The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello! I was hoping somebody here would be able to help me out. A buddy of mine recently accidentally stepped on the AC power...

trailsss
replies: 1 views: 1,690
jchas 20th July 2012

Hi everyone, First of all i'd like to share with you my current method of recording. I have an AT4050 which has XLR...

matd2100
replies: 7 views: 2,008
matd2100 20th July 2012

Well I hope so haha. Anyways I am a guitarist ready to spend some cash on home recording studio. I used to think buying guitars...

guitarkeys
replies: 11 views: 1,243
popmann 20th July 2012

Has anyone tried the CPU isolation racks by Middle Atlantic? They are very cheap in comparison to other options out there....

capproach
replies: 1 views: 917
aleatoric 20th July 2012

Hi, some of you might know the "overview of microphones and capsules built by Neumann, Berlin", dated June 1999. Does...

mom
replies: 3 views: 1,244
hvbton 20th July 2012

We're just starting to consider the possibility of hosting regularly-scheduled DAW training courses in one of the studios I'm...

Tragibigzanda
replies: 1 views: 943
Tragibigzanda 20th July 2012

Greetings, This is my first post here.jummpp I'm reading a lot of good reviews about the Mackie ONYX 1640i, and I'm...

Guilhermino
replies: 2 views: 1,271
TimOBrienFlorida 20th July 2012

Hello help me : 1- How to route rme ufx totalmix with distressor el8x 2 - what is the best way to connect Distressor to RME...

silib
replies: 0 views: 690
silib 20th July 2012

Hello.. can anyone tell me where I can get a cable lock for iMac27" in Sydney at a store or online (other than Kensington...

soundspektrum
replies: 6 views: 268
soundspektrum 20th July 2012
replies: 1 views: 1,753
fnninns 20th July 2012

So I just picked up a small older console (for free) and it's pretty dirty and I'd like to know some tips on some more proper...

JMulhollan
replies: 7 views: 4,535
C E Barry 20th July 2012

I use active speakers (Adam) and ditched my passive, but I want to get ns10 going but need a splitter box for active/ passive...

antony
replies: 6 views: 2,848
jchas 20th July 2012

I'm thinking about getting a Quantum II for my mix-studio. I was thinking about mixing through it, ie monitoring the outputs...

rjay
replies: 0 views: 1,967
rjay 20th July 2012

Hey! I do not get reply from DJ Sneak as he is a busy dude. What monitors is he using here: DJ SNEAK - working in the studio -...

Zen5656
replies: 1 views: 1,292
Riku 20th July 2012

Did anybody heard about those mixers??...are they good??..similar to mp-180?....easy to mod?..:)

Beamer
replies: 3 views: 2,718
Beamer 20th July 2012

How good is polyphonic pitch correction? I've got a 2 track mix of a live gig recording with 2 singers and the backing vocalist...

juicylime
replies: 8 views: 1,478
ken3 20th July 2012

Hey, Wondering about any current drumdrop experiences ? Thx, Kcat

Kcatthedog
replies: 0 views: 638
Kcatthedog 20th July 2012

I've been on a kick of using my 414's on many of the Toms on kits I've been recording recently. I used to consider myself a hands...

EngineerTHIS
replies: 2 views: 949
legato 20th July 2012

Hello all I've been reading these forums for a long time but this is my first post. Over the past eight years I've been recording...

Jakash
replies: 5 views: 920
EngineerTHIS 20th July 2012

To the guy who needs help spending his 1M.... Do me a favor..... google "donate to orphanage" you can leave me $3.75...

jerberson12
replies: 3 views: 1,075
Convectuoso 20th July 2012

Dont know much about all the technical specifics of all your guy's gear but I was wondering the following. We are currently...

jhp612
replies: 5 views: 781
Kabby 20th July 2012

looking for a nice amp or DAC to drive my sennheiser hd650, akg k702 and beyerdynamic dt 770 pro. i mainly will use the first 2...

fito_88
replies: 16 views: 5,320
doncaparker 20th July 2012

Can anyone tell me when this one is likely to have been made and whether it is likely to be a 'good' or a 'bad' one. I know from...

disjunction
replies: 0 views: 959
disjunction 20th July 2012

Howdy, ya'll. I've got a job coming up with a band who, in my opinion, would benefit from the dry, deep sound of a ribbon. I...

aldaraia
replies: 3 views: 843
Analok 20th July 2012

So I'm looking into buying some upgrades for my production studio soon as ive got some spare cash floating around and one thing...

Groovestick
replies: 7 views: 1,167
Groovestick 20th July 2012

Has anyone compared the two? I've been searching and haven't found much info about how the plug-in responds vs the hardware. If...

