The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Posting this is the last thing I ever wanted to do but I have been having trouble with my Massenburg EQ plugin crashing my system...

James Lugo
replies: 24 views: 5,378
jacko 26th August 2012
replies: 11 views: 11,376
fastlanestoner 26th August 2012
replies: 0 views: 1,088
pairosouls 26th August 2012

What tube compressor can provide nice hi-fi tone like Waves PuigChild? Original Firechild do not consider:cop:

MainTime
replies: 8 views: 2,442
tobymusic 26th August 2012

Hey guys, I'm working on a session that requires a great pipe organ sound. preferably one that you would hear in a large catholic...

rockcandy85
replies: 1 views: 808
travisbrown 26th August 2012

Hi! I have Digi 192 I/O interface and PT HD2 cards in my Mac Pro. Line 6 Filter Pro is supposed to be plugged in mixer...

AmbitotPuPhang
replies: 1 views: 1,272
NeoHippy 26th August 2012

Yesterday, I was invited to participate in a Live On Camera Video Conference with Alice Cooper on Huffington Post Live. ...

FFTT
replies: 1 views: 928
FFTT 26th August 2012

I have a singer-songwriter I am working with and he would like to make a record that sounds "national quality" like...

yotonic
replies: 3 views: 717
bigbone 26th August 2012

Hi folks, I currently am running completely ITB with an Mbox 3 Pro (along with a UA6176 and a BAE DMP). I use a Faderport for...

Clonkified
replies: 4 views: 1,087
Clonkified 26th August 2012

wondering what microphone john's using in this video uJpvUTDB4Ps ;)

sl4zhz
replies: 0 views: 1,378
sl4zhz 26th August 2012

As with other recent questions of mine, this is for a small roughly 10W x 12L x 8H foot room, untreated, but nicely diffuse...

pieter k
replies: 9 views: 2,183
pieter k 26th August 2012

Just curious, If you had $100k you could spend to build your studio. Would you buy a high end console fully loaded or would you...

Looneytune
replies: 128 views: 10,959
Looneytune 26th August 2012

STORY So I was mixing a very large project for a Ska Punk band. I added a lot of guitar layers in Amplitube 3 and it was sounding...

tomwatson
replies: 2 views: 2,291
Faderjockey 26th August 2012

did anybody listen to the the quality. i thought the mastering didn't sound good, the richness in her vocal tone is not...

DUBSOUL
replies: 16 views: 2,475
Zyzygis 26th August 2012

Hello, I have a mr816 interface at the moment and currently I have my 2 external preamps connected to the 2 preamp insert...

drumdrum
replies: 2 views: 4,880
IntelDoc 26th August 2012

For you guys that have Mackie HR824mkII monitors in stereo configuration, what sub are you using? thanks, jeff

jwleeman
replies: 3 views: 1,164
Filthrill 26th August 2012

With today’s dollar buying very little, the question of the quality of the education a person receives for their dollar...

s2_Audio
replies: 60 views: 8,911
dualflip 26th August 2012

Shopping around for a new pair of nearfields. I was close to springing for a pair of Focal CMS50s, however I've since read some...

Tubthumper
replies: 5 views: 4,378
Tubthumper 26th August 2012

What gear did you sell? ..not because you had to, but because you didn't like it enough to keep.

vernier
replies: 61 views: 6,792
henryrobinett 25th August 2012

It seems everyone is talking about an analog summing mixer these days. The prices are a bit steep for just a the summing...

enzee
replies: 3 views: 1,456
oudplayer 25th August 2012

So... I know so many of you guys are probably NOT going to like this.. but for what is worth I personally think it looks good...

DreamSound
replies: 13 views: 2,672
kidvybes 25th August 2012

Can I use more than 4 GB RAM when I work with Cubase 32bit inside Win7 64bit? As soon as I get over 4GB my Kontakt 5 crashes or...

ParaX
replies: 4 views: 1,355
Camembert 25th August 2012

So I have a panasonic 4-track and it only have two inputs and two VU meters. HOW do i record onto each individual track? I can...

heimcomputer
replies: 9 views: 1,381
theblue1 25th August 2012

I apologize first up for flogging a dead horse but I have been spending some time lately on You Tube where I have found some...

davidwilson
replies: 15 views: 2,212
Filthrill 25th August 2012

Hello. I am trying to run a stereo drum bus out of Cubase into my ART Pro VLA II and then back into Cubase. I connected the main...

nickarnal
replies: 3 views: 1,328
rmandelbaum 25th August 2012

Hi everyone, I recently bought the Adam Sub 7 to complement my A7's. I bought this one because I've got a small (but treated)...

