The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Industry Intel: Recording Engineer Salaries (By Industry and Region) : SonicScoop Despite stories of big studio closures and...

work2do
replies: 3 views: 1,030
Slikjmuzik 11th May 2012

Hi guys, I have a pair of KRK Rokit 6 G2s and a PreSonus Audiobox USB, I use these to listen/produce on laptop. How do I...

halisray
replies: 0 views: 824
halisray 11th May 2012

Hello all. I play for a Welsh Band called Swnami from Wales-http://soundcloud.com/swnami. We are busy gigging over the summer and...

Ifan Davies
replies: 19 views: 4,325
Ifan Davies 11th May 2012

Just wondering if there are tubes I can get to make this peavey valveking roar like a 6505/5150. It's sounds alright but I'd...

noneedforarmor
replies: 2 views: 1,393
noneedforarmor 11th May 2012

Hi Folks, already did the search function. Read the thoughts about impedance voicing of passive ribbons. In case you happen...

tomteontour
replies: 11 views: 2,836
Bryce 11th May 2012

Probably a stupid question - but there are a lot of metal bands out today that use this effect on vocals and/or the mix that...

nonamesleft
replies: 2 views: 1,031
fastlanestoner 11th May 2012

Hey Folks! bout 2-3 years that I have a pair of LTD-2's. I have the impression that the gain staging for this unit is...

passenger
replies: 2 views: 776
passenger 11th May 2012

Hello all, I am new to this forum and am looking forward to meet new people and talents... I am originally a Pianist and...

karimsawad
replies: 3 views: 989
Vintageidiot 11th May 2012

if you were looking for a weighted 88 key keyboard, how much would you spend on a second hand Fatar Studiologic SL-990 (not XP or...

tektonic
replies: 0 views: 732
tektonic 11th May 2012

Why some pre amps have impedance adjustment? Is it necessary ?

juliomonroy
replies: 32 views: 2,769
Aural Endeavors 11th May 2012

Hi I wanna know if somebody has the ex66 and if you think they are good monitors?

juliomonroy
replies: 9 views: 10,152
warhead 11th May 2012

I've been recording trumpet for sometime now , mainly trad Jazz some modern stuff like Chris Botti and Rick Braun covers. I'm...

replies: 14 views: 9,087
RARStudios 11th May 2012

I got a used avalon737 and i wanna get it modded...who does it??

Rapslashrnbking
replies: 2 views: 859
Jimmy kiddo 11th May 2012

RIGHT who still has a couple of these? I cannot for the life of me find any for sale... Id love a couple for vocal...

replies: 1 views: 2,122
ray_subsonic 11th May 2012

Hello friends, This is an Arabic commercial pop track I produced recently for an upcoming artist in the link below, how does...

karimsawad
replies: 2 views: 875
CJ Mastering 11th May 2012

I can't make out the logo. They look like kind of like normal agricultural/industrial ear defenders but with a wire going into...

pinkheadedbug
replies: 3 views: 1,725
the pear dream 11th May 2012

Best way to do this on a standard rock drum kit?

asdfdsa
replies: 22 views: 2,053
NBarnes21 11th May 2012

I don't want to start a flame war in the slightest. I am simply posing a question about JJ Audio's version of the 319 mod. I know...

John N
replies: 1 views: 1,407
illacov 11th May 2012

Being born in 1980, I have always had a love for all of the glorious sounds that came out of the 1980's. I know there are folks...

broadscotch
replies: 126 views: 14,666
TheLastByte 11th May 2012

I'm looking to buy a mic/pre combo soon for around a grand and saw that ams has this package deal. My last setup consisted of a...

texxas
replies: 1 views: 1,239
texxas 11th May 2012

Had a session yesterday tracking a live acoustic duo, and the Beyer MC930's and the Little Blondies I ordered specifically to use...

molson
replies: 29 views: 2,204
Black Shadow 11th May 2012
replies: 2 views: 1,067
noodle650 11th May 2012

i just discovered this product and i would love to hear from anyone recording metal/death metal/hardcore with this unit. anyone...

maskedman72
replies: 27 views: 7,766
maskedman72 11th May 2012

I asked this question in the Geekslutz forum but didn't get any responses so I hope it's OK that I post it here too. I have...

KillerV
replies: 0 views: 1,118
KillerV 11th May 2012

Hey everyone, this is my first time over here howdy howdy and I'm asking for your opinion on the following: I've owned a...

MrSulfurMustard
replies: 3 views: 941
Justsomeguy 11th May 2012

Ok guys, I know a lot has been said about phase, but since it's one of the most important issues in tracking, I decided to post...

