The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Please take a listen of these vocals and tell me your opinions about them.They have not much effects (delays, reverbs e.tc) but...

iliastsi
replies: 0 views: 829
iliastsi 12th August 2012

Hi, I really love the sound of my Beyer M88TG just inside a kick drum, but it seems to struggle with the wind blast/SPL. The...

mini logo
replies: 11 views: 1,602
ray_subsonic 12th August 2012

Hi All, Just wanted to get some user feedback on this. If anyone has any real life situational stories of where 8 voices...

ajbianco
replies: 0 views: 677
ajbianco 12th August 2012

I seem to be having a hard time getting much light shed on a particular problem I'm having regarding keyboards and guitar combo...

heylow
replies: 3 views: 1,026
nd33 12th August 2012

I'm searching for a pair of Danner A1 size EQ's and I'm a bit confused. Thought you guys might help me out. I've been offered a...

flextone
replies: 4 views: 6,360
Voivodinevampyr 12th August 2012

i ve been reading all i could find about this topic and it seems like the best options would be a studer a820 or an atr120. i...

mrc
replies: 3 views: 1,109
cheu78 12th August 2012

A list of pre amps I have on my buy list one (or two) neve 517 one focusrite octopre mkII one focusrite ISA one one Jdk...

musoman2612
replies: 0 views: 644
musoman2612 12th August 2012

This has happened with a few microphones with different preamps. When I turn on the phantom power there is a noise that sounds...

Sotsirc
replies: 3 views: 2,111
Sotsirc 12th August 2012

I have a few synths and some external effects now I was wondering how I would set it up going through a mixer so that all my...

Santos10
replies: 6 views: 884
ajbianco 12th August 2012

I'm running two mono signals out from my laptop to my audio interface to my in ear monitor, and then to this mixer. And all this...

Building Castles
replies: 1 views: 985
Building Castles 12th August 2012

So, this stupid mixer I'm plugging into only has 1/4" mic inputs and RCA inputs. I'm running audio from my laptop setup to...

Building Castles
replies: 3 views: 1,041
hasbeen 12th August 2012

After many years the Retrospec Juice Box DI is back in production. This is the best all tube DI money can buy. Check them...

smartalek
replies: 32 views: 9,082
jitterybit 12th August 2012

I don't have a real drum kit in the studio just a Roland TD3 with real hihat and Toontrack software. If I was going to get a...

Roman
replies: 0 views: 1,127
Roman 12th August 2012

I really don't, I have been fed up with GC for a long time so thats old news, just looking at the mix magazine and noticed that...

AllAboutTone
replies: 33 views: 3,054
AllAboutTone 12th August 2012

I'm trying to find something that will allow me to have two seperate stereo feeds into a mixer of some sort, and then chose one...

energizer bunny
replies: 4 views: 1,017
Snatchman 11th August 2012

One of my newly aquired (used) ASP8 monitors sounds like the tweeter is being over amplified. it's very loud by comparison to...

analogdaze
replies: 0 views: 774
analogdaze 11th August 2012

I am doing a little research to find a pair of semi-loud speakers that are pleasant to listen to and could also be decent...

Rokus666
replies: 2 views: 1,570
Rokus666 11th August 2012

Ive come into a bit of money and I want to buy new mics. I only intended to buy a couple but after much research on mics the...

guitarfanman
replies: 6 views: 856
cyjanopan 11th August 2012

I was wondering if anyone knew first hand about the way they tracked or didn't track the doubles on the high raspy sections? Is...

James Lugo
replies: 0 views: 649
James Lugo 11th August 2012

Good evening, I'm a composer, I record only Vocals and D.I (electric guitar and electric bass). I have a budget of pretty much...

toxik967
replies: 9 views: 1,243
Lights 11th August 2012

Hello! I want to buy my first quality one channel preamp. Since I got a home studio setup, I´ll use it for everything. Vocals...

felipenoris
replies: 15 views: 10,190
kafka 11th August 2012

boing Im probally buying a ludwig black beauty tomorrow and i wanna psyche myself up. Costing me 820. Sounds like...

martin7475
replies: 30 views: 13,043
Santiago 11th August 2012

how do these amps stack up to one another?

greenfields
replies: 5 views: 1,847
Dr. Mordo 11th August 2012

I am trying to record some songs, some that I have written, and some covers. I just got some gear from an estate sale that works....

Deleted User
replies: 3 views: 757
nickelironsteel 11th August 2012

I just set up a brand new vocal chain this week, and it sounds great (compared to my old setup)! An SM7B into a DMP3 pre and I'm...

