The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I've recently read that James Morrison recorded some of his stuff from 'The Awakening album' in his basement. In another...

ssl_ambition
replies: 0 views: 804
ssl_ambition 11th June 2012

Hey guys, i just want to hear some opinion about this. I have the chance to get a 24ch SSL G custom console, g comp and...

Retinal
replies: 65 views: 7,719
clip6 11th June 2012

Linkedin was hacked today; if you have a linkedin account, you had better change your password asap. Sorry if this is in the...

Jeff Hayat
replies: 22 views: 1,879
kennybro 11th June 2012

Dear Gearslutz, well i am planning to upgrade my system by installing two Audient ASP008 ADAT/AES Units. The only issue i see...

Blind
replies: 7 views: 1,707
Moen 11th June 2012

Hi guys, I have been looking for threads regarding the production and recording of hardcore, post-hardcore and punk bands that...

Bruno Cubero
replies: 4 views: 1,931
Bruno Cubero 11th June 2012

I'm going to be reamping some guitar tracks soon. I have a 6m balanced trs to xlr to get into my radial x-amp which gets me to...

anth
replies: 3 views: 1,186
Lotus 7 11th June 2012

Has anybody tried this clone?

greenfields
replies: 4 views: 2,274
e-are 11th June 2012

I'we been offerd a Amek Langley 501. But since I'm under the impression this isnt realy a In-line recording/mixing console i...

Byzance
replies: 0 views: 3,345
Byzance 11th June 2012

Hey guys, Lost my account and so i'm back here after a few years out of game. Trying the music thing again; can't seem to give...

FullCount
replies: 13 views: 1,402
kelvyn 11th June 2012

on this site a while back i found software or a website that did testing for frequency response. i google searched but cant...

Faymus Media
replies: 1 views: 1,444
The Byre 11th June 2012

Hey guys, Just looking some tips and advice on reasonably affordable ways to achieve a nice vintage sounding vocal effect ala...

steveyraff
replies: 15 views: 3,766
steveyraff 11th June 2012

What plugin/sample library is this sound from, and what is it called? 0:00 - 0:03 ----> Maria Arredondo - Inconsolable...

erike123
replies: 4 views: 1,007
erike123 11th June 2012

I know this sounds crazy but I have heard that the converters in the ADA8000 are actually not that bad. Anyone have any...

dougal engineer
replies: 32 views: 17,998
trafficarte 11th June 2012

Like the title says, I just want a line-in port for my MacBook so I can have audio input and output going on at the same time. I...

cleanjack
replies: 0 views: 796
cleanjack 11th June 2012

I am considering some inexpensive passive monitors. $170 delivered for a pair of PMB 6.5's Vs a pair of new Reveal 601p's for...

Sugarlander
replies: 1 views: 2,362
AnthonyRochester 11th June 2012

Anyone using this app success? It looks awesome! I use DP7 and the DP control app although free is very limited.

conguero
replies: 8 views: 986
conguero 11th June 2012

I do own a ff800 and I want to get more converters for my Yamaha m916 board. Should I pick up a apogee Rosetta 800 or AD 16-x or...

Beamer
replies: 3 views: 937
Beamer 11th June 2012

Hi all slutz! I have always wondered how on earth I can make a drumset sound as massive as on this recording. Do you think...

MDSKNNRP
replies: 6 views: 1,301
gouge 11th June 2012

Can someone point me to a source for what Pre's are historically known for certain sounds? Like API is killer for Kick/Snare...

sevenisthenumber
replies: 0 views: 784
sevenisthenumber 11th June 2012

Okay, guys. I own the Mackie HR824's since 2005. But my gut (and ears) is telling me to move on and improve my monitor...

thegatsby
replies: 9 views: 1,514
matt thomas 11th June 2012

I'm trying to get a basic selection of pre styles available - I just ordered an API 512C, and I already have a UA 610. I also...

DinosaurSR
replies: 43 views: 28,136
Earcatcher 11th June 2012

Hi gang- Don't have a ton of experience personally with reamping with 'real' amps. Have done plenty of it with amp sims on the DI...

JChance
replies: 6 views: 11,657
JChance 11th June 2012

This is a weird instrument I found at a music store in Michigan last Summer. I appear to have become the world's master at...

tstrahle
replies: 4 views: 1,448
tstrahle 11th June 2012

I'm Investigating setting up my next song so that proceeds go to a local school. Kind of local music project supports local...

Bristol Posse
replies: 0 views: 660
Bristol Posse 10th June 2012

How's it going all? I need some help, I been doing some research for awhile and still am having some issues finding a product....

djasmooth
replies: 0 views: 744
djasmooth 10th June 2012

New to this forum, so not sure if this is the appropriate place to sell gear --- at any rate, I'm selling me Argosy 520 N desk at...

