The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Anyone know what mic was used for the classic STAX rhythm section? I'm referring to AL Jackson playing with Booker T era here. ...

Drumsound
replies: 0 views: 796
Drumsound 20th July 2012

Pardon my many questions, and please direct to me the correct place to post this/a post that answers my question that I didn't...

kweinberg
replies: 2 views: 6,134
pqlia 19th July 2012

I am trying to use some of the Omnisphere synth/arpeggiated presets, but some of them have a strange behaviour. The arpeggios...

stevegalante
replies: 1 views: 3,244
stevegalante 19th July 2012

What microphone is this, and what is the device connected to the rear of it?...

Evenyre
replies: 5 views: 3,403
cinealta 19th July 2012

I was thinking something was wrong with my laptop or my headphones for a minute but I'm not so sure. I usually listen on proper...

HSLand
replies: 3 views: 854
jerberson12 19th July 2012

Looking for some rock-like drum fill samples (not MIDI), preferably 4/4 and 2 bars length. Thanks!

alexfsu
replies: 1 views: 1,547
joh 19th July 2012

How do you make a thick solid vocals? I am not talking about layering more vocals tracks. But just to make a single vocal track...

jerberson12
replies: 19 views: 3,305
imloggedin 19th July 2012

Hello gents, Im new here so I hope ive got the right forum? Basically my problem is Ive just upgraded to cubase 5, I create a...

CountingToes
replies: 7 views: 4,217
mishkawy 19th July 2012

am looking at a small 6-channel audiotronix mixer. i don't want it as a main board, but for the pres. i'm always looking for...

1monkey1
replies: 11 views: 6,041
wilmot 19th July 2012

Somebody tell if this would work or why it won't work. My plan is to use an 8 track reel to reel. Record on the 8 tracks, then...

Rob Coates
replies: 2 views: 968
audioexmachina 19th July 2012

Anyone know what it was done on? Mics, cab, DI, head, pre, etc??

uncle muscles
replies: 1 views: 674
uncle muscles 19th July 2012

VIDEO: Andy Munro introduces sE Munro Egg Monitors | MusicRadar.com these look pretty awesome... can't wait

kozmonaut
replies: 85 views: 18,291
dandeurloo 19th July 2012

I am in the market for some new stuff for my studio. Here is what I have: Hardware: Mac Pro 2010(mid) Quad Core, 16gig...

useyourwood
replies: 4 views: 789
useyourwood 19th July 2012

So I got this organ for free and I can't seem to find any information on it. No prices or history or anything. Has anyone seen or...

Sbrock
replies: 7 views: 2,672
mikkelkiilerich 19th July 2012

hello guys ! Please recommend me a good in ear monitor system please. I have absolute no experience with in ears, so i would...

Catalin
replies: 3 views: 963
Aeolian 19th July 2012

I'm in the process of recording an album On pro tools HD 3 at a pro recording studio and doing rough mixes at a home project...

sourpoison
replies: 2 views: 1,795
Bluesdog 19th July 2012

Hello, I was wondering if the KM184 and KMS104 were true condensers or pre polarized electret mics...? Thanks

luciolis
replies: 1 views: 1,459
John Willett 19th July 2012

I am getting a veteran revox tape tech to optimise my reVoc C270. I've been told I need a new reel of tape and choose which...

Roman
replies: 6 views: 2,396
donnylang 19th July 2012

Hi, I still can't find a decent MIDI Guitar Controller.. If i could find one it would change everything... but everything seems...

Edward Cheddar
replies: 7 views: 1,292
Loc9 19th July 2012

Experimented yesterday with reverb over the entire mix. Quickly learned this was a good way to smear and muddy everything. That...

Rob Coates
replies: 28 views: 5,582
Unclenny 19th July 2012

Hi good people!! just recently purchased the TG2 as had heard and used it in a studio a while back and love it. though im...

NineLivesTheCat
replies: 3 views: 1,287
nosebleedaudio 19th July 2012

Hi Gearslutz! My brother (The drummer in the band) has been playing various gigs with our cover band, sending the drums...

kaspergreenday
replies: 1 views: 1,196
Kaoz 19th July 2012

My central Station died. Hated how i could hear it in the path anyway. Was thinking about just using an ATTY (keep it simple!)...

jeremycox
replies: 1 views: 658
jeremycox 19th July 2012

Hey guys i'm starting my chain from scratch and I received my Tube tech CL1A yesterday and I just want to mess around with it...

rcoket3
replies: 7 views: 1,727
rcoket3 19th July 2012

I have a mini home recording studio and have encountered a problem. I purchased a Behringer Xenyx 802 Premium 8-Input 2-Bus...

