The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey ! I've been searching for a topic like this for ages and now I decided to ask myself: I got a 24 channel console and want to...

Fabbogy
replies: 0 views: 1,339
Fabbogy 8th May 2012

Alright guys... I'm new to the forums but have been following posts here for advice and info for a very long time. I live for...

sparco
replies: 0 views: 1,023
sparco 8th May 2012

Well this is related to the ongoing PT LE delay compensation discussion but with perhaps a strange twist (PT 8.0.3- 002R- OSX...

inmarten
replies: 0 views: 746
inmarten 8th May 2012

Hello again guys Just want to let you know that I did a search here, but I couldn't find a thread specifically about these...

Destaana
replies: 2 views: 1,202
Adam A7 8th May 2012

I might be going to Hawaii to track a band. Anyone have any referrals or insight into the studio scene there? Hoping to find...

Billy Hume
replies: 2 views: 1,044
Billy Hume 8th May 2012

Client is coming over with a "mastered" Cd. He dosen't completely trust the studio that is supplying the...

kudzu
replies: 6 views: 26,534
DeltaFire 8th May 2012

A 1979 hand wired Vibrolux Reverb amp in near mint condition(spent most of its life in a closet) and it sounds fantabulous.heppy

cavern
replies: 20 views: 4,483
drbob1 8th May 2012

Hi guys I am really hoping someone can help me. I have been using IEM for 4-5 years. Recently I was forced to take some time off...

wildingkaratewol
replies: 13 views: 5,371
wildingkaratewol 8th May 2012

both units seem to offer a similar spec in terms of the amount of ins/outs they offer, however i'm at a loss as to why the...

Slodey
replies: 3 views: 1,560
ray_subsonic 8th May 2012

what would you use to mic up a very nice huge ampeg speaker with trace elliot head for a very heavy sound (heavy metal, nu metal...

ayskura
replies: 7 views: 1,272
Darren Jenkins 8th May 2012

I have the digi 002 rack presently. For the line inputs 1-8, i have the outs 1-8 of my mixing desk going in. On the digi 003...

charlierokit
replies: 3 views: 2,609
charlierokit 8th May 2012

Do you all recommend tracking vocals with a compressor or wait until mix down to add the compressor? Thanks

greenfields
replies: 17 views: 1,561
Darren Jenkins 8th May 2012

Greetings Slutzsters! This is my first post; I've spent far too much time on this site already without actually posting. I...

kram
replies: 29 views: 1,729
manonfire 8th May 2012

To preface: I do only my OWN music which is all synths, both hardware analog and VSTs. I run Cubase on a Lynx-TWO C sound...

mike vee
replies: 5 views: 1,054
mike vee 8th May 2012

Pure accidental discovery. I was listening to a song on my speakers at a VERY low volume and noticed most of the song is on the...

missswan
replies: 7 views: 1,285
Andy Saul 8th May 2012

I'm about to buy DT880 or HD 25 cans, however i need to buy an amp also. Fom what i've read on GS and some audiophile forums...

cracky
replies: 2 views: 855
cracky 8th May 2012

Hello board members, i saw some demos of the vp 9000 in youtube and im wondering if this machine is better then software for...

suchenderxxx
replies: 0 views: 880
suchenderxxx 8th May 2012

Indeed Class A Valve Buffer Amp Amplifier 6N11 tube MK3 | eBay For what purpose would one need this? More gain staging...

Tonesd
replies: 2 views: 821
ray_subsonic 8th May 2012

On what sources would YOU use a LA-2A and On what sources would YOU use a 1176? Thanks

greenfields
replies: 5 views: 2,279
andersmv 8th May 2012

Hi Guys, I recently had a read of this article in Sound on Sound, suggesting that it's always a good idea to use a DI box when...

yeloop
replies: 2 views: 2,983
James Lehmann 8th May 2012

I have read plenty of reviews of the RNC but would this be a lateral or better move for me? I like having dual mono on the...

mikeyrad
replies: 1 views: 844
sparqee 8th May 2012

First time poster here! I am looking for an overall strip channel, mostly for vocals and fattening my mixes. Most instruments...

Sam I am
replies: 25 views: 6,243
Peakly 8th May 2012

Anyone know what these speakers are? I think ine night be Eminence of some sort? The other Jensen maybe? Model,period,etc?...

GMo
replies: 1 views: 702
mjtripper 8th May 2012

For in a live situation I'm looking for a rack mountable headphone amp. Needs to be a one channel headphone amp with posibility...

Kai-Hugo
replies: 2 views: 1,374
Kiwi 8th May 2012

Hi, all. New here and hoping to get some tips on a home recording setup. My wife has been doing voiceover work for some time....

