The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey Guys, I split my electric guitar signal as follows: Guitar -> Splitter -> Mic'd Amp -> Tube Preamp -> Audio...

Puneet
replies: 3 views: 2,204
Manfrensengensen 11th August 2012

In the past I've read several extremely successful engineers & producers say one of the most important things they've learned...

Funny Cat
replies: 52 views: 3,425
FinsterBruce 11th August 2012

these days, there are many thousands of Indie music makers, engineers, and studios, a near revolution due to the easy facility of...

jnorman
replies: 5 views: 1,383
theblue1 11th August 2012

I use a MacBook to make music with hardware synths, and live recordings. I'd like to use more soft synths. I currently use a...

misterblitz
replies: 9 views: 5,679
Dpro 11th August 2012

I am at a stand still and want some opinions to take into consideration. I am upgrading my rig and had some questions: Before...

Icetea335
replies: 4 views: 830
Icetea335 10th August 2012

Hello my name is Cory and Iam new to this site. I have a question, I have a Tascam DP02 8 track Digital Recorder and I also have...

CoryNChilders
replies: 0 views: 1,345
CoryNChilders 10th August 2012

Hey All! I've enjoyed reading on this forum over a year now, to find answers to various questions, but this is the first...

angsty
replies: 5 views: 2,399
angsty 10th August 2012

This Milab D96B mic is so noisy i have to turn trim up to max to even hear it and then noise is massive. I have no such problems...

Hindu Stan
replies: 6 views: 1,042
Hindu Stan 10th August 2012

Haven't found a thread on this yet, but it's such an interesting topic.. What are some of the weirdest and most notorious (or...

stephenmatthew
replies: 43 views: 3,947
Tomas1808 10th August 2012

Don't know if this has been discussed before, but either way I think it might be a good break from the "which x should I buy...

diylan
replies: 4 views: 1,073
Drumsound 10th August 2012

So from when the band comes in, to the final product, what part of the recording and mixing process do you like the most and...

Nerine
replies: 15 views: 1,060
cakeshoppe 10th August 2012

I'm looking for tracking compressor. It'll mostly be use on male rap vocals but some male\female singers also. My main...

A Fak
replies: 6 views: 3,008
Strangeland 10th August 2012

I'm looking for a hardware lowpass filter to use before hitting comps. Preferably sweepable. Any recommendations?

Providence
replies: 23 views: 4,303
Bassmankr 10th August 2012

What's with the Apogee Rossetta sell off on ebay and other classifieds? I'm in the market for an DAC and thought I might pick...

GaryWeinrib
replies: 1 views: 719
AllAboutTone 10th August 2012

Not having a 303, can anyone tell me what the difference is between sliding between 2 dissimilar notes, e.g. A to G and Tieing...

themachine
replies: 0 views: 1,156
themachine 10th August 2012

Hello, I was recently given some concert recordings from the late 70's by a friend, with the hopes of getting them transfered to...

thedoner
replies: 6 views: 1,719
Bob Ross 10th August 2012

I'm looking for something to add a little tube warmth at the end of my tracking chain, I currently go through an Altec 1567a at...

gfunny72
replies: 2 views: 940
motone 10th August 2012

Hi there! Can anyone identify which mike this is? I think it sounds really nice on the guitar here... I'm searching for a...

ztoolsrage
replies: 23 views: 1,969
ztoolsrage 10th August 2012

I cannot seem to get my pinch roller to engage when PLAY is pressed. I have checked the solenoid and it is fine - so I suspect...

dacoit studios
replies: 9 views: 1,554
Jarrak 10th August 2012

i want to upgrade my LDC (mainly for female vocals) now my question to those with a lot of experience: would you prefer ONE...

r.staettler
replies: 42 views: 3,186
Ciozzi 10th August 2012

Hi. I want to control one multitimbral part of my nord lead 3 from my doepher dark time sequencer. However I want to control...

Major Tom
replies: 1 views: 597
synthoid 10th August 2012

I have 4 pairs of monitors and one Amp. I only listen to one pair at the time. What I need is a professional 4 x monitor switch....

music_herby
replies: 7 views: 1,131
OliverV 10th August 2012

Hi. Please, take take a look at these screenshots of ARC. Can someone explain me that weird rise in high frequency on the...

Aerophone
replies: 4 views: 1,553
T.V. Eye 10th August 2012

If anybody knows of or is a clavinet technician in Wasilla, or Anchorage, Alaska Please let me know ASAP. The clav is in...