EVHalen
replies: 3 views: 964
techneek 11th August 2012

Hi! I know that in the end I will have to test different mic and pres and make my own choice. BUT before I go paying any studio...

Noviisi
replies: 19 views: 5,529
Musky 11th August 2012

Working with a band that wants "the real thing"...

Louderock
replies: 15 views: 1,308
Spiritworks 11th August 2012

Most plugin limiters available seem to have only threshold and max output controls. I'm looking for one with gain reduction...

pacealmondo
replies: 33 views: 4,134
nomoreflakes 11th August 2012

I am trying to record some songs, some that I have written, and some covers. I just got some gear from an estate sale that works....

Deleted User
replies: 0 views: 719
Deleted User 11th August 2012

Hey Guys, I split my electric guitar signal as follows: Guitar -> Splitter -> Mic'd Amp -> Tube Preamp -> Audio...

Puneet
replies: 3 views: 2,178
Manfrensengensen 11th August 2012

In the past I've read several extremely successful engineers & producers say one of the most important things they've learned...

Funny Cat
replies: 52 views: 3,379
FinsterBruce 11th August 2012

these days, there are many thousands of Indie music makers, engineers, and studios, a near revolution due to the easy facility of...

jnorman
replies: 5 views: 1,365
theblue1 11th August 2012

I use a MacBook to make music with hardware synths, and live recordings. I'd like to use more soft synths. I currently use a...

misterblitz
replies: 9 views: 5,638
Dpro 11th August 2012

I am at a stand still and want some opinions to take into consideration. I am upgrading my rig and had some questions: Before...

Icetea335
replies: 4 views: 816
Icetea335 10th August 2012

Hello my name is Cory and Iam new to this site. I have a question, I have a Tascam DP02 8 track Digital Recorder and I also have...

CoryNChilders
replies: 0 views: 1,334
CoryNChilders 10th August 2012

Hey All! I've enjoyed reading on this forum over a year now, to find answers to various questions, but this is the first...

angsty
replies: 5 views: 2,378
angsty 10th August 2012

This Milab D96B mic is so noisy i have to turn trim up to max to even hear it and then noise is massive. I have no such problems...

Hindu Stan
replies: 6 views: 1,028
Hindu Stan 10th August 2012

Haven't found a thread on this yet, but it's such an interesting topic.. What are some of the weirdest and most notorious (or...

stephenmatthew
replies: 43 views: 3,882
Tomas1808 10th August 2012

Don't know if this has been discussed before, but either way I think it might be a good break from the "which x should I buy...

diylan
replies: 4 views: 1,063
Drumsound 10th August 2012

So from when the band comes in, to the final product, what part of the recording and mixing process do you like the most and...

Nerine
replies: 15 views: 1,043
cakeshoppe 10th August 2012

I'm looking for tracking compressor. It'll mostly be use on male rap vocals but some male\female singers also. My main...

A Fak
replies: 6 views: 2,990
Strangeland 10th August 2012

I'm looking for a hardware lowpass filter to use before hitting comps. Preferably sweepable. Any recommendations?

Providence
replies: 23 views: 4,148
Bassmankr 10th August 2012

What's with the Apogee Rossetta sell off on ebay and other classifieds? I'm in the market for an DAC and thought I might pick...

GaryWeinrib
replies: 1 views: 705
AllAboutTone 10th August 2012

Not having a 303, can anyone tell me what the difference is between sliding between 2 dissimilar notes, e.g. A to G and Tieing...

themachine
replies: 0 views: 1,126
themachine 10th August 2012

Hello, I was recently given some concert recordings from the late 70's by a friend, with the hopes of getting them transfered to...

thedoner
replies: 6 views: 1,701
Bob Ross 10th August 2012

I'm looking for something to add a little tube warmth at the end of my tracking chain, I currently go through an Altec 1567a at...

gfunny72
replies: 2 views: 927
motone 10th August 2012

Hi there! Can anyone identify which mike this is? I think it sounds really nice on the guitar here... I'm searching for a...

ztoolsrage
replies: 23 views: 1,953
ztoolsrage 10th August 2012

I cannot seem to get my pinch roller to engage when PLAY is pressed. I have checked the solenoid and it is fine - so I suspect...

dacoit studios
replies: 9 views: 1,531
Jarrak 10th August 2012

i want to upgrade my LDC (mainly for female vocals) now my question to those with a lot of experience: would you prefer ONE...

r.staettler
replies: 42 views: 3,148
Ciozzi 10th August 2012

Hi. I want to control one multitimbral part of my nord lead 3 from my doepher dark time sequencer. However I want to control...

Major Tom
replies: 1 views: 590
synthoid 10th August 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search