TheKidZero
replies: 0 views: 1,128
TheKidZero 10th June 2012

Studio Projects C1 Microphone on Vocal - YouTube

mikeyman
replies: 1 views: 677
mikeyman 10th June 2012

Hi Slutzhowdy, I have searched all over the site, and have found a lot of opinions on what DI is "best", but not a lot...

Tonycamp
replies: 6 views: 2,818
funka 10th June 2012

Hello my helpfull friends, I bought a midi express 4x4 and so far have been using it like a midi thru box. I have a couple of...

VandalSkateboard
replies: 7 views: 2,929
Barish 10th June 2012

I'm in need of an electronic keyboard that has an on-board looping function, so I could loop my compositions as I lay down my...

howy
replies: 0 views: 1,128
howy 10th June 2012

Hi there, currently, i own a 7 year-old E-MU 1212m ADC/DAC converter and i wonder to what extent the Ross Martin stereo ADC...

Leonardo_007
replies: 2 views: 2,571
Jomox 10th June 2012
replies: 117 views: 12,096
gervish 10th June 2012

Not sure where to post this, but for those of you who like to use multiple verbs on a vocal, how exactly do you go about it? Do...

ionian
replies: 19 views: 2,415
perform/record 10th June 2012

Hi guys I'm planning to buy Logic Pro 9 , a pair of KRK speakers and a Sennheiser microphone. I'm used to recording in...

sanpedro
replies: 11 views: 2,022
sanpedro 10th June 2012

howdy Hey Slutz, I'm torn at the moment between a Telefunken U47, a Wunder and an old U47 from Vintage King. The old U47...

Mr.Greenwood
replies: 66 views: 7,299
doorknocker 10th June 2012

Hi Slutz, I'm getting some good monitors to mix in a fairly small room. I really like the Adam A5x, maybe more than the...

MLM
replies: 43 views: 6,538
Jomox 10th June 2012

Hey guys, So I did a project a little out of my comfort zone a little while ago, shooting & recording a band playing live in...

MTStudios
replies: 7 views: 344
MTStudios 10th June 2012

I've searched the forum many, many times and would love for the headache to end so any help is appreciated! 10x10, treated...

old ghost
replies: 3 views: 1,227
old ghost 10th June 2012

My little sister has been playing the piano since she was 7, 14 now. She has so much talent but has taken lessons for so many...

old ghost
replies: 6 views: 854
old ghost 10th June 2012

I'm building my own home studio and just want to see exactly what I need. I am under a budget so I can't be buying the most...

Musicianslut
replies: 46 views: 2,407
UncleBubba 10th June 2012

I'm just beginning to cut my teeth on mid-side recording formats, and I've found this tutorial blog page at Universal...

Analok
replies: 6 views: 980
sonicdefault 10th June 2012

This sort of thing will enhance your band's motivation, draw, and performance like nothing...

Yummerz
replies: 8 views: 1,910
Howie J 10th June 2012

Anyone know of a drum multitrack played to a click by a good drummer, but not quantized or fixed in anyway? Genre would be basic...

Murray
replies: 4 views: 1,021
Murray 10th June 2012

I have an MC Mix, a few years old. Unfortunately it has suffered a faceplate crack - nothing to break the unit, but enough to...

TonyD
replies: 0 views: 1,029
TonyD 10th June 2012

I know there are a few topics on GS about this bundle, but I figured I'd throw my own review up for you guys (if any of you are...

AstralPStudios
replies: 2 views: 5,884
poshook 9th June 2012

LA Times Article, 11-8-08: Music gear maker Groove Tubes is closing after nearly 30 years By Tiffany Hsu > >...

Greg Curtis
replies: 57 views: 15,561
muziekschuur 9th June 2012

I have a pair of K171's that i had refurbished but need to replace the pads and want the velour ones. The only current model...

spiral
replies: 0 views: 876
spiral 9th June 2012

Hi guys, I can never find the rate my mix forum. I recorded these guys with API and B12a pre, 5150 89, duel rec 1995. Just like...

TeamContra
replies: 2 views: 986
TeamContra 9th June 2012

Hi - I know these type of topics have been done to death but ... I was going to buy an RME babyface, but have since listened...

rossnuk
replies: 0 views: 779
rossnuk 9th June 2012

I know it's gearslutz but there are times when all i want to talk about is how to treat bass in am mix and not gear that i don't...

davidperetz
replies: 3 views: 1,079
Mr. Sister 9th June 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search