The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I recently saw a pic of a M201 that was silver. Does anyone know if there are any major differences between the Silver one and...

papawhitehead
replies: 4 views: 1,335
nickelironsteel 6th August 2012

can a cardioid pattern on a condensor be used to good effect as a room mic for recording a guitar cab. I've only thought of using...

anth
replies: 7 views: 1,085
peeweedrummer 6th August 2012

Hello everybody. Just got my Presonus FSP and tried to make it work, but that's a disaster! Let's start... Dell Vostro...

The_Kid
replies: 1 views: 781
wxyz 6th August 2012

Just wanted to let fellow Gearslutz know that we have a new video called Recording Strategies Using RealTraps posted, both on our...

JWL
replies: 1 views: 917
colonel_claypoo 6th August 2012

So im using my DDA Q2 48 Mixers mono out into my Presonus Firepod Studio Direct in so as to not double preamp. Should i just use...

guitargodmiles
replies: 3 views: 2,178
Faderjockey 6th August 2012

I've been dealing with a healthy (or unhealthy, rather) spot of fatigue over the past month, and i'd love some input from you...

NickNagurka
replies: 9 views: 1,068
stardustmedia 6th August 2012

Hi everybody, This is my first post here after being an unregistered lurker for years. I am looking into buying an 8 channel...

thetruevine
replies: 7 views: 975
thetruevine 6th August 2012

I'm out everyone, it's been a fun winter circling your outer forums plying my trade. Let this stand as 687 posts by a deranged...

AyA
replies: 0 views: 662
AyA 6th August 2012

Hi guys. My first post here. I'm going to record a couple of crossover songs in style of Josh Groban as well as several covers of...

leoUK
replies: 0 views: 817
leoUK 6th August 2012

What are the advantages of having a physical mixer when you have a virtual one? From my understaning it would be for...

contax
replies: 18 views: 2,972
mavenmusic 6th August 2012

Ok guys, Can you help me make this dry vocal sound alive? First thing.... I already did what I can, EQ, compress, add reverb,...

jerberson12
replies: 16 views: 2,559
WunderBro Flo 6th August 2012

What happened to Michael Joly's U47 mods ? Award-winning microphone engineering from Michael Joly

SoZo
replies: 5 views: 2,878
drBill 6th August 2012

I have the Allen & heath zed r 16 mixer. And I`m wondering if it`s the same preamps (Or better) in the allen & heath...

bokaasen
replies: 10 views: 2,566
Crazyeyes 6th August 2012

I would like to know if anyone knows what type of reverb unit Hope Sandoval has been recorded with over the years. Any...

nicenobs
replies: 2 views: 2,312
rack gear 6th August 2012

What creative gear helps your writing on a regular basis? A fantom, a triton, a boss gt-10, a great delay, an EHX POG, a twelve...

old ghost
replies: 6 views: 872
Bossatmusic 6th August 2012

I'd like advice on how to hang acoustics in small room in apartment temporarily without messing up the walls. Anyone know how I...

ccarlton
replies: 8 views: 1,175
ST. 6th August 2012

Hi, I've got a Studio projects C1 mic, into my Apogee ensemble mic pre. I wanna upgrade one of these. What would lead to better...

Napalm
replies: 12 views: 1,088
Heartfelt 6th August 2012

Right now, I use a 49 key Alesis Midi Keyboard, and a laptop with 4gb ram, using Komplete 7 and various other plugins. When I...

JackV
replies: 5 views: 869
ddageek 6th August 2012

Hey guys, Ive owned my Fender HotRod Deville 2x12'' for around 6-7 years now. However, I recently visited my local music store...

jamoo
replies: 32 views: 7,070
jamoo 6th August 2012

So I just received my Manley Cardioid in the mail from a dealer I have dealt with numerous times. I bought it as a display model...

Mikeeyb
replies: 4 views: 867
Mikeeyb 5th August 2012

Thinking of buying an api 5500 for 2 buss/multi purpose duties. I have noticed that these units often pop up for sale so does it...

Night Stalker
replies: 17 views: 6,478
evilrocker 5th August 2012

So I am trying to learn things the right way.. I know its simple but what is the proper way to bounce a session down to a stereo...

Snoggin
replies: 6 views: 1,142
Snoggin 5th August 2012

I'm on the market for some new mics, and I want to look at the boutique market, rather than the mainstream "studio...

phillipc421
replies: 33 views: 9,530
matt thomas 5th August 2012

like is says, I buy gear used and how is the best way to work this with my taxes? I bought a few high dollar toys so, just want...

