The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey folks! so i ended up with these 3 books, bought them all last week: - Mixing with your Mind by Michael Paul Stavrou - The...

matias4000
replies: 2 views: 726
Fab Macedo 16th July 2012

Hello people! I've read the topics concerning the FMR compressors but those don't answer my question precisely and most have...

satellitedog
replies: 30 views: 8,378
szmola 16th July 2012

just bought a new set of focal CMS 50 to add to my existing setup. so now i have 2 sets of monitors but only 1 set of outs on my...

ronydarippa
replies: 3 views: 1,395
ronydarippa 16th July 2012

Hello. I`ve been recording drums with a band this weekend and I have some questions. I found the sweet spot for the drums (Went...

bokaasen
replies: 10 views: 1,901
bambamboom 16th July 2012

Had some good news today and I've been in the market for a new guitar amp to go with my nice Strat. I like playing blues and...

SolFlow
replies: 24 views: 520
deuce42 16th July 2012

I would like to know if the use of DI Boxes would be recommended in my band rehearsal. Our instruments are: 2 Vocals 2...

aA7Aa
replies: 1 views: 748
nosebleedaudio 16th July 2012

Would a summing mixer benefit my production workflow? I try to maintain a consistent analogue chain; Record samples from Vinyl...

iz_thewiz
replies: 10 views: 1,691
Mr.HOLMES 16th July 2012

well, I plan on getting the Fast Track Pro. But I'm honest to god a real noob, and though I asked a few times, I didn't get...

KevinKim
replies: 11 views: 890
HugoRibeiro.Com 16th July 2012

Hi. My first post on GearSlutz! A random one I was hoping you could help me out on. I was watching ITVs 'Superstar' today...

lexisongs
replies: 4 views: 1,206
jampot 16th July 2012

...and Mutt Lange has given the thumbs up!! Check it out on iTunes! What do you guys think? Def Leppard Recording...

beautyfish
replies: 4 views: 1,125
jampot 16th July 2012

Hi guys i am having a stereo image problem with my mixes . after i finish mixing every thing sounds fine in my studio...

doggfather
replies: 8 views: 999
u b k 16th July 2012

I have a avalon 737....i have a ua 710.....but they all have a clean signal...i want one single channel preamp to color my...

Rapslashrnbking
replies: 12 views: 1,804
szmola 16th July 2012

I'm really thinking about getting this pretty little computer! My question is - Only USB 3 ports on it no USB 2. I travel a lot...

RickGobe
replies: 1 views: 1,653
Greg Curtis 16th July 2012

Hi all, I am a recording novice and have never worked with tape. But I know what it can do to drums and I like it. Plus, I am...

bermudaben
replies: 28 views: 14,108
beatkid 16th July 2012

Hi All, Forgive if this has been asked before but I searched and couldn't find it. A year or two ago I was reading SOS and...

engn
replies: 0 views: 845
engn 16th July 2012

Greetz Aussie/NZ slutz Seems lately a few are putting up some of there work for perusal... So here's a track I recorded and mixed...

anguswoodhead
replies: 38 views: 1,014
anguswoodhead 16th July 2012

This may be off topic and I apologize I'm learning every day and I am a novice. I just wanted to see what you folks thought about...

alligator
replies: 16 views: 1,266
rollmottle 16th July 2012

dupe, please delete, my apologies.

foolhardy
replies: 2 views: 1,382
LimpyLoo 16th July 2012

I acquired a Philips Power M 100 Computer Server Rack. No idea how old this might be. Google is NOT my friend today.... Can...

Pfhuck
replies: 2 views: 810
Pfhuck 16th July 2012

howdy Hi I am new here...Found this a very interesting forum! I was wondering if any of you could explain me a little about pre...

MMJ
replies: 8 views: 1,638
gouge 16th July 2012

I currently have a pair of first generation Mackie HR824 monitors that I've owned since they first came out (the variety built...

Lights
replies: 0 views: 674
Lights 16th July 2012

I'm sure the answer is "as big as possible" or "depends on what sound you want" so maybe I should rephrase by...

Indellable
replies: 3 views: 920
Indellable 16th July 2012

Does anyone know how many milliseconds for the X100's chorus and echo? Also, are there any AU/VST X100 clones out there?

muggler
replies: 0 views: 2,364
muggler 16th July 2012

Virus TI and FL Studio. Has thought about buying Virus TI but wonder how good FL Studio supports Virus TI when you run it into...

morre
replies: 2 views: 2,156
timstoel 16th July 2012

Hi! I'm wondering how many of you leave your gear on, and how much one could expect to pay in electric a month to do so. This...