Rafa
replies: 24 views: 2,141
jonathan jetter 11th May 2012

Has anyone sparred the two side by side? Opinions (on how they sound compared to each other, not what they're made of) ?

uncle muscles
replies: 6 views: 1,501
NYCruiser 11th May 2012

Anybody know anything about Berlant BRX-P broadcast recorder amps? Can they be modded as a mic pre?

AposL
replies: 0 views: 1,115
AposL 11th May 2012

cant tell from the picture alone, hopefully someone on here recognizes the two rack units in the...

hatesworn
replies: 10 views: 894
run, megalodon 11th May 2012

Just bought myself an MX40 Punch Gate. Cool unit, definitely does some interesting stuff. Anyone been using for a while - have...

Storyville
replies: 1 views: 1,569
Storyville 11th May 2012

on first spin, i didn't like it. this one is really challenging, but once you unravel it, it's very rewarding. alan moulder...

quantumpsych
replies: 14 views: 1,125
audiogeek 11th May 2012

hello, I'm a new member and this is my first post. Hopefully you all can help me out! I have ProTools 8 with a digi 002...

TreyMonroe
replies: 23 views: 2,619
Gearowner 11th May 2012

So a "friend" that I've been asking nicely to get this vocal bit for me has fallen though. He said that he would get to...

NotSoSiniSter
replies: 1 views: 673
AnthonyRochester 11th May 2012

Anyone every try something like this? I really love tracking vocals with my Green Bullet and Shaker Dynamic Bullet mics (Hi...

Dædalus
replies: 2 views: 1,099
ObiK 11th May 2012

Hi all I recently asked about a cd production plant. I was also interested in anyone that had used a tape cassette production...

Adam A7
replies: 15 views: 5,903
mattseidel 11th May 2012

I'm integrating some outboard gear into my ITB workflow and I'm trying to figure out if a patchbay is needed in my new setup.....

clonewar
replies: 0 views: 773
clonewar 11th May 2012

So I responded to a post on craigslist about some microphone stands, and went out to meet the guy. Turns out he's in charge of...

Jazzcrisis
replies: 0 views: 1,549
Jazzcrisis 11th May 2012

Does anyone have an idea of how long the layering of rhythm guitars has been common in rock music? I'm particularly interested in...

woeischris
replies: 3 views: 1,283
Kiwi 10th May 2012

Hi , This is a picture of the lost concert from The Beach Boys in 1964. Can someone explain the odd mic placement on the...

BVB
replies: 13 views: 3,246
chris319 10th May 2012

hey guys question, I'm looking into UAD pci-e cards, im just curious what is the capacity of both cards? how many plugins can i...

Dot.
replies: 2 views: 1,650
Dot. 10th May 2012

Am i trying to see if i can plug my peavey 6505 plus directly in to an M-audio fast track. I'm trying to get rid of my line 6 ux1...

Tcross22
replies: 0 views: 1,273
Tcross22 10th May 2012

Hey guys, Thanks for taking the time out to read my question! My current set up is going into a saffire pro 40 audio...

fatalaccidents
replies: 9 views: 1,019
Miharbi 10th May 2012

Hi guys. Hope you can help my with a decision. I need a portable recorder to fullfill the numerous requests i have had for...

noodle650
replies: 5 views: 9,098
oretez 10th May 2012

Hi guys, I have been having this issue around my head while doing mixes for people and i'm really stuck on this one, please...

aarvin2
replies: 17 views: 1,633
IdiotManchild 10th May 2012

Are you covered??? or do you just THINK you are? I am concerned by a trend i have noted across the industry in general.......

Dragonbreath
replies: 3 views: 965
Dragonbreath 10th May 2012

Hopefully I posted the photo right. It's a freeze frame from a news story about a voice over artist (Bill Ratner) that I admire....

eggsnov12
replies: 1 views: 996
Ilya Prokhorov 10th May 2012

Is it worth it? I have some select pieces of high end gear, and I'm yet to hook it all up as I'm saving for Mogami cables. I use...

studiomood
replies: 17 views: 2,426
erikdrink 10th May 2012

Hey guys. I apologize in advance if this topic has been done to death, but I've been searching GS for a few days and haven't...

tkaitkai
replies: 4 views: 2,357
tkaitkai 10th May 2012

So I'm looking to get a Pre amp with an 8 channels and ADAT out. I was originally looking into the Focusrite Octopre MkII, But I...

EvanD
replies: 10 views: 3,137
TurboJets 10th May 2012

Helping an elderly friend empty his apartment yesterday, he collected Victrolla players, Edison phonograph players and the like. ...

David R.
replies: 2 views: 842
David R. 10th May 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search