The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

So long Saturday night and your song of longing. These are going to be on my upcoming album - enjoy. Longing by pointofcontact...

twotonbrick
replies: 0 views: 668
twotonbrick 5th August 2012

Here's my encounter/interview with a producer really cool and talented : Anthony Dent A real pleasure to meet this guy...

Jeezo
replies: 0 views: 701
Jeezo 5th August 2012

Vintage, Mint Tube Military Microphone mic preamp in case | eBay Just came across this auction. I am not thinking about...

Jeff Hayat
replies: 2 views: 1,375
Jeff Hayat 5th August 2012
replies: 0 views: 713
linanne1012 5th August 2012

Hi guyz ... Here's my encounter/interview with a producer that i really appreciate : Bangaldesh !! At the Paris SAE...

Jeezo
replies: 0 views: 596
Jeezo 5th August 2012

I was checking out a used 87ai this morning and the mic sounded equal to a new 87ai I was comparing it to. The only difference...

Oldone
replies: 1 views: 755
radiovoiceone 5th August 2012

from the first time in my career i use digital sound and pc s .first time i start to search my personal sound via older gears etc...

dkmusic
replies: 20 views: 3,397
Erik Thomas 5th August 2012

Well, I cant turn back now. I've already bought 75% of the necessary gear to make the front end of my tracking studio all...

KrisMiller
replies: 34 views: 16,116
fnninns 4th August 2012

Greetings, I wanted to post my question here in hopes I could probably get some insight. I'm looking to start recording...

TwistedHumbucker
replies: 22 views: 9,265
TwistedHumbucker 4th August 2012

I'm a Hamilton boy but live elsewhere now but man that was a final. The Chiefs crushed the Sharks and I'm feeling pretty proud...

engn
replies: 2 views: 234
Louis Bernstone 4th August 2012

Is it correct that RME has improved the sound quality / converters of the Fireface 800 in last revisions, over the first one the...

gilwe
replies: 4 views: 1,016
synthoid 4th August 2012

I want this thread to contain videos with three elements: 1) Musician(s), 2) Gear, 3) High coolness factor cooge It can be any...

SmoothVibe
replies: 10 views: 1,041
SmoothVibe 4th August 2012

What's up guys! I've found similar threads about this in these forums but none of them answer my question... I want to...

KronosX88
replies: 5 views: 1,874
popmann 4th August 2012

Sorry for another mic thread. For the most part i'm looking for another kick mic. It seems to take a lot of EQing and compression...

DavidKmusic
replies: 32 views: 2,119
DavidKmusic 4th August 2012

A specific question: Those of you who have owned or used any monitors in the Genelec 80xx variety, and were pretty comfortable...

mr jkn
replies: 18 views: 2,445
mr jkn 4th August 2012

Hi guys! Just saw on Dr. Lukes twitter that he is looking for a full time engineer and thought I should bring this to my fellow...

LinusWendel
replies: 38 views: 6,739
LeMauce 4th August 2012

On paper the Urzwerg Pro Sequencer kills it. Same price too. So why so many Dark Time sales? WHat am I misssing here?

Major Tom
replies: 0 views: 1,743
Major Tom 4th August 2012

I've been obsessed with the drum sound on Oasis' "Meaning of Soul" for the past 5 years, especially the refrain/chorus....

Stoneroses6300
replies: 0 views: 1,772
Stoneroses6300 4th August 2012

For best sound quality on active monitors, what is preferable? A low sensitivity (+4 dB) setting coupled with relatively high...

Hombre de Maiz
replies: 2 views: 1,862
Kyle_PL 4th August 2012

Just been unlucky enough to buy a single auratone 5c from ebay which seems to have a blown driver. It spits and pops but...

nomoreflakes
replies: 0 views: 753
nomoreflakes 4th August 2012

Howdy! On the back of releasing our debut album, my band are hitting the road at the end of September for a mini UK tour. We...

sparkles
replies: 0 views: 687
sparkles 4th August 2012

I have a bunch of tunes I have to write for some pop gigs. I need a program full on loops, something that will sync to tempo in...

James Lugo
replies: 19 views: 1,436
amost 4th August 2012

I have been working on this song for a pop punk band and I am asking for advice and constructive criticism. Thanks.

Dunnzilla123
replies: 4 views: 1,016
ZombieMorg 4th August 2012

anyone catch underground lovers last night in brissy. blew-me-away!

gouge
replies: 5 views: 257
gouge 4th August 2012

I am a long time reader, but never post...too lazy. I have been the recipient of a lot of good information from this forum. Now,...

