The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Well, I know of the very pricey Gefell alternative - but is there anything else out there that would work just as fine without...

sc-30
replies: 5 views: 1,433
kafka 2nd July 2012

Hello there, can have some advice from you guys? I want to start a recording business then i couldn't decide what equipment...

haruvie017
replies: 29 views: 3,282
nytro 2nd July 2012

ok so I can break the bank and get a U87ai for VOICEOVER or would an AT 4050 be equally good for this application? I know that...

VO Boy
replies: 5 views: 1,618
VO Boy 1st July 2012

Same mic position. Volume balanced. No post processing. RLC is a Inductor Capacitor Resistor 5k frequency cut gizmo I have...

IlyaV
replies: 7 views: 1,946
nedorama 1st July 2012

I'm talking about a "true" classic tube preamp with full voltage tubes, transformer in and out, no solid state hybrid,...

Rob Coates
replies: 49 views: 12,722
adeptusmajor 1st July 2012

Hello, I am overwhelmed with the amount of information there is on this broad subject. I have taken a glance at previous...

L00M
replies: 5 views: 848
bambamboom 1st July 2012

So I just finished tracking the drums for a 6 song EP. I have a pretty big live room with good diffusion (from all the misc....

chipMBW
replies: 43 views: 5,354
Outlaw Hans 1st July 2012

Im curious as to if people look at the songs waveform after they finished mixing it. Also curious as to what they see..... I...

bryan k
replies: 13 views: 5,368
profplume 1st July 2012

I read the other day somewhere and I guy said he liked to use a Sansamp Bass Driver in front of his SVT to drive the amp. Do any...

James Lugo
replies: 25 views: 3,439
ribot 1st July 2012

I'm looking to pick the guitar back up but would like to go with an acoustic. Honestly, I don't want to mic the guitar and would...

Stoneface
replies: 26 views: 10,096
Pezz 1st July 2012

I am in london next days and i'd like to try out mics and the uad plugins. Whats the best shop?

zinzin
replies: 2 views: 825
Samuelito 1st July 2012

I just picked up a great deal on a Mackie SRM350v2 powered PA speaker for playing live acoustic shows. I've been looking for a...

cassnate6259
replies: 4 views: 2,119
PDC 1st July 2012

I just sold two DM 3200s so I could buy one DM 4800. Then I started reading about the benefits of the analog world and I like...

smoovemode
replies: 0 views: 1,334
smoovemode 1st July 2012

Just listened to this for the first time in ages and was blown away by the quality of the vocal recording. The vocal is so...

maku
replies: 25 views: 2,611
wurliuchi 1st July 2012

I was wanting to know if anyone has tried this match out before? I am wanting a midi guitar to better help me produce demo tracks...

xJoWx
replies: 0 views: 1,025
xJoWx 1st July 2012

getting closer to a monitor purchase. So far its down to the Neuman KH120, the sonodyne 100's, and maybe the focal CMS65. Been...

Energie
replies: 3 views: 1,254
Energie 1st July 2012

I use a Soundcraft Rac Pac. The MIX fader only goes up to"0," whereas the other faders go up to "+10." I...

malchris
replies: 1 views: 1,194
chris carter 1st July 2012

Hey- I've got a mono track and a stereo track of the same beat. The stereo track has vigorous L+R panning automation (dont ask...

eyezenears
replies: 1 views: 923
eyezenears 1st July 2012

EQ Trick

Here's a little trick I've been using for some time. I just wondered if it was a legitimate well-known technique? (yeah, I know,...

Dayo
replies: 39 views: 4,808
dynamike 1st July 2012

Refurbished by Robbi in Italy You could say it is a Brand new head Not worked since recon Price £1800.00 Flickr: mastering...

EricM
replies: 1 views: 1,152
bennybass 1st July 2012

I was listening to a couple of well recorded songs and I lost my good headphones so I had to go back to using the iPhone...

baslotto
replies: 0 views: 1,094
baslotto 1st July 2012

Hi - I'm going to get a couple of drives so that i can have my system on one drive, samples on another and projects on another......

rainstick
replies: 2 views: 897
John Willett 1st July 2012

For each revolution, the outside of the disc ought to have more travel, but does that translate to higher quality in a similar...

JoeyM
replies: 2 views: 910
JoeyM 1st July 2012

After reading about another studio burglary, I decided to start a thread for people to share ideas about theft protection. This...

headspin
replies: 21 views: 3,398
AwwDeOhh 1st July 2012

Hello all of you, we are a church group that's in need of a little help. I'm sorry if this is not in the right area of your...

Cindy2000
replies: 1 views: 1,002
drBill 1st July 2012

A friend is letting me hold onto his Hafler PRO2400 amp to power a pair of Avantones. Silly to use it for just those little guys...

