The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

HAS anyone been having any luck with this mic for male vocals and acoustic guitar? A FRIEND WILL SELL ME HIS FOR 500$.IS IT...

mikeyman
replies: 3 views: 1,623
mikeyman 20th June 2012

I was hoping for a little clarity regarding using an outboard compressor in Pro tools. When I use my Avalon 747, I boost the...

OneWerd
replies: 3 views: 722
OneWerd 20th June 2012

Anyone ever seen a multi-tool for audio engineers? Now THAT would be the perfect gift? Do they exist? If not, what would it...

dasreinfeld
replies: 12 views: 6,946
hasbeen 20th June 2012

Hey Guys, I own an RME hdsp 9652 and love all the routing features of totalmix but I have been doing some tests of late and I...

Larrysings
replies: 13 views: 5,507
meatballragu 20th June 2012

Hi All: I own an Eventide H8000FW processor, which I bought mainly as an FX unit for my live rig, along with some occasional...

daveg123
replies: 0 views: 1,342
daveg123 20th June 2012

I record mostly synthesizers, a few digital, but mostly analog modular, I dont have special pre amps or compressor or eqs yet, i...

Setherian
replies: 0 views: 785
Setherian 20th June 2012

Hey friends. So, for whatever reason I decided to mess around with pan laws in Nuendo. I've always kept it on equal power until...

K. Osborne
replies: 1 views: 2,346
Purple 20th June 2012

Hey, I've just been recording for a little while in my basement and have recently started to put together a collection of drum...

dave_w
replies: 25 views: 2,361
pultech 20th June 2012

Ok, this is specifically for vocals. I want to add fats and character to my vocals by adding harmonic distortion. Where do I...

jerberson12
replies: 1 views: 948
NeoHippy 20th June 2012

I switched recently to pro tools 10 in win7 pc. I havce 2 lcd screen, the first I use for the edit window, and the 2 screen for...

Tachy
replies: 4 views: 1,479
imloggedin 20th June 2012

when calibrating a monitor system to mix at an average of 85db should the meter be A or C weighting? thx

nomoreflakes
replies: 25 views: 12,197
nosebleedaudio 20th June 2012

Ok, i know these are two very different pedals, but I'm looking for an extra pedal for my board right now to give that little bit...

lolalola
replies: 10 views: 6,190
spoinkel 20th June 2012

I have a chance to get one of these machines in great shape, 1/2 inch 4 track. I also have a great tech that knows these machine...

AllAboutTone
replies: 18 views: 5,728
Seditionary 20th June 2012

Hello There, I cant seem to get my microphone to record figure 8 in stereo. When I set the input on my DAW (reaper) to stereo,...

RJMusic
replies: 8 views: 1,895
useme2305 20th June 2012

So I have a pair of OSA MP1 preamps that I got for free in an API lunchbox I bought a few years ago. I think I'd like to sell...

uhhair
replies: 7 views: 3,954
jayson_p 20th June 2012

Hello everyone, I have a studiomaster P7 24-8-2, and recently I purchased the meterbridge for it. My question is, does anyone...

boozy
replies: 0 views: 2,358
boozy 20th June 2012

Hi guys, I'm very interested in the Audiolot Mixbay.. I was surfing the web but I couldn't find the email address to contact the...

Synchronia
replies: 0 views: 765
Synchronia 20th June 2012

Hi, I have a Hammond XK1 and noticed that it has the wind noise of the Leslie spinning simulated. Is it possible to turn...

dickiefunk
replies: 0 views: 1,698
dickiefunk 20th June 2012

Hello there! my recording chain is shure sm7B - GAP preamp - duet2 - ableton I want to buy another mic to use it to...

notomorrow
replies: 2 views: 898
notomorrow 20th June 2012

How do these speakers compare and contrast? Which one is warmer, bassier, brighter, etc.? Thanks!!!

greenfields
replies: 3 views: 4,286
Wayne 20th June 2012

Cue systems and headphones are something that I find is rarely brought up on GS. I don't mean the gear involved as much as the...

Shane Michael Rose
replies: 3 views: 1,012
uncle duncan 20th June 2012

THis is just for kicks gentlemen...... go for it.

Agno
replies: 173 views: 37,953
GSOUND 20th June 2012

Curious about this: My Gearslutz app keeps randomly disappearing from my home screen on my Android. No other app has done this....

The Harvest
replies: 4 views: 873
The Harvest 20th June 2012

OK, so here's my problem - a bit complicated.... I have an old fostex D1624 hard disk recorder with an AES card for 8 channels...

Unknown soldier
replies: 0 views: 1,017
Unknown soldier 20th June 2012

What stage piano would you guys recommend? I'm going to be using a mix of audio and MIDI. I'm also looking for a realistic feel...

