The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I've got a small basement studio with a very low ceiling (6' 8" or so). I've got a lot of absorption on the walls, bass...

Ragan
replies: 22 views: 3,230
.:On The Rock:. 6th May 2012

I enjoy smoking during a session, but I enjoy good, proper working gear even more. When I have a mic on a stand hooked up -...

JoRillo
replies: 12 views: 1,367
dasnub 6th May 2012

I love Soundtoys and bought their stuff partially because I wanted to use their Filter Freak 2 to independently control filtering...

Beneficial
replies: 5 views: 3,353
Bob Belcher 6th May 2012

I need to get a basic playback system for my home studio live room. The construction is in progress so now is the time t think...

whinylittlerunt
replies: 0 views: 1,103
whinylittlerunt 6th May 2012

Ive spent time in the past with impulse responses and analog "cab sims", but they always seem to fall short and...

bryan k
replies: 72 views: 17,287
.walktothewater. 6th May 2012

I'm selling my Marshall amp head and B-52 cabinet and I'd like some opinions on what I should ask for them. Both are in near mint...

Barnall
replies: 5 views: 963
nst7 6th May 2012

and found this : Behringer ADA8000 Ultragain Pro8 Digital High seems very cheap - anyone ever bought from them before and know...

Gusss
replies: 0 views: 842
Gusss 6th May 2012

Im thinking about buy the mbox 3 pro with PT 9 upgrade but i have the question if work perfect with Boot Camp Windows 7 64 bit -...

Insane
replies: 2 views: 960
maskedman72 5th May 2012

Just Purchased a pair of Proac Studio 1 mk ll's from eBay, thinking they were 100's I realised this after I won the bid, I'm...

mrprecs1
replies: 1 views: 2,128
beautyfish 5th May 2012

Hey everyone, I'd like to get either a 2U or 4U stand that sits on top of my desk. That would give me enough space for the...

Sheekamoo
replies: 0 views: 1,183
Sheekamoo 5th May 2012

For the first time I started noticing a very faint, high pitched ring in my ears when I had a little knap on the sofa in my...

limestone
replies: 145 views: 16,197
Ninjazz 5th May 2012

hello everyone, to begin.. i have never used an analog drum machine..ever. but im to in love with the dave smith instruments...

jtabbott8
replies: 0 views: 1,082
jtabbott8 5th May 2012

anybody got any dirty little tips or secrets to get a bassdrum extremely loud without distorting. I know I usually make the...

Sirocco
replies: 15 views: 4,380
mattg082 5th May 2012

Hi all, I have a Shure 550L that I am trying to convert to a 3 pin end, it currently has a 4 pin switchcraft connector on it. We...

jsegbers
replies: 7 views: 2,244
doomnote 5th May 2012

Hey guys, Im about to pick up a Art HeadAmp6Pro & a Presonus Monitor Station. I have a quick question about doing talkback...

Chris Harrington
replies: 1 views: 2,342
Dmytro_ua 5th May 2012

I own a small studio and my main pair of monitors are Event Opals. However, I love working on tracks on my laptop and...

thetalkinghead
replies: 19 views: 11,524
Aural Endeavors 5th May 2012

Plz sm7b and dmp3 users help me ! When I plug my sm7b in the dmp3, i should let the hi gain at 9' o clock, But I got no...

trevorjoe
replies: 4 views: 1,291
trevorjoe 5th May 2012

Anyone used a D&R Console? I would appreciate any feedback as I am looking @ getting a Cinemix.

RSMITH123
replies: 34 views: 5,724
el cochino 5th May 2012

Anyone have experience with both of these interfaces? I am wondering about how they compare on 2 different fronts: conversion as...

John N
replies: 0 views: 1,162
John N 5th May 2012

Hi everyone, A few months ago I managed a small team who dismantled, relocated and rebuilt a D&R Octagon console. We...

Goose360
replies: 10 views: 1,197
KlangDialog 5th May 2012

Looking at a high end pair of small diaphragm condensers. Any thoughts on Miktek C5 pair vs Lauten st221 pair? i haven't...

skm372
replies: 2 views: 2,475
JoshuaE 5th May 2012

Will i be able to just update from 8 to 10, and all plug-ins i have in Ptools 8 etc will still be there after the update - or...

tommygee
replies: 5 views: 974
bigbone 5th May 2012

Hi, last night I loaded an 808 into a sampler in Ableton and found that as the sound was decaying, there was a strange higher...

will_182
replies: 1 views: 668
will_182 5th May 2012

If you had a recording studio that had the ambition to be the best and most complete for recording all sorts of electric guitars,...

paperback writer
replies: 5 views: 1,186
keiffer 5th May 2012

My desk isn't ideally designed for monitors, but I make do with what I have (since I primarily use my desk for my normal...