MusicManic
replies: 3 views: 3,590
Rick Sutton 1st July 2012

Essentially, I'm just wondering if this is like a cassette 4-track where, while the tapes are 2-sided, they are played back in...

LimpyLoo
replies: 2 views: 1,332
drbob1 1st July 2012

I need to grab some decent headphone to make instrumentals late at night the problem is I work a 9-5 and I have two kids at...

fataltone
replies: 8 views: 1,074
skira 1st July 2012

I'm thinking mid-field monitoring. I desire passive 3-ways (titanium dome tweeter,10 or 12 inch woofer, acoustic suspension). Any...

ddpaulbell
replies: 0 views: 694
ddpaulbell 1st July 2012

The red light on my Boss distortion pedal is at a normal brightness when a 9 volt battery is hooked up, AND when I hook up...

Yetti
replies: 4 views: 2,503
Yetti 30th June 2012

Hi, first post, long long long time searcher... I am hoping to start a project with a friend of mine who lives in another...

mike e.t.
replies: 2 views: 1,901
mike e.t. 30th June 2012

8UVNT4wvIGY This is so addicting! Cant wait for the new album hes been working on for past 5 years. If anyone has info on how...

JCM123
replies: 17 views: 5,696
cassnate6259 30th June 2012

Hi, This is post #1 for me, but I have been reading this forum for the last month or so doing background research. I am a...

iim7V7IM7
replies: 13 views: 1,760
nedorama 30th June 2012

Which Laptop DAW.Interface for LIVE Shows to play Audio tracks from the CD? It is Pro Tools a good choice ? Which DAW is ...

zak7
replies: 7 views: 1,568
adamboon 30th June 2012

So I just moved from Minneapolis to Nashville to intern at one of the bigger studios in town. I want to start networking and...

Huff
replies: 4 views: 1,056
Huff 30th June 2012

Hi, looking around for a new monitor amp for my studio and found this locally on ebay QSC CX602V 2 Channel Power Amplifier |...

andybot
replies: 2 views: 1,141
andybot 30th June 2012

I plan on recording a few songs with my band later this year using Logic and some decent equipment, and am thinking about sending...

joshlikewhat
replies: 3 views: 993
chris carter 30th June 2012

I'm mixing on Mackie MR8's and my mixes are a little muddy, and over saturated with bass, right now i'm doing House/Progressive...

BQE
replies: 4 views: 1,959
nigel saunders 30th June 2012

I'm in the middle of a project, but my interface just died on me. I need to know of the cheapest interface that runs at least 24...

evilpeezy
replies: 6 views: 708
evilpeezy 30th June 2012

I seen that on most roland keyboards, they have this knob thing rather than the pitch bend/mod wheel in the place... what is it?...

Extenzo
replies: 2 views: 767
mirrorboy 30th June 2012

Hey guys. I'm really digging the synth sounds from STRFKR lately. Particularly on the reptilians album. Julius, Bury Us Alive...

vice2.0
replies: 0 views: 2,384
vice2.0 30th June 2012

Already own the mic. This would be for male baritone rock vocals. Any other suggestions?

kev2288
replies: 2 views: 875
mikeyman 30th June 2012

Really diggin the bass in the following songs: Lf9OgcXV5cE (0:15 and forward) Agluuflcpos (0:29 and forward) Can anyone...

LinusWendel
replies: 1 views: 1,164
theblue1 30th June 2012

My girlfriend just ordered a CD ("Berry – Mademoiselle"), and even she noticed that the sound is incredible! Like...

beingmf
replies: 0 views: 672
beingmf 30th June 2012

Hey Guys, I am going to look at some different nearfield monitors. The store has a pair of Adam A7X monitors. One of this...

rcprod
replies: 0 views: 543
rcprod 30th June 2012

Hello, I have been using ProFire 610 for almost 4 years. Got really fed up with bad drivers for Win7x64 and waiting 10 minutes...

arielgraff
replies: 5 views: 677
Dot. 30th June 2012

I didn't want to post this in the Classifieds forum, as I figured it would be the same as selling a brand new product. Mods, let...

hereticskeptic
replies: 28 views: 5,027
dexx 30th June 2012

Sorry All put up a long post to ask for help Turned out to be a crack in the board Fixed it now thanks FWIW Most of your wind...

Lamster
replies: 0 views: 1,542
Lamster 30th June 2012

Please excuse any malapropism in the title. I'm looking for a Piezo mic to use potentially with found objects, a vibraphone,...

Play
replies: 8 views: 2,133
Abtick 30th June 2012

Anytime I get used tube gear, I immediately replace the Chinese or Russian tubes with NOS American or Mullards. However, I...

Rob Coates
replies: 25 views: 4,045
Rob Coates 30th June 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search