The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Both consoles offer 32 channels, with the Soundcraft offering more dedicated controls for EQ, and compression. I am thinking that...

Tube World
replies: 0 views: 5,861
Tube World 10th September 2012

does anybody knows how to put the heat-resistant magnetic plastic suitable for the purpose of blocking the vents? thx

Downtown_BE
replies: 2 views: 589
jdsowa 10th September 2012

I've read the threads on this. The only suggestion I've seen is the SM57 for mic'ing a talkbox in the studio. Anyone have any...

delano22
replies: 26 views: 8,558
taturana 10th September 2012

I always have a problem recording guitar because I can't get loud when my roommates are around. I love the sound I get from my...

Dunnzilla123
replies: 2 views: 1,343
Grant Ransom 10th September 2012

I was looking for suggestions on what tube amps will achieve that warm golden tube with exquisite clarity at a decent volume. I'm...

overtone123
replies: 1 views: 756
gouge 10th September 2012

Im sure some of you already noticed Dave Pensado had a competition on the indaba site. I am just wondering if anyone know how the...

radiumtunez
replies: 0 views: 863
radiumtunez 10th September 2012

Hey Guys, Is it me, or is this piece of gear a total sh**hole? I know it was somewhat popular in the late '80s, but I...

AnalogBrain
replies: 4 views: 975
TheLastByte 10th September 2012

Hiya I cant seem to make a decision here, wondering if any Evolver owners or Evolver& Prophet owners can help. I really...

bishbo2000
replies: 1 views: 1,211
toine6 10th September 2012

Sennheiser have just announced a new mic. in the 8000 series - the wide-cardioid MKH 8090. kfhkh Now - when is that 8030 coming?...

John Willett
replies: 1 views: 2,183
Denis Goekdag 10th September 2012

What is deal with shotgun mics? From what i can find they are small diaphragm condensers with a hypercardoid or supercardoid...

Devon8822
replies: 4 views: 1,421
John Willett 10th September 2012

Just wondering if anyone can give me any info on what kind of TT patchbay this is.

Sunshy
replies: 6 views: 1,090
Sunshy 10th September 2012

this is a DYI fix Know of any replacement parts available in Canada.. or the US ?

jetboatguy
replies: 11 views: 1,609
jetboatguy 10th September 2012

are there any dynamic mics out there that have a frequency response curve similar to a U67? I was curious because i will be doing...

WadhamSound
replies: 28 views: 2,746
ddageek 10th September 2012

Greetings slutty boys and girls one and all. I am NOT a guitar geek. I am just learning bass and it's my first fretted...

tunesmith
replies: 74 views: 61,354
Igotsoul4u 10th September 2012

I know that they're jobs are completely different but i can only buy one. I do vocals and vocals only. I don't think i need much...

lilflame224
replies: 2 views: 2,953
FLYINGJAY 10th September 2012

so everyone using only one set of monitors?????? I'm using some Tannoy Proto-j passive monitors on stands three ft. from the...

fataltone
replies: 3 views: 834
fataltone 10th September 2012

Hi, i'm just wondering what good UK websites there are for buying secondhand gear, preamps, mics etc? ie: gumtree.

Lovestreet
replies: 2 views: 662
Lovestreet 10th September 2012

Hi, I've been thinking about getting an Apollo for my studio. I've currently got a Satellite 2 Quad Omni, Motu 828 MK3 and a...

SamRoman
replies: 1 views: 816
Dot. 9th September 2012
replies: - views: -
ksandvik 9th September 2012

This forum has been on my favorites for at least 3 years now and this is actually the first time I could not find something...

Formula
replies: 2 views: 687
Formula 9th September 2012

Hey All Over the next couple of months, Im looking to get some dedicated hardware compressors. Im planning on getting a couple...

iampoor
replies: 20 views: 7,221
WunderBro Flo 9th September 2012

Hey all, so I have a fast easy question, something I have been thinking about here at the studio. I always send all of my tracks...

KennyS
replies: 3 views: 583
KennyS 9th September 2012

good morning everyone, I'm considering buying a bock 195, the music is kind of similar to the beatles/glam rock/arctic monkeys...

toxik967
replies: 2 views: 946
toxik967 9th September 2012

Hey i'm having a bit of a nightmare with a toft atb 24 channel mixer i bought recently It has a hum which registers on the...

cellotape
replies: 9 views: 1,929
string6theory 9th September 2012

I've read sensitivity to ringing and phase shifts is different from person to person. I proceed carefully when using a Q narrower...

