The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

There is one on eBay with a scratched out serial number. Thought I would check here before I ask the seller why and have the...

hasbeen
replies: 12 views: 1,965
audiotech 8th August 2012

Hi, We're going to record a small acustic band : sing/accordion/bass clarinet or tenor saxophon/cajon with other...

MrSedor
replies: 3 views: 1,190
Clueless 8th August 2012

So I've decided to splash out on a mic for £1000 or less for my project studio. I've read about these mics a lot but am still...

meteburch
replies: 6 views: 2,852
legato 8th August 2012

Hi Slutz, so we have a new product in mind. A carry bag for laptop, headphones, maybe mics, maybe external interface + cables...

mitzush
replies: 0 views: 795
mitzush 8th August 2012

Looking for shockmounts for: -Bock 195 -Neumann TLM102 -Coles 4038 ... I've never even seen one on a shock mount, maybe it's...

Lee Cardan
replies: 8 views: 1,834
Lee Cardan 8th August 2012

I get confused when a piece of gear gets bashed on GS but then i notice a big-time studio owning that same gear. I sometimes...

Dizzy77
replies: 34 views: 2,968
RickS 8th August 2012

Looking for a new comp and don't have much experience with Elysia. I am test driving one tomorrow but it is always a little hard...

MrTechno
replies: 2 views: 895
MrTechno 8th August 2012

Drum stool connected to a car battery with a timed switch attached to the hi-hat pedal If the drummer's foot is lifted from...

FirstLoveStudio
replies: 52 views: 5,227
BudgetMC 8th August 2012

Hi, First post to forum, been a regular browser but have now taken the 'plunge'. Having read a lot about the tascam 388 on...

Mulatuastatke
replies: 11 views: 5,553
paulad718 8th August 2012

First & Foremost: Sorry for the run on sentences, selecting the incorrect sub-forum if a better one is out there and the rant...

Analok
replies: 45 views: 2,011
warhead 8th August 2012

Hey everyone, So I have been designing some dynamic microphones in my spare time, and am very new to audio tech design. I...

robizzleaudio
replies: 0 views: 632
robizzleaudio 7th August 2012

Have seen threads about ADATs and tape and older records in general sounding better. While I might agree with tape, right now...

johnnyc
replies: 337 views: 19,174
rdstreets 7th August 2012

Can anyone explain the Zedr16 12 segment peak meters?confoosed Are they analogue or digital? Why do they only go upto +16 I...

Guitarfinch
replies: 4 views: 859
Guitarfinch 7th August 2012

Just got back from the CLA Waves demonstration at Sterling Sound. My thoughts... Plugins are very geared towards beginners and I...

DP40oz
replies: 50 views: 15,821
Izzi 7th August 2012

Hey all! I have a Focusrite Voicemaster Pro which has started to create static or even drop the signal completely when I turn any...

rdstreets
replies: 0 views: 776
rdstreets 7th August 2012

I have this observation and I dont know if its normal or something is wrong. If I move the pan slider 100% L or R, if I listen...

jerberson12
replies: 4 views: 1,040
popmann 7th August 2012

Ok some interfaces says Analog Input, some which is more typical says Line Input. Does the two have a differences? If you...

jerberson12
replies: 0 views: 512
jerberson12 7th August 2012

I want to use my collection of old guitar pedals as effects in my mixes. To do this I need a re-amp DI on the way out of Pro...

Sugarman
replies: 9 views: 1,583
nosebleedaudio 7th August 2012
replies: 0 views: 1,117
pairosouls 7th August 2012

I'm in a thrash metal project right now, having two room mics available, one sounds jerk and the other one sounds great when I...

SLy_drums
replies: 16 views: 4,901
Jazz Noise 7th August 2012

Can anyone help me figure out which mic this is? It looks like a vintage (mini) 421 its only about half the size of a 421

AnthonyCOK
replies: 2 views: 800
AnthonyCOK 7th August 2012

Hi Guys. Just out of interist. What sample rate do you guys record at? Also, what sample rate do you guys mix at? I...

Lolo22
replies: 5 views: 1,064
Howie J 7th August 2012

Just curious if anyone else who owns the new GR-55 is having problems saving changes to patches. If you have one, would you take...

wineshop
replies: 5 views: 4,004
AlChuck 7th August 2012

Anyone have any info on D & R consoles, specifically the Dayner? helpful would be websites with pics, specs,...

smoothmoniker
replies: 38 views: 21,616
JCV 7th August 2012

I've read a lot of articles on how speakers should be set up in a studio. They differ from post to post but the general gist is...