Keith Moore
replies: 8 views: 2,298
Filthrill 20th July 2012

Ok I am looking for a plugin version. If Pultec is the high end for EQ, LA2A, 1176 are some high ends for Comp, whats for the...

jerberson12
replies: 1 views: 2,022
Tom Higgins 20th July 2012

Good afternoon GS, I'm recording Flamenco/South American guitar and percussion tomorrow (Cajon, Claves, Claps etc..) and it...

jampot
replies: 5 views: 978
Scott003 20th July 2012

Anyone know what mic was used for the classic STAX rhythm section? I'm referring to AL Jackson playing with Booker T era here. ...

Drumsound
replies: 0 views: 796
Drumsound 20th July 2012

Pardon my many questions, and please direct to me the correct place to post this/a post that answers my question that I didn't...

kweinberg
replies: 2 views: 6,143
pqlia 19th July 2012

I am trying to use some of the Omnisphere synth/arpeggiated presets, but some of them have a strange behaviour. The arpeggios...

stevegalante
replies: 1 views: 3,249
stevegalante 19th July 2012

What microphone is this, and what is the device connected to the rear of it?...

Evenyre
replies: 5 views: 3,405
cinealta 19th July 2012

I was thinking something was wrong with my laptop or my headphones for a minute but I'm not so sure. I usually listen on proper...

HSLand
replies: 3 views: 855
jerberson12 19th July 2012

Looking for some rock-like drum fill samples (not MIDI), preferably 4/4 and 2 bars length. Thanks!

alexfsu
replies: 1 views: 1,547
joh 19th July 2012

How do you make a thick solid vocals? I am not talking about layering more vocals tracks. But just to make a single vocal track...

jerberson12
replies: 19 views: 3,310
imloggedin 19th July 2012

Hello gents, Im new here so I hope ive got the right forum? Basically my problem is Ive just upgraded to cubase 5, I create a...

CountingToes
replies: 7 views: 4,218
mishkawy 19th July 2012

am looking at a small 6-channel audiotronix mixer. i don't want it as a main board, but for the pres. i'm always looking for...

1monkey1
replies: 11 views: 6,048
wilmot 19th July 2012

Somebody tell if this would work or why it won't work. My plan is to use an 8 track reel to reel. Record on the 8 tracks, then...

Rob Coates
replies: 2 views: 968
audioexmachina 19th July 2012

Anyone know what it was done on? Mics, cab, DI, head, pre, etc??

uncle muscles
replies: 1 views: 674
uncle muscles 19th July 2012

VIDEO: Andy Munro introduces sE Munro Egg Monitors | MusicRadar.com these look pretty awesome... can't wait

kozmonaut
replies: 85 views: 18,297
dandeurloo 19th July 2012

I am in the market for some new stuff for my studio. Here is what I have: Hardware: Mac Pro 2010(mid) Quad Core, 16gig...

useyourwood
replies: 4 views: 789
useyourwood 19th July 2012

So I got this organ for free and I can't seem to find any information on it. No prices or history or anything. Has anyone seen or...

Sbrock
replies: 7 views: 2,673
mikkelkiilerich 19th July 2012

hello guys ! Please recommend me a good in ear monitor system please. I have absolute no experience with in ears, so i would...

Catalin
replies: 3 views: 965
Aeolian 19th July 2012

I'm in the process of recording an album On pro tools HD 3 at a pro recording studio and doing rough mixes at a home project...

sourpoison
replies: 2 views: 1,796
Bluesdog 19th July 2012

Hello, I was wondering if the KM184 and KMS104 were true condensers or pre polarized electret mics...? Thanks

luciolis
replies: 1 views: 1,459
John Willett 19th July 2012

I am getting a veteran revox tape tech to optimise my reVoc C270. I've been told I need a new reel of tape and choose which...

Roman
replies: 6 views: 2,396
donnylang 19th July 2012

Hi, I still can't find a decent MIDI Guitar Controller.. If i could find one it would change everything... but everything seems...

Edward Cheddar
replies: 7 views: 1,293
Loc9 19th July 2012

Experimented yesterday with reverb over the entire mix. Quickly learned this was a good way to smear and muddy everything. That...

Rob Coates
replies: 28 views: 5,593
Unclenny 19th July 2012

Hi good people!! just recently purchased the TG2 as had heard and used it in a studio a while back and love it. though im...

NineLivesTheCat
replies: 3 views: 1,288
nosebleedaudio 19th July 2012

Hi Gearslutz! My brother (The drummer in the band) has been playing various gigs with our cover band, sending the drums...

kaspergreenday
replies: 1 views: 1,196
Kaoz 19th July 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search