The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

HI I have recently purchased isa one. i have recorded 2 blank samples with full volume i.e. 80 db and medium imped. My chain...

amit monga
replies: 7 views: 1,530
amit monga 7th June 2012

I got this request through my studio site: Name: (HIDDEN) Subject: BOOKING OF YOUR STUDIO Message: Hello, We are...

spindlebox
replies: 6 views: 1,067
spindlebox 7th June 2012

Hi, I'm new here and am looking forward to hearing feedback from the members here at gearslutz. My music genre is Christian...

Calius
replies: 6 views: 938
Calius 6th June 2012

i'm surprised i haven't heard talk of the Daytrotter Sessions/studio around here... an incredible concept backed by an incredible...

t_d
replies: 11 views: 1,303
Beat Poet 6th June 2012

Title says it all. Which mic would you pick to record mainly vox, wind instruments and mono drum? I can have the AT 4040 for...

enzodrum
replies: 5 views: 1,283
rotundness 6th June 2012

Hi Guys, I am in the market for a new audio interface and have been looking at the following, UAD Apollo, Apogee Ensemble or...

whytnoyz
replies: 8 views: 1,672
whytnoyz 6th June 2012

How many of you use the technique of "carving out" certain frequencies of a given track, to make room for another track...

LSP
replies: 12 views: 3,672
Slikjmuzik 6th June 2012

Hi Guys, I just wanted to post here to express my undying love for Presonus Studio one. I've only been using it for a few...

Snowflakersmixer
replies: 0 views: 874
Snowflakersmixer 6th June 2012

Hello everybody, finally the time as come! The new Dave Hill compressor "Titan" is on sales! You can find it on this...

Bluelight
replies: 5 views: 2,568
warhead 6th June 2012

So I've only had it for a couple days, and yesterday it just quit on me. Just like that, I think right after I plugged it into my...

SuperHeroo
replies: 0 views: 921
SuperHeroo 6th June 2012

I just picked up the Telefunken AR-51 and I really like it. I am considering getting a AK-47 also for another flavor and also...

Mr Phil
replies: 31 views: 12,359
Musiclab 6th June 2012

I'm interested in taking some advanced vocal lessons. I'd like to learn how to expand my range and bridging capabilities. I'm...

EvilSoup
replies: 4 views: 1,195
Fletcher 6th June 2012

Let me see if I can explain this properly. It is an odd one that I have not found a solution to. And I have tried quite a bit...

SRS
replies: 6 views: 1,423
emfrank72 6th June 2012

How easy is it? I’ve had conflicting reports: some say it’s quite easy if you follow some basic procedures. Others say it’s...

pqlia
replies: 23 views: 2,482
pqlia 6th June 2012

I placed an omni mic above the kick beater near the rim of the snare. There's a slight touch of channel compression and some API...

nimblemongoose
replies: 0 views: 724
nimblemongoose 6th June 2012

I think that iTunes could be one of the best music delivery inventions ever augmented by the announcement of higher-quality DRM...

dangoudie
replies: 30 views: 8,355
littlesicily 6th June 2012

I've just finished tracking down a new song, and I want to bring my mix up to around the average commercial track...

jgmusic
replies: 21 views: 2,963
guavadude 6th June 2012

i own an apogee DA16 that i never used, now i intend to use it as i plan to mix OTB. in times of the Lynxs, the Myteks and so...

Leonardo_007
replies: 0 views: 1,128
Leonardo_007 6th June 2012

I thought I'd try to be of service to anyone out there who's thinking about doing the internal trim pot mod on the Digitech pds...

fruitsnake
replies: 0 views: 3,768
fruitsnake 6th June 2012

I need a cheap console to track to tape with. I'm starting to use my Tascam 38 8 track, and I would like to run through faders...

Dylan W
replies: 0 views: 1,363
Dylan W 6th June 2012

I noticed in the latest issue of Pro Sound News that Wave Sleep Wave tracked thier latest CD on a pair of VS-2480s at Vibromonk...

Keyplayer
replies: 0 views: 1,263
Keyplayer 6th June 2012

Has anyone in here used the Source Audio Soundblox pedals or the Hot Hand pedals much? If so, what do you think?

itswac
replies: 0 views: 1,219
itswac 6th June 2012

So there was a brief powercut this morning and it really got me thinking about a UPS for my little home studio. I don't ave a lot...

zephonic
replies: 17 views: 5,111
nicksu 6th June 2012

Has anyone got any advice for someone (me!) looking to get some form of short internship(s) in studios in the UK, preferably...

averphil
replies: 3 views: 848
psycho_monkey 6th June 2012

i have an rme hdspe aio which has a very decent built in ad/da converters inside, but i was wondering if it is worth moving to...

fito_88
replies: 5 views: 2,216
mcgruff 6th June 2012

I'd like to eventually add one to my studio and I'm wondering if there are any particular good brands I should be looking for. ...

ddeez
replies: 2 views: 1,331
andrew montreal 6th June 2012

so i have a "12000k" but I thoguht I purchases a 10,000pf or a .01uf So is the K a labeling non-related to the k...

