The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Okay it's a tough question, and obviously opinion based, but which Beatles recording sounds best in regards to: Song,...

TheBrightSide
replies: 63 views: 4,627
Cornvalley 14th July 2012

I have been suffering from hyperacusis in my right ear for the past week and a half. Basically my right ear has been extra...

StringBean
replies: 5 views: 3,800
TubesdayEveryday 14th July 2012

Hi, I have a pair of Rokit KRK RP5s and one of them has started having a problem in the last week or so. Heres a video showing...

Rowan88
replies: 2 views: 949
Rowan88 14th July 2012

Just wanted to share some files with you all from my new compressor. It's a Silent Arts D-LA2A w/ Sowter transformers and...

the jinx
replies: 4 views: 4,498
the jinx 14th July 2012
replies: 8 views: 1,201
Speedskater 14th July 2012

I'm looking at getting a fully loaded IMac with the i7 processor - ssd drive - 2gb video card! My question is does it handle HD...

RickGobe
replies: 1 views: 1,206
nst7 14th July 2012

So I just bought Logic and I want this Ultrabeat plug in to open but I can't find it in my plug in list. If I search it in the...

sanpedro
replies: 8 views: 1,127
Snoggin 14th July 2012

I heard an old Jesus rock recording from an obscure band called Wilson-McKinley. The song as a whole really sucked but toward the...

Rob Coates
replies: 23 views: 2,429
Rob Coates 14th July 2012

I am having trouble finding current information about an issue I am having with Windows 7 and an MPK49. I am using Cubase 6.5...

Speedring
replies: 0 views: 836
Speedring 14th July 2012

Hi guys , i m running a analog chain and would like to use parallel processing for example on a distressor ,any easy ways to do...

Fred_Abstract
replies: 21 views: 2,670
Fred_Abstract 14th July 2012

Hi, Not sure if I'm posting in the most appropriate section here, forgive me if thats not the case... Anyway, I have a...

Yul 101
replies: 3 views: 4,813
Yul 101 14th July 2012

I need a eq to compensate for the 6db boost my monitors will get in a soffit/flush mount configuration. Is the 4000 series...

dodittydada
replies: 8 views: 1,904
Fletcher 14th July 2012

For the past month Reaper has been reversing all my pan settings and I can't figure out how to fix it. Does anyone know anything...

Audiowizard77
replies: 3 views: 3,657
Oden 14th July 2012

So I just got an API A2D. It sounds fantastic! I'm keeping it for sure. This will be my primary (and only) front end for...

slowdive
replies: 6 views: 1,458
OK GO 14th July 2012

Hi Guys Can you help identify this mic capsule ? I just test it and it sound a little bit dark. Can anybody help on...

kbjazzman
replies: 5 views: 1,101
kbjazzman 14th July 2012

I recently purchased the UA DCS preamp because I was sick of dealing with logic's latency or maestro's daunting set up. The DCS...

solidstate
replies: 2 views: 1,215
solidstate 14th July 2012

Hi all, Does anyone know what interfaces are commonly used for broadcast headsets, e.g. Sennheiser HMD 25 or HMD280? I ask...

TheAmateur
replies: 0 views: 853
TheAmateur 14th July 2012

I have abunch of speakers from a PA system They all have mono jacks. How do I convert these 1/4 mono jacks into an RCA...

leestevens
replies: 2 views: 753
travisbrown 14th July 2012

If the amount of gain reduction ends up being exactly the same, what is the difference between using a high ratio with a high...

capproach
replies: 3 views: 833
mexicola 14th July 2012

Hey guys, I have a band coming back to the studio to record with me. They are an acoustic modern folk rock sorta thing (Two...

steveyraff
replies: 59 views: 8,750
doug hazelrigg 14th July 2012

Anyone know which moog they used for the bass sound in uprising? .. Or software moog patch ;)

uncle muscles
replies: 2 views: 1,343
jdsowa 14th July 2012

So, I am posting this to hopefully get some insight from other people out there. I can’t seem to grow my network. Thanks for...

Joe Haze
replies: 68 views: 6,327
timstoel 14th July 2012

Do these look genuine to anyone? They are for a V69 upgrade. I don;t understand what the term 'logo' refers to; any ideas? I...

OK GO
replies: 8 views: 2,071
OK GO 13th July 2012

Hi, I've been making music for quite some time and I'd like to add a better mic setup into the mix. The setup will mainly be for...

tww47
replies: 5 views: 1,531
_Ludovico 13th July 2012

Hello Gearslutz I am looking for a new pair of headphones. which mainly is gonna be used for classical music, but also rock and...

kasperso123
replies: 7 views: 3,794
Kultjoe 13th July 2012

Hi, I had a question about hooking up my "mackie thump TH-15A" to my laptop. At the moment I only have the one speaker...