Sider
replies: 45 views: 3,387
KBOY 8th May 2012

Hey all. I was just curious about what everyone's favorite small "boutique" audio companies are? I know there's tons...

buford
replies: 70 views: 8,951
sdelsolray 8th May 2012

I'm looking into sampling off of old vinyl records, and I have a working turntable, but when I plug it into my interface the...

sargentpilcher
replies: 3 views: 973
Manfrensengensen 8th May 2012

Hello, I have a Urei 1176 LN Blackface that I would like to sell on ebay but I want to be as accurate as possible in my...

claveslave
replies: 3 views: 1,107
plum1030 8th May 2012

Hi Guys, I'm looking to expand the number of inputs on my RME UFX interface, but adding an additional 8 channel preamp and...

yeloop
replies: 4 views: 10,683
Justsomeguy 8th May 2012

Hey all, I'm a habitual lurker here and gotten great results from using the search feature for when I got stumped in the past,...

DeaconDesperado
replies: 0 views: 1,392
DeaconDesperado 8th May 2012

Wow! My main SDC up to this point was my KM184. Not anymore... I bought a matched pair from ZenPro ($799 for the pair!!) and...

choinga
replies: 39 views: 4,375
Benlittlejohn 8th May 2012

Looking to buy one of these for vocals, mainly hiphop and rnb style. Anyone care to shed some experiences? Thanks.

Chase Orion
replies: 16 views: 7,630
Denny C 8th May 2012

I've been thinking about microphones and medium and wanted to start a friendly discussion...So my understanding is that...

stoplaughing
replies: 9 views: 1,091
stoplaughing 7th May 2012

Hello, I am just wondering if I am using plugins, (waves, ua, etc) does it matter whether I use Ableton or Protools or Logic etc?...

am radio
replies: 6 views: 1,242
am radio 7th May 2012

I'm am going to be receiving the Bock Audio 195 here shortly! Very excited about this purchase.Any one else use this mic? I've...

User1GS
replies: 33 views: 15,944
Fletcher 7th May 2012

So I ordered two yamaha HS80m's off ebay refurbished. They have no scratches or anything and look brand new. I plugged them...

replies: 2 views: 753
Vintageidiot 7th May 2012

Anybody have audio clips of Apogee duet 2 +shure sm7b vs Apogee Duet 2+GAP73+SM7b being compared when it comes to vocals? If so,...

kevgees
replies: 1 views: 2,140
herbieswizzle 7th May 2012

Any owners know where these mics are manufactured? Not sure if they are made in China or Austria. Can someone take a look at...

PaulT28
replies: 2 views: 3,028
Warfunkel 7th May 2012

HOW IS WINDOWS 7 FOR MUSIC RECORDING AND MUSIC-MAKING? So I make music and record at home. And for that purpose I mostly use...

replies: 18 views: 6,442
Dysanfel 7th May 2012

Archwood Music Publishing located in Los Angeles, CA is looking for composers and producers for our television licensing catalog....

MattCap
replies: 0 views: 856
MattCap 7th May 2012

I came across a $1100 Rapco Snake Reel on Craigslist for $200 and couldnt pass it up. The previous owner used it for Church...

Indellable
replies: 4 views: 2,075
DMichaelJohnson 7th May 2012

I recently tried using the aux inputs on the MBox 2 Pro recently so that I could easily do some remote work without hauling a...

Brian Woodring
replies: 0 views: 1,804
Brian Woodring 7th May 2012

Playing live on the radio can be a mine field. My fiddle player and I did a couple songs live on a country music station a couple...

Rob Coates
replies: 13 views: 1,297
Cheebs Goat 7th May 2012

I've been looking to get an Akai MPK61. In the UK they sell for around £370 (roughly $600) but I noticed on the American Amazon...

tektonic
replies: 3 views: 890
MarkyGoldstein 7th May 2012

I have been using a couple of AE pzm's recently and as I was unplugging the miniature xlr cables that run into the wall box I...

Deleted 651cf92
replies: 4 views: 932
Speedskater 7th May 2012

Hi, which is your favorite mic for snare bottom?

juliomonroy
replies: 18 views: 4,460
Ben B 7th May 2012

I'm in the market for a good mic preamp and wanted to get opinions from some experienced engineers that have used this gear. I'm...

RossG4
replies: 3 views: 1,257
SörenHjalmarsson 7th May 2012

So I tried something while mixing the other day.... My setup - an old fostex D1624 hard disk recorder running unbalanced -10...

Unknown soldier
replies: 0 views: 647
Unknown soldier 7th May 2012

Some of you will remember this album from way back when we were all younger: Cardinal "If You Believe In Christmas...

brill bedroom
replies: 0 views: 827
brill bedroom 7th May 2012

Hi y'all. Exactly the sub-forum i needed, "so much gear, so little time". I'll be as quick as I can so read...

Krmak
replies: 3 views: 2,231
Krmak 7th May 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search