The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi GS howdy I'm thinking of testing my setup on loud levels at my local studio and I want to record the results for...

bruvvamoff
replies: 2 views: 1,420
bruvvamoff 16th September 2012

Hi all, A friend of mine and I have a fairly unique setup that we're very proud of. Many hardware synths, samplers, and drum...

gavinrh49
replies: 0 views: 648
gavinrh49 16th September 2012

I just got a new Ludwig BB primarily as a recording snare. I was thinking about trying some of the PureSound snares on it. Has...

Ben B
replies: 9 views: 1,667
SRS 16th September 2012

I planing on getting a hybrid setup for my little home/project studio. I´m thinking of a 12-16 channel mixing desk and a few...

T.V. Eye
replies: 20 views: 3,024
Karloff70 16th September 2012

I recorded a friends band the other night. No artificial anything on the recording. They wanted a really raw, heavy sounding...

manthyore
replies: 4 views: 825
manthyore 16th September 2012

OK. So I just got an idea of a mixing technique to test in the studio later today. It's a bit tricky though, because first I need...

SmoothVibe
replies: 12 views: 883
WunderBro Flo 16th September 2012

Hi, I've ordered some 25A's for hifi use and wondered what stands you guys would recommend? I'm looking for something about...

mattskiD
replies: 1 views: 1,101
mattskiD 16th September 2012

I am about to get a TC 2290 delay and as it has different expansion options, I got a bit confused and wanted to ask what should I...

onrozr
replies: 0 views: 1,260
onrozr 16th September 2012

My room is treated and I would be using these monitors to mix numerous genres of music. Been looking to upgrade from my HS80ms. ...

Indellable
replies: 1 views: 649
Indellable 16th September 2012

Hello Gearslutz ! Today I will need some advice and info about an audio interface. My Fast Track Ultra 8r just let me down (3...

Kongoji
replies: 7 views: 8,186
ch32 16th September 2012

So I know this discussions been up before, but i hoped you could help me with my specific goal, I love this chris lord alge vocal...

theBackwardsman
replies: 16 views: 4,256
Chiconcuac 16th September 2012

Hello all, I'm looking to get into a stereo tracking compressor that can also play double duty on mixdown. It would mostly...

Slikjmuzik
replies: 23 views: 3,618
Karloff70 16th September 2012

I would love to see more gear on Wikipedia. There's so much knowledge around here but I find it tedious sometimes reading through...

Sotsirc
replies: 9 views: 821
Sotsirc 16th September 2012

I really need some advice here.. I own an 02R96 but I do not really use it other than volume control and sometimes the pres. i do...

Parker Paeon
replies: 2 views: 1,197
Parker Paeon 16th September 2012

Hello everyone, Today, I bought an old Shure SM57 Unidyne III. Under the grill, there is a small fragment of loose foam which...

Eisklinge
replies: 1 views: 607
Kiwi 16th September 2012

Hi Everyone. I'm new to the site, but I just wanted to thank you all for pointing me to a great purchase. I wanted to tell you...

jawmag
replies: 12 views: 6,187
gfender 16th September 2012

Ok this is my first post to the forum. I have been reading everything I can but am stuck on this one. I am my new album....

Bonsaimaster
replies: 0 views: 919
Bonsaimaster 16th September 2012

Hi all I have an apogee duet and I have an fmr rnc and rnla and I'm wondering if there is a way to send out to either of those...

Kyleseglin
replies: 8 views: 1,559
Kyleseglin 16th September 2012

Hey all! I've been lurking around here for years and have enjoyed reading and learning from everyone. I'm torn right now...

MoonTower
replies: 8 views: 1,817
MoonTower 16th September 2012

thanks in advance. some engineer guy wants exchange his 8816 with my d2b, but i have no experience with neve. my focus is the...

sslneve
replies: 3 views: 1,704
audiokid 16th September 2012

hi ,is there anyone who compare dangerous 2 bus and neve analog summing tools? which one has beter sound?(wider,taller and...

raga2000
replies: 1 views: 962
audiokid 16th September 2012

Hey there, im wondering if you could help me. I have a small studio setup in my garage and i need help setting it up.. Ill...

leitrim_lad
replies: 2 views: 673
leitrim_lad 16th September 2012

What are your favorite software Parametric eq's? Vst 2.4.. X64 only. That you know function and run on Windows, and are from...

Wolf LeProducer
replies: 2 views: 1,262
Wolf LeProducer 16th September 2012

Hi I love Daft punk but I am new to the world of sampling and such and was wondering how they took out the vocals of some...