Thee_Adleen
replies: 0 views: 747
Thee_Adleen 6th June 2012

I picked up a Tandberg series 15 about a week ago (by picked up I mean found it a storage room I was cleaning at work, and took...

HCR
replies: 0 views: 838
HCR 6th June 2012

I'm thinking of selling my DAV BG1 and replacing it with a 2 channel pre with more character/color. I already have 2 fully modded...

John N
replies: 1 views: 723
John N 6th June 2012

So, I'm thinking I'm about to buy an SM7b in the next few days, but I've heard you wanna make sure you have a preamp that works...

Arrested Decay
replies: 47 views: 7,044
dynamike 6th June 2012

till recently i was working with 2 Multiface's, but since my G5 died mezed , i will upgrade to Fireface 800 soon... so i can work...

divine source
replies: 5 views: 6,512
mixedup 6th June 2012

Any suggestions? I think my computer is plenty powerful to run real time audio(core-2-quad 3GHz CPU, 64-bit, 8GB ram, 1333MHz...

u87allen
replies: 1 views: 1,581
alexq 6th June 2012

Hey guys. I currently run Pro Tools 9 for mixing and recording. My current beef with Pro Tools is that it makes simple writing...

Ddjembe Mutombo
replies: 1 views: 4,242
mdme_sadie 6th June 2012

Hi, First of all I must say that I am new to the forum as well as to music production and live music. I had a question...

haptic604
replies: 3 views: 1,473
loopy 6th June 2012

Hey, everyone. I'm new to the forums. I have a question... I own a Rode NT1-A Condendser Microphone and a Presonus Audiobox...

noahr94
replies: 10 views: 1,022
Syncamorea 6th June 2012

Hey guys I've been pretty married to 1176s for tracking vocals but there is "something" about the SSL sound that has...

REX
replies: 0 views: 636
REX 6th June 2012

Friends - All other considerations aside, have any of you done an A/B of the Metric Halo ULN-2 2d Expanded and Apogee...

beautyfish
replies: 0 views: 948
beautyfish 6th June 2012

I was reading about SE microphones in Resolution magazine. They said former Neumann Engineers from Germany taught the Chinese how...

miscend
replies: 28 views: 2,659
BudgetMC 6th June 2012

This video is a couple of years old but I can't find it posted anywhere on GS (correct me if I'm wrong) and I thought a few...

gingataff
replies: 6 views: 1,911
tstrahle 6th June 2012

Hi guys. Just want to be sure about this. Funny enough, got 2 blown fuses (one on my 1176 and one on my Trakker). The Trakker has...

dasurfas
replies: 0 views: 911
dasurfas 6th June 2012

Hi guys! First post here. Been lurking forever to learn more about gear and recording techniques. I am attempting to...

TylorDory
replies: 4 views: 854
Showcase 6th June 2012

Hey guys, first post here. and i have a question. I've had a microkorg XL for a while now and i've never been able to figure...

nboogie
replies: 0 views: 1,202
nboogie 6th June 2012

In the 1980's and 1990's people had their living room stereo systems with different consoles (tape deck, amplifier, turntable, CD...

Happy Musicfan
replies: 8 views: 2,250
MarvinDog 6th June 2012

its not a secret that this plugin got some seroius compatibility problem on cubease 6-64 bit host... Iv tried to fix it with...

proger
replies: 5 views: 2,991
proger 6th June 2012

Im looking to buy a new PT set up for my New home studio that will be built soon:) I use a HD8 system on an older G5 at the...

crzmky
replies: 4 views: 981
crzmky 6th June 2012

Hey guys! New here, first post. I am a drummer who does all the recording for my band, and we are prepping a full length...

rushequalslove
replies: 8 views: 6,108
CompEq 6th June 2012

Just wondering where abouts on the mic the serial number is located..

tomeford
replies: 0 views: 2,151
tomeford 6th June 2012

Greetings fellow ASR and even EPS 16+ users! I need some help if possible on this one. For what seems decades, I've had no...

DJBat
replies: 3 views: 1,014
DJBat 6th June 2012

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum. I just have a question. I just bought a 02r96 and I'm soon buying an apogee big ben digital clock...

Jamesallenpiano
replies: 0 views: 702
Jamesallenpiano 6th June 2012

Hey all, Before making gear purchases, I'm always certain to check in here at GS to see what kind of results/opinions people...

DeaconDesperado
replies: 8 views: 1,498
Fletcher 5th June 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search