The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

In response to both a) the length of the 2 other popular Ensemble threads, and b) the digression of discussions within these 2...

Schmacko
replies: 206 views: 26,578
Drumhum 29th May 2012

Hey slutz, I have a motu 828 MK1, I'm looking for a new interface audio...I need some better converters. I only need 2 channels....

Mr KS
replies: 15 views: 1,590
Elof 29th May 2012

I love the sound of Sunnery James and Ryan Marciano - Tribeca. I have noticed that the kick drum in this track is way more...

gritzildino
replies: 6 views: 1,553
Ragan 29th May 2012

I use PT 9.5 and i have been wondering about some of the minute details about my chosen order for the signal chain of Send...

GovrCheeze
replies: 0 views: 593
GovrCheeze 29th May 2012

I have the NTK and have the V69 arriving Tuesday. Experiences with vocals, guitars, kick, etc...

sevenisthenumber
replies: 5 views: 4,095
ChaosCreation 29th May 2012

I constantly read about the positive effects of nonlinear distortion in regard to analog tape and analog outboard gear. From...

capproach
replies: 2 views: 1,199
slackstallion 29th May 2012

Do the verbs in either the hardware or plugs have delay lines and functions in or around the verbs similar to the PCM80 and or...

Wayne
replies: 0 views: 653
Wayne 29th May 2012

Hi all, grateful for any advice/suggestions... I'm looking for something rather odd: somebody experienced with the Dave Smith...

turnstyle
replies: 0 views: 619
turnstyle 29th May 2012

Sometimes I hear top40 music on the radio and I really like the sound of the track. Then I will check it out on itunes later and...

contramark
replies: 8 views: 4,178
contramark 29th May 2012

I sat down and thought about it. One of the biggest hold ups I have in my production is the lack of vocal talent I can have on...

smoovemode
replies: 29 views: 13,096
trancehead 29th May 2012

So I was just working on a playlist for a major american store. Going through over a thousand tracks and this one just jumped on...

andrew montreal
replies: 6 views: 2,111
andrew montreal 29th May 2012

Here is what I already own * 1176LN Classic Limiting Amplifier Plug-In Compressor Review this Product Manual * 1176SE...

Snoggin
replies: 14 views: 1,509
Slikjmuzik 29th May 2012

Can someone recommend a local audio tech in the sydney city/west area? Ive got a teletronix la-2a that i need looked at, seems...

Cerpintaxt
replies: 6 views: 360
TheLastByte 29th May 2012

I believe this is an AT4050. I'm interested (perhaps) in a little more high end ($1500 -2000) mic for vocals and perhaps some...

CrankyChris
replies: 5 views: 955
CrankyChris 29th May 2012

hey guys, hoping you could help out - I have just setup a new PC for mixing purposes and I'm looking to hook up a decent...

benchente
replies: 2 views: 889
benchente 29th May 2012

Hey guys, I'm wanting to buy a keyboard for my home studio (hobby) - I have a nice collection of synths (small eurorack...

vinayk
replies: 0 views: 967
vinayk 29th May 2012

I feel 'dirty' even talking about this. I've never used 'fake' drums in a recording...ever....yet. I have a client who is...

manthe
replies: 2 views: 5,004
Macky 29th May 2012

Hi all, I have a m audio profire 2626 interface, and my question is that when I do my mixes then afterwards I compare them with...

DimensionStudio
replies: 13 views: 1,304
DimensionStudio 29th May 2012

In songs with talkbox, you can usually hear the talkboxer double-layering.. for example: Zapp & Roger - Doo Wa Ditty (Blow...

Extenzo
replies: 7 views: 2,090
Jack Luminous 29th May 2012

I've connected my two yamaha monitors and my sub to a surge protector to power all of them on and off, this way I can do it with...

supracg
replies: 1 views: 1,073
John Willett 29th May 2012

There really doesn't seem to be much understanding/info about this out there. I'm running a recent iMac with a FW800 port and a...

DinosaurSR
replies: 5 views: 2,635
travisbrown 29th May 2012

I have recorded tracks on the sd card, wanting to put a guitar solo over the top of track. I can record the track and hear it...

fleas_gal
replies: 0 views: 1,680
fleas_gal 29th May 2012

Of the last 6 songs I've mixed, I haven't really liked buss compression on the mastering chain, but I love Pultec-type EQ. The...

baskervils
replies: 16 views: 2,099
AllAboutTone 29th May 2012

Almost every thread I read regarding best mic for under x dollars is to skip the Chinese mic route and instead try to find a...

julia.b
replies: 33 views: 4,447
White_Eagle 29th May 2012
replies: 3 views: 1,023
XodiaK 29th May 2012

where can I find one of these pieces it's a threaded ring that attaches the mount to the Mic right around the xlr plug any help...