SDB_12
replies: 40 views: 3,554
monkeyxx 16th July 2012

1)Main monitors (e.g: Adam) 2)Secondary monitors (e.g: ns10) 3)Consumer speakers (e.g. $2 crap small speakers) 5)Sub:...

andy3
replies: 3 views: 992
fastlanestoner 16th July 2012

One unit to rule them all... I know this has been covered to death guys, but in lieu of proving a point and a subsequent purchase...

uncle muscles
replies: 38 views: 3,300
uncle muscles 16th July 2012

I have a Neumann digital microphone, they have been available for around ten years now I guess. If I understands it right, the...

Anderssvensson
replies: 2 views: 885
Anderssvensson 16th July 2012

the title says it all. i'm looking specifically at the beyer m201, m88 and maybe a shure sm7. i'm happy to hear other responses...

vanguard
replies: 39 views: 23,227
motone 15th July 2012

Hey guys, I was just wondering if anybody had any recommendations for a good large diaphragm condenser to pair with a D112 on a...

LaRawkward
replies: 4 views: 909
blacklight_uk 15th July 2012

Hey guys. I have a client who has recorded a track in Pro Tools, multitracked drums, piano, bass etc. However she is not happy...

Bedlam Sound
replies: 4 views: 11,716
Bedlam Sound 15th July 2012

hey guys) i hope someone can help me with this huge problem wworried: I recently bought Mbox 2 (comes with PT LE 7.4) and...

S.Y.
replies: 10 views: 2,620
S.Y. 15th July 2012

How do you deal with saliva noises? I am working on some tracks with lots of voices (kind of Bon Iver meets Gabriel Fauré) and...

Smv
replies: 28 views: 7,493
Hot Vibrato 15th July 2012

Ok, just doing a bit of research really. Trying to get a general idea of how people work and cover their backs from those flaky...

envyandother
replies: 9 views: 1,726
drBill 15th July 2012

Hi everyone, So I’m a (mostly) hobbyist live sound engineer and I’m looking at improving mine and my dad’s setup. Currently...

KickDrum
replies: 10 views: 2,545
Maxell80 15th July 2012

So, what do you think the smallest amount of space you could get away with would be to record a full band setting? Drums,...

asdfdsa
replies: 11 views: 39,570
Lumin 15th July 2012

I was wondering if there is a solution for my problem. I have read other users post about this in the past but there have been no...

djMickSwell
replies: 0 views: 2,412
djMickSwell 15th July 2012

Hi GS, I am a total noob when it comes to electric currents ect...I recently acquired a TAC Scorpion 32 channel board. It did...

brentworth
replies: 4 views: 837
brentworth 15th July 2012

Hi, long time lurker here! I am looking into getting a small room to put my gear in in London, around 300 sq feet. Seems...

rats
replies: 19 views: 2,274
Worlez 15th July 2012

Hi - Thinking of an update to my very fine (but old!) TC Helicon VoiceOne hardware box, and came across the newer...

alexis
replies: 0 views: 824
alexis 15th July 2012

OK, Slutz: What was the best eBay score you've ever witnessed (not necessarily scored by you, only found after bidding closed)?...

Analok
replies: 1 views: 913
Barish 15th July 2012

Would a summing mixer benefit my production workflow? I try to maintain a consistent analogue chain; Record samples from Vinyl...

iz_thewiz
replies: 1 views: 686
popmann 15th July 2012

Does anyone know if I can record from a Yamaha xf8 into Protools (via profire 610 interface) as an instrument track? I know this...

glpbqb
replies: 2 views: 1,077
glpbqb 15th July 2012

Has anyone made the jump? Was it really night and day worth it?

musicl
replies: 3 views: 2,496
skybluerental 15th July 2012

Any info on the recording of the first album? Sounds killer. Bass and drums sound huge. Overall big punch in the face. Any...

johnwayne
replies: 41 views: 8,318
MoteOfVoid 15th July 2012

Hey guys, http://i1052.photobucket.com/albums/s451/apples555/Microphone.jpg Does anyone remember what this microphone is? I...

Outland
replies: 2 views: 636
Outland 15th July 2012

Hey guys what do you think about these mics ? beyerdynamic TG Drum Set PRO - Drums - Vocals & Instruments - Microphones -...

Catalin
replies: 1 views: 1,370
ARIEL 15th July 2012

Hey Guys, I'm looking for the usual suspects and the little known preamps that have upfront mids conducive to a certain type of...

REX
replies: 2 views: 614
rocksure 15th July 2012

Hi everyone, At the end of the month I will begin tracking my 2nd full length. It will be tracked live on location in a house...

Deleted 7764de7
replies: 2 views: 852
eveaudio 15th July 2012

Hi I'm writing pop/rock tunes and am thinking about what I am going to use for guitar sounds. I have been using some...

celebritymusic
replies: 135 views: 11,731
lov3buzzzz 15th July 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search