Idsz
replies: 5 views: 6,084
thehobbster 25th August 2012

Hi - I have a Bang & Olufsen BM-2 microphone in good condition, with B&O cables and plugs, but probably needs the...

rkiskan
replies: 0 views: 1,145
rkiskan 25th August 2012

Hey guys, I'm thinking I will just mix to tape instead of fooling with it on the tracking side... for the time being at least. I...

tronnyjenkins
replies: 2 views: 933
tronnyjenkins 25th August 2012

Hey guys, I am a acoustic guitar/bass/mandolin player looking to record my music via mono overdubs of each instrument. I mainly...

jonheath
replies: 7 views: 1,496
Puffer Fish 25th August 2012

I have just picked up one of these beasts and i must say i am very impressed so far. As I am quite new to this whole h/w...

rekko
replies: 0 views: 922
rekko 25th August 2012

HI guys I would like to get a mixer, that will let me run all my keyboards and some external effects as sends and in series. I...

ajbianco
replies: 5 views: 971
Helge 25th August 2012

Hi -- what would be a fair ballpark price for a used Apogee Mini-Me? I'm in the UK and ideally want to buy one from a UK seller....

DCW
replies: 3 views: 846
DCW 25th August 2012

I am recording live comedy. The venue has about one hundred seats. I have done research and have heard from friends in...

bhdelapp
replies: 1 views: 858
Matt R 25th August 2012

Check out these cymbals designed for Benny Greb. I really want to get these plus the 18" med sand crash. They have an...

AC Long
replies: 9 views: 3,970
Matt R 25th August 2012

Hi , I mainly want to know if this microphone sounds similar to a ela m 251 because it has almost the same frequency...

Musky
replies: 0 views: 615
Musky 25th August 2012

Hi ! I recently made a test of all the mics in a studio and found that the B0 capsule on the Blue Bottle Stage 1 fitted my voice...

Musky
replies: 0 views: 1,160
Musky 25th August 2012

hey friends - These days I've been doing a lot more projects where I'm engineering and mixing the project, as opposed to just...

K. Osborne
replies: 9 views: 1,044
edva 25th August 2012

People seem to love this saying on this message board. It seems overly pessimistic doesnt it? Or is it even bleaker out there...

M.S.P.
replies: 106 views: 9,946
CRASHBOX 25th August 2012

help me to get rid of my error messages? My Kontakt 5 crashes inside Cubase 5.5 (32bit) with those messages when there are...

ParaX
replies: 2 views: 11,540
ParaX 25th August 2012

I haven't been around these parts for some time now. Hello to all who might remember me! For those of you with pianos, what is...

henryrobinett
replies: 96 views: 6,102
henryrobinett 25th August 2012

Hey slutz, A) So my setup as it is forming provides a lot of DA (48 right now but could extend to 96 easily) and my conversion...

BOP
replies: 21 views: 2,174
BOP 25th August 2012

So I have my $2200 Tophat 2x12 and its LLLLOOOOUDDDDD! The builder told me I absolutely have the wrong amp for single coils...

Jay-
replies: 5 views: 2,063
Jay- 25th August 2012

Anyone with exp. or stories (old and new ) or even pics using one single mic to record a drum kit , I expect to use lots of...

Kris Bang Boom
replies: 21 views: 6,741
babooino 25th August 2012

SSL Nucleus + Slate VCC 4k + Duende native (or Waves SSL bundle). Whadda ya think? ...in all seriousness, there is no doubt...

AgustinZubillaga
replies: 34 views: 6,613
climber 25th August 2012

The title is pretty self-explanatory. I was real lucky and bought a pair yesterday for $200 ($100 each).I was looking originally...

elam
replies: 31 views: 2,570
elam 25th August 2012

I realized that my 2500 doesnt "safe" the settings I use all the time which means I always have to set them new when...

pete
replies: 6 views: 1,147
Sniperschool 24th August 2012

I have a 12 space rack and at the bottom is a Furman AR-1215 AC Line Voltage Regulator. I also have 2 efx in this rack. ...

mainrhythm
replies: 4 views: 4,816
Ladderwalker86 24th August 2012

Hi, I'm looking for an SDC that will be primarily for acoustic guitar recording. One of my issues is that i always get a lot of...

euphoria89
replies: 9 views: 1,563
legato 24th August 2012

hi guys, currently I'm using a Roland Octacapture. 8 analog ins, and 1 coaxial digital in (stereo channel) I find that...

zzzxtreme
replies: 8 views: 3,018
Gae 24th August 2012

Well, I'm gonna have a late night, and I'll have some downtime between mixdowns, so I thought I'd write a post. This is the last...

PEImatrix
replies: 15 views: 1,035
PEImatrix 24th August 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search