The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi, I'm thinking about getting either the Vintech X73i or the UA LA610. I already have the Apogee Duet 2. Will the X73i be in...

erike123
replies: 6 views: 1,065
vintagelove 4th May 2012

I recently got a brand new C24 and Everything works great except if i call up a session with less than 24 tracks and then add...

AURORA4DTH
replies: 0 views: 1,583
AURORA4DTH 4th May 2012

Dug through this thread https://www.gearslutz.com/board/high-end/613943-why-do-we-mic-vocals-differently-instruments.html Found...

musicl
replies: 15 views: 6,185
jroode 4th May 2012

I just got this noise gate for 40 dollars. According to the Ashly website it retailed for 700.. Prolly was more like 4 or 5 if...

nosleepPDX
replies: 0 views: 2,262
nosleepPDX 4th May 2012

can anyone suggest another reverb besides the holy grail? Review of the holy grail:Holy Grail Reverb From Electro Harmonix-...

Rons Brother
replies: 7 views: 2,196
mattseidel 4th May 2012

I need to buy a sustain pedal for my MIDI controller StudioLogic SL-880. i know, it's a discontinued model...so I was wondering...

Doublethumb
replies: 0 views: 1,660
Doublethumb 4th May 2012

Could someone please upload two clips of a elec. guit. track - one DI'd and one nonDI'd so i can compare what the difference is,...

Gearowner
replies: 11 views: 2,448
Kiwi 4th May 2012

Hi all, a friend asked me to id these monitors in the background! They are blurred and I do not have a clue anyone out there...

Adam A7
replies: 2 views: 729
Adam A7 4th May 2012

Hey everyone - I get a pretty loud hiss (not a hum or buzz) through my mic chain - Schoeps mic>Universal Audio 6176>002...

pastoRob
replies: 6 views: 2,569
pastoRob 4th May 2012

I have two vintage black Marinair transformers in a vintage Neve 1064 module. I've never seen black marinair's, only light and...

Dave Reid
replies: 4 views: 1,421
Dave Reid 4th May 2012

Hi, I'm trying to update my bank of reference CDs. I'm working mostly with bands that are simillar to: The Used, Story of...

luctellier
replies: 166 views: 21,635
T'Mershi Duween 4th May 2012

Hi, i have a Focusrite Saffire Pro 24 and a GAP pre-73. Signal chain is sm58-->pre-73-->saffire. I plug the pre-73 to one...

midoban
replies: 8 views: 1,853
Go Nigel Go 4th May 2012

Greetings Slutzsters! This is my first post; I've spent far too much time on this site already without actually posting. I...

kram
replies: 5 views: 964
aj633 3rd May 2012

Hi guys, I have a new Behringer Xenyx X1222USB mixer hooked up to my computer with Windows 7 and Audacity hooked up directly with...

kilerb
replies: 0 views: 1,543
kilerb 3rd May 2012

I've used a lot of LDCs over the past few years and have bought a few of my own. I'm looking to get some good SDCs at a...

JamieOxford
replies: 37 views: 3,424
Audiop 3rd May 2012

Right, I know this is probably in the wrong place, but couldn't think of where to post it. Considering its a pretty pointless...

CharlieProducer
replies: 28 views: 5,269
kerouac 3rd May 2012

hey gearslutters lol how can i break in my new ath m50s properly, i just got them a week ago, listened to them once and i was...

fito_88
replies: 1 views: 3,456
lobsterinn 3rd May 2012

Hello, I've got a problem with my tascam dm4800, which I'm using to control Pro Tools 10. The problem is that is skips...

RickvanDunn
replies: 0 views: 1,337
RickvanDunn 3rd May 2012

RME Fireface UFX tied to ProTools 10 for playback, analog out of RME to summing mixer, then to external BLA Sparrow A/D converter...

Tony D
replies: 2 views: 995
Tony D 3rd May 2012

I currently track and mix to Logic but use a 24 track analog mixer and outboard rack effects. Have been considering integrating...

juneoliver29
replies: 7 views: 1,629
lasso 3rd May 2012

I came across this just now, and almost pooped my pants. SO cool. enjoy guys! and i was already pretty jealous of those...

soulscience
replies: 1 views: 924
LeMauce 3rd May 2012

My Primary Genre of music is RnB Neo Soul mixed with funk. I use a lot of strings and keys. The room size is 12 (w) x 30(L) x...

smoovemode
replies: 8 views: 4,522
kstackm 3rd May 2012

I want to upgrade my audio interface, im leaning towards RME, but im a little confused at setting up their products. At first...

gr8ape
replies: 0 views: 818
gr8ape 3rd May 2012

Hello everybody, Got a couple of questions concerning a common problem; recording your big-fat-loud tube amp at home. I'll try...

