone ever used this unit? I searched for info in the archives but...

toolboxmuziq
replies: 9 views: 10,118
steelyfan 2nd May 2012

Looking to invest in a dynamic mic. I'll be using it for voice-over and rap vocals in a minimally treated room. I have a fairly...

yetiproductionz
replies: 6 views: 2,740
yetiproductionz 2nd May 2012

can Digidesign 192 work as ADAT?, if I connect it to optical inputs to my RME 800? thanks!

batuchenko
replies: 1 views: 1,412
batuchenko 2nd May 2012

At this point, who are the players if I want to go up to the next level, NOT the top shelf as I cant go there. Im thinkin RME...

Deleted User
replies: 1 views: 836
Deleted User 2nd May 2012

I am curious if any of you who who have good studio monitors have also purchased the Yamaha HS50M's as a second reference in...

Glenn Bucci
replies: 5 views: 1,780
Tube World 1st May 2012

Finally updated to a new machine as I have a break in clients. Feels great to start from scratch on all drives. Clear out the...

henge
replies: 0 views: 764
henge 1st May 2012

Hi I have recently been given a vortexion 3ppm valve mixer. i was wondering if anyone has ever used one and could tell me what...

wilshawuk
replies: 1 views: 2,069
vincentvangogo 1st May 2012

Hey, I'm building my home studio...got a couple of samplers and some synths...everything is plugged into my crappy motu 828...

JayPee
replies: 11 views: 3,335
Mr.HOLMES 1st May 2012

Hi everyone, I'm thinking about expanding on my instruments and I love the sound of the organs used on Tom Petty's records....

highfidelity230
replies: 63 views: 8,900
highfidelity230 1st May 2012

Hey guys, I have a question regarding the emu 1212 and 1616m sound cards. Im able to achieve all recording, sound playback and...

Doomhead
replies: 5 views: 1,821
AudioGaff 1st May 2012

So I have D&R Orion board that I am probably going to get rid of. Problem is, I don't really know what to ask for it. I have...

uhhair
replies: 16 views: 5,686
Flying_Dutchman 1st May 2012
replies: 0 views: 1,136
Davideo 1st May 2012

Hi guys, Can you lot give me any constructive criticism on this mix please? I think I like the sound of most of it, just needs...

shteyven
replies: 17 views: 1,243
shteyven 1st May 2012

i'm finally (almost) in a position to get a decent mic for the mic cabinet, and was interested to see if anyone had some...

turing
replies: 7 views: 1,355
turing 1st May 2012

Hey guys I have a Adam A5X which I love but it has to much bass even with the lows pushed down on the panel, it just resonates to...

Grib
replies: 10 views: 14,386
Earcatcher 1st May 2012

I don't have any inside knowledge...just hoping for an upgraded LA2A or Manley or something we don't know about. Any thoughts?

Johnkenn
replies: 14 views: 1,936
icecubeman 1st May 2012

I'm pretty sure I've decided on Focal CMS series monitors and am pretty set with wanting to buy a pair of Focal CMS 65s. They are...

Xonetacular
replies: 12 views: 2,202
kpsiegel 1st May 2012

How are you guys getting your overall volume to a decent level when correctly gainstaging ? My 2010 mixes sound better, louder...

Audio Child
replies: 50 views: 8,055
popmann 1st May 2012

I was at a Long & McQuade today and noticed they had the Kurzweil PC3K8 on display at a list price of $2700 CAD. I thought...

shponglefan
replies: 2 views: 1,821
shponglefan 1st May 2012

I used to have the MPA and liked it quite a bit. It has 2 pres for about $300. The Tubeopto has 8 pres and ADAT for $450. It...

u2bonoman
replies: 2 views: 1,580
Delusi 1st May 2012

I'm on a Mac with a UAD-1 card and ProTools LE 7.4.2. The way I manually compensate for UAD plug-in latency is to nudge tracks...

AnthonyRochester
replies: 2 views: 1,062
AnthonyRochester 1st May 2012

Hi there, First I'm definately not new to this game, but could use a little insight maybe on something I struggled to...

mdoelger
replies: 29 views: 2,718
Karloff70 1st May 2012

I'm about to start the recording process of my first instrumental solo album. It will be a lead guitar instrumental thing,...

hollow
replies: 19 views: 2,195
Johnny Favorite 1st May 2012

There seems to be a alot of attention paid to what monitors are the best, but rarely any talk of the amp that drives them. I'm...

