The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Forgive the noob question...I'm trying out a pair of 414 B-TLII this aft. for overheads Glyn Johns style and realised I'm not...

Sanchez
replies: 3 views: 916
Sanchez 10th August 2012

I have a stereo pair of barefoot MM27s which I love and can't mix without. Recently I've been doing more and more 5.1 work. While...

azs
replies: 2 views: 1,272
dbjp 10th August 2012

Hi everyone, I posted this in the "Work in Progress" forum but have only gotten one response and that forum doesn't...

Scenz87
replies: 0 views: 786
Scenz87 10th August 2012

So I'm not sure if this is the right place but I saw "music biz politics" as a sub subject so I guess this is as good a...

kde1ta
replies: 1 views: 761
Agzilla 10th August 2012

Hey there, I'm planning on picking up a Mackie 1640i. once I've got it I'd like to start tracking some vocals splitting them...

Bierce85
replies: 19 views: 2,768
Bierce85 10th August 2012

I have mostly used my Adesigns nail compressor for 2bus duties. But I was thinking about using it for kick and snare when...

evilrocker
replies: 7 views: 1,185
evilrocker 9th August 2012

Avid Have Let Some Of Our Community Down - I'm Sorry -...

uncle muscles
replies: 2 views: 894
joeq 9th August 2012

Yet another lame "vs" thread I know, but I'm very interested to see if someone has done a side by side on these. I'm...

booboo
replies: 10 views: 3,434
Rsantana 9th August 2012

Hugh from SOS did a review in August's 2012 edition of the new Berninger mixer. He owns the Yamaha DM 1000 himself and he was...

Glenn Bucci
replies: 2 views: 4,100
winedup 9th August 2012

I'm sure a lot of the professionals on these boards have credits for days but for those of you with home studios - are you guys...

Indellable
replies: 35 views: 2,228
AllAboutTone 9th August 2012

Hey guys Just put up a new blog post with a list of music books that have had a huge impact on my production (and listening)...

shrinestudio
replies: 0 views: 1,037
shrinestudio 9th August 2012

I am a dance producer and I have an imac with pioneer sdj08 speakers. I was wondering what kind of hardware gear I should get. I...

diglet95
replies: 1 views: 720
r4uz 9th August 2012

A quick question. I have bought a secondhand SE Gemini Mk1 off Ebay which should arrive in the next week or so. I have looked at...

TSM
replies: 2 views: 689
TSM 9th August 2012

How do you get that thin pop piano sounds that's current at the moment. Reference "The Fighter" - Gym Class...

simonwestrudd
replies: 9 views: 1,754
Storyville 9th August 2012

Hi there. I'm starting a low budget project studio and I already got a diy preamplifer + m-audio delta 44 but no monitors. My...

emilianopolo
replies: 3 views: 790
edva 9th August 2012

I live in LA. I was thinking about backing up all my data via a cloud service so in case of a natural disaster, I can have my...

ryst
replies: 11 views: 1,339
ryst 9th August 2012

I'm ready to buy a stereo set of mics to use for overheads guitars and everything else in the world that could be stereo....

bdphillipsmusic
replies: 14 views: 1,586
Karloff70 9th August 2012

my nicerizer has frying sound that leads to a pop. sounded like a short was somewhere in the unit. how can I go about getting the...

Magnum29465
replies: 0 views: 705
Magnum29465 9th August 2012

Hey - I'm trying to assemble a two channel front end for my MH2882. I was looking at DIY and was about to pull the trigger on...

dogma
replies: 3 views: 1,226
KevinNYC 9th August 2012

Hey guys i'm trying to find a good starting mic-preamp (but that can do guitar and bass well if i want), from what i've been...

Art K
replies: 15 views: 1,329
Ernest Buckley 9th August 2012

Just curious, What do you guys think would be the best solution for drums like the Lady Gaga stuff like on "Just...

Eddie T. Ellis
replies: 77 views: 39,267
nznexus 9th August 2012

So 1st question. Do I even want to buy one of these? I am recording vocals in my apartment. It has a poor mans acoustic treatment...

bdphillipsmusic
replies: 2 views: 1,209
Oldone 9th August 2012

Anyone ever used this mic? Any thoughts? Thanks M-O-M.

Mind-Over-Midi
replies: 17 views: 4,230
SPITFISTY 9th August 2012

Hi there I just got a Fostex E16 16 track 1/2" recorder and the remote For a low price. They guy said they used it to record...

glenn Taylor
replies: 1 views: 1,381
musicbizzy 9th August 2012

I know this is a long shot but I love the distortion on my amp, though I want to run it through a tube amp. I like it loads more...

pairosouls
replies: 30 views: 2,687
Aeolian 9th August 2012

I'm in need for a small mixer to record some line stuff (mostly synths) with good eq and great summing so i can use the console...

gizeh12
replies: 4 views: 6,062
gizeh12 9th August 2012

Hey everyone - I aquired an AKG C-12B awhile ago at an estate sale and have been hugely unsuccessful in finding information...

