The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi guys and girls I would like to get a couple of cables modified (i.e. replace the TRS ends with Nuetrik Gold XLRs). Does...

beesting
replies: 6 views: 280
dave01.cooper 28th August 2012

Hello all, Just wanted to ask if transformerless condenser mics still output signals at low impedance? (Mics such as TLM...

SugarFreeze
replies: 3 views: 927
jetam 28th August 2012

So I have been looking and demoing out a couple nice EQ plugins. I just went threw and bought a handful of really nice outboard...

KennyS
replies: 6 views: 1,453
stoplaughing 28th August 2012

I thought it would be interesting to know what people would put into a "bare minimum recording setup" that still yields...

Jolly_Rogers
replies: 2 views: 1,002
babooino 28th August 2012

Hi Guys! I have Audient ASP008 with ADAT. I use it with M-audio Project Mix. Sometimes I get series of strange crackles from...

Seymour
replies: 2 views: 919
Seymour 28th August 2012

Hi guys First time post in the high end section so be gentle. Over the last couple of years i have upgraded my home set up...

A M Kelly
replies: 72 views: 12,404
crosscutred 28th August 2012

Hi Everyone. I'm going crazy and i think i need some help. Talking about the Elektron Machinedrum,is it possible to assign...

permanentlysad
replies: 0 views: 1,062
permanentlysad 28th August 2012

I will record an acoustic bass next month. Does anyone have experience with this? This is a normal acoustic bass, most...

Pschelfh
replies: 6 views: 1,118
PRobb 28th August 2012

I kinda think people in general dont really care maybe Im wrong just its almost worse now as things are too in tune that when...

finlove
replies: 82 views: 4,916
string6theory 28th August 2012

Has anyone had problems with distortion on PMC TB2 SA monitors? I've already had one let me down which I replaced and now...

Mantisman
replies: 0 views: 1,088
Mantisman 28th August 2012

Anyone have experience or an opinion on whether or not the Focal cms sub would be a complimentary sub for a pair of Genelec 1030s?

Jamz
replies: 2 views: 989
juniorhifikit 28th August 2012

I'm interested in the RNC but I don't know what the effect of using unbalanced gear in a balanced signal chain. I understand...

CrankyChris
replies: 3 views: 980
jtienhaara 28th August 2012

I was wondering what folks thought in terms of sound quality between the virus TI2 and a bunch of vst's. Would you rather have...

n2design
replies: 5 views: 6,674
Grant Ransom 28th August 2012

As the title says, really. Just because I'm curious. Tell me what it is you look for in the sound of a snare drum when you're...

mixedup
replies: 9 views: 2,524
bambony 28th August 2012

Doepfer Drehbank MK2 - Newest Edition with 8x CV-Expansion, MIDI Controller | eBay

gentolin
replies: 0 views: 3,772
gentolin 28th August 2012

I'm interested purchasing the ATC scm20 asl. I'm thinking the 25A model is too big for my small room. Can anyone tell me...

Dave Reid
replies: 9 views: 4,154
Aisle 6 28th August 2012

What is a good pair of headphones that are isolating and closed-end? I want one that blocks out a lot of sound, for example...

gctrade
replies: 11 views: 2,762
Papanate 28th August 2012

For a long time slutz have been discussing the problem with "loudness" (ie really heavily compressed and limited mixes...

TheRealRoach
replies: 4 views: 881
DarbyOhara 28th August 2012

I intend to get a summing mixer and use a Prism Orpheus for 8 outs and an RME UCX for the other 8 outs. I remember reading...

DanRand
replies: 0 views: 707
DanRand 28th August 2012

Ok so I'm almost done picking out the basic gear for my analog recording set up (i'm not professional so this is pretty...

heimcomputer
replies: 29 views: 3,081
jetam 28th August 2012

When I came home yesterday my wife made a comment to me that I needed to change the water bottle (5 gal) again. Well, I had just...

FM Stew
replies: 13 views: 3,086
FM Stew 28th August 2012

This one.. beyerdynamic TG D70d - Drums - Vocals & Instruments - Microphones - Microphones Saw a live event last...

Sino
replies: 3 views: 2,388
sonicdefault 28th August 2012

Does anyone know what series this is? it seems to be in great shape but I cant tell if its new or old or crap or good.....

