The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

You can import a 4000/6000 mix session! Just in case you didn't know...........and a little shameless self promotion!

Demonslave
replies: 2 views: 1,121
Demonslave 8th June 2012

Is it recommended to remove the grill (sound wise)? What is the use for the phase plugs? Recently moved from adam P11 the the...

noamusic
replies: 1 views: 729
garryrobson 8th June 2012

Just built a studio, starting to move into mid-level gear and proceeding as my engineering skills improve. I need a mic for male...

JayEcho
replies: 2 views: 828
JayEcho 8th June 2012

Hi, I apologize if this has been covered, but I'm coming up short in searches. Basically I'm looking for a wireless IEM system...

FB4
replies: 1 views: 2,897
nedorama 8th June 2012

I've been looking at the: Presonus Audiobox 44VSL Roland QuadCapture Tascam 1800 or 2000 Ideally I'd like 8 channels, so...

rj540
replies: 3 views: 788
Yummerz 8th June 2012

The decision was already made, but I'd like to know how you feel about this one. I didn't use any loops.

Chris Lago
replies: 7 views: 850
initialsBB 8th June 2012

Hi all! howdy I'd like to record direct signal of my DSL100 head and experiment with cab impulses later. I have DOD 275 active...

stafs
replies: 14 views: 13,559
Manfrensengensen 8th June 2012

Meant in the same spirit as posts by Bob Ohlsson, for example, of AE's trying to capture on record, just some of the...

chessparov
replies: 8 views: 957
quantumpsych 8th June 2012
replies: 9 views: 1,270
psycho_monkey 8th June 2012

So i haven't worked in a studio before and im getting on at 25 and i want to start working in one. i tried phoning up and...

complex
replies: 4 views: 1,062
psycho_monkey 8th June 2012

We all read the various which monitor is "best" threads, probably on a daily basis and we all know the "room...

loopy
replies: 36 views: 4,224
Sounds Great 8th June 2012

Anyone have any comments on zoom's h4n, as it can do x/y plus much more? Any other recommendations? Thanks

hotpinkbirds
replies: 7 views: 918
-tc- 8th June 2012

I'd appreciate it if someone could identify what is in this rack....

skira
replies: 2 views: 767
skira 8th June 2012

NEI Neptune 342 or Speck ---- We have been using the Specks > very clean output and musical ........Anyone have an...

cjogo
replies: 0 views: 1,653
cjogo 8th June 2012

Im assuming I do not need a DI to run my DAW outout into a outboard mixer due to it being line level,but if I want to use a...

skiroy
replies: 6 views: 1,914
skiroy 8th June 2012

Long story short - I was gonna buy one of these but after reading a lot of reviews with people stating their constant problems...

kanyenorthwest
replies: 1 views: 704
kanyenorthwest 7th June 2012

Here is yet another name my studio thread. I'm having the hardest time deciding and am looking for some help naming my studio....

andstrumental
replies: 15 views: 2,175
tstrahle 7th June 2012

Are studio musicians still used today...if so how does one come about being a session player

DRUMGOD77
replies: 4 views: 1,137
tstrahle 7th June 2012

First of all: Hello. I am Jonas from Germany. I'm new to this board, but I have been reading around every now and then over...

Dschones
replies: 2 views: 945
cyjanopan 7th June 2012

Here it is. I am in great need of new sounds for my productions. I am part of the production team RicandThadeus. We sell...

ricandthadeus
replies: 18 views: 6,332
mrufino1 7th June 2012

I am recording a 3 piece jazz group (piano, drum, upright bass). They are some of the top players in the area. They have done...

thepilgrimsdream
replies: 19 views: 1,237
113568 7th June 2012

Monitor controller and manage levels Recently I bought Coleman M3PH MKII to connect D-A converter to genelec 8020a and JBL...

5johani
replies: 6 views: 1,182
BillSimpkins 7th June 2012

Okay, So I have some questions for you experts! I’m Looking for an Audio Interface but don’t know which one to go for....

blizzy
replies: 3 views: 874
Deleted User 7th June 2012

Hello, I have a Rode K2 Mic with a Tesla NOS Tube running into a Duet 2 interface. I was wondering if I should buy a preamp in...

Calius
replies: 6 views: 1,179
Calius 7th June 2012

Hi everyone! I am currently looking to purchase a keyboard, and have been looking at a number of options that include...

jcmusicofficial
replies: 0 views: 1,539
jcmusicofficial 7th June 2012

I am looking to set up my drums in a somewhat elaborate fashion to utilize samples. I want to use drum triggers: (IE) Drum...

