The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post
replies: 9 views: 1,112
Tonycamp 9th July 2012

Scientists have already looked at the evolutionary basis for humans' natural preferences in the visual arts. Now they are...

MarsBot
replies: 16 views: 1,030
Sinner 9th July 2012

Just wondered what people's thoughts were on some more affordable overheads, which could be used as both drum overheads and also...

NikJennings
replies: 21 views: 4,058
NikJennings 9th July 2012

Local guy has one for $1000k. I'm currently using a Sony MXP-390, and I'm actually happy with it. The 2900 looks modular, so I'd...

sleepwalker
replies: 6 views: 8,183
Zentrails 9th July 2012

Thinking about getting it to use with other string/orchestral libraries for compositions aimed at tv/commercials/film etc. Anyone...

Sotsirc
replies: 1 views: 578
Sotsirc 9th July 2012

Hey. First time poster, but long time lurker here. I'm looking to get a new acoustic. I'm not looking for anything fancy, just...

timh
replies: 4 views: 3,457
bigfurry 9th July 2012

Brought this up in another thread but the questions perhaps warrant their own thread. Looking for a phantom power adapter to run...

Electronandonica
replies: 4 views: 973
Electronandonica 9th July 2012

Hello to all, Just wanted to run this by people to gauge if I have a reasonable setup for recording acoustic guitar and...

Electronandonica
replies: 11 views: 1,138
Electronandonica 9th July 2012

I have a project where I want to combine 2 sessions, one that has 3 songs and one that has 4 songs for streamlining purposes. ...

Jason Adams
replies: 4 views: 1,125
studiostuff 9th July 2012

Sorry for the new member newbie questions: First, what percentage of studios use TT patch cables / patch bays? Is it just the...

blakestud4788
replies: 12 views: 3,939
Demonslave 9th July 2012

Hi Guys, I am going to get my first pair of studio monitors and i have a budget of around £1000(uk) Right now I have in...

Starfox
replies: 33 views: 3,587
Kyle_PL 9th July 2012

Hi, I'm new to Gearslutz; I've found the posts here incredibly useful, so I just had to join. :) I wanted to get some advice...

wiggle
replies: 15 views: 1,578
wiggle 9th July 2012

hello i have been using a tc helicon voiceworks plus for sometime now. was planning to get a good tube pre and mic but cannot...

manuramesan
replies: 0 views: 776
manuramesan 9th July 2012

How to set Software output 1-2 toEnsemble real analog output 1-3 in Maestro? Using 2 mono would lose control of volume.

rockman413
replies: 0 views: 637
rockman413 9th July 2012

Ok, maybe I'm missing the obvious, which is entirely possible, but.... I cannot figure out how to share GarageBand...

mike e.t.
replies: 0 views: 925
mike e.t. 9th July 2012

Is there anyword on USB 3 becoming an interface standard?

phillipc421
replies: 0 views: 619
phillipc421 9th July 2012

I am using AKG K272HD headphone as a second monitor when i mix. But many times I feel, after touching sounds with K272HD there...

loveyoumaxin
replies: 0 views: 1,044
loveyoumaxin 9th July 2012

Hi, im looking to upgrade me reference amp and saw this amp on the ebay up here in canada. Yamaha P3500 350 watts x 2 at 8...

andybot
replies: 1 views: 2,534
hasbeen 9th July 2012

Well, like a bonehead I seem to have lost my original Superior drummer 2.0 install discs. Does anyone know how I can get...

mr. torture
replies: 5 views: 1,214
chrisso 9th July 2012

It looks very promising on paper... but bearing in mind all the issues that users used to have with previous Marian soundcards I...

safa
replies: 5 views: 3,630
safa 8th July 2012

I'm looking at getting an eq but I'm stuck between companies. I know JDK is tied to API, but how does the JDK R24 compare to the...

alexw_scott
replies: 4 views: 4,221
czarthp 8th July 2012
replies: 3 views: 1,208
Dean Landon 8th July 2012

Hello Everyone! Im Thinking about making an investment in some sound accoustics.Has anyone here Used the ASC Attack Wall System?...

SoundEng1
replies: 4 views: 1,951
QuitteR 8th July 2012

Greetings. This post concerns the right length to choose for best signal transmission quality in regards to two different...

soundrules
replies: 5 views: 1,918
Antony Scott 8th July 2012

I am trying to follow the advice I've read here regarding gain staging & keeping digital levels down when tracking/mixing but...

rich d
replies: 0 views: 874
rich d 8th July 2012

Does Waves CLA Classic Compressors work on a Mac G5 computer??

bokaasen
replies: 0 views: 1,027
bokaasen 8th July 2012

If anyone in the GTA happens across a bubinga Warwick Corvette Standard 5 String, serial number F135697 07 made in Germany...it's...

