The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post
replies: - views: -
Ender_rpm 9th September 2012

I've been researching this all day but it seems like everyone suggests the two figure 8s. That setup doesn't seam like it would...

LIGHTRONIX
replies: 6 views: 1,501
Wayne 9th September 2012
dankin 9th September 2012

Hi Guyz, Have you seen that from the Namm? Any one knows when these are going to be avalaible? I can't wait to test them...

G-d-S
replies: 11 views: 3,245
voidar 9th September 2012
theblue1 9th September 2012
kludge 9th September 2012
theblue1 9th September 2012

:) The Orban 672a eq has very musical tone and built extremely well. It has eight bands of eq all with Q, Gain, and...

gtzack4
replies: 0 views: 1,585
gtzack4 9th September 2012

On the net i have foundation some information about D&R series 8000 console. There appear to be at least 3 series that have...

Negyuh
replies: 1 views: 2,142
chk23 9th September 2012

Hey all - I'm planning to build a picnic table in my back yard, and was considering inlaying a pair of speakers into it. I've...

rcb4t2
replies: 4 views: 976
Bassmankr 9th September 2012

Hi everyone, I will need to get infos about contact loudspeakers for a project I've got lined up. I need to make a surface...

lamacchiacosta
replies: 1 views: 886
lamacchiacosta 9th September 2012

Hi all. Im looking into getting 2882 for very good price. I know there was 2882 1st gen. and now we have 2nd gen right ? Im...

vexidz
replies: 11 views: 1,660
vexidz 9th September 2012

i've got a conundrum as to how to best mic a particular singer. he's got enormous dynamic range, leaps and leans and sways about...

turing
replies: 22 views: 1,758
turing 9th September 2012

Anyone familiar with the Meinl Marathon Series N12 16" Crash Cymbal? Made of nickel-silver. I see on for sale online...

Maniac_Sound
replies: 0 views: 1,875
Maniac_Sound 9th September 2012

I would like to try a mono overhead on drums with snare and kick spot mics. I would like to add stereo room mics to the picture...

John N
replies: 14 views: 2,288
Sniperschool 9th September 2012

I would like to buy a digital piano, as I can't stand the current un-weighted keyboard I'm using, despite my beginner status. I'm...

nzlotrfan
replies: 1 views: 1,335
uncle duncan 9th September 2012

Just a basic question about PT 10 vs Eleven Rack effects etc. Are the effects such as reverb, delay and amp emulations on the...

ztoolsrage
replies: 3 views: 1,748
ztoolsrage 9th September 2012

HI!! I'd like to mike my piano (yamaha C6) in the best way. I made a recording with 2 mic position. 1) ORTF 2) large...

sticazzi75
replies: 5 views: 800
sticazzi75 9th September 2012

Hi there! got a little problem, bought the Euphonix mc control used, he didnt gave me a serial number but meant i could download...

DAMMNN
replies: 9 views: 4,653
wizard81 9th September 2012

Is it really worth £400 vs. £160 price difference in these sound cards? I read on here the audiofire uses RME converters so...

PeteJames
replies: 5 views: 3,920
CPhoenix 9th September 2012

Hello, I had a chance to listen KEF Blade speakers (Flagship Hi-fi Speakers - Blade - Overview - KEF United States) in my...

msmucr
replies: 0 views: 1,385
msmucr 9th September 2012

I just filed a police report and will be returning here to post the serial number as soon as I can get a hold of API. It was...

nimblemongoose
replies: 3 views: 942
Dpro 8th September 2012

I'm going to make some much needed changes to the home studio frontend. What high end analog channel strips (at least pre and...

Scern
replies: 4 views: 3,620
henge 8th September 2012

I´m in need of an autolocator for the Soundcraft Series 760 2" 16trk recorder. The one wanted is the simple one made by...

subchannel
replies: 0 views: 1,212
subchannel 8th September 2012

I guys. I was doing some testing with me new 3124+ last night. I tried it with my TLM103, my NT2A, my NT-6, as well as a...

passenger
replies: 26 views: 8,603
Jules 8th September 2012

I want to mount a mic inside a bass drum and use an unported front head. This means the mic cable will need a connector mounted...

mrmike186
replies: 6 views: 4,920
recordinghopkins 8th September 2012

As I understand it, about 15-16 feet is the max for a usb cable. I'm not sure about the monitor but I think it's fairly short,...

