The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Dear all How can i connect a Mytek ad to my fireface 400 to run with logic? Thanks ,

marcobenatti
replies: 1 views: 837
eb7 3rd August 2012

if you had to choose between different compressors and equalizers from the universe of 500 series, which would you choose for...

elcubo
replies: 7 views: 3,734
electricity17 3rd August 2012

I know this has been asked a million times I bet, but are they worth the money? Are there any other monitors with a wider &...

Drtro
replies: 1 views: 1,130
iz_thewiz 3rd August 2012

I`m wondering about the 500 series preamp/comp.. Is for example a germanium 500 series the same as germanium chandler standard...

bokaasen
replies: 0 views: 833
bokaasen 3rd August 2012

Ok I've been through a LOT of SD pairs: Neumann KM54c (not harsh but too bright) KM84 (nice but couldn't be bothered to pay...

mig27
replies: 3 views: 1,211
legato 3rd August 2012

Hi everybody ! I've just buy a Deltalab Effectron II and i've note that fuse is broken. i've no information about this part....

Alexis m
replies: 1 views: 1,113
Alexis m 3rd August 2012

Hi sluts, I am looking for one-shot sample packs made from synths, suitable for EDM music, often also called stabs. It looks...

WunderBro Flo
replies: 2 views: 2,257
WunderBro Flo 3rd August 2012

No budget. I`m looking for a great DI/Preamp for bass. Warm sounding. What can you guys recommend=?:)

bokaasen
replies: 3 views: 1,113
bokaasen 3rd August 2012

Not that stereo isn't an illusion too- it's all an illusion, anyway, but-- here's a clip of the Shaftsbury Vermont supergroup...

joelpatterson
replies: 11 views: 2,348
AlexK 3rd August 2012

I have an AT4050 myself and the vocal mic in this video looks the same. Second opinions much appreciated! (I e-mailed the...

Bluesdog
replies: 4 views: 911
CrankyChris 3rd August 2012

Dear Folks, I am about to expand my studio setup and therefore I would like to know what you think about my plans. First...

schlemmie
replies: 4 views: 1,285
schlemmie 3rd August 2012

I Ran Across this Link MX Method Insiders Area Learn Music Production i purchased this and cannot get the files to...

wolfman_rob
replies: 1 views: 1,179
danoan522 3rd August 2012

Hi everybody, i have got in my studio a metering board from New England Technology. But i don't know what is it exactly, so i...

jiboom
replies: 12 views: 5,548
jozzafunk 3rd August 2012

Hi, this is my first post here on gearslutz and i've been reading up a lot on different types of preamps looking for the perfect...

tgobbel
replies: 12 views: 1,616
legato 3rd August 2012

So, I installed the wonderful unbaby.me to my Chrome today, great, no more stupid baby photos (sorry to anyone with youngins who...

|-|
replies: 2 views: 1,153
dubmunkey 3rd August 2012

Hello Gearslutz I'm looking to upgrade my monitors and am interested to hear some opinions....budget is undecided at this time...

Neurodriver
replies: 25 views: 3,896
captainfaggo 3rd August 2012

Someone gave me for free this microphone. It only says A/N680 Dynamic Cardiod. Made in the U.S.A. With Pride. I believe since it...

Smv
replies: 5 views: 1,623
Smv 3rd August 2012

Don't know if this has been posted already. ADT has released a completely modular analog console to complement their TOOLMOD...

TheSweetener
replies: 53 views: 9,760
dlmorley 3rd August 2012

I'm wondering if I should use my amp's effects loop even though I'm not using its distortion. It's a Fender 75, and I'm not sure...

pairosouls
replies: 1 views: 1,231
BasHermus 3rd August 2012

Cannot find a single tutorial on how to do this. How can i add guitar rig tones after ive recorded a dry signal?

thevisi0nary
replies: 4 views: 977
tenkas 3rd August 2012

Hi, I have in a situation where if I should upgrade the preamp or condenser from what I currently have. I am using the apogee...

musycsmk
replies: 1 views: 710
musycsmk 3rd August 2012

Here's confirmation of what most of us already knew intuitively. After analyzing a huge database of pop songs from 1955 to 2010,...

MarsBot
replies: 96 views: 6,079
Sxod 3rd August 2012

I'm not totally pleased with my Dynaudio BM5A MKII speakers (Benchmark DAC1 as source.) While they seem balanced and neutral with...

asterix2k10
replies: 1 views: 1,556
asterix2k10 3rd August 2012

I currently have a Audix I-5 and a Shure Beta52a when it comes to microphones and as for an interface, I have an AKAI EIE Pro...