Coreywilliams
replies: 2 views: 5,392
Coreywilliams 28th August 2012

Hey Everyone, Ok. I want to build my own analogue synthesizers. I've already started teaching myself about electronic...

jedi
replies: 6 views: 1,039
jedi 28th August 2012

I am looking for a good two track master recorder. I am buying a tascam 38 8 track reel to reel and I was considering a Revox B77...

heimcomputer
replies: 1 views: 2,254
donnylang 28th August 2012

Can someone explain to me in simple terms what this is for? thanks

Devon8822
replies: 1 views: 915
GaryWeinrib 28th August 2012

I made a cool video of these two great sounding pres. Check it out! API 3124 vs BLA B12-a (TEST 2) - YouTube

TeamContra
replies: 2 views: 2,013
AllAboutTone 28th August 2012

Hi I am looking for an additional compressor plugin mainly for vocals. I have used the UAD plugins a lot. However, I find the...

Neutrino
replies: 4 views: 2,479
ForgottenG 28th August 2012

I am going to purchase a stereo pre to fill out my recording rack. my budget is between $1500 and maybe $2000. Primarily I want...

trevsonic
replies: 1 views: 698
adirondack 28th August 2012

I am a newbie here on the forum and a newbie to Computer based recording, after years of analog and standalone hard disc...

rknrollo
replies: 7 views: 1,202
rknrollo 28th August 2012

I don't know about you guys, but I think PUMP still sounds as amazing as it did 17 years ago. The tone is truly up-to-par with...

rockrev
replies: 34 views: 3,440
GaryWeinrib 28th August 2012

Any 2" Tape Machine manufacturers left? Would like to get a NEW 2" tape machine if there are any high end ones that are...

Nevelous
replies: 36 views: 4,282
donnylang 28th August 2012

So I am pretty sold on getting the Metric Halo ULN-2.. but i have a new iMac which doesn't have the Firewire 400. It has Firewire...

assassin
replies: 8 views: 2,071
swafford 28th August 2012

I'm looking to see if this is a viable enough option; at home cd duplication. I've seen the cheapest quotes at $3,000 with some...

FiL.dUbz
replies: 20 views: 4,663
DirtyMan 28th August 2012

I have to start off by saying that I'd prefer a mic under 500$ but I'm willing to stretch my pockets if there's nothing that fits...

nino213
replies: 24 views: 2,521
nino213 28th August 2012

Hey guys just wonder from you guys who are lucky enough to have both. Which you feel you get more use out of. Not looking for...

dandeurloo
replies: 24 views: 3,013
dandeurloo 27th August 2012

Man I have learned so much in the past year it's mind blowing, working on a ton of records and mixing on the SSL. The past few...

James Lugo
replies: 85 views: 7,359
James Lugo 27th August 2012

I am in search of a control surface. I'd like to get a used Mackie HUI (the one that came out in '98 I think its the first one....

alligator
replies: 1 views: 1,314
nzl62 27th August 2012

quick question: on an earlier post somone clued me in on what my problem might be with a trs to xlr snake being wired 2 pin...

duckbuster_13
replies: 10 views: 2,339
Joao B. 27th August 2012

Is anyone else annoyed that so many new records are released as 2XLPs even when they're normal length? I understand that this...

musichascolors
replies: 20 views: 1,511
Labs 27th August 2012

Producers! Have you tried the Melodyne editor 2.0 ? Do you think it's worth?

juliomonroy
replies: 7 views: 863
Flagfoot 27th August 2012

Hey guys, I'm just wondering if anyone has had any success running a pedal between wah and fuzz in a chain like...

ross1231
replies: 11 views: 4,466
mikeycot 27th August 2012

With the last driver update my Duende that's been sitting dead in the rack for a few months suddenly came to life! (well, I also...

Mile-High
replies: 5 views: 1,045
Myles Eastwood 27th August 2012

So a friend of mine (for many years) who is in a well known band told me that he wanted to record at my studio. This record has...

crying1986
replies: 110 views: 10,377
Jazz Noise 27th August 2012

I have always admired some of the great names in business and i am aware of what a big difference they can make in the...

doubledecker
replies: 183 views: 25,129
fastlanestoner 27th August 2012

Hey slutz, I know this topic has been covered before but I just want a second opinion for the instruments I'll be using the mics...

ktmay2
replies: 6 views: 2,246
ktmay2 27th August 2012

Forgive me if this has been up before. But given the delicate situation of recording vocals, I usually find, that what I do...

StringMike
replies: 5 views: 1,063
x_25 27th August 2012

Is there one which sounds better?

_ben
replies: 11 views: 2,683
string6theory 27th August 2012

So I wanted to throw out a list of gear that I currently have and then talk through what I would like to buy within the next 3...

jrp751
replies: 1 views: 796
Play 27th August 2012

I have a question which is more related to balancing stage (in my case), need some pointers how to control stereo signals so a...

Roman Rowlands
replies: 5 views: 1,165
Play 27th August 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search