Wavepackets
replies: 9 views: 2,982
FFTT 4th August 2012

Hi everyone, I am new to this forum and new to the mic stuff. I was planning to buy a set of mic and preamp to my gf as a...

Tekkno
replies: 2 views: 995
Tekkno 4th August 2012

There so much knowledge in this forum and i very much appreciate all the effort some of you guys putting into this forum. I´ve...

DCommand
replies: 0 views: 589
DCommand 4th August 2012

Apparently this is a photo of a guy stealing laptops from MAINZ (Music and Audio Institute of New Zealand). If anyone recognises...

matt thomas
replies: 5 views: 411
matt thomas 4th August 2012

If I don't feed my Avantone Mixcube in Mono will that dammage the speaker? This is my set up - M-Audio Fast track My...

contax
replies: 8 views: 3,160
Red Black 4th August 2012

Does anyone know what amps or amp settings/effect pedals/cabs that Ben Weinman used when recording this album? Mucho appreciated...

bob.ego
replies: 1 views: 830
cul de sac 4th August 2012

Any info? Useful? Not useful?

uncle muscles
replies: 3 views: 1,772
uncle muscles 4th August 2012

When I plug my mic in to the mixing board, I set the input to mic. I turn up the trim. I turn up the fader. Problem is ... I...

curehardy
replies: 3 views: 1,667
LimpyLoo 4th August 2012

Hi! The other day, I told my wife that I was looking to do some upgrades and enhance my rack. She told me that I could...

SDB_12
replies: 6 views: 869
Draytone 4th August 2012

What do you believe is more important tone or what/how you play? give a percentage with 100% being the the most important...

Magnum29465
replies: 94 views: 4,414
joeq 4th August 2012

I bought a pair of Fatheads (ribbon), a pair of MXL R40's (ribbon), a pair of MXL 603S's (SDC), and a FireStudio Project. I'm...

Frederick Craine
replies: 1 views: 876
Draytone 4th August 2012

Bizarre. After finally getting the FMR RNC (compressor) connected to my Rack 003 I decided it best to determine the hardware...

thecircleh
replies: 3 views: 1,144
thecircleh 4th August 2012

Hi guyz , As requested by some , here's a quick , fully improvised video on the waves CLA 76 , showing the controls and impact...

Jeezo
replies: 0 views: 917
Jeezo 4th August 2012

I'm just wondering if such a website exists? I remember reading and interview a long time ago where rick rubin just talked about...

Devon8822
replies: 2 views: 799
TimOBrienFlorida 4th August 2012

I am getting a MOTO 2408 MkIII. The clock on it is not great apparently so I plan to use another preamp as master. I am not sure...

21ar
replies: 21 views: 3,009
Syncamorea 4th August 2012

Can I clock my focusrite saffire pro40 via adat, from my 002's adat output, which is clocked via spdif from big ben? What would...

JakeKalka
replies: 0 views: 623
JakeKalka 4th August 2012

Hello all, I am in a bit of a pickle. My drummer moved away, and my guitarist is basically useless. My band is left with the...

MrEntity
replies: 4 views: 794
MrEntity 3rd August 2012

I was wondering if I can put EL34 tubes in my 6505+ without any modification other than a bias adjustment? Yes, I know peavey...

Anthill
replies: 3 views: 905
Anthill 3rd August 2012
replies: 8 views: 6,053
Magucci 3rd August 2012

I am trying to get these small format mixers, to test out and try alongside each other. I am basically looking for something...

flsh333
replies: 7 views: 3,021
adamboon 3rd August 2012

In this third episode of AEA's "Fix It In The Mic" series we had the chance to interview the renowned...

julian.david
replies: 0 views: 1,296
julian.david 3rd August 2012

Hi! I'm looking for a sub to compliment my NS-10's. I love mixing on the NS-10's, in my personal studio, but obviously can't...

SDB_12
replies: 1 views: 1,914
SDB_12 3rd August 2012

Guys and gals, I'm not normally the kind to pull the whole "if I only had that gear, I'd have the sound," so...

groselicain
replies: 2 views: 1,221
groselicain 3rd August 2012

Dear all How can i connect a Mytek ad to my fireface 400 to run with logic? Thanks ,

marcobenatti
replies: 1 views: 837
eb7 3rd August 2012

if you had to choose between different compressors and equalizers from the universe of 500 series, which would you choose for...

elcubo
replies: 7 views: 3,732
electricity17 3rd August 2012

I know this has been asked a million times I bet, but are they worth the money? Are there any other monitors with a wider &...

Drtro
replies: 1 views: 1,130
iz_thewiz 3rd August 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search