MckennaCanada
replies: 5 views: 2,402
tvent 13th July 2012

getting no or very little volume pluging the sansamp bass tech driver DI into channels of the rosetta 800? I use Dsub cables...

NoPro
replies: 11 views: 1,565
NoPro 13th July 2012

I recently bought a Control 24 and its preamps don't work. Peak led is always lit red, from the moment I turn the console...

andreconde
replies: 1 views: 1,229
andreconde 13th July 2012

OK... Now here's the story, pretty sure most of yall walked in these shoes, and probably walking all the time, Im just trying to...

blackafgano
replies: 121 views: 8,866
BB Bill 13th July 2012

Anybody like reverbnation? To me they same like a bunch of greedy businessmen trying to steal off the musician (as usual)? ...

natonative
replies: 9 views: 1,405
jasonwagner 13th July 2012

This seems like a GS no-no, but...... After years of never being completely satisfied with any of the monitors I have used...

bambamboom
replies: 17 views: 2,003
JLiRD808 13th July 2012

My church is in the process of buying a new console, and the iLive-T112 with the iDR-64 is under strong consideration. It sounds...

mystryda
replies: 4 views: 2,887
mystryda 13th July 2012

Hey, I am planning on a new recording solution and could use some advise/experiences. What I would like to do is to buy a new...

DocNoize
replies: 11 views: 2,081
DocNoize 13th July 2012

hey, i want to change my old aardvark q10 what is the best? -rme fireface 800 or -echo mediafire 12 i still have...

kiddynamite
replies: 0 views: 846
kiddynamite 13th July 2012

It lives! Frankentari

promethias
replies: 25 views: 2,617
nightjar 13th July 2012

So I picked up a Revox A77 15 ips conversion and I'm in the process of calibrating it but I'm pretty confused about a few things....

Yardboy
replies: 4 views: 3,679
Yardboy 13th July 2012

Hey guyz, I'm trying to use an interface but with the computer output.In this case, i dont have a monitor spakears and i dont...

DanSareal
replies: 3 views: 759
hosehead 13th July 2012

Hi guys, first post here after a lot of lurking so firstly thanks for the massive amount of info you all pour into this...

someone103
replies: 4 views: 2,698
Jagadeeswara 13th July 2012

Does anyone know anything about the recording of Eyehategod's "Take As Needed For Pain", or how to get that sound? I'm...

Swamp Thing
replies: 1 views: 2,307
SICKRICK 13th July 2012

Hypothetical question here. You know how you reamp a guitar by recording it DI and then send the signal through the amp and...

QuadWing
replies: 14 views: 1,361
Jim Williams 13th July 2012

I purchased an iZ ADA converter during the March sale and absolutely love it. I ordered it with 16 I/O but I recently received...

Fash
replies: 3 views: 904
Fash 13th July 2012

Hi guys I am a keyboardist so I lack skills in guitar technically. I have a Schecter C1 with a Duncan Design Humback Pickup...

jerberson12
replies: 6 views: 2,342
jdsowa 13th July 2012

Hi everyone. I have been reading Mike Senior's book on mixing and I think it is helping a lot. It is also making me realize that...

EricWatkins
replies: 2 views: 798
EricWatkins 13th July 2012

I spent a lot of money over the years on software and plugins and have been questioning their value lately. I know plugins can...

Bob Vinsick
replies: 32 views: 3,049
Bob Vinsick 13th July 2012

This has no basis on anything but a personal hunch. No support for AAX? Hmmmm

Flymax
replies: 0 views: 671
Flymax 13th July 2012

Just interested in how people work things. How do you guys charge for unattended mix sessions? Hourly rate (if so, how do you...

envyandother
replies: 2 views: 782
stardustmedia 13th July 2012

i have been doing some recordings lately and i normally put a few layers on them to make them sound better. but i have been just...

ilovecoke
replies: 45 views: 3,673
Outlaw Hans 13th July 2012

Mike Shinoda - Razors out - The Raid 2012 - YouTube Anyone know what kinda VST can make the sound in this song? all the...

benbenzon
replies: 1 views: 770
benbenzon 13th July 2012

I have been using an Apogee Mini-Me for quite some time and it works just great. However, I want to get into some API goodness so...

OK GO
replies: 3 views: 1,246
OK GO 13th July 2012

So, I have this guy in my studio.. after some limited research I have come to find out this was supposedly the number six JH-10...

tweedrecording
replies: 12 views: 2,147
Outlaw Hans 13th July 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search