The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

You'd think that the prior art from Sonic Foundry/Sony's ACID -- which Garage Band 1.0 knocked off with an utterly shameless copy...

theblue1
replies: 5 views: 1,288
_Mark 5th July 2012

I've always wondered if I was the only one to do this, but does anyone tend to layer their voices to a pulp to cover up certain...

QuadWing
replies: 15 views: 1,922
filipv 5th July 2012

I've heard about running signals through older outboard gear to effect the sound, without actually "effecting" it; for...

mikoo69
replies: 6 views: 930
joeq 5th July 2012

Which amp stays clean longer? Which amp is over all louder? Thanks!

greenfields
replies: 7 views: 5,549
Schimpf 5th July 2012

I've got the opportunity to buy both the Midas and the AH for about the same price of 2000$. Did not find that much information...

erikdrink
replies: 6 views: 3,663
erikdrink 5th July 2012

Hi all, I'm looking for any suggestions on learning material for sound design for synths. I've got some good knowledge out of...

ajbianco
replies: 2 views: 828
ajbianco 5th July 2012

Good article that came out today: The Current State Of Music-Making and Discovery On The iPad

skira
replies: 1 views: 837
subhertz 5th July 2012

I'm interested in this microphone but after reading this from the manual, I'm not so sure: .. " WARNING: This product...

macb3th
replies: 3 views: 1,145
vodka gimli 5th July 2012

is there any way to listen to your DAW playback through the headphones on the eleven rack? thanks so much!

redemption91
replies: 1 views: 738
nst7 5th July 2012

Any hardware fanatics who have recently dropped their defences and allowed the use of a few select plug-ins for...

pqlia
replies: 30 views: 4,476
cinealta 5th July 2012

If you had access to only one mic, what would you pick and why? Would you chose differently if you could have 10 or 20 identical...

bicasaur
replies: 19 views: 2,475
ObiK 5th July 2012

Hey Gearslutz, I've really been digging the wealth of info I've been getting as a leecher on this website. cooge Recently I've...

Joey Chronik
replies: 5 views: 827
ObiK 5th July 2012

Hi, I am trying to decide upon some desktop monitors for mixing and near field listening (at ear level, on some isoacoustic...

iim7V7IM7
replies: 6 views: 1,978
iim7V7IM7 5th July 2012

Free update for current users. Finally, ableton are breaking into the 64 bit world! Ableton - Ableton Live 8.4 Beta Introduces...

Electric Blue
replies: 0 views: 1,087
Electric Blue 5th July 2012

Hi everybody, i need a quick word of advice on finding a recording studio in NYC for my band. We're a local 6-piece rock band,...

silvertunes
replies: 6 views: 2,959
jumpnyc 5th July 2012

I've been doing a lot of mixing jobs lately. . .and the individual files are being exported from Fruity Loops or Reason for the...

dynamike
replies: 1 views: 2,759
DestinationSound 4th July 2012

Hi there. I have just recently purchased an M-Audio Fast Track Pro with Pro Tools MP9. I've been playing around with it on a 2010...

sugarhousemusic
replies: 0 views: 742
sugarhousemusic 4th July 2012

Hi I want to buy arturia keyboard and I would like to see Your opinion.Can you tell something about this keyboard.Thanks

Serif
replies: 0 views: 700
Serif 4th July 2012

I hope some of may guide me down the right road on this issue. As I close into the final steps of creating the final soundtrack...

PJD3
replies: 0 views: 605
PJD3 4th July 2012

SHIFT+B - bypasses all plugins on selected tracks (I prefer SWS toggle bypass of all plugins on selected tracks). OPT+CMND+click...

Roman Rowlands
replies: 0 views: 646
Roman Rowlands 4th July 2012

I know I'd need something along the lines of a synth pedal... maybe, maybe not help me out. In the youtube link below, right when...

gearinterested
replies: 1 views: 719
kape 4th July 2012

I have a Soundcraft Sapphyer 28x24x8x2 Console that is in much need of servicing!! It is too heavy to ship; I have opened the...

blund69
replies: 0 views: 610
blund69 4th July 2012

I am looking for a good sounding analog console with 16 or 24 channels. From what I've read SSL's are very sterile sounding. I am...

ddpaulbell
replies: 24 views: 3,981
danly 4th July 2012

So I've searched and searched and read and read, but I cannot find a simple question and hopefully I get a simple answer. I want...

spindlebox
replies: 9 views: 1,379
spindlebox 4th July 2012

Hi all, Can anyone recommend what they use for effects treatment for MANDOLIN ? i.e. types of reverb (plates vs rooms for...

jlsgear
replies: 11 views: 3,499
jlsgear 4th July 2012

So many different power conditioners.. Are most of these high priced ones overkill or the best solution to peace of mind? What is...