Im not Oscar
replies: 1 views: 938
Im not Oscar 7th June 2012

Revox A77 / 16 Spur / HIGH COM Selfmade - YouTube

unfiltered420
replies: 10 views: 1,068
12ax7 7th June 2012

So, those plugins or hw units that everyone loves but you.. I'm sure I'm not the only one, and if it's true that for the most...

Retinal
replies: 22 views: 2,271
113568 7th June 2012

I was mixing a kick today that had some ridiculous sub frequencies. Huge amounts all the way down to 20Hz. Every HP or shelf I...

hauntedclutter
replies: 9 views: 1,971
[email protected] 7th June 2012

Hey folks, I read often, but rarely post, and have searched. Any experience with these: Mojave MA-201 FET Lauten...

nambams
replies: 10 views: 3,782
kidvybes 7th June 2012

A simple question. Would you prefer a ribbon mic with typical gradual high frequency rolloff and very high output or extended...

Les
replies: 6 views: 1,167
Les 7th June 2012

Hi, I'm tired of searching for secondhand mikes on eBay and similar webpages, because all I can find now are fake microphones, so...

ruidostudios
replies: 0 views: 2,289
ruidostudios 7th June 2012

Who here makes their living through music? if so, what field? (mixing, mastering, production, composing etc).

tektonic
replies: 4 views: 867
secretscar 7th June 2012

Question: Which DI boxes would you folks recommend for recording direct from an amp heads speaker outputs to my audio...

shred101
replies: 11 views: 5,081
nosebleedaudio 7th June 2012

unfortunately it is not possible in logic pro to assign midi controller to dial the available ins, or outs, ob busses to be used...

jrp
replies: 3 views: 796
Muser 7th June 2012

Greetings, I hope everyone is well! I am currently conducting some research and your opinions and experiences will be highly...

Roo
replies: 1 views: 708
narcoman 7th June 2012

hey guys, just wondering if the aphex headpod or 454 headphone amp would have enough juice to power up a 600 ohm headphones with...

fito_88
replies: 5 views: 1,403
mixedup 7th June 2012

Any recommendations in this day and age? Requirements: -USB to connect to computer plug & play -must accept SPDIF input...

musicl
replies: 2 views: 1,591
musicl 7th June 2012

So. Let's say I have a RME Fireface 800. Let's say I'm using all the inputs on the unit and now need to use both of its ADAT in...

Gearowner
replies: 4 views: 2,323
mixedup 7th June 2012

So I ended up needing to grab an HD Native rig for my studio. Which is way better than connecting my Lynx Aurora threw USB 2.0....

KennyS
replies: 0 views: 1,246
KennyS 7th June 2012

Considering it here... you came from TDM land too right? S.

Nowak
replies: 36 views: 939
TheLastByte 7th June 2012

Hello! I was recently given a Lexicon MX400 rackmount effects processor, and being the noob engineer I am .. I dont know what...

andrewlanich
replies: 1 views: 1,098
andrewlanich 7th June 2012

I'm trying to record vocals with the input in Maestro set to +4 to bypass those preamps for my ISA One. I see the input...

adampenamusic
replies: 4 views: 833
adampenamusic 7th June 2012

Yo! So. You take all of that EXTRA CASH laying around and buy gear with it, so LET'S SEE WHAT U GOT TO SHOW FOR IT!!!!! No...

Jalabodu
replies: 1,354 views: 499,011
BudgetMC 7th June 2012

Alright, I just did this little test today. You tell me: Which track is the Rosetta AD 48k and which one is the MOTU 828...

simonv
replies: 98 views: 18,358
SonicAlchemist 7th June 2012

Is this site legal? Was not sure and just wanted to check? Thanks

Deleted 651cf92
replies: 3 views: 1,401
drbob1 7th June 2012

Here is the thing I am new to analog summing and routing audio tracks in my DAW/Logic 9. I am having a few issues when it comes...

Looneytune
replies: 29 views: 2,848
Looneytune 7th June 2012

Thanks for reading, I have been having problems with the way the mix sounds when I take it into different rooms/players... My mix...

offthewallstudio
replies: 36 views: 3,316
rksguit 7th June 2012

OK, Just to make sure I'm not crazy, can a few of you with ASR 10's, Xs (I assume) and 16+s download this loop and then just...

DJBat
replies: 1 views: 960
DJBat 7th June 2012
replies: 0 views: 833
reggiepierre 7th June 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search