SarahKim
replies: 9 views: 3,502
sergioelectro 16th September 2012

Would anyone have a contact for Andreas Herbig the music producer/mixer. I think he is based out of hamburg germany. Searched on...

leitrim_lad
replies: 2 views: 1,143
leitrim_lad 15th September 2012
replies: 1 views: 2,041
Electric Ed 15th September 2012

Hey guys, new to the forum but been reading it for years. I'm mixing an album for a NY acoustic artist (I'm in Nashville, so...

GeauxSe
replies: 3 views: 1,116
John N 15th September 2012

Can anybody comment as to the difference between the mk1 and mk2 black sparrows? I asked BLA and they told me they are...

Jolly_Rogers
replies: 2 views: 1,325
DMichaelJohnson 15th September 2012

Is there a plugin that allows a full 360 degree control of phase?

unitymusic
replies: 6 views: 1,826
jono_3 15th September 2012

The Sony C-37a Has two polarity options. I read that One is "N" for non directional (Omni) and the other is...

greenfields
replies: 3 views: 906
mattallen 15th September 2012

Hey guys, I suppose my end question evolves around can the MDUV sequence my hardware midi synths? My MPC 2500 is currently like...

Major Tom
replies: 1 views: 762
Major Tom 15th September 2012

Is anyone manufacturing a 1U Neve 1073 / 1081 rack with external psu for one module ? I would like one for carrying around in...

Dave Reid
replies: 2 views: 1,558
Dave Reid 15th September 2012

I am looking to upgrade my music listening experience. I currently use onboard audio with some relatively decent cans (sennheiser...

o0Slickman0o
replies: 3 views: 783
joeq 15th September 2012

Ive seen EQing using medium to narrow Q with a little gain reduction depending what track/instrument. I am trying to make my...

jerberson12
replies: 3 views: 1,424
kennybro 15th September 2012

Hi guys, my team and I have been working on quite a revolutionary monitor speaker design and very helpful concepts and ideas...

Kirk_Johansen
replies: 10 views: 814
John Willett 15th September 2012

Hi guys, I've got some old Beyerdynamic M88's, they're great, but with a few of them I've got a little issue: These are the...

hugovanmeijeren
replies: 0 views: 1,318
hugovanmeijeren 15th September 2012

A while ago I was searching for delay units with random delay time settings, but there didn't seem to be any in existence....

BBlack
replies: 0 views: 544
BBlack 15th September 2012

I don't know if I'm crazy or what but it seems like every stroke of the brush (ie every sound I tweak or thing I do) when mixing...

James Lugo
replies: 11 views: 3,186
jrod9900 15th September 2012

Hey, I was thinking about getting Hairball audio FET kit but since the price is similar with Overstayer FET (plus it's stereo)...

idmmer417
replies: 1 views: 1,514
idmmer417 15th September 2012

Hi everyone, I'd like to try some stereo-miking techniques for the first time, and I'm looking at the mid-side setup right...

newpollution
replies: 5 views: 958
Cathedral Guitar 15th September 2012

does anybody have or know where to get the manual for the tascam 488???

sexmagikguitar
replies: 5 views: 3,035
audioexmachina 15th September 2012

I've noticed that all the audio interfaces I've tried produce a nice and clean saturation/distortion effect when I drive the...

kraku
replies: 7 views: 2,911
Fred_Abstract 15th September 2012

Just bought a Quik Lok Z-250. Placed all my stuff on it (monitor, small console, small keyboard.) Began typing... noticed the...

Szorn
replies: 11 views: 4,036
Szorn 15th September 2012

just got a slim phatty. but the main outs are very quiet, around -18 on my soundcard channel. when i change the main out to the...

sativae
replies: 2 views: 1,800
skillz335 15th September 2012

After 15 years working with different DAWs,I'm saving to buy my first analog mixer,i think it will be SSL 4040g.. Please help...

Splico
replies: 6 views: 1,485
Splico 15th September 2012

Hi Im recording midside with the ZedR16 / Reaper & wanted to hear/see the matrix in realtime on my VU meters Im getting...

Guitarfinch
replies: 0 views: 662
Guitarfinch 15th September 2012

Hi guys, my team and I have been working on quite a revolutionary monitor speaker design and very helpful concepts and ideas...

Kirk_Johansen
replies: 2 views: 681
Kirk_Johansen 15th September 2012

Hey guys. Simple question but I can't find the answer anywhere. Can the Adrenalinn 1 (original version) change patches with a...

Threeleggedyoyo
replies: 0 views: 864
Threeleggedyoyo 15th September 2012

For the most part most of my mixes end up being pretty dark, probably due to the limits of my budget gear. When I go to master...

chuckfurok
replies: 116 views: 22,957
psycho_monkey 15th September 2012

I'm considering purchasing one of these two, but I am uncertain which would be the better purchase. Ignore the difference in...

Jordan Nalley
replies: 5 views: 1,447
vintagelove 15th September 2012

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search