SpaceCarRider
replies: 0 views: 509
SpaceCarRider 10th August 2012
replies: 0 views: 631
aaronsounds 10th August 2012

I am going to purchase some KH 120. They are the floor demo. There is no box. Just wondering if there is some accessories...

tenkas
replies: 3 views: 1,319
John Willett 10th August 2012

Just bouncing down instrumentals of some mixes I've been working on. Indie stuff. Can't help but notice the little details I...

redbull
replies: 5 views: 1,069
Zep Dude 10th August 2012

Friends, I need to find out what is making this swirling keyboard noise at the beginning of this song. I am getting paid to...

reggiesears
replies: 12 views: 1,144
reggiesears 10th August 2012

Forgive the noob question...I'm trying out a pair of 414 B-TLII this aft. for overheads Glyn Johns style and realised I'm not...

Sanchez
replies: 3 views: 926
Sanchez 10th August 2012

I have a stereo pair of barefoot MM27s which I love and can't mix without. Recently I've been doing more and more 5.1 work. While...

azs
replies: 2 views: 1,293
dbjp 10th August 2012

Hi everyone, I posted this in the "Work in Progress" forum but have only gotten one response and that forum doesn't...

Scenz87
replies: 0 views: 796
Scenz87 10th August 2012

So I'm not sure if this is the right place but I saw "music biz politics" as a sub subject so I guess this is as good a...

kde1ta
replies: 1 views: 768
Agzilla 10th August 2012

Hey there, I'm planning on picking up a Mackie 1640i. once I've got it I'd like to start tracking some vocals splitting them...

Bierce85
replies: 19 views: 2,820
Bierce85 10th August 2012

I have mostly used my Adesigns nail compressor for 2bus duties. But I was thinking about using it for kick and snare when...

evilrocker
replies: 7 views: 1,200
evilrocker 9th August 2012

Avid Have Let Some Of Our Community Down - I'm Sorry -...

uncle muscles
replies: 2 views: 901
joeq 9th August 2012

Yet another lame "vs" thread I know, but I'm very interested to see if someone has done a side by side on these. I'm...

booboo
replies: 10 views: 3,471
Rsantana 9th August 2012

Hugh from SOS did a review in August's 2012 edition of the new Berninger mixer. He owns the Yamaha DM 1000 himself and he was...

Glenn Bucci
replies: 2 views: 4,111
winedup 9th August 2012

I'm sure a lot of the professionals on these boards have credits for days but for those of you with home studios - are you guys...

Indellable
replies: 35 views: 2,255
AllAboutTone 9th August 2012

Hey guys Just put up a new blog post with a list of music books that have had a huge impact on my production (and listening)...

shrinestudio
replies: 0 views: 1,045
shrinestudio 9th August 2012

I am a dance producer and I have an imac with pioneer sdj08 speakers. I was wondering what kind of hardware gear I should get. I...

diglet95
replies: 1 views: 730
r4uz 9th August 2012

A quick question. I have bought a secondhand SE Gemini Mk1 off Ebay which should arrive in the next week or so. I have looked at...

TSM
replies: 2 views: 699
TSM 9th August 2012

How do you get that thin pop piano sounds that's current at the moment. Reference "The Fighter" - Gym Class...

simonwestrudd
replies: 9 views: 1,772
Storyville 9th August 2012

Hi there. I'm starting a low budget project studio and I already got a diy preamplifer + m-audio delta 44 but no monitors. My...

emilianopolo
replies: 3 views: 797
edva 9th August 2012

I live in LA. I was thinking about backing up all my data via a cloud service so in case of a natural disaster, I can have my...

ryst
replies: 11 views: 1,359
ryst 9th August 2012

I'm ready to buy a stereo set of mics to use for overheads guitars and everything else in the world that could be stereo....

bdphillipsmusic
replies: 14 views: 1,607
Karloff70 9th August 2012

my nicerizer has frying sound that leads to a pop. sounded like a short was somewhere in the unit. how can I go about getting the...

Magnum29465
replies: 0 views: 714
Magnum29465 9th August 2012

Hey - I'm trying to assemble a two channel front end for my MH2882. I was looking at DIY and was about to pull the trigger on...

dogma
replies: 3 views: 1,234
KevinNYC 9th August 2012

Hey guys i'm trying to find a good starting mic-preamp (but that can do guitar and bass well if i want), from what i've been...

Art K
replies: 15 views: 1,343
Ernest Buckley 9th August 2012

Just curious, What do you guys think would be the best solution for drums like the Lady Gaga stuff like on "Just...

Eddie T. Ellis
replies: 77 views: 39,454
nznexus 9th August 2012

So 1st question. Do I even want to buy one of these? I am recording vocals in my apartment. It has a poor mans acoustic treatment...

bdphillipsmusic
replies: 2 views: 1,219
Oldone 9th August 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search