The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello guys. We are recording a series of live club gigs for television broadcast. The performing area is adjacent to our...

nyne
replies: 0 views: 727
nyne 19th May 2012

Hi guys - if this is posted somewhere else, please direct me but in my search I didn't find any reference. I saw this on eBay...

KCobby
replies: 3 views: 1,309
kidvybes 19th May 2012

Which of these preamps can produce a smooth overdriven sound, rich in even order harmonics with vocals and is the most...

Rob Coates
replies: 0 views: 882
Rob Coates 19th May 2012

what is a good eq plugin that will work on pc with pro tools 10? i currently have oxford and i am looking for something better.

maskedman72
replies: 15 views: 1,975
jkchuma 19th May 2012
Avatar for Jim Keaney @ Devotion Recording

Is the Waves H-Delay plug-in based on any physical unit? I love it's layout and simple user-friendly controls. Just wish I could...

Jim Keaney @ Devotion Recording
replies: 2 views: 1,774
muziekschuur 19th May 2012

Hi I'm a sound engineer/producer freelancer and I was looking for a studio where I can bring bands to record when necessary....

ayskura
replies: 4 views: 1,595
psycho_monkey 19th May 2012

Hey all. Currently, I'm using Nuendo to supply reverb and effects to vocalists who request it. However, I have a bunch of old...

nonsuchpro
replies: 1 views: 1,938
superwack 19th May 2012

I'm working on sessions with this young artist. To keep him encouraged we always tell him he's done a great job after each...

miscend
replies: 24 views: 2,322
Barish 19th May 2012

Basically, I'm just getting extremely tired of Pro Tools and having to use free external programs like Wavosaur to run VST...

Greythunder
replies: 2 views: 1,397
Greythunder 19th May 2012

Hey all. A few years ago, the CAD M-179 was a great, cheap tom microphone. Is this still the case? Has anything come out better...

nonsuchpro
replies: 4 views: 1,264
threshhold 19th May 2012

What is you way of dealing with the little tasks that can take some time, for example burning DVD's with the files of the client...

Mgr
replies: 42 views: 5,319
psycho_monkey 19th May 2012

Hi, I'd like to know, if someone has used the "David Moulton" golden ears method, I am searching on the web for methods...

juliomonroy
replies: 4 views: 1,016
juliomonroy 19th May 2012

Hi all, A quick Q about reverbs/effects on main vocal tracks. As Im sure many would agree certain things can add something...

midgetunderfire
replies: 10 views: 1,396
Lights 19th May 2012

I just purchased a used set of NS10m speakers to use as secondary reference monitors and one of them seems to have an issue. The...

yarrick19
replies: 7 views: 4,590
ziggy_stardust 19th May 2012

jbl lsr 4328 One of my monitors got knocked off it's stand and landed hard on a hardwood floor. As far as I can tell it still...

capitalb
replies: 6 views: 1,190
loopy 19th May 2012

Hi all, might be a silly question, but why would i need to buy an external power supply for a mic pre? In this specific...

kromagnon
replies: 3 views: 1,254
work2do 19th May 2012

Hi slutz. Long time lurker, first poster here. Hypebeast.com just released a segment called essentials with John Mayer. I have...

blke
replies: 3 views: 1,043
Miles Flint 19th May 2012

Hey all, Anybody try the EV Cardinal mics on toms? Curious about these. Thanks! kfhkh

nonsuchpro
replies: 0 views: 976
nonsuchpro 19th May 2012

Hey all. I bought a Rode NT2 10 years ago when they first came out. I went to use it the other day and I couldn't get any sound...

nonsuchpro
replies: 11 views: 5,710
nonsuchpro 19th May 2012

The Les Paul estate is having an auction of tons of Les's own instruments, recording gear, sketches, memorabilia, and even...

Cellotron
replies: 2 views: 804
Cellotron 18th May 2012

The reverb on this rhodes sounds so smooth. Is this what a Lexicon 480l sounds like? Musiq Whereareyougoing -...

skiroy
replies: 1 views: 1,000
skiroy 18th May 2012

Didn't they mention something about that?

Thephoenix
replies: 0 views: 435
Thephoenix 18th May 2012

Hey! This is my first post on this forum, and I gotta say that I like this place very much! For a week ago I bought a Blue...

Newkid
replies: 1 views: 1,486
schmitty81 18th May 2012

Hi guys, I'm looking to buy a channel strip for vocals recording, but I don't know wht to buy....I recording mainly rock and...

Tachy
replies: 19 views: 2,908
MattioliCo 18th May 2012

Hey group, so I've been hired to work on a movie project by a company who has only a Digi003 with PTLE 8 in their studio. I'm...

kosmokrator
replies: 2 views: 1,090
kosmokrator 18th May 2012

I'm trying to figure out how to use the UV22HR dithering. I have a 24 bit Wav trying to master and bounce to 16 bit wav using the...

