The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Just found this video of the new synth DSI are going to be releasing, Mopho x4 Looks interesting! Mopho x4 Synthesizer...

ollie633
replies: 1 views: 1,668
verve92 2nd August 2012

I'm looking to upgrade my whole system pretty much, to something nice and compact for tracking (individually),...

christianmurphy
replies: 5 views: 813
Convectuoso 2nd August 2012

Hi, Do you know some online stores based in NZ or AU, where I could get some good deals on music gear? Thanks.

Pringles
replies: 4 views: 452
jamesphillips 2nd August 2012

The NEW Inward Connections EQP2 is a versatile fully parametric 2-band "500 Series" equalizer utilizing the legendary...

VintageKingAudio
replies: 22 views: 6,686
Mixing Suite 2nd August 2012

I can't do the iPod/cheap op-amp/compressed files thing any longer. I'm searching for a dedicated portable music player that will...

Audity
replies: 20 views: 19,910
spyman 2nd August 2012

Ran some drums through some distressors on the bus now I finally got a second one. Thought some of you might enjoy. I didn't...

amarshism
replies: 0 views: 278
amarshism 2nd August 2012

are there any affordable half-rack CD players? thanks.

jnorman
replies: 2 views: 1,470
KFMG 2nd August 2012

Windows xp. Pro Tools LE 7. Focusrite Octopre Platinum. Here's the deal. I am going lightpipe out of the Octopre into a Digi...

Kevinecho
replies: 0 views: 894
Kevinecho 2nd August 2012
replies: 15 views: 1,557
Deleted 6ccb844 2nd August 2012

I don't have the ability to run them right now... I'd be great to see them... I am not here to argue about their validity,...

monet
replies: 0 views: 1,008
monet 1st August 2012

Hi Im looking to buy an 8unit rackmount and i found this one on zZsounds which comes with a gator power supply. I dont know...

Russell Myers
replies: 7 views: 1,091
Earcatcher 1st August 2012

Hey guys just wondering if anyone is using any of the Chandler pedals, germanium and/or devil, as processors for mixing? For...

Retinal
replies: 12 views: 1,498
TapeOp 1st August 2012

Hi all, I've been using my br800 as an interface into sonar producer x1, I was wondering if I used a tube mic pre such as the ART...

sausy
replies: 0 views: 947
sausy 1st August 2012

we have all read about how nice the m audio 610 is for the price , so has anyone had the chance to use the new mbox 3? what one...

RTR
replies: 6 views: 5,331
ddymann 1st August 2012

Well, I'm not really happy with the quality of sound on my Focusrite Pro 40 and I want to upgrade. Seeing that quality interfaces...

WhyIsJamieCrying
replies: 5 views: 3,368
Rozey 1st August 2012

"8 channel pres" - been looking at these products for awhile for their great reviews. however, it doesnt seem like much...

StereoSteve
replies: 1 views: 793
StereoSteve 1st August 2012

So I'm playing a show by myself in just over a week. I have 5 songs I'm covering and 6 original instrumental songs I will be...

DlRTYflNGERS
replies: 3 views: 1,380
DlRTYflNGERS 1st August 2012

I know that some preamps have inserts where you can place a compressor or eq. what is the benefit of this as opposed to going in...

anth
replies: 10 views: 1,564
j2dafo 1st August 2012

Hey Everyone, Here's a question completely out of curiosity. Years ago, before the DAW days, I remember working in a studio...

rmccam
replies: 12 views: 1,786
babooino 1st August 2012

Pro tools 9 le won't playback track while the track is record enabled. I must have selected something on accident. I've used...

curehardy
replies: 2 views: 3,213
Empire Prod 1st August 2012

I can't stand Madonna. I never could. I dislike her more these days than ever. I will grant her kudos for the Super Bowl...

loopy
replies: 183 views: 14,976
Karloff70 1st August 2012

Hey all. I looked around on GS to see if anyone had anything to say about these Neptune 611 mixers. I found that a couple people...

christopherwrd
replies: 10 views: 5,417
christopherwrd 1st August 2012

This will be a bit long, sry in advance. So I just spent the last 2 months researching everything I nedd to start a solo...

demsokk
replies: 4 views: 1,360
Seeker of Rock 1st August 2012

Hello, there is someone who know the pin outs of the Audient Black Series Modules?

Fab6
replies: 0 views: 665
Fab6 1st August 2012

Hey guys, I was wondering if there was a place (website, etc) that people share their sample collections for others to...

