The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

hey dear slutz!!! i'm in a rather desperate need for the schematics for scully 280 pre and the psu for it, any help would be...

uijui
replies: 0 views: 728
uijui 13th September 2012

I'm in a rough spot. Should I get the BLA Mod? Or buy lasting gear that will survive an upgrade to my next system? The in the...

thatpaxguy
replies: 2 views: 832
thatpaxguy 13th September 2012

Hi! I'm just starting out and I really want to get stuff that I will help me learn and experiment. I'm not building a studio...

heimcomputer
replies: 7 views: 953
Play 13th September 2012

I have a few shotgun mics and I was wondering.... If i were to use them on my drums, could I damage/desensitize the capsule? I'm...

OwensDrumming
replies: 1 views: 931
ray_subsonic 13th September 2012

I've been GAS'ing for a pair of Adams (A7X). I'm sitting approximately 28 inches away from my monitors. Is that too close to be...

Shaneg24
replies: 7 views: 2,222
squirreltrench 13th September 2012

I'm looking into a headphone amp in the near future. I'm almost certain I want the PreSonus HP60. I was just wondering what your...

OwensDrumming
replies: 4 views: 1,462
Bunjji 13th September 2012

There have been cases made the Apple's iPad is a good addition to the home/project studio. What is your opinion? Have you...

Of Sound Mind
replies: 6 views: 892
soundsundergroun 13th September 2012

Hey guys. I'm looking into purchasing a few new boom mic stands. What is your favorite boom/base combo? Are you a round base guy...

OwensDrumming
replies: 3 views: 796
dave gross 13th September 2012

i have an pre sonus audiobox usb and a tube mic pre. i want to plug the mic pre into one of the inputs on the audiobox and also...

Jackl
replies: 1 views: 643
Manfrensengensen 13th September 2012

Hey Slutz, So I've heard a couple of different contact cleaning products mentioned however all of these posts seem to be lost in...

BOP
replies: 11 views: 3,326
BOP 13th September 2012

I am going to have my website redesigned. So I'm looking for a web guy, and keeping an eye out for other sites to get some...

Dopamine
replies: 0 views: 888
Dopamine 13th September 2012

EDIT: Thanks to Mike of Evil Guitars the manual now can be downloaded from his...

azzzy
replies: 42 views: 18,441
RusRant 13th September 2012

haha! The other thread about what we bought in 2006 tells only half the story! I sold: Taylor T-5 Custom Maple RME...

Schmacko
replies: 46 views: 5,845
Fab Macedo 13th September 2012

I recently ran into some people by total chance that have an MCI JH24 and they said they would sell it to me for $500usd. They...

wooly mammoth
replies: 41 views: 4,335
soundbarnfool 12th September 2012

I thought I would share some excerpts from one of my notebooks I found recently regarding recording sessions at Van Howes Studios...

a_young240
replies: 3 views: 983
AJCruz 12th September 2012

Hey all, is anyone having any success at all with Steven Slates drum software in Mountain Lion? For me SSD4 Ex is completly not...

KennyS
replies: 3 views: 1,610
carlosedp 12th September 2012

. I was just checking out the demos for Cinematic Strings 2 and I can't believe how freeking amazing they sound! I'm...

Sqye
replies: 2 views: 829
Sqye 12th September 2012

I'm in the start of mixing a song. It's rock. I'm wondering if you guys have any tips of good mastering studios? I'm interested...

bokaasen
replies: 9 views: 1,962
DarbyOhara 12th September 2012

Im at an academic fork in the road. im currently majoring in economics which i find interesting but I would also love to be able...

Magnum29465
replies: 18 views: 1,310
Magnum29465 12th September 2012

Good morning everyone, I was asking myself if it was better to buy a dynamic (sm7b for example) in addition of a 1800-2000$...

toxik967
replies: 16 views: 2,285
toxik967 12th September 2012

Was looking for a few tips on mixing mids on a vocal. I've got a record where no matter what I do the verses sound thin, tinny...

Trill Trax
replies: 2 views: 1,063
Trill Trax 12th September 2012

I've gotten a bunch of demos and free plugins to test out over the past two weeks and NONE of them open or even show up. Majority...

Trill Trax
replies: 21 views: 11,795
Trill Trax 12th September 2012

Hey guys, just thought I'd share my recent experiences with the SRH-840s. About 4 weeks ago, I bought a pair of HD-280 pros...

fgimian
replies: 28 views: 7,910
NikHz 12th September 2012

I know its really hard to tell what mic it is just by glancing at it but I love the quality this guy is getting out of his for...

deadby100cuts
replies: 3 views: 1,163
AlbatrossAudio 12th September 2012

Hi everyone, Fisrt of all, sorry if I'm not in the right place to post this, but I didn't find a related section. I'll make...