KGraham045
replies: 5 views: 1,810
J F K 18th May 2012

Hey guys, I just picked up one of those little Fender Greta amps with the intention of using it as a tube preamp to my...

TeeJayEe
replies: 8 views: 1,643
TeeJayEe 18th May 2012

I'm on a freelance job today. Pro Tools HD9 & a C|24. The console faders are not automating along with the fader automation...

i_o
replies: 3 views: 1,236
RiF 18th May 2012

I'm sort of new to recording vocals... there's quite abit of variance in level as opposed to a distorted guitar amp. I'm using a...

anth
replies: 2 views: 918
Vintageidiot 18th May 2012

Hey all, Have a really basic question that I wanted some help with. I have a pair of Yamaha HS 50 speakers that I want to...

Gianstone
replies: 2 views: 1,143
StereoSteve 18th May 2012

Hi, I'm looking to buy some new drum mics. I'd like to get ones that are quite small as I have the cymbals quite low. Any...

dondrums
replies: 4 views: 2,048
warhead 18th May 2012

Hey guys, I'll try to be as thorough and clear as possible about what I want to do, I've already read quite a few different...

bonatto
replies: 3 views: 1,719
MisterMark 18th May 2012

I bought the TC Impact Twin a while ago and thought it had enough inputs since I wanted to go in-the-box. Yeah right :)...

mirland
replies: 0 views: 679
mirland 18th May 2012

Hi guys, I am new to the forum and this is my first post. I am getting frustrated with my studio monitor a8x by ADAM. It keeps...

Teskomentalno
replies: 2 views: 1,938
John Willett 18th May 2012

Hey Guys, I have a question that I want some serious discussion around. This is part of my initial research onto the...

OdeToSpot
replies: 91 views: 7,832
Chaellus 18th May 2012

Tried to listen PT9 directly through the Imac converter (Aggregate I/O) instead of through the Mbox2mini. I felt that this...

InTheBox
replies: 3 views: 677
Thinline 18th May 2012

Hi all, Not sure if this is the right section (feel free to move it if its inappropriate here). We are currently using Ddrum...

santibanks
replies: 3 views: 918
santibanks 18th May 2012

I have a question concerning the wiring scheme for a balanced patchbay. I am looking at using a Samson S-Patch Plus with...

ckett
replies: 4 views: 2,051
Hxd Ped 18th May 2012

Hi, I have a behringer x1222usb and we're about to record our first podcast. We have 4 mics going into it and USB out to the...

kilerb
replies: 0 views: 1,088
kilerb 18th May 2012

So I just ordered an m9. I've read that the stock tube sounds pretty sweet and I will try it, but I can't help wondering about...

Shaolin
replies: 0 views: 1,199
Shaolin 18th May 2012

In general, how do you guys/girls feel about all in one band site solutions like bandzoogle? How do they compare to using...

SDB_12
replies: 5 views: 1,754
uncle duncan 18th May 2012

I need more inputs than the 8 on my digi003. If I don't want to spend the money for a core card, but potentially want a complete...

ToneAlive
replies: 4 views: 11,662
ToneAlive 18th May 2012

Anyone know the lowdown on this mic, the Shure 555? I know the 55, but the 555 I am unfamiliar with, and for some reason,...

king2070lplaya
replies: 4 views: 5,296
Big_Al 18th May 2012

This guitar looks like a Gibson however the pickups don't look like dog ear or soap bar p-90's. What kind of pickups are...

greenfields
replies: 3 views: 1,847
PRobb 18th May 2012

Does any know how I could get my hands on schematics or a service manual for a Otari MX7000. Our tech at the studio has created a...

Megaphon
replies: 1 views: 1,841
Facepalm 18th May 2012

I have an 18" Eden Bass Cabinet. D118 XL. The speaker is buzzing- my speaker tech said it's not ripped, but is buzzing from...

wordmanjay
replies: 8 views: 2,199
Aeolian 18th May 2012

Finally moving on from 9 to 10 and I'm on a Mac Pro running the last release of Snow Leopard. I was hesitant to move on to lion...

musicbydesign
replies: 10 views: 1,220
musicbydesign 18th May 2012

Hi all, I am revamping my setup. I am looking at two systems, mostly for listening back to ITB mixing, and providing inputs to...

madhermit
replies: 4 views: 3,382
madhermit 18th May 2012

Hi guys! The last months I tried to "adapt" the general tone of my mixes to match the tonal qualities of chart...

Noise Commander
replies: 3 views: 1,208
Slikjmuzik 18th May 2012

When asked why they need be so relativley expensive, what your speil or justification? curious

Tonesd
replies: 4 views: 924
Slikjmuzik 18th May 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search