Farnick
replies: 14 views: 2,544
Sofa King 3rd August 2012

My monitor controller (Benchmark DAC1) has a -10, -20, and -30dB attentuation through the XLR's so it works better with powered...

asterix2k10
replies: 3 views: 1,618
asterix2k10 3rd August 2012

Hey guys, Has anyone any experience replacing the DSP card in an Elektron Machinedrum (SPS-1)? Mine is gone and it will...

si.
replies: 1 views: 1,178
JSt0rm 3rd August 2012

Dear Slutz. There an here a Band asks me if I like to mix their Demo which they tracked in DIY mode. I am not fan of mixing...

Mr.HOLMES
replies: 72 views: 7,438
lynngraber 3rd August 2012

Nice! Great photos! Neumann Sennheiser Factory Tour | recording hacks

R-AP.SCI
replies: 1 views: 1,515
brockorama 3rd August 2012

Hey guys ! I wanted to start a rack. I have a budget of around 1000 for everything. I just got a digitech gsp 1101 from my late...

BronxBassist
replies: 6 views: 854
loopy 3rd August 2012

Hi all, What setting on the distressor gives the most transparent sound? I'll get in early with the "whilst in...

everglass
replies: 12 views: 1,810
Makinithappen 3rd August 2012

What are the pros doing? Say you've got the original snare, bottom, dry sample and room sample. Compress all the tracks as a...

Mho
replies: 1 views: 839
Nickster 3rd August 2012

The university I am attending does not have a headphone output in one of its studio's control rooms, and I am wanting to make a...

Garnettstudios
replies: 1 views: 773
Bassmankr 3rd August 2012

WHat kind of plugins works in reaper?

bokaasen
replies: 3 views: 876
Melvin III 2nd August 2012

I can pick one up along with two Altec 231EM 8 channel expansion modules for $300. It looks slutty enough. Is this thing just a...

RadioBox
replies: 1 views: 4,947
Szorn 2nd August 2012

Does anyone know how to modify the volume or gain on the Boost N Buff v1?

pairosouls
replies: 0 views: 851
pairosouls 2nd August 2012

Just picked up a pair of Yamaha NS-10's - I blew the left side tweeter , bought another and it blew again . Had my tech check the...

tommypenngotti
replies: 3 views: 894
tommypenngotti 2nd August 2012

I've also got 4 pre-amps in my RME UFX that sound great. Those are clean, Vintech is warm and dark. I'm looking at the Warm Audio...

dsound
replies: 18 views: 3,088
twentyhertz 2nd August 2012

I know this has been discussed here on GearSlutz before but I just wanted to make sure I had my signal path correctly mapped out...

MikeTSH
replies: 5 views: 980
mcgruff 2nd August 2012

I recently moved and just got set up and plug my vxt8s in and they pick up radio pretty loud. After a bit of googling I have come...

DirtyMan
replies: 0 views: 780
DirtyMan 2nd August 2012

In researching this I can't find out where I would get the proper aes cable so as to actually us it. mezed It's 9 pin dsub to 2...

davey boy
replies: 6 views: 1,643
roonsbane 2nd August 2012

Hi all, Just looking for a great sounding room in the UK, preferably towards the South. Solely for Drum recording on...

edds
replies: 0 views: 923
edds 2nd August 2012

hi. I'd like someone's advice on recording an acoustic guitar.. I already have a condenser mic (well, soon anyway), an oktava...

skepsys82
replies: 38 views: 2,854
skepsys82 2nd August 2012

I've owned 3 toft atb boards, and every one I've owned has had serious issues. The first two were the ver 1 which in my opinion...

cchord59
replies: 28 views: 4,722
cchord59 2nd August 2012

Edit: moving to geekslutz

ds11
replies: 0 views: 539
ds11 2nd August 2012

For rap and pop vocals, I've just bought an API A2D and it's great gooof I was looking at a Purple MC77 to use after the API...

OK GO
replies: 9 views: 1,774
DaKid 2nd August 2012

So i have a mic pre that only has XLR inputs (no inserts) which means i would have to use a D.I. box to run an instrument...

slowmotion
replies: 0 views: 1,985
slowmotion 2nd August 2012

Hello, I'm searching for Belden 9182 and 8421. I've found multiple distributors, but they both seem to be sold only as very long...

ds11
replies: 13 views: 921
ds11 2nd August 2012

And what the heck is this Black Lion Modification for Digidesign Interfaces? I think personally its one of the "AHA"...

jerberson12
replies: 1 views: 1,218
Audio X 2nd August 2012

What are your thoughts on the forthcoming QX series of mixers from Behringer? I know they get a bad rap sometimes, but these...

MLstudio
replies: 4 views: 3,264
MLstudio 2nd August 2012

Looking for less expensive alternatives to the KH120s / PMC DB1S AII. NS10's look attractive since they're so cheap yet have...

ty604
replies: 3 views: 1,794
John Willett 2nd August 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search