TeamContra
replies: 11 views: 1,179
johnnyc 5th August 2012

Question: I’m recording solo instrumental acoustic guitar. I will be recording with 3 microphones (2 small diaphragm...

heddykevy
replies: 21 views: 1,388
mexicola 5th August 2012

Hi. I`m wondering about the AKG c414. Can you guys explain me the character of this mic(Soft, Hard, Sharp)??. And what model do...

bokaasen
replies: 8 views: 3,572
bokaasen 5th August 2012

Hey Gearslutz, I currently have a matched pair of Rode NT5's and a matched pair of AKG c214's which i use for several...

Andos
replies: 9 views: 2,129
Puffer Fish 5th August 2012

I'm having a HUGE problem in Pro Tools. I go to record audio, and within a second, I get this message:...

OwensDrumming
replies: 2 views: 3,559
jwh1192 5th August 2012

Just listen to the kick, snare & toms in this track. The Cure Live @ Orange - 01 Shake Dog Shake - YouTube And for the...

reggiesears
replies: 4 views: 1,490
jwh1192 5th August 2012
replies: 0 views: 3,343
Rod_Heather 5th August 2012

Hi everybody, I am bulding a diy Auratone clone. I have seen every page about it in the web, and the general consensus seems to...

pablo1980
replies: 11 views: 9,667
O.F.F. 5th August 2012

Had a friend just ask me what mic would be good to use for micing congos through a PA (not for recording) I thought an sm57...

fender4593
replies: 2 views: 599
swafford 5th August 2012

Today I scored a 40 channel DDA Series Q in pristine condition from a church that is making a conversion to digital. Payed the...

JonnyBlaze
replies: 2 views: 1,241
ivansc 5th August 2012

I've acquired a pretty sizeable stockpile of NOS 1/4 inch tape on 7 inch reel (UD 35-90, 456, 3-M 996). What's the absolute best...

Rob Coates
replies: 5 views: 974
Analok 5th August 2012
replies: 0 views: 1,221
jwarv 5th August 2012

I'm recording bands into Reaper on my PC and I want to mix the tracks using my outboard gear. What's the best affordable setup? ...

brassmoose
replies: 12 views: 1,699
brassmoose 5th August 2012

Hi I have a ZedR16 and I want to change my aux 3 and 4 to pre-eq. The user manual says it's possible by changing jumper...

dewi
replies: 0 views: 643
dewi 5th August 2012

Hi I ran my tube DI into the MA5 using the avedis pad. Having the MA5 on unity 35 and 0. Then I changed and switched to 40 on the...

musicmixer04
replies: 3 views: 2,294
musicmixer04 5th August 2012

Yes, I have extensively searched the board archives. I am currently using a Maudio delta 1010 in my humble home studio...

TYY
replies: 15 views: 3,158
PhaseLinear 5th August 2012

Hey all, I'm having an issue with my BOSS RC-50 and hoping someone more intelligent than myself can enlighten me. I've...

cavern5
replies: 1 views: 1,405
WinnyP 5th August 2012

Hello, I have some questions about Superior Drummer from Toontrack... Can I use Superior as a standalone plugin or would I need...

Isalore
replies: 6 views: 20,905
osirisguitar 5th August 2012

I am in the mixing stage of a record where the parts were recorded in a variety of different rooms, and were recorded tight to...

rising
replies: 9 views: 1,474
Scott003 5th August 2012

I know we all have our horror stories about buying gear and dealing with nit wits at guitar center.. but I have an awesome...

BFrederick
replies: 9 views: 1,273
Dpro 5th August 2012

I have the digital out from my black face ADAT going to the digital in of my ProFire 2626 and the sound I'm getting is so...

LifeSwornToMusic
replies: 8 views: 1,277
Ghosted 5th August 2012

I've read, and been told by multiple people, that the best way to learn when you are starting out is to do some demos for friends...

enroper
replies: 20 views: 1,618
joeq 5th August 2012

So long Saturday night and your song of longing. These are going to be on my upcoming album - enjoy. Longing by pointofcontact...

twotonbrick
replies: 0 views: 667
twotonbrick 5th August 2012

Here's my encounter/interview with a producer really cool and talented : Anthony Dent A real pleasure to meet this guy...

Jeezo
replies: 0 views: 701
Jeezo 5th August 2012

Vintage, Mint Tube Military Microphone mic preamp in case | eBay Just came across this auction. I am not thinking about...

Jeff Hayat
replies: 2 views: 1,374
Jeff Hayat 5th August 2012
replies: 0 views: 713
linanne1012 5th August 2012

Hi guyz ... Here's my encounter/interview with a producer that i really appreciate : Bangaldesh !! At the Paris SAE...

Jeezo
replies: 0 views: 596
Jeezo 5th August 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search