RoadToNever
replies: 0 views: 472
RoadToNever 9th September 2012

Hi! Just signed up to this forum :) I got a Beta 58a the other day, and realized that it sounds way too dark with my voice and...

RayLo
replies: 9 views: 1,489
PhilDW 9th September 2012
highlander 9th September 2012

Hi :) I have a problem that really bugs me.. I have M-AUDIO PROKEYS SONO 61 but everytime we try to record midi with it, the...

highlander
replies: 0 views: 907
highlander 9th September 2012
Ender_rpm 9th September 2012

I've been researching this all day but it seems like everyone suggests the two figure 8s. That setup doesn't seam like it would...

LIGHTRONIX
replies: 6 views: 1,501
Wayne 9th September 2012
dankin 9th September 2012

Hi Guyz, Have you seen that from the Namm? Any one knows when these are going to be avalaible? I can't wait to test them...

G-d-S
replies: 11 views: 3,248
voidar 9th September 2012
theblue1 9th September 2012
kludge 9th September 2012
theblue1 9th September 2012

:) The Orban 672a eq has very musical tone and built extremely well. It has eight bands of eq all with Q, Gain, and...

gtzack4
replies: 0 views: 1,585
gtzack4 9th September 2012

On the net i have foundation some information about D&R series 8000 console. There appear to be at least 3 series that have...

Negyuh
replies: 1 views: 2,150
chk23 9th September 2012

Hey all - I'm planning to build a picnic table in my back yard, and was considering inlaying a pair of speakers into it. I've...

rcb4t2
replies: 4 views: 976
Bassmankr 9th September 2012

Hi everyone, I will need to get infos about contact loudspeakers for a project I've got lined up. I need to make a surface...

lamacchiacosta
replies: 1 views: 887
lamacchiacosta 9th September 2012

Hi all. Im looking into getting 2882 for very good price. I know there was 2882 1st gen. and now we have 2nd gen right ? Im...

vexidz
replies: 11 views: 1,660
vexidz 9th September 2012

i've got a conundrum as to how to best mic a particular singer. he's got enormous dynamic range, leaps and leans and sways about...

turing
replies: 22 views: 1,758
turing 9th September 2012

Anyone familiar with the Meinl Marathon Series N12 16" Crash Cymbal? Made of nickel-silver. I see on for sale online...

Maniac_Sound
replies: 0 views: 1,875
Maniac_Sound 9th September 2012

I would like to try a mono overhead on drums with snare and kick spot mics. I would like to add stereo room mics to the picture...

John N
replies: 14 views: 2,294
Sniperschool 9th September 2012

I would like to buy a digital piano, as I can't stand the current un-weighted keyboard I'm using, despite my beginner status. I'm...

nzlotrfan
replies: 1 views: 1,335
uncle duncan 9th September 2012

Just a basic question about PT 10 vs Eleven Rack effects etc. Are the effects such as reverb, delay and amp emulations on the...

ztoolsrage
replies: 3 views: 1,748
ztoolsrage 9th September 2012

HI!! I'd like to mike my piano (yamaha C6) in the best way. I made a recording with 2 mic position. 1) ORTF 2) large...

sticazzi75
replies: 5 views: 800
sticazzi75 9th September 2012

Hi there! got a little problem, bought the Euphonix mc control used, he didnt gave me a serial number but meant i could download...

DAMMNN
replies: 9 views: 4,656
wizard81 9th September 2012

Is it really worth £400 vs. £160 price difference in these sound cards? I read on here the audiofire uses RME converters so...

PeteJames
replies: 5 views: 3,921
CPhoenix 9th September 2012

Hello, I had a chance to listen KEF Blade speakers (Flagship Hi-fi Speakers - Blade - Overview - KEF United States) in my...

msmucr
replies: 0 views: 1,386
msmucr 9th September 2012

I just filed a police report and will be returning here to post the serial number as soon as I can get a hold of API. It was...

nimblemongoose
replies: 3 views: 943
Dpro 8th September 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search