The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Just getting started with AudioDesk (shoot, just getting started with computer recording after 30 years of analog!). Template...

George Michael
replies: 1 views: 833
uncle duncan 27th May 2012

Hey there, I will be buying my first set of monitors very soon. Up until this point I have just been mixing with some...

phillipc421
replies: 15 views: 995
rksguit 26th May 2012

Got two M-One's. One XL, one non XL When using a stereo verb in stereo I/O mode.... when you feed the unit with a mono input the...

Funk-O-Meter
replies: 1 views: 861
Funk-O-Meter 26th May 2012

Hi everyone, Just wondering how you guys use your virtual instruments. I just recently started getting more into using them. ...

Rockman
replies: 10 views: 1,910
joeq 26th May 2012

Hi. I have now in my studio a warm wa12 mic pre. The spanishdealer has given me to prove and I think that is a great value for...

pacorro
replies: 2 views: 2,641
mikeyman 26th May 2012

So I have been trying to find a ground loop for sometime but it has eluded me. I get a lot of hiss and occasionally radio...

Ramchandra
replies: 7 views: 1,161
Ramchandra 26th May 2012

These specs do not seem correct - I've looked at them time and time again!?! Each speed has the same response. Revox A700...

pqlia
replies: 10 views: 1,511
pqlia 26th May 2012

Hi, Is there any digital mixers that can make use of the various waves VSTs I own? I just prefer using hardware to DAWs. ...

Major Tom
replies: 13 views: 2,700
popmann 26th May 2012

Have ended the trial demo of Waves NLS and I am wanting to delete it now cause during PT start-up it says license not available...

jroode
replies: 0 views: 882
jroode 26th May 2012

Can somebody point me to GS threads on the topic of Phase issues? I searched and read some good past threads, but am looking for...

ac30fan
replies: 7 views: 993
theblue1 26th May 2012

Not sure if this is the right place for this. I came across this track 'Baby' by Donnie and Joe Emerson tonight that totally...

Nathanael PCB
replies: 1 views: 803
Nathanael PCB 26th May 2012

Focusrite Control 2802. Go!

record555
replies: 0 views: 899
record555 26th May 2012

Am gonna build a passive summer and hardwire the mono and L/R channels. Curious to see how others are stemming things out and...

johnnyc
replies: 9 views: 1,623
Faderjockey 26th May 2012

Hi, got a second hand Microkorg. Turn it on, sometimes no volume. some patches play perfectly fine, others are just completely...

ivarf
replies: 0 views: 766
ivarf 26th May 2012

Hi everyone! I need to find some NOT TO EXPENSIVE oriental rugs for my Control Room and small (very small) live room. I need a...

Mad John
replies: 5 views: 3,738
Mad John 26th May 2012

Hey guys, wanted to see if anyone had input on this subject. This is coming from a musicians standpoint more than an...

hithere
replies: 28 views: 2,600
BeatGenerals 26th May 2012

Hi folks, I need your help concerning samplers and live equipment. :synth: I want to do the following on stage: A sampler...

CosmoCat
replies: 1 views: 910
Kiwi 26th May 2012

Im looking for a compressor ( preferably but not limited to another tube compressor) for tracking vocals (rock, pop and country)...

soundchemistry
replies: 11 views: 2,335
Malini 26th May 2012

Heya, I'm trying to send the signal from my DAW (Ableton) to a spring reverb box and back as an aux send for my drum track....

dillweed4
replies: 0 views: 879
dillweed4 26th May 2012

So we have a thread on Rockin songs with a drum machine Thought it would be interseting to start a thread witha list of...

musicl
replies: 12 views: 5,100
Electric Sugar 26th May 2012

Lady Gaga's producer reveals his secrets - YouTube _vz_PU2DC8A

asdfdsa
replies: 1 views: 828
uncle muscles 26th May 2012

Here's what happened: A friend brought a set of near field monitors to test at my studio. We set them up next to my near fields...

Trakworx
replies: 12 views: 2,928
SörenHjalmarsson 26th May 2012

hey slutz, so, I m about to buy a neve 1073 DPD. I've been using an old motu 828 MK1 working at 44.1khz/24 bits. I want to...

JayPee
replies: 9 views: 4,049
JayPee 26th May 2012

Why has no one tried an emulation of one? Seems like a wide open market. Someone should do it and now. I have spoken. And...

Silver Sonya
replies: 14 views: 2,278
exwel 26th May 2012

Anyone ever heard of a Mic Pre built around a Lundahl LL1587? I have one laying around and would love to put it to use.

Thee_Adleen
replies: 3 views: 1,421
Thee_Adleen 26th May 2012

Hello, as I have to record some drum tracks out of my studio, I'd like to know if someone has used the Zoom R16 or the Zoom H4N...

