The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Anyone here using one or have any info on it?

Aloha
replies: 7 views: 8,401
MatthewleBlom 3rd June 2012

Just planning out my rack placement before I actually have a lot of the gear I will be using. What units tend to overheat? Just...

Devon8822
replies: 23 views: 3,029
IMJ 3rd June 2012

never got into triggers, but had a question before buying some gear. i was thinking of setting up a triggered sounds for a...

Jetblack
replies: 1 views: 631
N88 3rd June 2012

Got an email from Slate on May 25th advertising a 50% off FG-X sale through May 20th (a date prior to when the email was even...

tedpenn
replies: 14 views: 3,025
Snoggin 3rd June 2012

Ok so basically i'm kind of new to all of this, And i'm alittle bit confused. I got the sense that to record a mic you need an...

Okr
replies: 4 views: 1,528
adrianww 3rd June 2012

I'm currently working on a Pro Tools HD2 system on a Powermac G5. I would like to get the newest version of Pro Tools, so i'm...

VibeFactory
replies: 8 views: 5,793
Bassmankr 3rd June 2012

Hi I'm currently looking to upgrade our main monitors and the search has come down to K&H o500 or ADAM S5A. Unfortunately...

YuriK
replies: 6 views: 3,701
Jomox 3rd June 2012

Howdy All, I've hooked all my gear up (iMac to Mixing Desk to Power Amp to Monitors) and I'm somehow picking a radio station...

SolFlow
replies: 6 views: 261
SolFlow 3rd June 2012

Hey, What are those lights on the meter bridge of the right half of Yoad Nevo's Neve 5116? Not sure I've ever seen...

azirkin
replies: 0 views: 1,284
azirkin 3rd June 2012

Hi guys ! Due to my new studio I need to upgrade some microphones, for the vocal recording I was thinking about the classic...

Totonno
replies: 12 views: 13,156
WunderBro Flo 3rd June 2012

Hi there guys, I bought a pair of KH120s. The woofer of one of the speakers makes a pop noise when set to on, an an even...

natureloop
replies: 8 views: 1,669
natureloop 3rd June 2012
replies: 0 views: 610
uncle muscles 3rd June 2012

So, the Avantone CV-12 comes with its own power supply and is a tube mic, so my question is do I still need a mic pre (or tube...

NoExtraTime
replies: 3 views: 5,446
NoExtraTime 3rd June 2012

Hey all, Just wondering if anyone here has had experience with the Mix With The Masters program. I am considering going to one...

Macsearcher
replies: 4 views: 2,192
Zeppelin 3rd June 2012

This sound effect that was made for the movie "Alien" and has reapeared in the prometheus trailer as well, sounds...

sargentpilcher
replies: 0 views: 6,179
sargentpilcher 3rd June 2012

If you've heard a record as good front-to-back as "We Are The Tide", let me know. I'll buy it. TCuGBYirFQw&

vodka gimli
replies: 1 views: 942
jrhager84 3rd June 2012

Well currently I own a Yamaha PSR E333 and am very low on budget. I was thinking if my reason pianos is good for stage...

lws803
replies: 6 views: 1,643
lws803 3rd June 2012

hey, does anyone have any information on these consoles? i read this thread --...

Seditionary
replies: 0 views: 2,441
Seditionary 3rd June 2012

Hi, First of all I must say that I am new to the forum as well as to music production and live music. I had a question...

haptic604
replies: 0 views: 661
haptic604 3rd June 2012

Can someone help me identify this guitar? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13bex9HGTNc

trying2mix
replies: 8 views: 1,372
loujudson 3rd June 2012

I was reading the interview with John Gass in The Mixing Engineer's Handbook and was intrigued by the section on using delay to...

capproach
replies: 16 views: 2,968
loujudson 3rd June 2012

So pretty much what I'm looking for is a mic that gives me exactly what i put in. Right now i have a peluso 2247 LE I'm happy...

LGC47
replies: 6 views: 2,263
fluxta 3rd June 2012

I've realized a lot of time, while screwing around with some of the songs as covers, that all the songs on the album are tuned 20...

QuadWing
replies: 7 views: 3,179
audiogeek 3rd June 2012

Ive been away from the interwebs for a while.... Lots of new stuff to read through. Wondering if there have been any epic...

ianbryn11
replies: 3 views: 680
LimpyLoo 3rd June 2012

ok, I might be completely off here, but I am thinking that maybe I will sell my DAV BG1 now that I have a Sytek MPX-4aii......