QuadWing
replies: 0 views: 930
QuadWing 20th June 2012

...it started to hum sundely and gain pot is now behaving backwards mezed Any clues?

babooino
replies: 5 views: 2,334
Lotus 7 20th June 2012

Not sure where to post this but its a mic identification crisis. what brand/model is this microphone? RHETERIC RAMIREZ -...

miliefisathand
replies: 6 views: 1,549
imloggedin 20th June 2012

I can basically assume that they are superior to most interface pre's, but is it such a quality that is worth for me to spend...

thepilgrimsdream
replies: 13 views: 2,370
Puffer Fish 20th June 2012

Everywhere you look it seems the old NS-10s are still being used alot in PRO STUDIOS and love them or hate them it is a fact. I...

purplesky
replies: 32 views: 5,426
purplesky 20th June 2012

Hey, I'm wondring whats the different between the Analogue and Digital of Focusrite ISA one. I'm using a Focusrite saffire pro...

sl4zhz
replies: 4 views: 5,773
sl4zhz 20th June 2012

I've been doing some short 30 second music bits on my Korg Triton for a local e business. Now they want a bunch more work done...

guittarzzan
replies: 9 views: 2,809
FireMoon 20th June 2012

Have any of you tried Seismic Audio's patch cables? They're very reasonably priced and I was just wondering if they're any good -...

John N
replies: 5 views: 3,978
79_Limited 20th June 2012

Dear fellow Gearslutz, AEA is proud to announce the launch of the new bi-monthly webzine and blog titled Fix It In the...

julian.david
replies: 1 views: 1,062
superburtm 20th June 2012

Howdy all - Not usually in this neck of the woods, so I hope this is a good area to ask this question! I have a single...

YeggmanX
replies: 4 views: 1,293
Aeolian 20th June 2012

When is a contrived retro sound too retro? It sounds like the kind of cassettes I used to find scattered around my car back in...

theblue1
replies: 14 views: 2,246
initialsBB 20th June 2012

OK, at this point I completely lack a proper acoustical environment and proper monitors for mixdowns of my compositions, and I...

restpause
replies: 6 views: 1,358
fastlanestoner 20th June 2012

I do not understand why in proaudio, they have TT patchbays of military spec, but when it comes to the TRS patchbays which are...

puppee
replies: 23 views: 4,799
rocksure 19th June 2012

Hi, Does anybody know the pin assignment of the Mbox 3 pro breakout cable ? Thank's J-Philippe

vert-fonce
replies: 0 views: 1,396
vert-fonce 19th June 2012

Lilly allen "ldn" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmYT79tPvLg How to get such a bassline? And drums

datafeist
replies: 4 views: 1,046
datafeist 19th June 2012

Hi, i bought an v1 mc control the other day and i'm just getting to grips with it. what is it like as a monitor controller?...

mic monkey
replies: 0 views: 790
mic monkey 19th June 2012

Hi guys, Please take a listen on my mix. The Wanted - Glad You Came (Micaela Marquez and Benison Zerrudo Cover) -...

jerberson12
replies: 3 views: 746
davidpaulpaige 19th June 2012

Has anyone else heard that Apple may soon rebrand Logic as GarageBand Pro? This sounds really horrible to me. Maybe it would...

White Elephant
replies: 7 views: 1,352
RARStudios 19th June 2012

Alabama Shakes - Hold On (Official Video) - YouTube No idea how it sounds, but it sure looks cool.

Yummerz
replies: 4 views: 1,897
AlexK 19th June 2012
replies: 3 views: 766
lipm77 19th June 2012

for some odd reason I cannot launch the digi coreaudio manager in my dock. I used to be able to, but now it stays stationary and...

otobianki74
replies: 1 views: 2,329
otobianki74 19th June 2012

Hey Gearslutz. I bring an acoustic with me when I go to work, and play it when Im on breaks. As such, I usually leave it in the...

LimeDisciple
replies: 11 views: 3,754
doncaparker 19th June 2012

I use a Digi002 with a Rosetta 800, and therefore dont have the ability of working on 88.2khz sessions (the Digi002 adat doesnt...

I Am RAiNMAN
replies: 0 views: 1,051
I Am RAiNMAN 19th June 2012

What eq's do you know of that have really tight q's. Digital or hardware. Right now I use digi III for tight q's but there...

dandeurloo
replies: 8 views: 2,391
dandeurloo 19th June 2012

I have learned a lot through this website and heard about some famous compressor that I never heard about before. These...

Eq_1084
replies: 5 views: 1,190
Eq_1084 19th June 2012

Hi, I need to record solo perf (one take : acoustic + voice ) with one budget mic. looking for realistic and in front of your...

trevorjoe
replies: 6 views: 1,336
gleventhal 19th June 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search