Mybigk0
replies: 1 views: 646
Sargaroth 19th July 2012

Hi all, first post here. Long time slut though. So I need to get more preamps. Here are the essential specs I need: -Under...

jmdumas
replies: 31 views: 9,399
Saxfred 19th July 2012

Allo guys, As the title suggests I don't know what this piece of kit is called or whether one exists. Perhaps you can...

Ironmalk
replies: 2 views: 739
Ironmalk 19th July 2012

y1I3Gi3X3HU&feature=player_embedded#!

vincentvangogo
replies: 1 views: 1,439
beingmf 19th July 2012

Hi y’all Anyone know of any studios (or potential spaces) for lease/sale in Sydney at the moment? Please share your...

neb
replies: 2 views: 280
sujo 19th July 2012

I currently have a peluso 251 but want something a bit more cleaner and crystal clear in the top end. I was thinking of just...

John Z
replies: 1 views: 1,142
legato 19th July 2012

Hi, I want to be sure that I've got this hooked up right... the A2D manual seems to have cast doubt in my mind... Please...

OK GO
replies: 5 views: 4,543
stardustmedia 19th July 2012

I have been using my Overstayer compressor for a while and really like it. Recently, I read about the Square State Solid State,...

Claude G.
replies: 7 views: 1,002
dysenterygary 19th July 2012

Hey guys, I searched for quite a while on the forum for a post similar and while a few come close, nothing (that I could find)...

HalibutAcid
replies: 3 views: 1,913
Deleted User 19th July 2012

Hello All, I have already posted this question in the 70+ page thread about the n-series, but I thought since the thread is huge...

Amr Kadry
replies: 23 views: 3,852
lowerlameland 19th July 2012

What other styles would be great for?

Red Baron
replies: 13 views: 2,274
Red Baron 19th July 2012

I recently had my first experience with console mixing (sphere eclipse b). Figured I would offer some potential insight to the...

MattMoorman
replies: 2 views: 840
MattMoorman 19th July 2012

What are your experiences with different mic isolation attachments? (i.e. CAD Acousti-Shield, Auralex Mudguard, SE Reflexion...

IVIaverick52
replies: 0 views: 1,357
IVIaverick52 19th July 2012

I'm a roots rock guy, I like old time rock and roll, classic songwriting, and so on. My band broke up a while ago and I've been...

Yummerz
replies: 12 views: 1,407
yotonic 19th July 2012

Hi, two mixes with 2 vocal mics. Which do you like best? Also, feel free to critique my mix on other things. The song is in...

daanh
replies: 0 views: 706
daanh 19th July 2012

2 part question. What would be a good mic to use for some clean balanced high and low growls. Like Underoath or August Burns Red...

bobbyM3
replies: 2 views: 2,700
bobbyM3 19th July 2012

I want to see how different people are recording the 47 in front of the kick. I had a recent complaint from another studio owner...

Demonslave
replies: 0 views: 991
Demonslave 19th July 2012

Hi. A friend of mine will be in Las Vegas and offered me to bring some stuff for my studio (I am in Brazil). But he needs to...

rafafredd
replies: 0 views: 707
rafafredd 18th July 2012

I've got a couple of recent upgrades. I got and AEA R-84 and R-44CE. I don't have a dedicated ribbon mic pre. I do have a...

SoundUniverse
replies: 3 views: 1,157
SoundUniverse 18th July 2012

Hi all, I've been planning on buying a Seventh Circle pre for a while now, but now, on the verge of making the purchase, I'd...

alexevans917
replies: 6 views: 2,970
alexevans917 18th July 2012

Vibe, high end gear, great instruments, console, plugs, rare mics, amazing room, clean work environment, easy patching,...

crying1986
replies: 93 views: 7,380
bitmob 18th July 2012

I just bought an Eventide DSP 4000 used, and when using the data wheel to scroll through the presets, I have to turn the wheel...

kwow
replies: 0 views: 727
kwow 18th July 2012

I am looking to buy a PR-99 Mk2. The one with the digital counter and it's all silver. While doing research I found that the Mk2...

kid
replies: 23 views: 26,103
sikkis 18th July 2012

Just got some hd650s and need a amp under $500 to go from my apogee one any recomendations? Thanks Sent from my HTC Desire HD...

nemesis
replies: 7 views: 1,345
Bill Way 18th July 2012

I have to travel a lot with work and frequently have trips away of a week or so which is frustrating as it takes me away from my...

Derj
replies: 3 views: 1,307
doulos30 18th July 2012

A client is asking me to bid on a long job of narration for phone support. They are asking for the audio to be delivered as a CSV...

Sbmusicandpost
replies: 4 views: 787
ObiK 18th July 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search