BLUElightCory
replies: 7 views: 5,696
BLUElightCory 9th August 2012

it's ON! the 3rd annual producer/engineer summit at Welcome To 1979 (Nashville) is gearing up! Nov 11-13 . Details...

cjmnash
replies: 12 views: 1,436
cjmnash 9th August 2012

sorry wrong thread

Sholomrom
replies: 0 views: 695
Sholomrom 8th August 2012

Mods move this if needed but thought I'd give everyone a heads up. I received an email from mrmarksmusic.com with a list of all...

michaels
replies: 11 views: 4,164
ivansc 8th August 2012

Hello guys, first time here! Id like to know whats better to upgrade with my 200$ budget for my home studio. I have: Behringer...

DexterWhite
replies: 7 views: 941
Papanate 8th August 2012

What should I put first on vocals compression or distortion? In before someone says "whichever one sounds better, try...

Devon8822
replies: 13 views: 2,311
mijome07 8th August 2012

I know very little about thes Lexicon FX units in general. I read a lot about the LXP1 and LXP5 low-end 'classics'. I was...

manthe
replies: 22 views: 11,431
SMSSound 8th August 2012

hello, I have a pr20 and love singing through it live and also on the top of the snare in the studio. My question is....what's...

paulreed
replies: 3 views: 1,054
paulreed 8th August 2012

Looking for a little primer on attack/release times for a mix. I've played around with them and can hear some differences of...

Unknown soldier
replies: 2 views: 1,468
tha]-[acksaw 8th August 2012

Hi all, Being offered a used Peluso P12 for a reasonable price, only catch is it doesn’t come with the original power...

musimedia
replies: 0 views: 756
musimedia 8th August 2012

I'm looking to pick up my first dedicated quality compressor for use during tracking and mixing/2-buss. I currently have a...

weatherbox
replies: 4 views: 4,050
heyman 8th August 2012

Hi there, my name is Filippo and I'm from italy. I have bought a 2nd hand blue bottle rocket S1, and , when i connect to my...

FerraraStudios
replies: 6 views: 1,221
Cathedral Guitar 8th August 2012

Hi people. After reading some reviews, I'm considering buying one of those two monitors: Dynaudio BM5A with BM9S sub or Adam...

raphaelmsx
replies: 12 views: 3,516
raphaelmsx 8th August 2012

Hi. Been reading here a few years, but recently joined. I'm not exactly an advanced engineer, but I'd say I'm getting to...

adleina
replies: 4 views: 928
adleina 8th August 2012

There is one on eBay with a scratched out serial number. Thought I would check here before I ask the seller why and have the...

hasbeen
replies: 12 views: 1,960
audiotech 8th August 2012

Hi, We're going to record a small acustic band : sing/accordion/bass clarinet or tenor saxophon/cajon with other...

MrSedor
replies: 3 views: 1,190
Clueless 8th August 2012

So I've decided to splash out on a mic for £1000 or less for my project studio. I've read about these mics a lot but am still...

meteburch
replies: 6 views: 2,852
legato 8th August 2012

Hi Slutz, so we have a new product in mind. A carry bag for laptop, headphones, maybe mics, maybe external interface + cables...

mitzush
replies: 0 views: 794
mitzush 8th August 2012

Looking for shockmounts for: -Bock 195 -Neumann TLM102 -Coles 4038 ... I've never even seen one on a shock mount, maybe it's...

Lee Cardan
replies: 8 views: 1,834
Lee Cardan 8th August 2012

I get confused when a piece of gear gets bashed on GS but then i notice a big-time studio owning that same gear. I sometimes...

Dizzy77
replies: 34 views: 2,966
RickS 8th August 2012

Looking for a new comp and don't have much experience with Elysia. I am test driving one tomorrow but it is always a little hard...

MrTechno
replies: 2 views: 895
MrTechno 8th August 2012

Drum stool connected to a car battery with a timed switch attached to the hi-hat pedal If the drummer's foot is lifted from...

FirstLoveStudio
replies: 52 views: 5,225
BudgetMC 8th August 2012

Hi, First post to forum, been a regular browser but have now taken the 'plunge'. Having read a lot about the tascam 388 on...

Mulatuastatke
replies: 11 views: 5,550
paulad718 8th August 2012

First & Foremost: Sorry for the run on sentences, selecting the incorrect sub-forum if a better one is out there and the rant...

Analok
replies: 45 views: 2,008
warhead 8th August 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search