MarioV
replies: 6 views: 2,400
MarioV 3rd May 2012

what's the darkess pre? and i mean DARK....darker than darth mauls heart. ablian this would be for an uber ssssibalent voice

dj_who
replies: 30 views: 4,257
DanGerman 3rd May 2012

I saw this and thought a perfectly quiet, and super cool computer could be very useful in the studio. mineral oil does not...

Dr.Poon
replies: 0 views: 983
Dr.Poon 3rd May 2012

Hi, Installing my new desk (audient asp8024) and refitting out my control room. I know the desk (and rack power dist. units)...

Davido
replies: 6 views: 1,037
Fletcher 3rd May 2012

Anyone have experience tracking drums last ? Recording the bass and guitars first to a CLICK , then recording drums ?? Does it...

ScumBum
replies: 29 views: 3,566
The Buddha Rats 3rd May 2012

Guys we are fortunate to have Richard Orshoff just join our forum. A gentleman responsible for some of the greatest records of...

yotonic
replies: 4 views: 1,527
wxyz 3rd May 2012

I'm recording a Moog Voyager into a Propellerhead balance and then into Reason. Is there anything I can do to improve the sound...

squint
replies: 4 views: 1,434
mattseidel 3rd May 2012

On Wednesday an artist signed to my label, Shelea, sang a medley tribute to the late Whitney Houston. We shot the video at my...

Tony Shepperd
replies: 18 views: 2,379
neirbod 3rd May 2012

So, I've done quite a bit of research but I'd like a few more opinions before I go for the big purchase on studio monitors. I...

piglet
replies: 111 views: 9,117
Adam A7 3rd May 2012

Does anyone use the Triple P Pyramid as a mono reference monitor in the way one would use the old auratones? I was thinking of...

paulpod
replies: 3 views: 3,315
Adam A7 3rd May 2012

Hey everybody, I'm trying to find out, how do I calibrate the faders on my DM 4800? They don't sit side by side anymore, it's...

Werner Beukes
replies: 0 views: 1,993
Werner Beukes 3rd May 2012

Hey ladies and gents, thinking about putting a Langevin Dual Mono Mic Preamp / EQ on the mixbuss. Anybody ever tried this...

Doctor Rockter
replies: 12 views: 4,574
indyman797 3rd May 2012

Hi I am considering buying a pre-wired patchbay from the internet only company "Proleads" (http://proleads.co.uk/). Has...

nomoreflakes
replies: 2 views: 1,255
andrea19837 3rd May 2012

I appreciate that there are many discussions floating around here on the net of people trying to determine if a Sansamp product...

dialectic
replies: 22 views: 15,909
andersmv 3rd May 2012

Tracking Vocals in the control room , I heard you flip the phase on the speakers or something like that , whats the deal ? Can...

ScumBum
replies: 10 views: 3,560
thenoodle 3rd May 2012

For those of you that use the Waves Puigchild 670 on the Master Buss - what Time Constant setting do you like the most?

gfunny72
replies: 2 views: 2,768
gfunny72 3rd May 2012

Does anyone have any information or history on this great debut album recorded in 1972? Produced by Jackson and Richard Sanford...

REX
replies: 27 views: 3,803
Richard O 3rd May 2012

Looking for a decent Gospel Choir sample lib. Although there are a zillion choir libs, I can't find -any- that are Gospel...

Suntower
replies: 0 views: 811
Suntower 3rd May 2012

hello everyone I'm having a problem with my mbox and tc electronic m one effects processor working together via spdif. The...

patob7911
replies: 3 views: 1,150
nst7 3rd May 2012

Just wondering what you guys think are the good ones, I've been using echo boy and the digi delay and I'm just wondering if...

James Lugo
replies: 22 views: 11,309
CT1 3rd May 2012

So I just upgraded from livewire to mogami cables with the neutrik connectors and for some reason many of the mics are harder to...

lanyee
replies: 4 views: 1,231
lanyee 3rd May 2012

How much louder is a silent sister with its venting than a cab that is completely sealed? Can anyone describe what the...

AudioWonderland
replies: 0 views: 2,215
AudioWonderland 3rd May 2012

I just came across this pretty cool picture of 12 2192's in a rack so I thought I would share it. Here's the link to the article...

Quint
replies: 8 views: 2,335
Headstack 3rd May 2012

Anyone bought this? Initial thoughts?

pzhuravel
replies: 5 views: 1,537
thenoodle 3rd May 2012

I've been experimenting with delays for adding space and depth in my mixes. While I have been using the traditional delay on...

powderfinger
replies: 11 views: 1,229
powderfinger 3rd May 2012

hi guys, just want to ask what else should be sidechained in the mix aside from the bass guitar and bass drum?

flipbizkit
replies: 7 views: 1,549
anemicrock 3rd May 2012

I'm totally confused. Who has $10k, $30k or whatever sitting in the bank without having bought even one piece of recording...

scrumper
replies: 13 views: 1,107
LimeMusic 2nd May 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search