Teej
replies: 0 views: 1,316
Teej 8th July 2012

I'm not going to post any "blind tests" etc. For my purposes Apollo sounds great. I got it to replace an RME FF400 and...

jweisbin
replies: 8 views: 1,687
Billy Buck 8th July 2012

Someone is using the brauner phanthera with the helios type 69 and the optograph shadow hills compressor??? Tks

Marcelo.Cyro
replies: 3 views: 1,480
cheu78 8th July 2012

Received a warning from eBay today saying I have returned too many items! Also, they are monitoring my account activity and if...

Rob Coates
replies: 39 views: 3,191
Rob Coates 8th July 2012

Hey, just about to record a demo at home, simple 4 mic setup for drums. Is it better to make a hole in the skin, I believe this...

holdmyfinger
replies: 24 views: 5,753
sailor 8th July 2012

I found this cool vid on youtube liked the "subtitled thoughts" thing ?v=pHsRK0ln4VQ Nice gear too, that Maselec Eq is...

Retinal
replies: 10 views: 1,314
Retinal 8th July 2012

I bought a "new IPad" about a week ago for a number of things, music just being one of them. One was to replace written...

climber
replies: 2 views: 1,722
climber 8th July 2012

I'm looking to sell mine and am having a hard time finding a rough value for them. All I seem to read are glowing reports from...

Lamanex
replies: 0 views: 1,338
Lamanex 8th July 2012

Can Adobe Sound Booth turn pictures into Audio like Adobe Audition can? Any help much appreciated.

Adam A7
replies: 0 views: 816
Adam A7 8th July 2012

Hi, This may be a bit involved, sorry. I’m looking for some advice and opinions on a solid improvement over my existing set up....

sevenone
replies: 13 views: 3,175
erikdrink 8th July 2012

Hey guys I wanted to know if anyone has A/Bed these mics or have any experience with them??

Lonnie5
replies: 3 views: 5,187
alternative4 8th July 2012

Hi guys I am really mystified. Why are some EQ's better than others? Or what goes in to it? I am hoping a programmer can...

Aiyn Zahav
replies: 16 views: 2,949
Torpedo 8th July 2012

So I just bought an apogee ensemble and 4 new preamps!! WOOT WOOT! Here's what I got to work with: 4 Apogee Ensemble Pres 1...

joshlikewhat
replies: 13 views: 2,130
cheu78 8th July 2012

I can't get elastic audio to sync with the session tempo in LE vsn 8. I change the songs tempo to slow it down and audio doesn't...

joeydego
replies: 3 views: 956
NF Audio 8th July 2012

He I was looking for some microphones, they had to be cheap but good Quality, So I came buy the perception 120 looked up some...

Lennart
replies: 12 views: 22,211
HonaCostello 8th July 2012

Just had a session with my new Saffire Pro40 and was shocked to discover all my ribbon mics had a buzz (dynamics and condensors...

GuitarRuss
replies: 4 views: 1,263
GuitarRuss 8th July 2012

Can you think of a musician who is mighty with JP8080 or JP8000 so as to show it's hidden possibilities?

TOTAL
replies: 0 views: 655
TOTAL 8th July 2012

I was wondering if anyone could explain the typical steps that is used to acquire that rock snare explosive shotgun kind of...

Keith Moore
replies: 76 views: 14,246
NickNagurka 8th July 2012

I'm running an API 3124 into the Line inputs 5-8 of the UA Apollo interface. My API is running the signals hot but my meter on...

alysian019
replies: 1 views: 1,714
Kcatthedog 8th July 2012

Sorry if there is already a thread about this but I was just wondering if you anyone here does there production/mixing with only...

molson
replies: 4 views: 1,125
Flymax 8th July 2012

Hi all, I'm working on putting together a self-recorded demo. There are some acoustic/vox only songs and then some fuller...

karmapoliceman
replies: 2 views: 827
jmikeperkins 8th July 2012

Hi, i'm trying to connect the trs balanced out of the soundcard to the unbalanced insert returns of the console. I already have...

haryy
replies: 3 views: 1,084
adrianww 8th July 2012

Hi guys hope this is the right place, please move if it isn't... I don't know if this is even possible, and you seem like the...

benjisonfire
replies: 9 views: 1,199
PRobb 8th July 2012

Hey all I updated my studio with a HD Native card and am using my Lynx Aurora 16-VT. I have it all up and running but I can't...

KennyS
replies: 5 views: 1,015
s.d.finley 8th July 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search