John N
replies: 1 views: 1,666
uncle duncan 2nd June 2012

i learned piano growing up, mostly played keyboards in bands. started teaching myself guitar a couple years ago, which i find...

zimv20
replies: 85 views: 4,963
Chucho 2nd June 2012

Primary focus on Vocals (male, then female -sorry ladies!) next on electric guitars, close and distance, drums - fok, room,etc,...

asdfdsa
replies: 19 views: 2,632
Julian J. Ludwig 2nd June 2012

I've been checking out the new site Hello Music and some of their discounts are pretty impressive (sm81 and D112 both are $50...

lpedrum
replies: 22 views: 2,259
thenoodle 2nd June 2012

Hi :) I have a Startech conv-cpnt2dvi box, which converts Component vid > DVI. It works just fine, save for the raster is...

Jeff Hayat
replies: 0 views: 558
Jeff Hayat 2nd June 2012

Hey guys,.. it's been quite a while since I've been on here posting, but I'm looking for some input and suggestions on which...

WERNER1
replies: 5 views: 939
WERNER1 2nd June 2012

Just hooked up the Novation Remote keyboard and I'm trying to use it with NI Absynthe (first time using either of these). Perhaps...

antacid
replies: 1 views: 1,079
F.M. 2nd June 2012

Found a pair of Univox MDF-614's.... anyone have any experience with them? I can't even find a picture of them. They're old, I...

lord_bunny
replies: 7 views: 4,436
slingerlandguy 2nd June 2012

I am stumped as to how I am to route a recorded signal, in this case toms, back through my overstayer, then into the computer...

GoVeganDude
replies: 3 views: 874
GoVeganDude 2nd June 2012

I'm hoping someone has access or links to audio clips available of the software models compared to the authentic hardware....

GL Respect Due
replies: 9 views: 5,724
electro 2nd June 2012

I've searched high and low, but I can't find a decent 88 key controller, than can fool me into thinking i'm playing a piano. I'm...

Tibbon
replies: 33 views: 8,957
Joseph Egan 2nd June 2012

Anyone had any direct experience with the T. Jauernig 1-800-GAIN pedal? It seems like it might be exactly what my pedal board...

mattseidel
replies: 0 views: 1,105
mattseidel 2nd June 2012

Hello everyone, (sorry for my english) I'm a happy owner of a soundcraft 200B which I would like to be modified. I can...

Jazzo
replies: 2 views: 2,704
Vintageidiot 2nd June 2012

All I can find on the internet is cassette to digital conversion. I wanna tape some albums from my itunes to cassette tape, so I...

am radio
replies: 3 views: 3,618
Aural Endeavors 2nd June 2012

Hello, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jw9i0bu7PyQ&feature=related I'm gonna cover this song with my band, it's easy to...

saken
replies: 0 views: 1,226
saken 2nd June 2012

Hi All, I was wondering if it is possible to hookup a Mackie Oynx 1640i to a Rosetta 800 (and get the benefits of the...

AaronReeves
replies: 1 views: 953
useme2305 2nd June 2012

I just received an email from a guy with the note below and I'm trying to figure how this guy is planning to scam me. At least...

thenoodle
replies: 30 views: 2,572
Ken Walker 2nd June 2012

Other than the Hart cymbals looking a lot cooler on their higher end kits, do the Hart kits offer anything that the Roland VPro...

guittarzzan
replies: 7 views: 6,653
randydrums76 2nd June 2012

Hey Everyone, The Ice Plant is looking for a new home. If anyone knows of any good studio space (either built out or raw)...

azirkin
replies: 3 views: 1,309
azirkin 2nd June 2012

maybe a strange question, but do different digital mixers have different quality digital summing?.. for example if you hook up...

lobit
replies: 5 views: 1,552
Matt Ottewill 2nd June 2012

Hello, I'm looking for apps for Windows Phone 7,5 like daw, Advanced recording tools, etc. Can you recommend...

Dominiqued
replies: 2 views: 1,703
Tomi 2nd June 2012

Hi, I'm new to the forum and I am looking for some opinions on which nearfield monitors will give me the best "bang for my...

Darrencollins
replies: 0 views: 616
Darrencollins 2nd June 2012

I bought a pair of rokit 5s used the other day..and they sound good.. But I notice when I'm using reason 4 and making beats, ...

Kayodash
replies: 0 views: 812
Kayodash 2nd June 2012

whatup gearslutz, I'm new to this forum and need some help. Im gonna give ya the most info i can about my setup so u can...

tyrone_biggums
replies: 0 views: 1,114
tyrone_biggums 2nd June 2012

I recorded my amp with a condenser and an SM57. Each mic was on a separate track and recorded at the same time. I am trying to...

Dunnzilla123
replies: 12 views: 1,350
Dunnzilla123 2nd June 2012

Recently got a pair of Avantone Mixcubes and am looking for suggestions/recommendations for desktop stands. Need to get the base...

molson
replies: 6 views: 7,312
robwaz 2nd June 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search