Fab6
replies: 6 views: 1,500
Fab6 26th May 2012

HI, I am going to buy focusrite isa one (499 usd). there is also a focusrite isa one bundle with bluebird mic. (599 usd). is...

amit monga
replies: 14 views: 2,225
EricS 26th May 2012

Hi there. I'm mixing an acoustic track. The main guitar part is pretty tightly doubled (same guitar, same mic, same plugins),...

Rappy
replies: 9 views: 3,738
2pulse 26th May 2012

I am confused on the actual mechanics of how this routing is done in the analog world. I saw some threads describing how to do...

hell
replies: 10 views: 2,751
Rick Carson 26th May 2012

Just got my hands on a 12x2 Siemens Sitral console loaded with 8 V276 pre's and 8 W295 EQs + V275 line amps. Sweet desk and all...

guysebastian
replies: 4 views: 1,943
guysebastian 26th May 2012

Recently, I found that the tweeter of my left speaker was making weird noise (like a small distortion). When I turn the volume...

Golitan11
replies: 0 views: 1,132
Golitan11 26th May 2012

Hey everyone, The 206 looks just like the 1030, exept for the back pannel... How do they compare to the 1030's? Are they the...

Werner Beukes
replies: 0 views: 1,037
Werner Beukes 26th May 2012

Hey guys i've had my eyes on the 1176 compressor for months now, because I wanted a great tracking compressor.. But deep down...

rcoket3
replies: 13 views: 2,291
LimpyLoo 26th May 2012

I need to know the best way to bypass the LT's pres with outboard mic pres. The manual states that the LT can be used as a...

John N
replies: 0 views: 693
John N 25th May 2012

I ignored my ignorance :) but its time to make things clear... I have ADAM A7X monitors and I dont get their volume...

anabolique
replies: 3 views: 2,104
Jomox 25th May 2012

Looking to make a purchase soon, only other preamp i have is a solo 610. Will be recording everything but drums. I like the EQ...

dave_ocean
replies: 8 views: 1,178
lakeshorephatty 25th May 2012

hi my current setup is focusrite isa one -- rosetta 200 -- cubase on mac pro i am currently using at 2020 as my main mic...

amit monga
replies: 3 views: 1,518
RCM - Ronan 25th May 2012

I am probably rambling now... but I dont have 15 years of mixing/critical listening experience in controlled environment... so...

anabolique
replies: 3 views: 808
CompEq 25th May 2012

Can anyone recommend any recording books that deal less with explaining what different types of microphones are and more with the...

duff mcshark
replies: 13 views: 1,552
Sole.s 25th May 2012

Don't you think all compressors should have a hold knob!!?? Yet I have never even seen one.. Any tips for an AU compressor...

gritzildino
replies: 14 views: 1,420
Dug Wolfsohn 25th May 2012

"I would never buy a mic without trying it first... Demo the mics your thinking of in your space on your sources." I...

featherstone
replies: 30 views: 3,813
featherstone 25th May 2012

Hey all, Trying to start treating my room... I was wondering if anyone had some opinions on what measurement mic I should get?...

pscorbett
replies: 2 views: 1,153
Puffer Fish 25th May 2012

i don't know if I am putting this in the right section. I've been leaving my microphone plugged into my preamp with the volume...

prizebeatz1
replies: 5 views: 1,097
prizebeatz1 25th May 2012

My wife really wants me to just stop yelling "Tusk!" in my sleep. Just finished reading Ken Caillet's book...

brill bedroom
replies: 0 views: 931
brill bedroom 25th May 2012

I already have a song but without the vocals, so i plan to bring in tracks to a pro studio and record vocals there, but I don't...

jjbilly
replies: 5 views: 1,673
psycho_monkey 25th May 2012

Hey guys, Sorry for posting one of these headphone threads again, I see there are quite a lot of these around but I have a very...

GiorgiA
replies: 8 views: 1,259
binarymilton 25th May 2012

Hello People, I have a Sennheiser 509, and it worked fine for a long time. But now it makes no sound. At all. I've opened...

Marcus Alexander
replies: 1 views: 940
der daniel 25th May 2012

Hello Slutz, Want your opinions on following mics ONLY for VOCALS! All get some great reviews but didn't find real side by side...

DaveMetalz
replies: 4 views: 1,003
prizebeatz1 25th May 2012

Hello all, I am looking into buying my first reel to reel. I am a solo recording hobbiest. I play guitar and do some...

Banana Brains
replies: 23 views: 5,776
audiotech 25th May 2012

I've been seeing all of these Steinberg ads regarding thier CMC controllers. They look like guitar stomp boxes to me. But that's...

Keyplayer
replies: 2 views: 928
muziekschuur 25th May 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search