The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

at one time i had the hamptone tube pre's. factory built,i loved them. a buddy got to using them had them patched in and was in...

boomer81
replies: 0 views: 892
boomer81 4th June 2012

which version of golden age pre 73 from this company is the best?

loscolorados
replies: 13 views: 1,886
manzini 4th June 2012

I'm purchasing an iMac with Mac os x Lion. I was interested in buying a used M-Audio Firewire 410 audio interface and heard...

Musicianslut
replies: 3 views: 3,161
kingtj 4th June 2012

Something I heard from somebody today,that is supposed to work,or is it a crock?hittt

rksguit
replies: 2 views: 2,090
rksguit 4th June 2012

I'm searching for good diaphragm mics. I heard about the AKG C 451 B, And know someone that sell it for 400$. Is it worth it?...

Okr
replies: 6 views: 1,531
Syncamorea 4th June 2012

I realize this is likely a stupid question, but... I just recorded(for a client) drums for one of his songs I'm producing. I...

LSP
replies: 25 views: 1,931
Xander 4th June 2012

Any suggestions for a good vintage mixer that I can use for mixing 8 channels of drums OTB and will give me some nice warm EQ's?...

theslingerland
replies: 0 views: 1,786
theslingerland 4th June 2012

Piano has always been prominent in Coldplay's music. Parachutes had some great sounds but over their last few releases, ever...

georgebarnett
replies: 5 views: 2,856
georgebarnett 4th June 2012

I don't necessarily wanna debate the usefulness of the RNC, it's inexpensive and I can see it having its place in a studio,...

johnnyc
replies: 1 views: 1,429
Drumsound 4th June 2012

So I have a 24 channel Seismic Audio snake box I'm installing in the live room. Does it make any sense to spend extra money on...

ToneAlive
replies: 1 views: 2,106
travisbrown 4th June 2012

Hey Slutz, I've got a small collection of hardware synths, and currently I only have a firewire solo. I'd like to be able to...

Kidney05
replies: 15 views: 6,848
James Lehmann 4th June 2012

Hi…I have an Ampex 440C 2 track. i am using it with Dolby SR (I am happy with that setup). The Dolby has the ability to...

ziplok35
replies: 0 views: 1,325
ziplok35 4th June 2012

Hello - I am in the process of outfitting my studio with a backline and have started building up my my mic locker a bit. For...

Indellable
replies: 2 views: 818
NickNagurka 4th June 2012

What are the main differences between the 2???

FlyingPanda
replies: 25 views: 18,607
nicpope 4th June 2012

I would like to get a comparison between the sound quality and the ease of use as it pertains to the control surface between the...

smoovemode
replies: 7 views: 5,300
smoovemode 4th June 2012

How can I make my vocals more powerful and thick?! What plugin chain do you guys use? I use compression(heavy)>EQ(cutting...

bobbyM3
replies: 15 views: 1,591
imaginaryday 4th June 2012

lets share your idea if it is possible, running a mono eq hardware on a stereo track. the idea is to apply one channel of a 1084...

Eq_1084
replies: 2 views: 916
skylabfilmpop 4th June 2012

Hey Matt, loving The Swords drum sound. Can you give some notes on the recording/mixing of the drums especially what snare was...

MREVOL
replies: 4 views: 1,994
AustinATX 4th June 2012

Hi fellow slutz! As a slut myself i am looking for a new purchase. Due to circumstances and lack of space i temporarily...

Marrone
replies: 9 views: 7,598
popmann 4th June 2012

Hi, I'm in the market for a new vocal mic that can also be used to record a bit of acoustic guitar. Up to now I've been using...

wheeldo
replies: 4 views: 1,753
wheeldo 4th June 2012

My DAW is FL Studio, I have a toshiba satellite L455 laptop... So I just got my keyboard and I'm recording some leads using...

EbadiBeats
replies: 4 views: 379
popmann 4th June 2012

Instead of bouncing out and exporting their DAW sessions, some skilled producers I know instead play the session in real time and...

howstrange
replies: 47 views: 5,325
Zep Dude 4th June 2012

Watching a lot of Pensados lately and since I am a Logic User I always have to pause and see if the plugin in the show actually...

Consig
replies: 2 views: 748
Consig 4th June 2012

Hey guys, I have been searching threw the old drum recording tips and tricks threads and came across something that i want to...

KennyS
replies: 13 views: 3,889
PRobb 3rd June 2012

Just a quick check-up. (My particular model: ATH-M50; although I'm looking for answers regarding mid-end and high-end headphones...

