The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

hi! I have been doing some frequency separation of certain instruments via a plug-in EQ on separate tracks. It seams to be a...

kromagnon
replies: 5 views: 945
kerouac 13th June 2012

Does anyone have any experience with recapping an H910 Harmonizer? I know David Kulka is the resident expert on these units, but...

ltjohnrambo
replies: 7 views: 1,512
ltjohnrambo 13th June 2012

Salutations, forgive me for not posting this directly in the Mastering forum (or if this is a duplicate), however I feel that...

R-AP.SCI
replies: 16 views: 5,799
hasbeen 13th June 2012

Hi, I hope you guys can help me out. I'm looking to get 2.1 speakers for my living room. Something small that looks nice and...

maria
replies: 3 views: 1,037
peter.m.junior 13th June 2012

I have decided to stay all ITB with Pro Tools 10. I have Waves Platinum, SSL, Revibe, TLSpace and SoundToys bundles. What I feel...

ProPower
replies: 0 views: 1,269
ProPower 13th June 2012

Hi everyone.. I've got an LS9-32 and want to make a stereo, prefader send on MIX BUSSES 13-14, so I can make a separate mix that...

Sino
replies: 2 views: 7,639
Murton 13th June 2012

So I was wondering how I can get a similar bass sound to this. The Used - Empty With You (Official) - YouTube (Bass kicks in...

dawnfirst
replies: 2 views: 1,223
imloggedin 13th June 2012

So I'm going to be doing a DVD series for my Tai Chi instructor. We've done a few videos in the past where I've used condenser...

Mystic
replies: 5 views: 1,636
Petrus 13th June 2012

Ever fire up a piece you've been ignoring only to find it kicks serious ass and leaves you wondering why the hell it hasn't been...

bgrotto
replies: 2 views: 1,010
Kronos147 13th June 2012

So I'm picking up a AT3035 for $100, I think that's a good deal. Should I try and talk the price down for the sake of bargaining...

henge
replies: 6 views: 1,245
Tapeworm 13th June 2012

I'm looking for a microphone to record lectures at school with. Smaller would be nicer, as it has to go in the backpack along...

EricNupp
replies: 7 views: 3,165
EricNupp 13th June 2012

Just wondering on peoples opinions over which speakers they think are better They're just for a little home studio im setting...

Maxguitar
replies: 2 views: 898
imloggedin 13th June 2012

Hello all, over the coming months I'm going to be investing around £1000 ($1500) (total) in a new interface and mic. I record...

Headliner
replies: 7 views: 979
Headliner 13th June 2012

Hello Synth Slutz:D I am torn between Spectralis2 and DSI Tempest What do you guys think Seems speckie got an...

thecloudhunter
replies: 1 views: 860
HerrSteiner 13th June 2012

So do we have a definitive answer, Can the protools session end length be changed? Does the "set Default" in...

dunngielmuda
replies: 1 views: 2,924
Jericho. 13th June 2012

Can I use the Scarlett 18i6 as an external sound card? Audio from Macbook Air to the Scarlett 18i6 to my Swan M200MKIII speakers?...

darklide
replies: 5 views: 2,137
darklide 13th June 2012

Hey guys, I recently got the SRH 840 from Shure. After about 4 days of using it there have been slight glitches in the...

GiorgiA
replies: 1 views: 3,426
John N 13th June 2012

Interested in opinions on the the Brick for bass DI? Currently using a modded GAP 73 for bass and pretty happy with that but am...

John N
replies: 12 views: 2,160
kafka 13th June 2012

Sorry I know I've asked a few questions regarding the mic, however was just wondering would the two go together for bringing...

kanyenorthwest
replies: 2 views: 988
kanyenorthwest 13th June 2012

I'm braindead due to this last month crazy mixing schedule and I know I'm missing something here, I need your help guys...

Retinal
replies: 9 views: 2,155
beingmf 13th June 2012

For XLRs everybody turns to Neutrik... Where do you go for DB25 connectors?

Devon8822
replies: 8 views: 1,267
George Necola 13th June 2012

My friends and I are starting a new band and we plan on having multiple sampled (i know there's another word for...

Leonidas33
replies: 2 views: 880
bicasaur 13th June 2012

Kinda an off-shoot question of "should I go to recording school?" I guess... I've been doing the whole home studio...

JLiRD808
replies: 37 views: 9,583
arrowood101 13th June 2012

I have set up a website called Slick Mix, and before I commit to it I want to be confident in the name. The business is for...

Synesthesiak
replies: 28 views: 4,422
tridelica 13th June 2012

Hi there, Have recently installed a Midas VeniceF 24 in our studio. Am getting confused as to correct way to run a session...

jamesw82
replies: 6 views: 2,701
krheatman 13th June 2012

I seemed to have a very rare power supply failure on my 2 month old Aurora and contacted Lynx about it. I have a project...