Kayodash
replies: 2 views: 715
Kayodash 29th May 2012

I have no idea whether this should be posted or not....but I'm am posting it here on Memorial Day. For the non-USA contingent...

Papanate
replies: 9 views: 1,688
Ernest Buckley 29th May 2012

any suggestions? I used my vox ac-30 the last time but I think it might be cool to have a proper bass amp - for the bottom end I...

pete
replies: 30 views: 15,249
motone 29th May 2012

I've got a question. I mix ITB with Pro Tools. I use high pass filers all the time to carve out the mud and leave room for the...

Rappy
replies: 10 views: 1,936
8 DnB 29th May 2012

Hi, I'm looking to buy a great studio chair like the Herman Miller Aero I hear so many good things about. However, with arms...

rcook349
replies: 6 views: 1,312
guavadude 29th May 2012

What's up gearslutz, I've been searching everywhere of production techniques for classical music. But I can't find them....

fruitfly
replies: 5 views: 1,789
Cathedral Guitar 28th May 2012

hey guys im currently 4 tracks in to tracking an album with a local band and im steadily upgrading gear as we track because of...

DisforDorian
replies: 46 views: 3,510
rooms 28th May 2012
replies: 6 views: 1,747
bambony 28th May 2012

Small Midi Keyboards - Do you get by using them? Hi there I'm thinking of getting a small midi keyboard for when I'm on the...

BlueMountain
replies: 3 views: 1,069
BlueMountain 28th May 2012

freedrumlessons - YouTube Anyone have an in to the recording of their drums? Super punchy raw sound that I love! I know the DW...

jlaco
replies: 6 views: 893
Beat Poet 28th May 2012

I need to ask... It seems that when the Boogie comes up, everyone is about the Mark IIC+ and the Mark IV. I recently got a 1993...

Space Nugget
replies: 16 views: 39,418
redguitar 28th May 2012

I need one. Anybody have a PDF of this? Thanks, Woods

woods
replies: 4 views: 4,158
Tube World 28th May 2012

Avantone CV-12 Audio Sample - The Taylor Swift Microphone! - YouTube do you like this mic bumpkin

mikeyman
replies: 2 views: 1,193
mikeyman 28th May 2012

is it possable to manually change the colors of the channels in pt10?

maskedman72
replies: 2 views: 1,150
maskedman72 28th May 2012

Hi everybody! How many of you have worked with "old" rack module Kurzweil K2500RS? I use in my work E-mu E4x...

Antony Scott
replies: 1 views: 1,300
Showcase 28th May 2012

I'd like to get into programming/automating lights for preset songs/recordings like a dj would do, and also be able to have the...

asdfdsa
replies: 4 views: 5,349
foamboy 28th May 2012

It's IMPEDANCE! Ohm is the measurement of impedance. It is not referred to as ohms, ohm value, ohmage. Sorry, it just...

biggator6
replies: 2 views: 724
theblue1 28th May 2012

Hi, this is my first post, I apologize if this isn't in the correct place. I have done some "bedroom recording" the...

wakeatl
replies: 1 views: 4,592
mr_bungle 28th May 2012

got a strange thing happening in pt 10. in the edit window, when i have pt playing and i press stop, the bar does not stop...

maskedman72
replies: 4 views: 721
James Lugo 28th May 2012

ATM25 on Dist guitars? anybody do this?

Headstack
replies: 2 views: 688
fastlanestoner 28th May 2012

Hi guys, We're trying to improve the personal monitoring for the bands tracking in our studio and I've put together a routing...

DaveAliveHQ
replies: 0 views: 837
DaveAliveHQ 28th May 2012

I have a Yamaha KX49 which normally works great. Just over the last week or so Ive caught it dropping the gain randomly on...

JLiRD808
replies: 1 views: 1,180
JLiRD808 28th May 2012

I now have. Another song off this bands album, I guess it means they can write a vocal hook right? Any tips for getting...

Matt_Templeman
replies: 8 views: 314
Matt_Templeman 28th May 2012

Though this topic has been debated to death, Tommy Lipuma had this to say: "I was one of the last holdouts with regard to...

Bullseye
replies: 145 views: 7,786
Bullseye 28th May 2012

I did this experience to learn some basic electronics. Turning an old radio into a guitar amp is a very simple transformation,...

mordente
replies: 2 views: 921
Analok 28th May 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search