The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm relatively (completely) new to mixing as well as using hardware EQ/COMP/VERB boxes. My setup is currently something like...

blucube
replies: 0 views: 557
blucube 12th September 2012

Anyone know anything about these snakes? They look decent from the video. The price is excellent, however the "you get...

josh22276
replies: 15 views: 962
Tomiboy 12th September 2012

Hi I am trying to find a tape recorder for my studio I am in the uk and am finding it hard to find anything. I am pretty set on a...

wilshawuk
replies: 2 views: 1,115
Joao B. 12th September 2012

Hello, the output of my Moog Voyager RME (bought June 2012) seems to be panned right all the time. The right output is 1-1,5dB...

Seba_Moro
replies: 0 views: 906
Seba_Moro 12th September 2012

Hi Everyone, After a couple months of experimenting with my Shure Ksm 32 I've come to the conclusion that it's not right for...

Deleted 7764de7
replies: 23 views: 3,439
miscend 12th September 2012

Deciding to take my next project to a studio in Melbourne for drum tracking due to my somewhat limited I/O (only 7 ch. preamps...

mini logo
replies: 15 views: 589
harleydanger 12th September 2012

when it come to getting gear modded blacklion is the main name i hear ringing on the fourms. So my question is why doesn't...

daillman
replies: 75 views: 11,288
MattMoorman 12th September 2012

Hi, This is my first post. I've done a fair amount of reading on this subject but was hoping to get some specific opinions. I...

daydreamjohnny
replies: 21 views: 928
jgimbel 12th September 2012

Hi people, First of all, this is probably going to sound completely moronic. If everything was always patched correctly in...

maxxim
replies: 11 views: 1,347
liquidrum 12th September 2012

I just bought a pair of ns-10's last night and now have begun my search for an affordable power amplifier. Looks like I'm saving...

MadridKid
replies: 14 views: 3,410
MadridKid 12th September 2012

I had a session today with Divine Fits. The drummer (Sam Brown) set up with toms and cymbals parallel to the deck - then I...

DanH
replies: 6 views: 1,699
DanH 12th September 2012

Hey guys. I'm looking into purchasing a few new boom mic stands. What is your favorite boom/base combo? Are you a round base guy...

OwensDrumming
replies: 0 views: 1,673
OwensDrumming 12th September 2012

I'm new to recording, and this forum. Hai all! Basically i've got all the mics interfaces etc. But i've been mixing on computer...

stevenglass
replies: 8 views: 832
dirtychuck 12th September 2012

WARNING: I realize I'm asking for an awful lot here. I have a clear idea in my mind what I'd like but I'm just not sure if it is...

Alexander Dunnet
replies: 14 views: 1,788
Alexander Dunnet 12th September 2012

I listen mostly to Electronic Music and do a little bit of mixing and I was wondering what one of these speakers would be better...

Rinx7
replies: 0 views: 3,099
Rinx7 12th September 2012

Hey guys, I've been noticing a lot of the top tier producers are using this cool stutter technique on they're...

Maine
replies: 28 views: 3,105
Ender_rpm 12th September 2012

I recently purchased an entire set of Ddrum triggers (the nicer ones with XLR output) - they will be on my snare drum, bass drum,...

Im not Oscar
replies: 0 views: 1,640
Im not Oscar 11th September 2012

Last night I was working on a song, making edits to ensure that everything was tight and on time. But in doing so I found that...

Yummerz
replies: 31 views: 2,676
SmoothVibe 11th September 2012

Just ordered one. Very excited. Any Mahalia lovers out there?

drpeacock
replies: 2 views: 2,100
cheu78 11th September 2012

HEy, In keeping reverb separate but accessible when printing stems: Do you prefer to have each stem with it's (sent) amount...

MattMoorman
replies: 1 views: 2,663
motone 11th September 2012

Hey guys, It would be great if some people could help me out with doing a survey for me. I build an MNAT's 1176 and have been...

Mrtea51
replies: 4 views: 1,281
Mrtea51 11th September 2012

I have the chance to buy RME RayDat PCI-e soundcard and RME ADI-8DS for about 1650USD. I would use the ADI-8 for my 8ch SCA. I...

ljona
replies: 6 views: 2,325
phas3d 11th September 2012

Basically right now i am using a m-audio fast track ultra 8R. I had to aggregate a device because 8 inputs wasnt enough. I have...

Faymus Media
replies: 1 views: 781
Faymus Media 11th September 2012

Criteria: 4 to 6 spaces, deep enough to leave connections plugged in. I have no idea whether bags or the molded racks would...

kerouac
replies: 4 views: 1,325
kerouac 11th September 2012

So I have a Saffire Pro 24 that I got a battery for, and it works fine as a portable unit, but I want to hook it up to the camera...

asdfdsa
replies: 2 views: 1,146
mixedup 11th September 2012

Hi guys! I'm a satisfied user of SSL Alphalink which I use for summing through a Amek BC3 desk. The only thing that's lacking on...

burningd
replies: 1 views: 902
dave gross 11th September 2012

Just doing a last minute addition of total weight of materials for the new drumm room and it came in at a whopping .......25...