Rev. Robb
replies: 2 views: 832
chrisso 13th June 2012

Hello, I am a young musician so my question might seem stupid for many of you. I own an Korg M3 but I am starting to perform a...

jaimech
replies: 2 views: 752
anthonythecat 13th June 2012

OK, this is a long shot. But, does anyone in Auckland have a decent MacPro I could use/hire until July the 3rd? the reason...

matt thomas
replies: 3 views: 273
matt thomas 13th June 2012

Hi, I need mic which provides an open, clean, clear, large, wide, warm and detailed reproduction for acoustic instruments and...

ms82
replies: 6 views: 2,335
ms82 13th June 2012

Is there a way to turn off the motor without turning off the machine? (to save the tape when not being used.)

lobit
replies: 1 views: 952
lobit 13th June 2012

Hey guys thanks very much for helping me out Im just setting up a little home studio and I need some help to see if this...

Maxguitar
replies: 4 views: 737
kevinkace 12th June 2012

Not really a music question, but how can I use somebody's comment on one of my threads as a signature? Thanks.

helloskoodle
replies: 2 views: 662
helloskoodle 12th June 2012

Any ideas on how to get a 'happy & sunny' sound similar to late 60s psychedelia and early 70s glam? This song by the Zombies...

Yummerz
replies: 2 views: 821
bgrotto 12th June 2012

Hi all, i tried looking around for another place to put this post and couldnt find one. Basically i'm having problems...

calluma11
replies: 18 views: 4,027
calluma11 12th June 2012

Hi I'm working on a track that involves really dirty electro basslines. What should I do to make the drums and bass stick out...

helloskoodle
replies: 0 views: 979
helloskoodle 12th June 2012

I'd like to sum the signals of 2 different mono synths into one speaker. Do I need a mixer for this or is it ok if I just use a...

Lando Calrissian
replies: 2 views: 1,063
Avatar for Jim Keaney @ Devotion Recording
Jim Keaney @ Devotion Recording 12th June 2012

This was on sale so I picked it up. Kinda funny buying a CD with this title. It sounds like Walsh quoting himself here and...

Syncamorea
replies: 1 views: 1,500
brill bedroom 12th June 2012

I just got a yamaha 02r96 mixer. I need help connecting to my 003 digi rack and need to understand how to use my 02r96 mixer with...

Jamesallenpiano
replies: 0 views: 896
Jamesallenpiano 12th June 2012

I picked up a used Dangerous Music D-Box off a bud of mine on Saturday night and today I went to Home Depot to get the parts for...

kerouac
replies: 3 views: 1,059
kerouac 12th June 2012

I'm in a bit of a weird situation: I have an AML EZ1073 (the 1U rack version) that I built from a kit. Everything is fine and...

KillerV
replies: 1 views: 889
KillerV 12th June 2012

Hello, I have a friend that has a Joe Meek VC5 rack eq where the original pots has been replaced (and I think with no the...

Fab6
replies: 6 views: 1,089
pqlia 12th June 2012

This is probably very 101, but I'm having a difficult time wrapping my head around it fully. I have read several times that...

hell
replies: 10 views: 1,534
PRobb 12th June 2012

so im looking at building a new studio, my home studio at the moment is all one room. I am moving into a new house soon which has...

TrueTone Studios
replies: 5 views: 884
TrueTone Studios 12th June 2012

I'm looking for some good tight clear sounding speakers just for listening, not mixing. I want the most bang for my buck so I...

Sugarlander
replies: 3 views: 3,075
Sugarlander 12th June 2012

Hey Forum, I'm looking to invest about $1000 in studio condenser mics for my up and coming home studio. The big question is...

Benthebass87
replies: 35 views: 3,144
trevjonez 12th June 2012

Hey Slutz, I need some advice. I saved some money and want to upgrade my setup. I sold all my crappy gear and bougth better...

Markoakland
replies: 7 views: 1,525
Markoakland 12th June 2012

Hi all, Have any of you ever had any experiences with this desk? One has come up locally for a very good price. The only things...

jamievespa
replies: 2 views: 1,380
allstar 12th June 2012

Just left walmart and saw a display that had a lot of "original" classic cd's from the 80s 90s etc for sale for $5...

Michael T
replies: 33 views: 3,031
The Listener 12th June 2012

please excuse my ignorance..! http://tinyurl.com/c4r5nu9

WAD
replies: 4 views: 951
WAD 12th June 2012

Was wondering if anyone Knew what some of the great acoustic guitar players used for there guitar leads/cables? I'm thinking...

soundfiend
replies: 13 views: 431
entropy 12th June 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search