Blues10
replies: 11 views: 682
Blues10 12th September 2012

This unit is in great condition and works perfectly! $600.00 plus shipping. PayPal or cash for local Los Angeles...

Leroy Miller
replies: 0 views: 1,399
Leroy Miller 12th September 2012

Hi I own an Audio 2 DJ Soundcard from Native Instruments. Ever since buying it, it has had a loose connection between the...

helloskoodle
replies: 0 views: 1,612
helloskoodle 12th September 2012

Firstly, my utterly sincere apologies if this isn't the right area for this post. I'm sure someone somewhere has asked about...

Ricky29
replies: 2 views: 1,149
valerianroot 12th September 2012

I've just purchased an ATR machine and am having it set up in a couple of weeks. Which MRL tape would you recommend to run the...

Dave Reid
replies: 6 views: 2,039
crocodile 12th September 2012

This a project we a few friends and I have been working on for a few years. It just all came together in the last Month. So we...

RickyBobbyStudio
replies: 8 views: 3,690
guitarboy94 12th September 2012

What's our there that's a simplify version of Presonus Monitor Station?

Joeytpg
replies: 1 views: 958
libertine 12th September 2012

Ok, I play guitar and play an acoustic bass drum as well in my band, im thinking on buying the roland kd-7 kick trigger but i...

audiotechz
replies: 0 views: 573
audiotechz 12th September 2012

Hey all, Well this is my first post and I got recommend here by an ex college teacher! First of I apologize if this is in...

Guy_Brooks
replies: 2 views: 1,662
[email protected] 12th September 2012

hi all, i'm searching for schematics for the klark teknik DN71. already contacted klark - but wasn't helpful - got a...

ewas
replies: 0 views: 2,327
ewas 12th September 2012

I'm kind a fed up with monitors. My main issue is the phase distortion induced by cross over required for multi way monitors....

marcan
replies: 32 views: 6,568
PRobb 12th September 2012

I am looking on spending my like 500 pounds worth of equipment into being able to record vocals. I was woundering what...

RyanSinclair95
replies: 2 views: 626
RyanSinclair95 12th September 2012

Live vocal mics seem to generally weigh over 300 grams... Does anyone know a more lightweight option?

flow00
replies: 1 views: 881
edva 12th September 2012

I'm relatively (completely) new to mixing as well as using hardware EQ/COMP/VERB boxes. My setup is currently something like...

blucube
replies: 0 views: 551
blucube 12th September 2012

Anyone know anything about these snakes? They look decent from the video. The price is excellent, however the "you get...

josh22276
replies: 15 views: 959
Tomiboy 12th September 2012

Hi I am trying to find a tape recorder for my studio I am in the uk and am finding it hard to find anything. I am pretty set on a...

wilshawuk
replies: 2 views: 1,111
Joao B. 12th September 2012

Hello, the output of my Moog Voyager RME (bought June 2012) seems to be panned right all the time. The right output is 1-1,5dB...

Seba_Moro
replies: 0 views: 903
Seba_Moro 12th September 2012

Hi Everyone, After a couple months of experimenting with my Shure Ksm 32 I've come to the conclusion that it's not right for...

Deleted 7764de7
replies: 23 views: 3,432
miscend 12th September 2012

Deciding to take my next project to a studio in Melbourne for drum tracking due to my somewhat limited I/O (only 7 ch. preamps...

mini logo
replies: 15 views: 583
harleydanger 12th September 2012

when it come to getting gear modded blacklion is the main name i hear ringing on the fourms. So my question is why doesn't...

daillman
replies: 75 views: 11,272
MattMoorman 12th September 2012

Hi, This is my first post. I've done a fair amount of reading on this subject but was hoping to get some specific opinions. I...

daydreamjohnny
replies: 21 views: 924
jgimbel 12th September 2012

Hi people, First of all, this is probably going to sound completely moronic. If everything was always patched correctly in...

maxxim
replies: 11 views: 1,345
liquidrum 12th September 2012

I just bought a pair of ns-10's last night and now have begun my search for an affordable power amplifier. Looks like I'm saving...

MadridKid
replies: 14 views: 3,358
MadridKid 12th September 2012

I had a session today with Divine Fits. The drummer (Sam Brown) set up with toms and cymbals parallel to the deck - then I...

DanH
replies: 6 views: 1,693
DanH 12th September 2012

Hey guys. I'm looking into purchasing a few new boom mic stands. What is your favorite boom/base combo? Are you a round base guy...

OwensDrumming
replies: 0 views: 1,668
OwensDrumming 12th September 2012

I'm new to recording, and this forum. Hai all! Basically i've got all the mics interfaces etc. But i've been mixing on computer...

stevenglass
replies: 8 views: 831
dirtychuck 12th September 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search