Daniel Comport
replies: 0 views: 629
Daniel Comport 11th September 2012

I'm a noob here, so hopefully this is the right forum for this: I have about a $200 budget to buy a microphone for recording...

tarawa
replies: 18 views: 2,134
gamrecords 11th September 2012

Grabbed one out of a local store used. Adds nice depth to bass gt. Wondering if it's just worth getting Renn Maxx bass or the...

TML
replies: 14 views: 16,686
popmann 11th September 2012

How many artists/singers/musicians actually sit and write a song with the producer in the room? Are you open to the task or are...

Trill Trax
replies: 6 views: 769
Trill Trax 11th September 2012

A great tradition on Gearslutz is that people post audio files to demonstrate/evaluate equipment and make comparisons. A few...

Arthur Stone
replies: 22 views: 1,848
Arthur Stone 11th September 2012

Hi, i have recently bought an Nord rack 3 and i want to record those sounds to my mac. Here is what i have: - Macbook Pro late...

JibbeSander
replies: 12 views: 1,283
JibbeSander 11th September 2012

Got an offer for a pair of 1272 rebuilt by Jml to mic amps, original transformers, rack and psu, 2000$ ? Have no idea what these...

Showcase
replies: 8 views: 930
Vintageidiot 11th September 2012

hello all, im thinking about buying the Motif XF work station, from previously using MPC drum machines i always bought an...

SaintAudio87
replies: 0 views: 761
SaintAudio87 11th September 2012

Longtime listener: first time caller... I have a small broadcast video post production studio and in the process of building...

NYCVAPE
replies: 2 views: 1,560
Jack Luminous 11th September 2012

So, I've always been a 44.1 guy - have always laughed a little at the guys who thought they could hear any difference between...

hollow
replies: 16 views: 2,244
Bob Olhsson 11th September 2012

I plan on building this room but I've reading how a small room to mix brings in a lot of problems. On the GIK acoustics site I...

Adonis Martine
replies: 7 views: 1,097
loopy 11th September 2012

Hi everyone! I am new here but it seems like everyone is extremely knowledgeable so i registered :D! So my question is what...

SarahKim
replies: 0 views: 662
SarahKim 11th September 2012

After introducing a sub into my chain I notice a 'hole' in the frequency response, starting just before my set crossover point....

HSLand
replies: 5 views: 1,382
Reptil 11th September 2012

Hi guys, this is my first post here so please be gentle ;-) I have been recording (amateur) for many years and want add...

Wonderwoman
replies: 25 views: 7,221
andreaeffe 11th September 2012

Hi, Does anyone know if you can do off-tape monitoring on a Studer A80 VU or RC 2 track, which has the capability of...

reel_to_real
replies: 0 views: 1,140
reel_to_real 11th September 2012

Hi guys id like to introduce myself, names jasper (hence K4SPA)Just joined the forum today, although i have been reading through...

K4SPA
replies: 3 views: 764
andychamp 11th September 2012

Hello Everyone, I'm new to Gearslutz but not so much to the recording business. Just wanted to say that many users on this site...

Firsthand Media
replies: 3 views: 823
Firsthand Media 11th September 2012

When compressing the sub kick do you do so on its own or do you tend to send it to a bus along with the main kick mic and...

dialectic
replies: 7 views: 3,533
Suspects 11th September 2012

Can't find the spec on this anywhere. I know it's a hot tape but how hot: +6, +9? Does anybody know?

Rob Coates
replies: 3 views: 1,679
Rick Sutton 11th September 2012

So at the moment i don't have the budget for a high end mic pre but found someone selling a Neve 1073 clone for a fair price...

slowmotion
replies: 102 views: 26,919
TonyBelmont 11th September 2012

ill be in the market for a hardware mixer soon.. something between 8 and 12 channels. ive yet to use a mixer other than what...

skarekroh
replies: 11 views: 1,697
brassmoose 11th September 2012

Or surrounding areas for Modern Hard Rock/Rock. This includes big budget rooms. FIGHT!

TehGuitarist
replies: 9 views: 425
Blackfoot 11th September 2012

Hi al, I am setting up a home studio for myself and would like to know which would be the best option to go. I was told by a...

shahab
replies: 10 views: 3,952
psycho_monkey 11th September 2012

Hi! I am thinking to buy a mic for my home studio. I will use it for vocals and acoustic guitar. Should I but an AT4047 or a...

kppoykko
replies: 15 views: 9,866
EvLoutonian 11th September 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search