TheBrightSide
replies: 16 views: 1,843
TheBrightSide 1st May 2012

At last, a cheap source for decent spider shock mounts. I learned about this from a classical recording enginerer last...

wurly
replies: 11 views: 3,692
faultbreak 1st May 2012

Ok so I am missing anything? I got a New C24 today and got it all installed. Everything seems to be working except the faders....

AURORA4DTH
replies: 0 views: 1,293
AURORA4DTH 1st May 2012

I was seduced by the talk of shills about high end converters clocking lower end gear with results of doing so would "eat...

asagaai
replies: 15 views: 2,345
asagaai 1st May 2012

So when I bought my 003, it came with PT8 and the bundled plugins. Since then, I've switched computers and upgraded to PT9. ...

Ragan
replies: 8 views: 905
Ragan 1st May 2012

I know my Mbox3 is not the first to stop working, but I read through some other posts and my issue isn't quite the same. I turned...

brown.zp
replies: 0 views: 1,219
brown.zp 1st May 2012

I have a new live wire 16 XLR channel stage snake with 4 TRS returns for live room to control room connections. The problem is, I...

JakeKalka
replies: 3 views: 994
JakeKalka 1st May 2012

Does any one have experience with the Toft Audio ATB08? I am look for a better small frame (8-12 channels) analogue mixer to...

otoole
replies: 5 views: 2,045
Mr.HOLMES 1st May 2012

Hi folks: We're cleaning out my parent's house and found this unopened box that says Fairchild "The Compander." It...

Antaren
replies: 5 views: 2,976
PRobb 1st May 2012

I'm looking for a cheap (preferably no more than £200 (c.$325) keyboard. I want to use it as both a MIDI controller and as a...

tektonic
replies: 4 views: 766
shponglefan 1st May 2012

I love wide and moving stereo sounds. But what I don't like is when sounds move to the left or right side and create that kind of...

LonDonsen
replies: 13 views: 2,496
bitmob 1st May 2012

Hi, We acquired a Neve 66 series (2 of them actually) and we will inevitably need a tech to work on these. Is there any one...

muzikliberated
replies: 0 views: 1,200
muzikliberated 1st May 2012

Hello. I currently stock all my outboard gear in a 6U rack case to keep them protected and organised. I work mostly ITB,...

drumdrum
replies: 1 views: 1,643
drewwebsteraudio 1st May 2012

I am wiring up some db25 for the first time and I am putting little heat shrink tube on the solder joints. What I am wondering...

Devon8822
replies: 9 views: 2,468
recordinghopkins 1st May 2012

Any thoughts on best for miking kick drum? Audix d6 or Beta 52a or something else?

SocraticFilms
replies: 9 views: 5,294
nedorama 1st May 2012

Well I want to. I've had it for 7 years and I think I deserve better by now. But I can only get around $500 for it and that's...

FinishMedia
replies: 3 views: 686
nedorama 1st May 2012
replies: 1 views: 1,600
studiostuff 1st May 2012

I know it's kind of really hard to see but if anyone recognizes the microphone in this picture please let me know! Thank you...

restrung
replies: 4 views: 1,346
DaveUK 30th April 2012

I'm looking to buy an audio interface with 16 analogue in/out with D-Sub connectors. Which audio interfaces have these...

kraku
replies: 7 views: 5,275
JoeyOsk 30th April 2012
replies: 0 views: 890
lobit 30th April 2012

Hii guys, Im new on this forum lot`s of good info. I bought a Lexicon 200 yesterday and I need the user manual, can someone here...

The wiz
replies: 11 views: 3,630
Manfrensengensen 30th April 2012

As we all know, ghost feed off of energy, (Right?) And Studios are a gathering point of a lot of emotional energy for artist. ...

Halloween
replies: 128 views: 11,407
EtherealEntity 30th April 2012

Hello I'm placing a woofer in front of a bass cab, till now I've used it at around 38 cm form the cab, for a period, and at...

elan
replies: 2 views: 1,038
elan 30th April 2012

see the attached screen shot. Saw a manual for it while searching for an MFC42 on ebay. Wonder how it sounds... :facepalm:

Shablagoo
replies: 3 views: 885
Shablagoo 30th April 2012

Lo primero gracias a todos por las respuestas. Siendo que hay una gran cantidad de ecualizadores plugins para mezcla. A ver si...

vtej
replies: 2 views: 817
vtej 30th April 2012

It looks a little dusty, but everything seems to be working. Are these decent?

nrvana8775
replies: 1 views: 3,242
henge 30th April 2012

Hi all, I'll be finally recording drums for an alternative rock project. We'd like to go for a direct in-your-face sound, think...

dhenriks
replies: 12 views: 1,879
Fletcher 30th April 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search