Lrmusic
replies: 32 views: 10,770
Audiop 3rd June 2012

Hi I know that this is primarily a recording sight but I was wondering is anybody has had any experience with the Electro Voice...

ND_Sound
replies: 0 views: 1,022
ND_Sound 3rd June 2012

First off, I know that there have been a lot of threads about headphones and I've read through pretty much all of them over the...

jufros
replies: 9 views: 8,004
starstern 3rd June 2012

Has anybody put these 2 mics up against each other in a guitar cab comparison? Any experiences? Anybody?

soupking
replies: 5 views: 5,296
Philip S Bova 3rd June 2012

I am doing some acoustic guitar/layered vocals for a project that is very important to me (aren't they all?). Important...

marnisellers
replies: 28 views: 2,599
Caramel 3rd June 2012
replies: 8 views: 1,276
cheu78 3rd June 2012

Hey folks, Wondering if anyone has the FireStudio Project drivers for OS X Tiger. I'm running on a Mac OS X 10.4.11. The...

DJ JI
replies: 1 views: 1,157
DJ JI 3rd June 2012

GS is a place that brings together established studio owners and bedroom warriors alike to share advice, stories, insight and...

IVIaverick52
replies: 14 views: 1,448
IVIaverick52 3rd June 2012

Hi there, I'm about to start planning a build of a large 19" rack unit, and I was wondering how you achieve the concave...

jpmmusic
replies: 6 views: 2,313
halcyo 3rd June 2012

I have a 002 interfacing with a lynx aurora 8 via adat...and I monitor and sum with a dangerous d-box... Does anyone know of a...

hauntedclutter
replies: 7 views: 1,170
burchpiano 3rd June 2012

Hey, I was wondering if anyone here new how to get a similar lead guitar tone to this? Phaser pedal of some sort...

Bloodz
replies: 1 views: 943
motone 3rd June 2012

Just a fun thread to pass the time. Write your answer for your opinion of "Every recording studio should...

tomwatson
replies: 67 views: 8,751
sswenk 3rd June 2012

Well, of course the main element was Serge himself, however, I'm curious if any of you might know what gear would have been used...

ELI-173
replies: 28 views: 4,599
beingmf 3rd June 2012

Hey all, I am going on a plane in a few hours and just have some last minute questions before I go on... 1) Should I bring my...

thefanbelow
replies: 0 views: 663
thefanbelow 3rd June 2012

Hey everyone, I was wondering if it's possible to wire in a sustain port (so I can hook up a sustain pedal) to an analog organ...

LaveAuto
replies: 2 views: 1,083
LaveAuto 3rd June 2012

How difficult is it to convert an EQ section taken from a console to a rack-mountable unit with the usual line-in and line-out...

blk
replies: 3 views: 796
Jim Williams 3rd June 2012

Anyone here using one or have any info on it?

Aloha
replies: 7 views: 8,394
MatthewleBlom 3rd June 2012

Just planning out my rack placement before I actually have a lot of the gear I will be using. What units tend to overheat? Just...

Devon8822
replies: 23 views: 3,029
IMJ 3rd June 2012

never got into triggers, but had a question before buying some gear. i was thinking of setting up a triggered sounds for a...

Jetblack
replies: 1 views: 631
N88 3rd June 2012

Got an email from Slate on May 25th advertising a 50% off FG-X sale through May 20th (a date prior to when the email was even...

tedpenn
replies: 14 views: 3,024
Snoggin 3rd June 2012

Ok so basically i'm kind of new to all of this, And i'm alittle bit confused. I got the sense that to record a mic you need an...

Okr
replies: 4 views: 1,528
adrianww 3rd June 2012

I'm currently working on a Pro Tools HD2 system on a Powermac G5. I would like to get the newest version of Pro Tools, so i'm...

VibeFactory
replies: 8 views: 5,792
Bassmankr 3rd June 2012

Hi I'm currently looking to upgrade our main monitors and the search has come down to K&H o500 or ADAM S5A. Unfortunately...

YuriK
replies: 6 views: 3,695
Jomox 3rd June 2012

Howdy All, I've hooked all my gear up (iMac to Mixing Desk to Power Amp to Monitors) and I'm somehow picking a radio station...

SolFlow
replies: 6 views: 261
SolFlow 3rd June 2012

Hey, What are those lights on the meter bridge of the right half of Yoad Nevo's Neve 5116? Not sure I've ever seen...

azirkin
replies: 0 views: 1,284
azirkin 3rd June 2012

Hi guys ! Due to my new studio I need to upgrade some microphones, for the vocal recording I was thinking about the classic...

Totonno
replies: 12 views: 13,144
WunderBro Flo 3rd June 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search