CrankyChris
replies: 5 views: 1,425
chk23 8th September 2012

I'm looking to upgrade my Rode NT2A / Focusrite Liquid 56 chain to improve vocal recordings. Because I had a lot of firewire...

eagle007
replies: 32 views: 3,060
tunekicker 8th September 2012

I move around a lot and need some transportable monitors. I'm about to buy some 6010a s but would like to know what else is...

tseliottt
replies: 0 views: 1,801
tseliottt 8th September 2012

Hi, I will get a lot of mics including three beyer m201 during the next days. I only need one of them and want to sell the...

Psy-Crow
replies: 11 views: 2,978
ddageek 8th September 2012

Are there any such things? I.e. a 12 (or 16) channel analog mixer that with a flip could also act as a surface controller for the...

ksandvik
replies: 13 views: 2,225
travisbrown 8th September 2012

Hi Folks, i was thinking about the penomenom when you hear a sound you cant explain at first, or even at all. By this I...

Burger
replies: 21 views: 2,136
Burger 8th September 2012

Nothing to expensive. ???

James Lugo
bassman452 8th September 2012

Hello slutz.. Im helping a buddy out with a studio fit out and was thinking baout one of these for a basic mixer/monoitoring...

Wiggy Neve Slut
replies: 9 views: 2,709
Shak 8th September 2012

Hi , I've got an old Sony ZS M1 home hifi unit that I use when mixing as part of my monitor set up as a 'real world' reference....

AudioWarehouse
replies: 1 views: 2,816
nickelironsteel 8th September 2012

Ive been asked to record a 15 song live worship cd for a 2000 member church. Which Im really excited about but Im used to...

lucasmusic
replies: 7 views: 1,474
Steffmo 8th September 2012

Hi Ive been producing records for 20 years, however i just bought a multitrack machine (studer a80 24) trk for the first time....

Rea
replies: 4 views: 490
Rea 8th September 2012

Ok. What option should I choose, mainly for vocals and acoustics: 1) SPL Channel One -> DAW Or 2) FMR RNP --> DAW -->...

Lorenzop
replies: 5 views: 889
Unclenny 8th September 2012

Can any recommend me a good shop to go and listen to monitor speakers in Barcelona ? I particularly want to listen to Focals,...

nomoreflakes
replies: 2 views: 1,061
nomoreflakes 8th September 2012

Hi all, Just hired in a Neve 2254/A plugged it in fine and when i swith IN, all I get is loud white noise with a trace of the...

paulcosten77
replies: 0 views: 736
paulcosten77 8th September 2012

Curious about the MFB stuff, in particular if a simple mixer made by MFB, the Drum-99, would have any negative affect on sound...

circuitsynth
replies: 0 views: 608
circuitsynth 8th September 2012

Hey guys, looking for a studio in <a class="inlineAdmedialink" href="#">London</a> to do a jazz...

slaphappygarry
replies: 7 views: 1,092
[email protected] 8th September 2012

I can't get over this record! At first I thought it was a little too smashed/compressed/processed for me but I've quickly gotten...

lostship
replies: 0 views: 1,190
lostship 8th September 2012

hey, I have done a lot of research and cant find any comparisons of these two units. I am looking to create a similar...

daveyj
replies: 1 views: 2,208
VoiceEncoder 8th September 2012

So I've been listening to older Daytrotter sessions a lot recently (especially the 2007 Ra Ra Riot recordings), and I'm really...

alexevans917
replies: 1 views: 759
alexevans917 8th September 2012

Hello! First post here. I am a full time touring musician, producer, DJ, and Mastering/Mixing engineer. I have officially...

DEFUNCTMusic
replies: 0 views: 692
DEFUNCTMusic 8th September 2012

AMPEG SVT - YouTube Here is a simple video on the SVT.

burke111
replies: 0 views: 1,415
burke111 8th September 2012

Have you heard this track? First thing I've heard in ages that made me stop, listen and want to buy it Reminds me a bit of...

BevvyB
replies: 44 views: 8,132
energizer bunny 8th September 2012

hi all, ever so often we have these topics about 'drums with few mics'. well, here's an example of a drum sound, in an uptempo...

paperback writer
replies: 9 views: 1,401
Omega Arts 8th September 2012

Hi there, Anyone have any recommendations for some good speaker mounting hardware? I have a couple of old Event 20/20...

AutomaticBzooty
replies: 2 views: 658
AutomaticBzooty 7th September 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search