JamieOxford
replies: 9 views: 1,487
Syncamorea 7th August 2012

Ok, so heres the scenario... Wwas tracking a band this week. The drums were done Monday, bass and rhythm guitar were done...

drumdrum
replies: 36 views: 3,337
jwh1192 7th August 2012

I ve been tracking an album for what seems ages and just about to start the mixing process phase - I ve come to check some songs...

karljohnson
replies: 2 views: 943
karljohnson 7th August 2012

Hey Slutz hoping for your help on this. I'm really close but just want to make sure. Here is my situation. I have a console ...

JonnyBlaze
replies: 6 views: 1,238
fnninns 7th August 2012

I was wondering how every one else uses double tracked vocals. I generally take a high shelf down about 2 to 4 db. Boast 1k to...

gtzack4
replies: 10 views: 10,534
gtzack4 7th August 2012

I'm having some big troubles with my current mixer (Soundcraft Spirit Studio 16/8/2) and since I have some money saved I was...

abecedari
replies: 18 views: 2,018
ddageek 7th August 2012

I just got a tascam 388 and was looking for a pre-amp that would compliment the machine nicely. I only have an $800 budget and...

vintagetone
replies: 1 views: 1,772
Mighty_Zoltan 7th August 2012

Just curious to people's thoughts on this mag itself, and compared to other mags around. Thanks.

NathanEldred
replies: 54 views: 3,261
musicl 7th August 2012

I'm running an RME UCX with PT10 and so far I just use plugins to do rough mixes of my own tracks. I have a few questions about...

anth
replies: 1 views: 1,088
JamieOxford 7th August 2012
replies: 4 views: 984
joeq 7th August 2012

Hi there, some months ago I bought a MCI JH 24. To bring this old lady back to life I need to buy an MRL test tape. I have...

sirko
replies: 5 views: 1,782
fnninns 7th August 2012

hey all, can somebody please explain the "dr pepper trick" with an 1176? i've read about it but don't know what it...

arjan
replies: 31 views: 13,344
fnninns 7th August 2012

I'm trying to record acoustic guitar with a matched pair of condenser mics. I'm doing it by myself which means all of the...

peanutismint
replies: 7 views: 2,463
Lotus 7 7th August 2012

I think that Mraz's latest album, "LOVE" , even though it's loud as hell, still sounds fantastic, particularly the low...

LSP
replies: 6 views: 1,626
Helge 7th August 2012

I am looking for a vocal doubler plugin, I tried Waves Doubler and Nugen Stereoizer, but they didn't seem to do what I...

Devon8822
replies: 2 views: 11,482
dalachriser 7th August 2012

Has anyone used this? How legitimate/will this stand up in a court of law?

Umlaaat
replies: 0 views: 789
Umlaaat 7th August 2012

Executive summary--my question: Does the impedence setting (low-Z, high-Z, etc.) affect the character of tube microphones such...

Lights
replies: 0 views: 711
Lights 7th August 2012

Unfortunatly, me being a idiot, I accidently plugged a 16ohm cab into the 8ohm output of my Orange Thunder 30, it running for...

yr wy
replies: 8 views: 8,546
Lotus 7 7th August 2012

Okay, I know this looks stupid. I'm not a fan huge fan of cassette tape. I threw out my Tascam PortaStudio because my fridge was...

soupking
replies: 35 views: 6,338
SochiTag 7th August 2012
replies: 2 views: 590
ksandvik 7th August 2012

The mic need some help, looking for someone to send it to and receive it back before the end of time...lol ???

James Lugo
replies: 4 views: 927
Elvis Christ 7th August 2012

I would like to be able to perform outdoors using my Korg keyboard and an amp, however I'm in NYC and would like the option of...

balamuthia
replies: 11 views: 1,959
Go Nigel Go 7th August 2012

I am a singer/songwriter. I track drums, piano and mix in another/bigger studio. I just record vocals, electric and acoustic...

CrankyChris
replies: 34 views: 2,910
Ben B 6th August 2012

Sorry for this annoying and boring question! I spent lots of money on native instruments komplete 8 ultimate. When i use...

martin7475
replies: 0 views: 883
martin7475 6th August 2012

Re-posted in the Drums sec - mods, please del

Jeff Hayat
replies: 3 views: 739
Jeff Hayat 6th August 2012

Just wanted to know suggestions on getting a really slamming mix. I feel like my mixes are good, but they're not as full and...

L.A.
replies: 0 views: 813
L.A. 6th August 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search