Sheekamoo
replies: 0 views: 718
Sheekamoo 5th May 2012

I'm really trying to step my game up in regards to atmospheric production and getting unique sounds in my arrangements. Right...

mattseidel
replies: 9 views: 3,566
Mho 5th May 2012

Anyone use both? i'd love to hear from you..for running sm7b and also audio technica at series mics.. thanks, M

SOLOIST101
replies: 1 views: 1,076
SörenHjalmarsson 5th May 2012

. My main DAW is a 64-bit Sonar rig on Win 7. However, since Windows doesn't have the 64-bit Quicktime codec, I've been forced...

Sqye
replies: 2 views: 1,109
Sqye 5th May 2012

Greetings slutz, Got a Biz question for my fellow producers/engineers…Jules, feel free to move this post if you think it...

thedoner
replies: 26 views: 6,533
IAMGI Services 5th May 2012

Here I go again. It's about my EAB ("ELEKTRO-APPARATEBAU xxx GmBH") mic preamps VE-12 and VS-21, from just after WWII...

PhantomBox
replies: 0 views: 1,307
PhantomBox 5th May 2012

Hello, Can you let me know what is this kind of reverb and how to recreate it with plugin ? Thanks !! Nirvana Heart Shaped Box...

trevorjoe
replies: 4 views: 1,453
Tomas1808 5th May 2012

i know both have been reviewed to death on here..both are excellent tracking compressors..just wondered if anyone has a/b'ed them...

WadhamSound
replies: 2 views: 2,039
WadhamSound 5th May 2012

My DX7 went on a trip from my desk to my floor today and both plastic side panels busted. It seems incredibly hard to find DX7...

JKantos
replies: 0 views: 1,195
JKantos 5th May 2012

And how does it compare to a generic software reverb? Is it a better choice or is it just good for live applications?

soma89
replies: 0 views: 946
soma89 5th May 2012

i could buy a mic audio interface and decent microphone and record but it probably wouldn't be worth it would it? Like, I'd need...

kanyenorthwest
replies: 20 views: 2,372
joeq 5th May 2012

Hi there, I just did a video review of the Adam Audio S3X-Hs. We put them through extreme scientific testing. My first...

TwinVulcan
replies: 5 views: 4,819
robinbjerke 5th May 2012

I'd like to get a CD player for reference checking that has a digital out in order to connect to the digital CD input on the...

hauntedclutter
replies: 5 views: 1,210
DCtoDaylight 5th May 2012

I just got a Kenton Pro Solo mkII and it works flawlessly for sending MIDI from a track in Pro Tools to the SH-101 CV/GATE...

capproach
replies: 0 views: 1,329
capproach 5th May 2012

Hi, I'd like to know for the engineers or owners of akg c1000s, in which situation do you use that mic?

juliomonroy
replies: 10 views: 8,113
steelyfan 4th May 2012

Instead of bounce to disk, I've been experimenting with the often discussed method of using an AUX and bussing it to a stereo...

capproach
replies: 4 views: 2,533
drew 4th May 2012

Hey guys, this is the amount I'm willing to invest in my initial setup. I will be tracking vocals and guitars. What would you...

musicminister187
replies: 64 views: 5,502
jetam 4th May 2012

Hi guys! I've got a question for you that are using the recorderman OH drum technique. I've been quite sucessful recording...

drBill
replies: 36 views: 5,615
Outlaw Hans 4th May 2012

Hey, So, do you own and use the Fat Man Fat 1? If so, what are your thoughts? Right, B

BOP
replies: 7 views: 5,517
matucha 4th May 2012

I've noticed a lot of people say they aren't a fan. I like the vintage sounds I can get from it. (FYI- I've been using it...

greenfields
replies: 5 views: 2,251
Cookie 4th May 2012

hi guys I am looking into getting the mbox 3 usb version ( not the mini) Im going to use the spdif in with a ross martin 2...

The Convicted
replies: 2 views: 1,031
The Convicted 4th May 2012

Hey folks, would anyone be willing to share a recording they made with a BLA modded UFX? I ask because despite whatever...

Reborn
replies: 4 views: 1,202
Reborn 4th May 2012

This is a photograph of a live concert. That mic looks familiar. Would anyone happen to know? Thanks all.

Outland
replies: 4 views: 1,040
raincityrecorder 4th May 2012

I'm going back and forth on weather or not I should get a mixing assistant to take care of mix prep for me. I'm in the middle...

ryst
replies: 38 views: 3,807
arrowood101 4th May 2012

Two of them, actually. From what I've been reading there seems to be a somewhat high failure rate. On both units the meters...

bitmob
replies: 1 views: 2,215
Kronos147 4th May 2012

Hi all Someone gave me an old AKG D202, the mic they still use in the house of parliament as a speech mic. Can anybody tell...

Han
replies: 7 views: 9,029
changeng 4th May 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search