JakeKalka
replies: 11 views: 1,673
Denny C 4th July 2012

Does anybody know if you can use the AB out of the A&H mixwizard as an effective recording bus? Similar to the alt 3-4...

tstu102
replies: 0 views: 961
tstu102 4th July 2012

It's a 1" 8-track in great shape, recently serviced. Also includes a second duplicate machine that's "partially...

karmapoliceman
replies: 0 views: 1,804
karmapoliceman 4th July 2012

Hia people, posting this here as not sure where else to post it, as in sub forum wise. Hopefully some of you will be interested,...

Pezz
replies: 5 views: 1,087
Pezz 4th July 2012

Hi, I've got a Presonus 16.4.2 and I'm using it mainly for home studio work using protools 10. I like to mix using the firewire...

shortbread
replies: 6 views: 1,293
jackaltur 4th July 2012

Hello forum, I'm looking to purchase a subwoofer to go with my pair of Tannoy Reveal 8D's but wanted to get some insight into...

SteveKanaris
replies: 0 views: 1,480
SteveKanaris 4th July 2012

Is it hard to do? I'm going somewhere by train, just me and a 3unit rack sampler.

squatski
replies: 3 views: 663
squatski 4th July 2012

Bearing in mind the plugins are *post fader* on the Master Fader - How many of you have your 2 bus comp/lim on a aux track rather...

Blast9
replies: 0 views: 1,676
Blast9 4th July 2012

Hello to the Forum, This is my first post. I've read a lot of info from this site ant thought I'd join to lend an ear and ask...

Hellbilly1969
replies: 1 views: 728
skira 4th July 2012

I've been studying this m-s block diagram for a few hours now and feel pretty stupid because I don't understand it. Is the signal...

hauntedclutter
replies: 5 views: 1,302
hauntedclutter 4th July 2012

I need to pick up (for a moderate price) 4 preamps for drums (mainly used on toms). Someone suggested the RME Quadmic to me. Do...

joshlikewhat
replies: 4 views: 2,645
Led 4th July 2012

Hi foks, Can anyone recommend me a good active studio subwoofer for under $1000.. I use PMC TB2's with a 250 Watt amp in a...

Fezzle
replies: 0 views: 826
Fezzle 4th July 2012

Hi, Ive recently been using the waves GTR toolrack quite heavily - ive found its really helped me in getting some great distorted...

Ali_rt
replies: 3 views: 816
Ali_rt 4th July 2012

Hi, if i have two neumann km 184 for recording grand piano. Which mic you would put out to record the sound out of the piano...

nicmon
replies: 5 views: 974
Led 4th July 2012

Guys I've been thinking about this alot lately. If you had the budget to do a record (promo wise), and it was recorded and...

no ssl yet
replies: 9 views: 1,575
Alexia8 4th July 2012

hello folks. i have got a roland space echo re 201. the unit is in a really good shape. and i love the sound so far... it is...

swinxx
replies: 3 views: 1,456
swinxx 4th July 2012

Hello again, I still have my 1st sound card from 4 yrs ago (Nio 2/4) and was wondering if I bought a pro sound card like Motu...

VandalSkateboard
replies: 13 views: 1,886
BasHermus 4th July 2012

I'm using Yamaha HS-80m's as my main monitors. Can anyone recommend a good pair of regular computer speakers to use as reference...

roderick
replies: 13 views: 6,689
rksguit 4th July 2012

I have bought Protools 10 for my home just to edit my recorded sound effects in 96KHz/24. I have been doing that in my friend's...

RadioSound88
replies: 0 views: 1,661
RadioSound88 4th July 2012

More interested in the tone and colorations this box has to offer. How does it sound? How good is it? Can I get more for the...

Sirocco
replies: 2 views: 945
AcoosticZoo 4th July 2012

I recorded this track with several different Eleven Rack guitars and with superior drums. I added the music to the trailer for...

strengthofsoul
replies: 4 views: 1,501
StillCrazy 4th July 2012

Hi Folk's How are you guys combining ribbons with other mics on guitar cab. I tend to use either a Heil PR30 or a Cascade...

stgaudio
replies: 4 views: 1,380
stgaudio 4th July 2012

How do a speakers becomes "thx certified"? and why is only Mackie HR824 (that i know of) is THX certified, when there...

TS-12
replies: 2 views: 2,663
Fastermouse 4th July 2012

Ok it is finally time for me to come to this site to let a few of you know about these fraud designers that are out there taking...

mpcking
replies: 3 views: 1,836
adrianww 4th July 2012

I tried many, Dangerous, Nicerizer 16, Equinox.......SPL Mixdream, Neve 8816.. I liked the Dangerous, Nicerizer 16,...

zak7
replies: 37 views: 7,267
RFZ DUDE 4th July 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search