Op27no2
replies: 3 views: 847
chroma 1st August 2012

First of all, please forgive me if this is in the wrong place! I am the chief audio engineer at my church. We currently have...

cashmoney
replies: 0 views: 1,044
cashmoney 1st August 2012

I just want to add a music tab to our band's facebook page. I don't want to have a whole overblown band profile (which is...

rcb4t2
replies: 4 views: 1,570
rcb4t2 1st August 2012

I'm looking into a few U87AIs for drum overheads and voiceover/vocal work. I've heard both good and bad about this mic. What are...

OwensDrumming
replies: 32 views: 3,810
doorknocker 1st August 2012

Hey guys, Just thought I would get some input on my thinking about a hybrid mixing setup. I'm curious to see different...

jrod9900
replies: 43 views: 5,559
jrod9900 1st August 2012

Got a new guitar with a Piezo T.O.M. bridge and preamp and dual humbuckers and it has 1/4 outs for each. I am loving it for...

Sinner
replies: 1 views: 1,236
WinnyP 1st August 2012

Hey guys, great forum, would really appreciate some wisdom here... I'm doing a simple project for my church recording solo...

street_lyte
replies: 0 views: 896
street_lyte 1st August 2012

Game Booster 3 Free Download, Speed Up PC for Top Gaming Performance would anyone recommend this for optimizing pro tools...

Tops Cut oFF
replies: 1 views: 1,062
Tops Cut oFF 1st August 2012

Anyone running PT 8.1.1 on OS X 10.7 Lion? Just want to make sure it´s compatible before i upgrade.

swempa
replies: 2 views: 1,244
swempa 1st August 2012

hedd Lately there has been a trend in my choices for new audio gear, and they've all come from reading Bob Katz - Mastering...

iz_thewiz
replies: 9 views: 3,199
iz_thewiz 1st August 2012

I've been looking to not only upgrade my interface from a Motu 828MK3 but also add analog Summing to the mix. Here's my idea: RME...

dsound
replies: 3 views: 1,120
popmann 1st August 2012

So here's the situation... I'm about to move into a preexisting studio which is currently set up as follows: Pro Tools HD...

DigitalVictim
replies: 8 views: 3,033
DigitalVictim 1st August 2012

I'm trying to control as many functions as I can without using the mouse. I cannot seem to find documentation on how to control...

smoovemode
replies: 1 views: 998
13stitches 1st August 2012

With all the upper level controllers (Avid D Control/Command System5/Sys5MC Sys5 Fusion WK's id, etc.) doing all that they do for...

Keyplayer
replies: 6 views: 1,320
psycho_monkey 1st August 2012

Hi all, I'm wanting a new piece of kit for my home studio and have been looking for a decent all-round compressor/limiter for...

SourOceanGrown
replies: 3 views: 1,558
fhames 1st August 2012

Hello guys, I'm using Lexicon I-ONIX U42S. A few days ago I bought the Samson C01 microphone. The problem is that there is a...

amitkape
replies: 2 views: 974
mcgruff 1st August 2012

Hello, I'm a newbie to gearslutz, but not a newbie to recording digitally. However I've never really used Outboard gear with...

xosmith
replies: 1 views: 2,996
nst7 1st August 2012

Hello GS community. I couldn't find a solution to this elsewhere, so I am opening it to you. Here is my situation: I am going to...

BuryTheNeedle
replies: 6 views: 907
BuryTheNeedle 1st August 2012

Hello, I actually have an apogee duet to record my ASR 10. Here is the setup I would like to have to be able to sample in my...

Speologic
replies: 0 views: 950
Speologic 31st July 2012

Hi there! I'm new here, but I've been reading the forums for some time now. I inherited these AIWA speakers that go to a...

bolognawarrior
replies: 0 views: 2,158
bolognawarrior 31st July 2012

I have been recording my synths through an MBox 3 Pro with pretty good results. Essentially there are 3 choices, 1/4 inch into...

Bullseye
replies: 1 views: 826
rcb4t2 31st July 2012

What are peoples thoughts on using a bass amp head with DI output vs a preamp with DI input? What is the general preferred...

dickiefunk
replies: 13 views: 4,344
Retinal 31st July 2012

I don't know how to do Auto-Scrolling Tracks in the Mix and Edit Windows in Pro Tools 7.2 HD. The manual says that I should do...

jacko
replies: 5 views: 12,001
Thrust 31st July 2012

Hi, does anybody know the steps to optimize an iMac for audio? Thanks folks

juliomonroy
replies: 10 views: 1,769
ksandvik 31st July 2012

Hey guys! I just made a half-serious buy and got a Trident 24 (36+24) console to put in my studio to do some mixing duties. I...

Goldfinger
replies: 2 views: 1,536
Goldfinger 31st July 2012

I had the XLS for a few years and I generally like it as a all-around mic. Warm, clear tone and very versatile. I now got a TL2...

gilwe
replies: 1 views: 2,333
uncle duncan 31st July 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search